PDA

View Full Version : Does Albania have a high amount of Gypsy/Roma?

Norb
12-03-2017, 02:03 PM
Does Albania have a high amount of Gypsy/Roma?

Cristiano viejo
12-03-2017, 02:07 PM
Very high.

Profileid
12-03-2017, 02:21 PM
probably less than most of the balkans. many serbs mix with gypsies

Herr Abubu
12-03-2017, 02:38 PM
Depends on where. Some 5% of the Albanians genetically tested in Tirana had the typical Gypsy genetic marker H f.e.

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 02:50 PM
The average Albanian has no Roma admix, the Roma population in general is insignificant in Albania

Bosniensis
12-03-2017, 02:52 PM
Gypsy people are few in Albania, they are more stationed in Serbia and Romania.

Hanuman
12-03-2017, 02:53 PM
Albanians are partly Gypsies.

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 02:57 PM
Albanian don’t have Roma admix

Hanuman
12-03-2017, 02:58 PM
Albanian don’t have Roma admix

What about high percentage of haplogroup H among Tosks?

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 02:59 PM
What about high percentage of haplogroup H among Tosks?
It’s less than 2% m8

Diocleatian204
12-03-2017, 02:59 PM
Very high.

Shut the Fuck Up, Your Country Spain has very high amount of Gypsies and more higher than Albania.

Diocleatian204
12-03-2017, 03:01 PM

Fuck You, You Islamophobic Racist Son of a Bitch!

Albanians aren't Gypsies, look what Gypsies did to us during Kosovo War, They Collaborated with the Serbs and Killed so many Albanians.

Gypsies Raped Albanian Women and Girls and Still it does Happened, Gypsies also Sliced Albanians into pieces with Chainsaw.

Diocleatian204
12-03-2017, 03:03 PM
Depends on where. Some 5% of the Albanians genetically tested in Tirana had the typical Gypsy genetic marker H f.e.

5% are Gypsies and they are not Albanians.

Because Gypsies Raped Albanian Women and Girls, 90% of Rapes in Albania are commited by Gypsies.

Hanuman
12-03-2017, 03:06 PM

Albanians aren't Gypsies, look what Gypsies did to us during Kosovo War, They Collaborated with the Serbs and Killed so many Albanians.

Gypsies Raped Albanian Women and Girls and Still it does Happened, Gypsies also Sliced Albanians into pieces with Chainsaw.

Albanianez Gypsies?

https://youtu.be/-PcgxQX_wFU

Cristiano viejo
12-03-2017, 03:55 PM
Shut the Fuck Up, Your Country Spain has very high amount of Gypsies and more higher than Albania.

Percentually Albania has higher amount of Gypsies.
Around 100%.

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 03:57 PM
Percentually Albania has higher amount of Gypsies.
Around 100%.
Of course, whatever you say. Spain does have a higher amount of Romani in numbers though than Albania

Cristiano viejo
12-03-2017, 03:59 PM
Of course, whatever you say. Spain does have a higher amount of Romani in numbers though than Albania

Population of Spain: 47 millions.
Population of Albania: 3 millions.

Can you undertand that? Can you understand that what matters is the percentage of the total population?

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 04:00 PM

Can you undertand that? Can you understand that what matters is the percentage of the total population?
Which is why I said going by numbers as in amount of Roma not percent, read what I actually say lol.

Cristiano viejo
12-03-2017, 04:01 PM
Which is why I said going by numbers as in amount of Roma not percent, read what I actually say lol.

And why did you say me such irrelevant thing then??

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 04:02 PM
And why did you say me such irrelevant thing then??
Because the amount of Roma in numbers is far higher in Spain than in Albania

Cristiano viejo
12-03-2017, 04:04 PM
Because the amount of Roma in numbers is far higher in Spain than in Albania

So you like to talk about irrelevant things since what matters is percentually... ok, ok... not surprised really...

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 04:05 PM
So you like to talk about irrelevant things since what matters is percentually... ok, ok... not surprised really...
Idk how it's irrelevant but KKKKKK

Laberia
12-03-2017, 04:05 PM

Oh My God, 47 millions of cigano-berber moors? This continent is fucked.

Decius
12-03-2017, 04:07 PM

True everyone is pure except serbs we are 100 percent gypsy

Cristiano viejo
12-03-2017, 04:10 PM
Idk how it's irrelevant but KKKKKK
It is irrelevant since they mean the 1.5% of the population while in Albania, forgetting the dna tests where all Albanians score Gypsy blood (peaking in Tosks of course), represent more than 5%.

I hope now you understand the difference :icon_lol:

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 04:25 PM
It is irrelevant since they mean the 1.5% of the population while in Albania, forgetting the dna tests where all Albanians score Gypsy blood (peaking in Tosks of course), represent more than 5%.

Pahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahaha. No Albanians scores Roma admix xD, trust me I know far more than you in Albanian genetics and genetics in general. And no, Tosks don't have 5% Gypsy blood thats BS and you know it xD. You're being a class A bullshitter my friend

Tauromachos
12-03-2017, 04:28 PM
The average Albanian can be modelled as 70% Illyrian+30% Ashakali Roma

Only Orthodox Arbereshe of Greece and Southern Italy are pure Illyrian :p

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 04:31 PM

Obviously.......

