PDA

View Full Version : Trading your freedom for flowers...

Manifest Destiny
02-14-2009, 07:05 PM
Trade A Gun For A Rose In SC On Valentine's Day (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090214/ap_on_fe_st/odd_guns_for_roses)

This makes me sick. A law-abiding citizen who no longer wishes to own guns should at least sell or give them to other law-abiding citizens rather than to the government who will probably have them destroyed.

I'm also a bit surprised that something like this is happening in South Carolina, which tends to be gun-friendly.

What will they do for Independence Day? Have a "Burn Down Your Churches For Free Fireworks Day" just to spit on the First Amendment?

Hilding
02-14-2009, 07:27 PM
I wish they'd have a "trade an arab for a flower day" in Sweden!:rolleyes:

Birka
02-15-2009, 01:50 AM
Trade in a "welfare queen" day, living in a governmental rent subsidized house with her 5 brats, all on Wic food money, food stamps, welfare and SSI disability because she taught them to act crazy when the child welfare people come around. BTW, none of the 5 brats have the same daddy, and the ones who do come by just use the place to sell drugs.

SwordoftheVistula
02-18-2009, 06:09 AM
What will they do for Independence Day? Have a "Burn Down Your Churches For Free Fireworks Day" just to spit on the First Amendment?

That sounds like a good idea actually :thumb001: