PDA

View Full Version : Citizen Soldier by 3DD, analysis by Alex Jones

Sol Invictus
02-15-2009, 04:51 PM
FGfH6avbUtk
kv_i7I87On8

Beorn
02-15-2009, 05:00 PM
I'd probably agree with him and watch more of this video if he wasn't being so overly sarcastic and childlike.

Sol Invictus
02-15-2009, 05:16 PM
overly sarcastic and childlike.

Can't have any of that, now can we? :rolleyes:

Beorn
02-15-2009, 05:38 PM
Can't have any of that, now can we? :rolleyes:

Not if you want people to sit down and watch your presentations. :)

stormlord
02-15-2009, 05:44 PM
Not if you want people to sit down and watch your presentations. :)

It's just the way conservative talk radio works in America, to us Europeans it might come off as a bit brash, but a lot of people must like it for it to be so successful.

Sol Invictus
02-15-2009, 06:45 PM
but a lot of people must like it for it to be so successful.

Truth is truth.. Because you don't like his 'style', and you don't find it 'entertaining' that you should just disregard? Seems pretty close-minded..

I hear and see alot of demonizing of Alex Jones, but not because of the information he puts out, but for his way of putting it out..

Just can't please everyone I guess... A little less sugar and a little more bland, and I guess people without a sense of humour will listen.. :rolleyes:

Beorn
02-15-2009, 09:41 PM
Don't overreact, VA.
All I said was the video of him was presented in the shape of him being a petulant child who's only form is to reduce himself to the aggressively lowered ignorance of one being sarcastic.

If he had trumpeted the message with decorum and sane state of mind, like he tends to do most of the time; then the video would have not ground on me.

Sol Invictus
02-15-2009, 10:02 PM
Don't overreact, VA.
All I said was the video of him was presented in the shape of him being a petulant child who's only form is to reduce himself to the aggressively lowered ignorance of one being sarcastic.

And that you aren't going to watch it because he was being sarcastic and 'childlike'.. What part of the videos here do you find that Alex was behaving insane? Extremely pissed off, maybe.. But what part of the video did you not like so much that you would completely ignore his points, and resort to insulting? You have to have some sort of humour in the midst of something as deadly serious as the points he's making, otherwise you would go insane.. I don't blame him one bit for cracking a few jokes here and there..

Beorn
02-15-2009, 10:39 PM
And that you aren't going to watch it because he was being sarcastic and 'childlike'..

Yep. I gave up as his presentation annoyed me.

...and resort to insulting?

I wasn't "insulting" him, VA.

Treffie
02-15-2009, 10:57 PM
He's quite a character but he gets his point across.