John Morrison
12-03-2017, 04:33 PM

Because Gypsies Raped Albanian Women and Girls, 90% of Rapes in Albania are commited by Gypsies.

Is rape a thing among Gypsies?:confused:

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Is rape a thing among Gypsies?:confused:
Probably was among the Roma who joined the Serb paramilitary groups during the Kosovo war, but still Albanians don't score south Asian going from what I have seen so idk how common it was

John Morrison
12-03-2017, 04:50 PM
Probably was among the Roma who joined the Serb paramilitary groups during the Kosovo war

Their "excuse" is that they were forced to raid albanian housings by Serbs, but there is no excuse for rape, Gypsies always act like they're the real victims, but as soon as they get the opportunity they're stabbing their hosts in the back to take advantage of the situation.

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 04:53 PM
Their "excuse" is that they were forced to raid albanian housings by Serbs, but there is no excuse for rape, Gypsies always act like they're the real victims, but as soon as they get the opportunity they're stabbing their hosts in the back to take advantage of the situation.
They definitely weren't forced by the Serbs, during the Kosovo war even the Romani who didn't take part in the fighting were greatly anti-Albanian and pro-Serb during the conflict

Laberia
12-03-2017, 04:55 PM

You are not a turk as some greek members claim. It's very offensive for the Turks comparing you with them. You are what the anus of the Turks produce every morning.

Cristiano viejo
12-03-2017, 05:26 PM
Pahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahaha. No Albanians scores Roma admix xD, trust me I know far more than you in Albanian genetics and genetics in general.
Yes, Albanians score Gypsy, and you know it

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ish7688voT0/S6ZYexugWoI/AAAAAAAACVA/1I9HXeBDFQY/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/albanians.png

There is also a relative paucity of G compared to Greeks, and limited introgression of Gypsy chromosomes (H1) in the main Albanian groups (Gheg and Tosk).

http://dienekes.blogspot.com.es/2010/03/y-chromosomes-of-albanian-populations.html

And no, Tosks don't have 5% Gypsy blood thats BS and you know it xD. You're being a class A bullshitter my friend
You have troubles of understanding, I say this seriously. I have not said that Tosks score 5% Gypsy blood (they score 2,5% actually). What I have said is that more than 5% of the population of Albania is Gypsy.

Do you understand it now or do I make a map for you? :eyes

I always thought so, real Albanians (whatever that means) fled to South Italy.

Laberia
12-03-2017, 05:27 PM

There is ZERO admixture between Albanians and Gypsies.
Deymark, you are a gypsy who live in the sewers of Bucharest.

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 05:29 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ish7688voT0/S6ZYexugWoI/AAAAAAAACVA/1I9HXeBDFQY/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/albanians.png

http://dienekes.blogspot.com.es/2010/03/y-chromosomes-of-albanian-populations.html

You have troubles of understanding, I say this seriously. I have not said that Tosks score 5% Gypsy blood (they score more than 2% actually). What I have said is that more than 5% of the population of Albania is Gypsy.

I always thought so, real Albanians (whatever that means) fled to Italy.[/QUOTE]
Oh stop with the BS will you, you clearly said 5% and don't try lying. I still have yet to see an Albanian score gypsy blood or get haplogroup H and that study focused on gypsies not Albanians meaning that the sample size was mainly focused on gypsies not Albanians, please don't try and teach me about Albanian genetics as I know far more than you. He was joking about the "70% Illyrian + 30% Ashkali/Roma" idk how you fell for that. Btw Roma account for less than 1% of the Albanian population. Also read your sources better, it said "limited introgression", do I need to teach you what they both mean...

Laberia
12-03-2017, 05:30 PM

You have troubles of understanding, I say this seriously. I have not said that Tosks score 5% Gypsy blood (they score 2,5% actually). What I have said is that more than 5% of the population of Albania is Gypsy.

I always thought so, real Albanians (whatever that means) fled to South Italy.

Seriously, you are an idiot. Because only an idiot can use as a reference a blogger. The responsability for your stupidity is because of maghrebin genes in cigan nation.

Decius
12-03-2017, 05:33 PM

Yup serbs and gypsies have killed HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF ALBANIANS. The KLA is completely innocent freedom fighters they dont deserve punishment they have killed nobody

Cristiano viejo
12-03-2017, 05:40 PM
Oh stop with the BS will you, you clearly said 5% and don't try lying.
WOW, I start to check myself that the Albanian IQs of 84 are very real :blink:
I said exactly this:

How the fuck can you understand that I am saying in that sentence that all Albanians score 5%Gypo??????????? :lol:
I see you lose yourself with the commas, etc :laugh:

I still have yet to see an Albanian score gypsy blood or get haplogroup H and that study focused on gypsies not Albanians meaning that the sample size was mainly focused on gypsies not Albanians, please don't try and teach me about Albanian genetics as I know far more than you. He was joking about the "70% Illyrian + 30% Ashkali/Roma" idk how you fell for that. Btw Roma account for less than 1% of the Albanian population. Also read your sources better, it said "limited introgression", do I need to teach you what they both mean...
No no, if I dont defend that of "70% Illirian + 30% Gypo"... taking account that 50% is African e1b1.

Seriously, you are an idiot. Because only an idiot can use as a reference a blogger. The responsability for your stupidity is because of maghrebin genes in cigan nation.
What a sad excuse. So typical Gypsy that hurts.

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 05:44 PM
I said exactly this:

How the fuck can you understand that I am saying in that sentence that all Albanians score 5%Gypo??????????? :lol:

No no, if I dont defend that of "70% Illirian + 30% Gypo"... taking account that 50% is African e1b1.

Could you please show me where all Albanians score "more than 5%" gypsy blood? xD. "forgetting the dna tests where all Albanians score Gypsy blood (peaking in Tosks of course), represent more than 5%." :picard1:. You getting triggered m8? xD

Cristiano viejo
12-03-2017, 05:46 PM
Could you please show me where all Albanians score "more than 5%" gypsy blood? xD. "forgetting the dna tests where all Albanians score Gypsy blood (peaking in Tosks of course), represent more than 5%." :picard1:. You getting triggered m8? xD

And I thinking you were the less dumb of all Albanians of Apricity... :rolleyes:

Boy, what I said is that of the total population of Albania, the fuckin recognized Gypsy community is more than 5%.

Last time I say this to you :thumb001:

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 05:48 PM
And I thinking you were the less dumb of all Albanians of Apricity... :rolleyes:

Boy, what I said is that of the total population of Albania, the fuckin recognized Gypsy community is more than 5%.

xD, "forgetting the dna tests where all Albanians score Gypsy blood (peaking in Tosks of course), represent more than 5%.". Evidence please?

Cristiano viejo
12-03-2017, 05:49 PM
xD, "forgetting the dna tests where all Albanians score Gypsy blood (peaking in Tosks of course), represent more than 5%.". Evidence please?

You dont know how the commas work, true?

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 05:52 PM
You dont know how the commas work, true?
Fine, "forgetting the dna tests where all Albanians score Gypsy blood (peaking in Tosks of course), represent more than 5%." I understand your English is trash but it's no excuse for you to not know what the hell you are writing xD, it's clear that you wanted to say that every Albanian score 5% Roma but you have no evidence to back it up which is why you're so triggered. Anyways got any evidence for what I highlighted?

Cristiano viejo
12-03-2017, 05:55 PM
Fine, "forgetting the dna tests where all Albanians score Gypsy blood (peaking in Tosks of course), represent more than 5%." I understand your English is trash but it's no excuse for you to not know what the hell you are writing xD, it's clear that you wanted to say that every Albanian score 5% Roma but you have no evidence to back it up which is why you're so triggered. Anyways got any evidence for what I highlighted?

Dont excuse yourself in my English, you even dont know how commas work.

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 05:56 PM
Dont excuse yourself in my English, you even dont know how commas work.
Nigga I was raised in England xD, "forgetting the dna tests where all Albanians score Gypsy blood (peaking in Tosks of course), represent more than 5%." You were clearly talking about genetics

Decius
12-03-2017, 05:58 PM
This thread lol

Cristiano viejo
12-03-2017, 06:01 PM
Nigga I was raised in England xD, "forgetting the dna tests where all Albanians score Gypsy blood (peaking in Tosks of course), represent more than 5%." You were clearly talking about genetics

hahaha, cutting the whole sentence does not make your smarter, hahaha

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 06:03 PM
hahaha, cutting the whole sentence does not make your smarter, hahaha
xD finally, still though you did say this "forgetting the dna tests where all Albanians score Gypsy blood (peaking in Tosks of course)"

Decius
12-03-2017, 06:09 PM

YUP Albanians serbs and the rest of balkanites are 100% mongoloid west asian gypsies while Spaniards are a shining hope they are 100 percent pure northern european nordid 0 percent moorish blood they are pureblood aryans

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 06:10 PM
YUP Albanians serbs and the rest of balkanites are 100% mongoloid west asian gypsies while Spaniards are a shining hope they are 100 percent pure northern european nordid 0 percent moorish blood they are pureblood aryans
Duhhhhhhhh EVERY ALBANIAN HAS ROMA ADMIX MANNN AND SO DOES EVERY SERB

Decius
12-03-2017, 06:12 PM
Duhhhhhhhh EVERY ALBANIAN HAS ROMA ADMIX MANNN AND SO DOES EVERY SERB

100% we are also half mongoloid

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 06:13 PM
100% we are also half mongoloid
Of course, but Viejo is a pure Norse warrior with platinum blond hair and eyes bluer than the sky whilst we are swarthy Romanis with Mongol admix with jet black hair and black eyes xD

Herr Abubu
12-03-2017, 06:55 PM

No, it's because of Hoxha's integration policies.

Laberia
12-03-2017, 07:15 PM
I said exactly this:

I see you lose yourself with the commas, etc :laugh:

There is nothing excuse. I am asking scientific evidences.

Laberia
12-03-2017, 07:17 PM
No, it's because of Hoxha's integration policies.
What exactly understand you with Hoxha's integration policies?

Kamal900
12-03-2017, 07:20 PM
Pfft, far from it. In fact, Greeks(especially the Aegean islanders) and Southern Italians have more west asian/middle eastern admixture than them.

Tauromachos
12-03-2017, 07:22 PM
There is nothing excuse. I am asking scientific evidences.

What evidence?

Albania was invaded by Gypsy tribes ,Rajput Warriors from Northern India.

