PDA

View Full Version : Classify Pedro J Ramirez

Gone West
11-21-2017, 12:58 PM
Classify this man from near Basque region of Spain.

Strangely, I have seen many Basque with this pseudo-mongoloid eyes. I don't where this come from, but for me, this man can pass as Tatar or Sami, or even Kazakh. I know a fully Basque girl and she also has eyes like this.

Even more strangely, Cantabrians and Basques are the closest people in Europe to the Sami people in Scandinavia to have the highest frequency of Haplogroup-V.

Now Basques are very close phenotypically to Iberians, but some Basques keep this special look. Some reminiscent of ancient DNA I think.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f2/Pedro_J._Ram%C3%ADrez_%282011%29.jpg
https://www.hola.com/imagenes/actualidad/2016110389474/pedroj-ramirez-agatha-ruiz-de-la-prada-separacion/0-401-188/pedroj-agatha-gtres-t.jpg

Gone West
11-21-2017, 01:17 PM
Up

RN97
11-21-2017, 01:24 PM
alpine

Gone West
11-21-2017, 01:27 PM
alpine

Which country would you put him on at first look ?

Russians are foreign and not truly connected to other Europeans.

I agree with this in your signature, they look different but some are very European looking, such as Ukrainians and Belarusians. But most Easterners and Southerners do. And don't become the Nordicist of TA :D

Hadouken
11-21-2017, 01:29 PM
Atlanto Med + Alpine . and a little Baskid

pass in iberia , france , italy

Cristiano viejo
11-21-2017, 01:31 PM
You are doing an assumption that was born false. Pedro J. Ramírez has nothing to do with Basques.
First, his region is fully Castilian. Second, his surnames Ramírez and Codina are everything less Basques.

Mongoloid eyes? you are on drugs...

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmsK9R1H5fODZ_p3vY7ZacgsQzcFXg-UNcPZY-sL40Un95hiO_Fw

if he has Mongoloid eyes I dont want to think about yourself...

Gone West
11-21-2017, 01:31 PM
Atlanto Med + Alpine . and a little Baskid

pass in iberia , france , italy

He looks Eastern for me. And not fully "European", although he is.

Hadouken
11-21-2017, 01:33 PM
He looks Eastern for me. And not fully "European", although he is.

you probably mean kazhakstan/russia or something

Gone West
11-21-2017, 01:35 PM
You are doing an assumption that was born false. Pedro J. Ramírez has nothing to do with Basques.
First, his region is fully Castilian. Second, his surnames Ramírez and Codina are everything less Basques.

Mongoloid eyes? you are on drugs...

Don't care if he is Basque or not. He is from La Rioja that has high occurence of the rare Haplogroup-V common with Sami and Mesolithic HG. If he is typical Spaniard then I am too, he looks indigenous to his region, La Rioja or Cantabria.

if he has Mongoloid eyes I dont want to think about yourself...

Why do you say that, I don't have mongoloid eyes either... I could maybe pass as a Spaniard then

Gone West
11-21-2017, 01:36 PM
you probably mean kazhakstan/russia or something

You agree with me he looks more from there, no ?

I would not have placed him in Spain in first look. He has something Russian mongoloid, Kazakh or Tatar. Do you agree ?

Cristiano viejo
11-21-2017, 01:38 PM
Don't care if he is Basque or not. He is from La Rioja that has high occurence of the rare Haplogroup-V common with Sami and Mesolithic HG. If he is typical Spaniard then I am too, he looks indigenous to his region, La Rioja or Cantabria.

Why do you say that, I don't have mongoloid eyes either... I could maybe pass as a Spaniard then

You can not pass in Spain due your clear Eastern features. You do have Mongoloid eyes.

Yes this guy is typical Spaniard, I dont care what you think about him or his eyes. His eyes are normal for Spanish standard.

Hadouken
11-21-2017, 01:39 PM
You agree with me he looks more from there, no ?

I would not have placed him in Spain in first look. He has something Russian mongoloid, Kazakh or Tatar. Do you agree ?

not sure what I would have guessed first if you didnt revealed . I think I would have guessed Romanian or something

I think he passes as Tatar but at the same time I do think he looks iberian/french/italian as odd as it may sound

Gone West
11-21-2017, 01:49 PM
You can not pass in Spain due your clear Eastern features. You do have Mongoloid eyes.

