PDA

View Full Version : British men returning to India

Breathe
11-26-2017, 06:29 PM
We Pakistani ladies really want them to come back. We miss them very much ��.

I know 2 muslimah ladies who were born in modern-day India in 1920s and and migrated north to Pakistan. They also said the subcontinent was a nice, clean place when they lived there. And besides, British men are incredibly sexy, sweet, female-friendly, and naughty bad boys who had balls to invade countries twice their size ����. We Pakistani ladies miss them and want them to come back so that we can cuddle with them all night and have a good time ☺️☺️. But I hope they convert to Islam because it's sin to cuddle with non Muslim men

Gangrel
11-26-2017, 06:34 PM
the fuck?

magyar_lány
11-26-2017, 06:40 PM
We miss them very much ��. I know 2 muslimah ladies who were born in modern-day India in 1920s and and migrated north to Pakistan. They also said the subcontinent was a nice, clean place when they lived there. And besides, British men are incredibly sexy, sweet, female-friendly, and naughty bad boys who had balls to invade countries twice their size ����. We Pakistani ladies miss them and want them to come back so that we can cuddle with them all night and have a good time ☺️☺️. But I hope they convert to Islam because it's sin to cuddle with non Muslim men

Maybe muslimahs should convert to Christianity. They can flirt freely after it. ;)

Breathe
11-26-2017, 06:50 PM
Maybe muslimahs should convert to Christianity. They can flirt freely after it. ;)

:eek: Nooooo that is a sin!

Linebacker
11-26-2017, 06:53 PM
Is this a suckpuppet of MagnusAurelius

Breathe
11-26-2017, 07:33 PM
Come on, please :)

Even Queen Victoria loved us. And the blending of Indian and British culture created some wonderful cuisine such as tandoori chicken :p

And you will love the warm, sunny days 12 months an year.