The Albanians were noble Warriors because of this part of their ancestry.

The Gypsies left alot of their seed there in Albania.

Laberia
12-03-2017, 07:30 PM

Gypsies rape Albanian women in Albania? 90% of Rapes in Albania are commited by Gypsies? Are you serious? Who are these motherfucker? In my whole life i have never heard about a single case of an Albanian girl or women raped by a gypsy or roma.

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 07:31 PM
What evidence?

Albania was invaded by Gypsy tribes ,Rajput Warriors from Northern India.

The Albanians were noble Warriors because of this part of their ancestry.

The Gypsies left alot of their seed there in Albania.
Albanians have no gypsy admix m8, and gypsies came with the Ottoman empire into the Balkans iirc

Laberia
12-03-2017, 07:45 PM
Albanians have no gypsy admix m8, and gypsies came with the Ottoman empire into the Balkans iirc
Vari karin,ça merresh edhe ti kot me kete budallain. Lere trapin te lehi si qen. Ç`ja qi ate motren bythqirit.

Lavrentis
12-03-2017, 07:49 PM
Pfft, far from it. In fact, Greeks(especially the Aegean islanders) and Southern Italians have more west asian/middle eastern admixture than them.

Greece received West Asian refugees in 1923, they mixed with the local population and here you go. But Anatolian Greeks (the people I'm talking about) are around 30% of Greece

Tauromachos
12-03-2017, 07:52 PM
Vari karin,ça merresh edhe ti kot me kete budallain. Lere trapin te lehi si qen. Ç`ja qi ate motren bythqirit.

Sounds similar to Gypsy language what you speak

When i hear this it sounds like Albanian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLTgmdLaQJ4

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 07:57 PM
Sounds similar to Gypsy language what you speak

When i hear this it sounds like Albanian [vieo=youtube;zLTgmdLaQJ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLTgmdLaQJ4[/video]
Of course.. Romani actually sounds Slavic influenced to me

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 07:58 PM
Because Greece received West Asian refugees in 1923
It's not necessarily from that, Greeks have more Neolithic admix which could count as West Asian although still I can't see any south Asian admix

Tauromachos
12-03-2017, 08:00 PM
Of course.. Romani actually sounds Slavic influenced to me

I'm not even joking but to me Albanian even sounds more similar to it than any Slavic language.

It can have to do with the ancient Indoeuropean roots of both languages ,Albanian and Romani

Think about it

Lavrentis
12-03-2017, 08:01 PM
It's not necessarily from that, Greeks have more Neolithic admix which could count as West Asian although still I can't see any south Asian admix

Neolithic doesn't count as West Asian genetically. Sardinians are the most Neolithic people in Europe but they don't seem to cluster with West Asian people

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 08:01 PM
I'm not even joking but to me Albanian even sounds more similar to it than any Slavic language.

It can have to do with the ancient Indoeuropean roots of both languages ,Albanian and Romani

Think about it
Nigga pleaseeeeeeeeee. Everyone on this forum said that Romani sounds like a blend between Slavic and south Asian languages whilst people here have said that Albanian sounds most similar to Slavic and Romanian

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 08:03 PM
Neolithic doesn't count as West Asian genetically. Sardinians are the most Neolithic people in Europe but they don't seem to cluster with West Asian people
It counts as they settled from Anatolia, Sardinians and other Europeans have the EEF(Early European Farmer) type of Neolithic which is Neolithic + WHG which is why Euros aren't shifted towards west Asia

Lavrentis
12-03-2017, 08:05 PM
It counts as they settled from Anatolia, Sardinians and other Europeans have the EEF(Early European Farmer) type of Neolithic which is Neolithic + WHG which is why Euros aren't shifted towards west Asia

So EEF is Anatolian Neolithic + WHG?

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 08:05 PM
So EEF is Anatolian Neolithic + WHG?
Yh

Lavrentis
12-03-2017, 08:06 PM
Yh

Which population has the highest EEF in Europe?

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 08:07 PM
Which population has the highest EEF in Europe?
Sardinians and then Tuscans/Italians, SE Europeans etc

Lavrentis
12-03-2017, 08:09 PM
Sardinians and then Tuscans/Italians, SE Europeans etc

Is it significant or minor in Greece? Or intermediate?

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 08:11 PM
Is it significant or minor in Greece? Or intermediate?
It's significant in Greece as Greece is mainly Neolithic(in the case of Greece and Europe the EEF type of Neolithic)

RN97
12-03-2017, 08:19 PM

Irrelevant, but the Arbereshe look like Grks to me. IDK what their genetics are like.

Tauromachos
12-03-2017, 08:24 PM
Irrelevant, but the Arbereshe look like Grks to me. IDK what their genetics are like.

I don't know about their genetics unfortunately
But yeah when i google videos about Arbereshe the people there often look like
Greeks or even like South Italians.

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 08:27 PM
They are really mixed

Herr Abubu
12-03-2017, 08:27 PM
What exactly understand you with Hoxha's integration policies?

I understand enough that efforts were made to homogenize the country into one blob of monoculture, that Gypsies were included into these efforts and that genetic studies show that 'Albanians' in Tirana are partly Gypsy, at least 5% but probably more.

