PDA

View Full Version : Classify light Turk

Böri
11-24-2017, 11:34 AM
Mahmut is musician from my dad home area. He is as light as the lightest Turk can be certainly.

https://i.hizliresim.com/POA9zO.jpg

https://i.hizliresim.com/POA9AO.jpg

https://i.hizliresim.com/d7apap.jpg

Gangrel
11-24-2017, 11:39 AM
Black Sea region?

Böri
11-24-2017, 11:40 AM
Black Sea region?

Yup from my dad area in Giresun.

JMack
11-24-2017, 12:30 PM
Doesn't look Turkish (obviously).

Looks Finnish + Saami. In the third pic he could be Albino, so I don't rule out the possibility.

Böri
11-24-2017, 12:37 PM
Doesn't look Turkish (obviously).

Looks Finnish + Saami. In the third pic he could be Albino, so I don't rule out the possibility.

That's rare in Turkey yeah but not so much in some regions.
Albino? LOL there are such types where i am from and that's not so rare.

An old local politician from same area was called 'Turkish Trump, after US elections xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLrCPkbj45s

Lavrentis
11-24-2017, 12:42 PM
That's rare in Turkey yeah.

Of course he's rare you OWDer, he looks Finnish. You probably masturbated to his photos. This is how the average Turk looks:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171124/92e4d76c05cc8dd9fe5d48e9d0035e9a.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zroota
11-24-2017, 12:56 PM
Of course he's rare you OWDer, he looks Finnish. You probably masturbated to his photos. This is how the average Turk looks:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171124/92e4d76c05cc8dd9fe5d48e9d0035e9a.png

The average Turk now looks Arab? I thought the stereotype was that Turks look Asiatic. Lol.

The guy in the opening post looks albino. I can also see some hints of CM.

Böri
11-24-2017, 12:57 PM
Focus on classification.
He is not Albino since it's not that rare in that area as the Turkish Trump also proves.

What's the ethnicity of this person you post? Beside why do you post, what's the reason?
Stop spamming the thread Cretan Arab.
This is taxo thread and you trash.

Lavrentis
11-24-2017, 12:59 PM
The average Turk now looks Arab? I thought the stereotype was that Turks look Asiatic. Lol.

The guy in the opening post looks albino. I can also see some hints of CM.

Turks don't look Central Asian, around 10% of them do. The man I posted looks pretty Turkish imo, but can pass as an Arab too. Turks and Arabs share a lot of things, from looking similar to having similar genetics. But there is an exception, Levantine Arabs are genetically more European than Turks.

Lavrentis
11-24-2017, 01:00 PM
Focus on classification.
He is not Albino since it's not that rare in that area as the Turkish Trump also proves.

What's the ethnicity of this person you post? Beside why do you post, what's the reason?
Stop spamming the thread Cretan Arab.
This is taxo thread and you trash.

The man I posted is Turkish from western Turkey and I could post other Turks too, but there's no point in doing so

Tauromachos
11-24-2017, 01:01 PM
Böriby :cool:

Böri
11-24-2017, 01:04 PM
The man I posted is Turkish from western Turkey and I could post other Turks too, but there's no point in doing so

The man you posted is 'Turkish, in the understanding of Darksecret. Being from Turkey.
Again what's the point you do this in a taxo thread dedicated for one person?

Your OWD creates some sorts of jaleousy I guess, whereas there is nothing to be jaleous about.
The Semitic race is known for envy and desire to harm resulting thereof.
Your behaviour reflects your MENA genes, Cretan Arab supposedly part of the 'Western and European identity.

Hadouken
11-24-2017, 01:06 PM
his features are very turkish . he is just depigmented

people that are not familiar dont know much so they will see things differently (wrong)

Böriby :cool:

lol :D

Turkminator
11-24-2017, 01:07 PM
Turkish Oliver Kahn.

Lavrentis
11-24-2017, 01:08 PM
The man you posted is 'Turkish, in the understanding of Darksecret. Being from Turkey.
Again what's the point you do this in a taxo thread dedicated for one person?

Your OWD creates some sorts of jaleousy I guess, whereas there is nothing to be jaleous about.
The Semitic race is known for envy and desire to harm resulting thereof.
Your behaviour reflects your MENA genes, Cretan Arab supposedly part of the 'Western and European identity.

Who the hell would be jealous of a Turk, you are such an OWDer that you think that I'm jealous because you posted an extremely atypical individual? I can literally fill this forum with blonde and blue eyed Cretans and other Greeks, but it is pointless.

Also, I have posted my face here, unlike you. You look 10 times more 'Arab' or 'Semitic' than me, I can bet on that.

Böri
11-24-2017, 01:27 PM
Who the hell would be jealous of a Turk, you are such an OWDer that you think that I'm jealous because you posted an extremely atypical individual? I can literally fill this forum with blonde and blue eyed Cretans and other Greeks, but it is pointless.

Also, I have posted my face here, unlike you. You look 10 times more 'Arab' or 'Semitic' than me, I can bet on that.

Wtf you still write about just fuck off. That's silly what you do and you are further drowning in the mud. People are laughing at you. Your body system obviously can't control the Levantine 'envy genes, There is nothing special about his look so you really don't need to be bothered.
Get lost now.

Lavrentis
11-24-2017, 01:30 PM
Wtf you still write about just fuck off. That's silly what you do and you are further drowning in the mud. People are laughing at you. Your body system obviously can't control the Levantine 'envy genes, There is nothing special about his look so you really don't need to be bothered.
Get lost now.

Then stop quoting me you fucking retard

Lavrentis
11-24-2017, 01:32 PM
Funny how the most humiliated Turk on this forum can post such nonsense

teodor11
11-24-2017, 03:52 PM
Borreby mix of local (dinarid or armenid) he looks a bit north caucasian.

Marmara
11-24-2017, 03:55 PM

Sure, there are a lot of Syrian refugees you can find and post their pictures.

Kouros
11-24-2017, 04:02 PM
That's rare in Turkey yeah but not so much in some regions.

An old local politician from same area was called 'Turkish Trump, after US elections xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLrCPkbj45s

Are you trolling or...? I really hate this forum sometimes.

Bornoz
11-24-2017, 04:11 PM
Borreby

My mother is also from Giresun and that guy really looks like a lighter version of a relative of mine from that side.

Fedora
11-24-2017, 04:14 PM
Yeah the are people like that in Giresun, but all over the black sea you can find it....

Полковник 95
11-24-2017, 04:18 PM
Borreby mix of local (dinarid or armenid) he looks a bit north caucasian.

LOL not sure about this part dude.

Marduk
11-24-2017, 04:25 PM
Look Finnish.

Odin
11-24-2017, 07:36 PM
Borreby.

Hadouken
11-24-2017, 07:37 PM
borreby in northeast turkey

nice