Yes this guy is typical Spaniard, I dont care what you think about him or his eyes. His eyes are normal for Spanish standard.

I think you don't see well. I may have a very slight Eastern vibe but definitely not Mongoloid eyes.

Spaniard are not always pure Iberians, you have Basque on their own with Sami relations. And relatively pure Celts, just rarer.

I don't see what could prevent me from passing in Spain, I can have a pseudo-Iberian look, like this guy.

Cool Story Bro
11-21-2017, 01:55 PM
Strangely, I have seen many Basque with this pseudo-mongoloid eyes. I don't where this come from, but for me, this man can pass as Tatar or Sami, or even Kazakh. I know a fully Basque girl and she also has eyes like this.

He seems to have the epicanthic fold.

Gone West
11-21-2017, 01:57 PM
He seems to have the epicanthic fold.

^ How would you classify me ?

Cool Story Bro
11-21-2017, 02:06 PM
^ How would you classify me ?

You got more pics?

Gone West
11-21-2017, 02:11 PM
You got more pics?

Don't quote them.

Odin
11-21-2017, 02:34 PM
Baskid + Alpine.

Gone West
11-21-2017, 02:36 PM
Baskid + Alpine.

Do you see mongoloid in him ? Personally, he has some vibe I can say, no ?

Do you think I have mongoloid eyes ?

Odin
11-21-2017, 02:47 PM
Do you see mongoloid in him ? Personally, he has some vibe I can say, no ?

Nope.

Do you think I have mongoloid eyes ?

No.

Cool Story Bro
11-21-2017, 03:18 PM
Don't quote them.

East Nordid, and no you don't have Asian eyes at all.

Cristiano viejo
11-21-2017, 03:22 PM
East Nordid, and no you don't have Asian eyes at all.

He has it, unlike that Spanish of the thread. It is hilarious that you claim the opposite.

Gone West
11-21-2017, 03:23 PM
He has it, unlike that Spanish of the thread. It is hilarious that you claim the opposite.

I am French you are very silly, how can I be Asian

Cristiano viejo
11-21-2017, 03:24 PM
I am French you are very silly, how can I be Asian

Yeah, and that Spanish can, true? :rolleyes:

By the way, in Northern France the Mongolian spot is quite common.

Gone West
11-21-2017, 03:28 PM
Yeah, and that Spanish can, true? :rolleyes:

By the way, in Northern France the Mongolian spot is quite common.

I say he has a PSEUDO-look. I know he is not Asian.

But some Basque and Cantabrians are the closest to Sami people in Northern Scandinavia. Not the majority of them, but the unaltered one. Don't deny it, haplogroups don't lie.

I would not have put him in Spain at the first look, that's all. I was wondering if I could have Iberian ancestry.

Classify me then. You can put mongoloid if you want, I have bendy eyes. But not mongoloid.

Cristiano viejo
11-21-2017, 03:35 PM
I say he has a PSEUDO-look. I know he is not Asian.

But some Basque and Cantabrians are the closest to Sami people in Northern Scandinavia. Not the majority of them, but the unaltered one. Don't deny it, haplogroups don't lie.

I would not have put him in Spain at the first look, that's all. I was wondering if I could have Iberian ancestry.
This guy is not nor Basque nor Cantabrian, so continue trying.

Gone West
11-21-2017, 03:38 PM
This guy is not nor Basque nor Cantabrian, so continue trying.

He is from La Rioja. It is very close.

Have you done is full ancestry report ?

At least he doesn't pure Iberian. And of course he looks European. Are you insecure not looking Spanish, with your nationalist and conquistador logos ?

Cristiano viejo
11-21-2017, 03:41 PM
He is from La Rioja. It is very close.
Spain and France are also very close and we are not the same.

Have you done is full ancestry report ?

At least he doesn't pure Iberian. And of course he looks European.
He looks completely Spanish and nobody in Spain, and he is super famous, said never the opposite.

Are you insecure not looking Spanish, with your nationalist and conquistador logos ?
I could not look more Spanish than I do.

Gone West
11-21-2017, 03:44 PM
Spain and France are also very close and we are not the same.

Southern French looks like Spaniards, I have many friends from there and there is very high percentage they have Iberian ancestry. It is even more common in the Southernmost part, where during recent times, like 70 years ago, lots of Spaniards emigrated there.