Kelmendasi
12-03-2017, 08:30 PM
I understand enough that efforts were made to homogenize the country into one blob of monoculture, that Gypsies were included into these efforts and that genetic studies show that 'Albanians' in Tirana are partly Gypsy, at least 5% but probably more.
Where does it say that they are 5% gypsy admixed? So far I haven’t seen an Albanian with Roma admixture

Laberia
12-03-2017, 08:32 PM
I understand enough that efforts were made to homogenize the country into one blob of monoculture,
BS. The communist regime promoted for example the rich folkloric tradition.

that Gypsies were included into these efforts and that genetic studies show that 'Albanians' in Tirana are partly Gypsy, at least 5% but probably more.
Where are these studies?

Wrong
12-03-2017, 08:33 PM

Where are these studies?
Bigcity folks are very mixed in general.

Herr Abubu
12-03-2017, 08:33 PM
Where does it say that they are 5% gypsy admixed? So far I haven’t seen an Albanian with Roma admixture

Some genetic study I saw gave 5% of haplogroup H for Albanians in Tirana. The rates are lower throughout the country in general, though. Iirc, H was virtually non-existent in Ghegs, while very slight but present in Tosks.

Herr Abubu
12-03-2017, 08:41 PM

Doesn't mean they didn't also pursue policies of homogenization. :lightbul:

Where are these studies?

I don't remember, it's a long time since I've seen the one I was thinking about. Here's the second study I mentioned to Kelmendasi, though. This is in Albania. Kosovars show absolutely no amount of haplogroup H. And since Gypsies aren't only H, it necessarily means that the Gypsy ancestry must be higher than only the amount of H shown.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ish7688voT0/S6ZYexugWoI/AAAAAAAACVA/1I9HXeBDFQY/s320/albanians.png

Laberia
12-03-2017, 08:42 PM
Bigcity folks are very mixed in general.
Depends what you understand with mixed in general, because here we are talking abot roma and gypsy.
During the history, only in few occassions we had the control of our cities. Always our cities were under the control of the different Empires. But you have to know that at the moment of the liberation of Albania from OE, in year 1912, 95% of population lived outside of the cities. In year 1945, 85% lived outside of the cities. In year 1990, 70% lived outside of the cities. And when we talk about villages in Albania, mostly are on the hill and in the mountains.

Laberia
12-03-2017, 08:42 PM
Doesn't mean they didn't also pursue policies of homogenization. :lightbul:
Promoting local culture dosen`t mean homogenization.

I don't remember, it's a long time since I've seen the one I was thinking about. Here's the second I mentioned to Kelmendasi, though.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ish7688voT0/S6ZYexugWoI/AAAAAAAACVA/1I9HXeBDFQY/s320/albanians.png

Source.

Wrong
12-03-2017, 08:43 PM
Depends what you understand with mixed in general, because here we are talking abot roma and gypsy.
During the history, only in few occassions we had the control of our cities. Always our cities were under the control of the different Empires. But you have to know that at the moment of the liberation of Albania from OE, in year 1912, 95% of population lived outside of the cities. In year 1945, 85% lived outside of the cities. In year 1990, 70% lived outside of the cities. And when we talk about villages in Albania, mostly are on the hill an the mountains.
Urbanized gypsies since Hoxha regime policies brought the y-dna H to Tirana.

Start reading it and stop coping.

Herr Abubu
12-03-2017, 08:43 PM
Source.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00414-010-0432-x

Laberia
12-03-2017, 08:49 PM
Urbanized gypsies since Hoxha regime policies brought the y-dna H to Tirana.
Excuse me but you are an ignorant about Albania and Albanians.
Gypsies has always been an urbanized population.
Hoxha tried to urbanize roma but failed. They still today continue to follow the nomadic lifestyle of their ancestors and live in huts.

Start reading it and stop coping.
What coping are you talking?

Herr Abubu
12-03-2017, 08:50 PM
Hoxha tried to urbanize roma but failed. They still today continue to follow the nomadic lifestyle of their ancestors and live in huts.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Wrong
12-03-2017, 08:51 PM

If I could I would ban 90% of you retards making the rest of us look stupid as fuck.

Again, stop coping, labrador.

Laberia
12-03-2017, 08:52 PM
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00414-010-0432-x

I don`t have acces to this material. Can you tell me how many people they have tested and from what regions?
Thanks in advance.

Laberia
12-03-2017, 08:53 PM
If I could I would ban 90% of you retards making the rest of us look stupid as fuck.

Stop talking BS and try to give a decent answer.
Again, waht coping are you talking?

Wrong
12-03-2017, 08:54 PM
Hoxha tried to urbanize roma but failed.

Laberia
12-03-2017, 08:56 PM
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

What?

Herr Abubu
12-03-2017, 08:56 PM
I don`t have acces to this material. Can you tell me how many people they have tested and from what regions?
Thanks in advance.

It says the number of people tested in the supplementary material section. I don't have access to the whole study either so I don't know which regions they tested from.

Herr Abubu
12-03-2017, 08:58 PM
What?

You manage to contradict your first statement immediately. Can't make up two contradictory narratives to your liking, sorry.

Laberia
12-03-2017, 08:59 PM

Fol mire ti ore tope.

Laberia
12-03-2017, 09:02 PM
You manage to contradict your first statement immediately. Can't make up two contradictory narratives to your liking, sorry.
Not true. The problem is that you have difficulty to understand.

Laberia
12-03-2017, 09:08 PM
It says the number of people tested in the supplementary material section. I don't have access to the whole study either so I don't know which regions they tested from.
If you have not read the whole study, how can you discuss about it?
OK. From this study:
Albania Gheg Gheg 165
Albania Tosk Tosk 121
Albania Gabel Gabel 41
Albania Jevg Jevg 33

So in totall the people tested are 360, roughly 1 in ten thousands inhabitants. Can you tell me in which book of genetics i can read that testing 0.0001% of populations you can have a definitive result about the haplogroups of a country? I can make other questions, but you don`t have acces to the full material.

DRUM
12-03-2017, 09:08 PM
Thanks in advance.

https://sci-hub.bz/https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00414-010-0432-x

Kouros
12-03-2017, 09:20 PM

I have access to almost all journals/studies with a paywall for free through my university so if any of you want you can message me and I might be able to get if for you. Unfortunately this one isn't on there though. You can open the PDF in the supplementary section to see the exact proportions of each haplogroup. 230 were tested.

Laberia
12-03-2017, 09:32 PM
https://sci-hub.bz/https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00414-010-0432-x

Thanks for the link, but i can not find something that will change my opinion expressed in this post:

If you have not read the whole study, how can you discuss about it?
OK. From this study:
Albania Gheg Gheg 165
Albania Tosk Tosk 121
Albania Gabel Gabel 41
Albania Jevg Jevg 33

So in totall the people tested are 360, roughly 1 in ten thousands inhabitants. Can you tell me in which book of genetics i can read that testing 0.0001% of populations you can have a definitive result about the haplogroups of a country? I can make other questions, but you don`t have acces to the full material.
Can we have definitive answers about admixtures after testing a group of 360 persons in a population of roughly 3.600.000?

Cristiano viejo
12-03-2017, 09:45 PM

Stop licking the asses of North Europeans :thumb001:

Laberia
12-03-2017, 10:32 PM

Një këshillë miqësore kam. Vazhdoni lozni me haplogroupe, me këto 99,99%, etj, po mos u merrni me gjëra që nuk i kuptoni dhe nuk jua keni haberin. Ju nuk e keni idenë e Shqipërisë. Kur ju them fare, FARE. Dëgjoni mua, se dilni keq në sy të të tjerëve pastaj.

wayfarer
12-04-2017, 04:05 AM

Interesting, that's quite a lot of Gypsy admixture in the southern Albanians. I wish they specified the regions in the south, because I doubt that Korcars f.e, who have an extremely rich and noble history, producing great intellectuals, warriors and religious people for Albaniandom, have any noticable gypsy admixture compared to Vlonjats who descend from very filthy Albanians called labs.

Ghegs are at 0.62 but I'm pretty sure it's on par with other Balkan people, possibly a tad bit over the average due to Hoxhas assimilation politics who created people like ujku and laberia. The Gheg sample doesn't even include the Albanians from Kosovo or Montenegro and I am confident those regions would bringe the percentage down lower than 0.62.

@Labrador:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/246281403141062656/387106690962817036/eJwdzFEOgyAMgOG7cACgLZTWyxiiBl1UjLCnZXef2eOffPk_5n 3vZjBr71cbnJu3NtV7tq3XO5fFllrLvuRra3aqh8u952k9lrM3 .jpg

Mortimer
12-04-2017, 04:27 AM
I think less then in Romania or Bulgaria. Roma people from Albania are very beautiful so I was told by Arberori.

Arberori send me this Albanian Romni in pm.

http://i.imgur.com/ngbvX3W.jpg

and this singer who is albanian romni too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNVcbWEIR-E

wayfarer
12-04-2017, 08:28 AM
Hoxha tried to urbanize roma but failed.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/246281403141062656/387173006536867840/botomsup.gif

Laberia
12-04-2017, 10:31 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/246281403141062656/387173006536867840/botomsup.gif

Ça kishe ti? Si e ke hallin?

Queen B
12-04-2017, 10:34 AM
According to TA where every time a dark albanian appears he is called Ashkali, then surely.

Laberia
12-04-2017, 02:36 PM

Can you verify the account of this wayfarer, because there are people here who accuse her as a sockpuppet.
Thanks in advance.

Catholic Riffs
12-04-2017, 02:37 PM
Wayfarer is a wise man.

Laberia
12-04-2017, 02:41 PM
Wayfarer is a wise man.

Man? To me she sounds like a bitch.

Cristiano viejo
12-04-2017, 07:45 PM
According to TA where every time a dark albanian appears he is called Ashkali, then surely.

:laugh:

Ujku
12-04-2017, 08:19 PM
Kosovars , stop typing bullshit if you know nothing about Albania.

The only city that Albanians might of mixed with gypsys is Tirana. The city with the most integrated gypsies in the south is Tepelena but still even there people don't mix. The integrated gypsies are called jevgs many of whom are mixed and not pure gypsies , but their numbers are extremely low and people even call someone swarthy a jevg.

Gypsies were never allowed to live in Cities except of Tiranas suburbs , they used to move a lot , hoxha tried to change this but gypsies kept living like animals.

Saying that Tosks are mixed is just stupid , who would allow his child to marry a gypsie???? Most marriages were arranged , even today a good proportion of marriages are arranged from their parents.