Some Iberians just don't look Iberian but just Celts, even though it is now rare. Plus SW France and Northern Spain had the same Celtic input. They are related.

Would I pass in Northern Spain, since they have the same Celtic input as me ?

Cristiano viejo
11-21-2017, 03:46 PM
Southern French looks like Spaniards, I have many friends from there and there is very high percentage they have Iberian ancestry.

Some Iberians just don't look Iberian but just Celts, even though it is now rare. Plus SW France and Northern Spain had the same Celtic input. They are related.

Would I pass in Northern Spain, since they have the same Celtic input as me ?

No you look too Eastern. Often I claim here in Spain everybody could pass since we have since the lightest types to the darkest but you are one of these cases where the people would not pass.

Gone West
11-21-2017, 03:59 PM
No you look too Eastern. Often I claim here in Spain everybody could pass since we have since the lightest types to the darkest but you are one of these cases where the people would not pass.

Ok. I know you have some very light type, reminiscent of ancient and unaltered Celtic input. They have the same complexions of Bretons. Very white skin, dark hair, mixed eyes.

You also have very few Nordic individuals.

But no Easterners at all ? What facial features could bar me from looking Spanish. I am just curious, since I plan to go in holiday there.

Cristiano viejo
11-21-2017, 07:11 PM
Ok. I know you have some very light type, reminiscent of ancient and unaltered Celtic input. They have the same complexions of Bretons. Very white skin, dark hair, mixed eyes.

You also have very few Nordic individuals.

But no Easterners at all ? What facial features could bar me from looking Spanish. I am just curious, since I plan to go in holiday there.

Humm I only know one Spaniard that looked absolutely Easterner like you. He is a basketball player from Aragón, I did a thread about him but the thread was deleted and I dont remember his name.

Gone West
11-21-2017, 08:09 PM
Humm I only know one Spaniard that looked absolutely Easterner like you. He is a basketball player from Aragón, I did a thread about him but the thread was deleted and I dont remember his name.

He was a full Spaniard ? That's strange considering my Eastern look come from my ancestry I guess, this look is not indigenous to where I am from, although my DNA is predominantly French.

Cristiano viejo
11-21-2017, 09:54 PM
He was a full Spaniard ? That's strange considering my Eastern look come from my ancestry I guess, this look is not indigenous to where I am from, although my DNA is predominantly French.

Yes, 100% Spanish from Aragón. When I post Spaniards, they are 100% Spaniard.
Spain is not like France or UK, where people have several ancestries.

Gone West
11-21-2017, 09:56 PM
Yes, 100% Spanish from Aragón. When I post Spaniards, they are 100% Spaniard.
Spain is not like France or UK, where people have several ancestries.

Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

He looked more Eastern than me or the contrary ? I can't imagine Eastern looking Spaniard, sounds like opposites :))))

Cristiano viejo
11-21-2017, 10:01 PM
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

He looked more Eastern than me or the contrary ? I can't imagine Eastern looking Spaniard, sounds like opposites :))))

Much more Eastern than you. Perhaps I will search him to show to you.

Gone West
11-21-2017, 10:06 PM
Much more Eastern than you. Perhaps I will search him to show to you.

Yes do it, that interests me :)

I like the Spanish phenotypes, I think you have very beautiful girls.

Was he paler or darker complexed, in term of skin, eyes or hair ?

Cristiano viejo
11-21-2017, 10:17 PM
Yes do it, that interests me :)

I like the Spanish phenotypes, I think you have very beautiful girls.

Was he paler or darker complexed, in term of skin, eyes or hair ?

He was super blonde, light eyes (blue iirc) and normal skin colour.
Damn, I am searching him!!

Gone West
11-21-2017, 10:22 PM
He was super blonde, light eyes (blue iirc) and normal skin colour.
Damn, I am searching him!!

What would be my skin color ?

I have grey/greenish eyes. They are not blue despite people see.

Cristiano viejo
11-21-2017, 10:42 PM
What would be my skin color ?

I have grey/greenish eyes. They are not blue despite people see.

Your skin colour is normal too.
Hey, we had luck, I found him. I have created a thread about him because as I said you his former thread was deleted
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?227890-SPECIAL-THREAD-FOR-MY-FRIEND-EXPLORER-SPANISH-BASKET-PLAYER-JORGE-CANO&p=4790308#post4790308