Nowdays most Albanian gypsies live in Greece.

And to the rest of the Ethnicites that typed bullshit about us being mixed , take a look at Romanian or Hungarian gypsies and how light skinned they are. Now compare those to Albanian gypsies that are darker than some Africans and tell me again who is the mixed one.

Diocleatian204
12-07-2017, 03:26 AM

Gypsies in Spain: 650,000–1,500,000
Gypsies in Albania: 8,301–150,000

Spain has higher amount of Gypsies than Albania. Both Gypsies are Minorities in Albania and Spain.

Most of the Rapes in Spain and Albania are commited by Gypsies.

Mortimer
12-07-2017, 03:32 AM

Can you prove that or you talk out of your ass?

Drawing-slim
12-07-2017, 03:35 AM

So H is a typical gypo marker?!

Diocleatian204
12-07-2017, 03:40 AM
Can you prove that or you talk out of your ass?

Come to Albania and Spain and they will ask you?

It's not just only Albania and Spain, Same thing in Kosovo, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Ukraine, Moldova, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Croatia, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Turkey, Italy and Portugal. Most of the Rapes in these Countries are committed by Gypsies.

Mortimer
12-07-2017, 03:42 AM

It's not just only Albania and Spain, Same thing in Kosovo, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Ukraine, Moldova, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Croatia, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Turkey, Italy and Portugal. Most of the Rapes in these Countries are committed by Gypsies.

You just say so, like some could say there are unicorns from outtaspace coming to earth, thats as valid. also you albanians claimed in albania a gypsy is not allowed to enter a club or town or to mix with albanians and that they "know their place" that they never mix or not even become friends and that gypsies get killed if they want a albanian girl, now they commit so many rapes without albanians doing anything? thats a contradiction.

Diocleatian204
12-07-2017, 03:44 AM
You just say so, like some could say there are unicorns from outtaspace coming to earth, thats as valid. also you albanians claimed in albania a gypsy is not allowed to enter a club or town or to mix with albanians and that they "know their place" that they never mix or not even become friends and that gypsies get killed if they want a albanian girl, now they commit so many rapes without albanians doing anything? thats a contradiction.

Of Course Gypsies aren't allowed to enter a club, town and to mix with Albanians because Gypsies Terrorize and Attack Albanians and Raping Albanian Women/Girls.

Tauromachos
12-07-2017, 03:45 AM

How is it possible that a Gypsy in the noble Albanian Warrior land even dares to stare at an Albanian woman.:confused:

Since Albanians are claimed to be so fearsome that even Greeks were afraid of them and Turks unable to disarm them :lol:

Mortimer
12-07-2017, 03:45 AM
Of Course Gypsies aren't allowed to enter a club, town and to mix with Albanians because Gypsies Terrorize and Attack Albanians and Raping Albanian Women/Girls.

Slobodan Milosevic said Albanians commit rapes in former yugoslavia and if someone has reputation of being rapist in former yugoslavia its albanians gypsies have more reputation of being dirty, poor and beggars thieves etc. but not rapists.

Mortimer
12-07-2017, 03:46 AM
How is it possible that a Gypsy in the noble Albanian Warrior land even dares to stare at an Albanian woman.:confused:

Since Albanians are claimed to be so fearsome that even Greeks were afraid of them and Turks unable to disarm them :lol:

indeed. they said "we are not like swedes" here gypsies "know their place" and would be lynched but now they terrorise albanian women.

Diocleatian204
12-07-2017, 03:46 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3476389/German-schoolgirl-14-gang-raped-Serbian-migrants-15-year-old-girl-filmed-thrown-near-naked-street-suffered-near-fatal-hypothermia.html

14 Year Old German Schoolgirl was Gang-Raped by Both Serbian Migrants and One of them is a Serbian Gypsy which is your People Mortimer.

Mortimer
12-07-2017, 03:47 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3476389/German-schoolgirl-14-gang-raped-Serbian-migrants-15-year-old-girl-filmed-thrown-near-naked-street-suffered-near-fatal-hypothermia.html

14 Year Old German Schoolgirl was Gang-Raped by Both Serbian One is a Serbian Gypsy which is your People Mortimer.

only one is a serbian gypsy, the others are serbians.

Diocleatian204
12-07-2017, 03:48 AM
Slobodan Milosevic said Albanians commit rapes in former yugoslavia and if someone has reputation of being rapist in former yugoslavia its albanians gypsies have more reputation of being dirty, poor and beggars thieves etc. but not rapists.

No, Serbs and Gypsies Committed Rapes in Former Yugoslavia not Albanians. Gypsies in Kosovo and Albania Rape Albanian Women/Girls but we Kill these Motherfuckers.

Diocleatian204
12-07-2017, 03:49 AM
only one is a serbian gypsy, the others are serbians.

Exactly, Where Serbs and Gypsies goes they Rape Women and Girls.

Mortimer
12-07-2017, 03:49 AM
No, Serbs and Gypsies Committed Rapes in Former Yugoslavia not Albanians. Gypsies in Kosovo and Albania Rape Albanian Women/Girls but we Kill these Motherfuckers.

I think its albanians, because my aunt was almost raped by a albanian. The cousin of my mum when she was young and she is a gypsy, but you said albanians never touch gypsies yet i can assure you a albanian almost raped her but she fought him off. albanians are the sexually repressive society with locking women up and cheating on their wifes etc. that leads to rape just like afghans and pakis

Diocleatian204
12-07-2017, 03:53 AM
I think its albanians, because my aunt was almost raped by a albanian. The cousin of my mum when she was young and she is a gypsy, but you said albanians never touch gypsies yet i can assure you a albanian almost raped her but she fought him off. albanians are the sexually repressive society with locking women up and cheating on their wifes etc. that leads to rape just like afghans and pakis

Guess Where Gypsies Originated from? Sindhi and Punjab Region of Pakistan and India.

No You Brown Trash Serbian Gypsy Scum, Albanians are not Sexually Repressive like the Pakis, Afghanis, Indians, Bengalis, Persians, Muslims, Black People, Gypsies and Latinos.

In Albania, Women has equal Rights and they have Freedom.

Diocleatian204
12-07-2017, 03:53 AM

Mortimer
12-07-2017, 03:55 AM
Guess Where Gypsies Originated from? Sindhi and Punjab Region of Pakistan and India.

No You Brown Trash Serbian Gypsy Scum, Albanians are not Sexually Repressive like the Pakis, Afghanis, Indians, Bengalis, Persians, Muslims, Black People, Gypsies and Latinos.

In Albania, Women has equal Rights and they have Freedom.

So I guess the discussion is over and we turn to insults you son of a albanian whore. Your women are whores and have no rights. Slobodan Milosevic knew you are rapists and you steal organs.

Laberia
12-07-2017, 04:21 AM

I don't give a shit about other countries, but there is no way that gypsy dare to dream to have a relationships with an Albanian girl, let alone raping. Are you insane?

Laberia
12-07-2017, 04:42 AM

Where are you from?

Laberia
12-07-2017, 04:56 AM
So I guess the discussion is over and we turn to insults you son of a albanian whore. Your women are whores and have no rights. Slobodan Milosevic knew you are rapists and you steal organs.

Shut up gypsy. He is probably one of your kind, a servian troll.

Mortimer
12-07-2017, 04:59 AM
Repost

I think less then in Romania or Bulgaria. Roma people from Albania are very beautiful so I was told by Arberori.

Arberori send me this Albanian Romni in pm.

http://i.imgur.com/ngbvX3W.jpg

and this singer who is albanian romni too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNVcbWEIR-E

wvwvw
12-07-2017, 05:41 AM

The opposite is true. Gypsies have been terrorized in Kosovo by Albanians for quite a long time.

It is not true that gypsies tend to rape. In fact I don’t remember when I last heard a rape case where gypsies were involved.

Cristiano viejo
12-07-2017, 12:42 PM
Gypsies in Spain: 650,000–1,500,000
Gypsies in Albania: 8,301–150,000
That is stupid wikipedia. Secretariado Gitano, the biggest and most important Gypsy association in Spain, says there are 650.000 Gypsies in Spain, most of them living in Andalusia.

Spain has higher amount of Gypsies than Albania.
Not percentually.

Both Gypsies are Minorities in Albania and Spain.

Not in Spain. Here most of rapes are commited by North Africans, some Latinos...

I can say many bad things about Gypsies, but they are not famous for being rapists here, being honest.

Vožd
12-07-2017, 12:59 PM

First time hear for this...

Wrong
12-07-2017, 01:44 PM

Bump

Diocleatian204
12-07-2017, 03:42 PM
Where are you from?

une jam prej shqiperis.

Diocleatian204
12-07-2017, 03:43 PM
That is stupid wikipedia. Secretariado Gitano, the biggest and most important Gypsy association in Spain, says there are 650.000 Gypsies in Spain, most of them living in Andalusia.

Not percentually.

Not in Spain. Here most of rapes are commited by North Africans, some Latinos...

I can say many bad things about Gypsies, but they are not famous for being rapists here, being honest.

I Knew Most Rapes in Spain are commited by Spics, Where Spics goes they rape Women.

Diocleatian204
12-07-2017, 03:44 PM

You son of Gypsy whore, Your Women are the Biggest Whores and have no rights. Adolf Hitler Knew About the Gypsies and the Serbs that they are Scums.

Diocleatian204
12-07-2017, 03:45 PM
The opposite is true. Gypsies have been terrorized in Kosovo by Albanians for quite a long time.

It is not true that gypsies tend to rape. In fact I don’t remember when I last heard a rape case where gypsies were involved.

Fuck Gypsies, they deserved to be Persecuted and Deported back to India/Pakistan.

wvwvw
12-07-2017, 05:10 PM
Fuck Gypsies, they deserved to be Persecuted and Deported back to India/Pakistan.

They are deported to western Europe instead

Tauromachos
12-07-2017, 05:26 PM

You deserve to be thrown out of this forum

12tyuytu
12-10-2017, 05:20 PM
Where Im from in Kosovo is the purest Ethnic Albanian area in the country and arguably among most Albanian lands.

No Turkish population ever recorded , only 11 gypsiesrecorded in a population of over 50 thousand and some Serbs.

But when I cross over to other Albanian areas that has thousands of Gypsies, Turks, Bosniak and other minorities it becomes a different case and its easy to understand the complexes of TA Albanians or maybe not...