PDA

View Full Version : Worst Albanian member on TA?

Pages : [1] 2

Catholic Riffs
12-08-2017, 10:50 AM
Pick one.

Bosniensis
12-08-2017, 10:52 AM
Laberia hates everyone and everything, always ready to insult.

Catholic Riffs
12-08-2017, 10:52 AM
I vote for either of the Labdogs, Laberia or Ujku.

Ilma
12-08-2017, 10:53 AM
Where is you in the poll ? :p

Catholic Riffs
12-08-2017, 10:54 AM

https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/347371241658908673.png

Ilma
12-08-2017, 10:55 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/347371241658908673.png

All the fun is gone :(

Catholic Riffs
12-08-2017, 10:58 AM
All the fun is gone :(

https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/347371228996042753.png

Laberia
12-08-2017, 11:01 AM

My question is another. He is Fustan, a previously banned member. Also he has other accounts like wayfarer, etc. Why this multi account troll is not banned from here. It's the same stuff like Deymark or epirot, etc. Because the biggest problem of all is that this troll is not even Albanian, but he continues to identify as Albanian here, causing embarrassing and creating a big problem for all the Albanian members.

Ilma
12-08-2017, 11:03 AM
My question is another. He is Fustan, a previously banned member. Also he has other accounts like wayfarer, etc. Why this multi account troll is not banned from here. It's the same stuff like Deymark or epirot, etc. Because the biggest problem of all is that this troll is not even Albanian, but he continues to identify as Albanian here, causing embarrassing and creating a big problem for all the Albanian members.

He is allowed by Loki to be here and has no other account as far as I know.

Wrong
12-08-2017, 11:07 AM
My question is another. He is Fustan, a previously banned member. Also he has other accounts like wayfarer, etc. Why this multi account troll is not banned from here. It's the same stuff like Deymark or epirot, etc. Because the biggest problem of all is that this troll is not even Albanian, but he continues to identify as Albanian here, causing embarrassing and creating a big problem for all the Albanian members.What problems? Fustan has no problems with Greeks here except some of the biggest retards.

You have a problem with every Greek member. It's embarrassing to see a Labdog destroy Albanian reputation.

Linebacker
12-08-2017, 11:11 AM
All of them are the worst members.

And we have it good now when there's just 6 of them regularly active.

Newer members don't remember the great infestations of 2014 and 2015

Laberia
12-08-2017, 11:16 AM
What problems? Fustan has no problems with Greeks here except some of the biggest retards.

You have a problem with every Greek member. It's embarrassing to see a Labdog destroy Albanian reputation.

You and this retard were banned from Eupedia because you attacked Albania and Albanians. More simple than this.
You, this retard and Aburududu are not Albanians. First way to prove that you are Albanian is the language. You and Catholic Riffs don't know a single word in Albanian. Meanwhile the ability of Aburududu in speaking Albanian language is worse than a serv from Kosova. There are plenty of servian trolls from Kosova who go around in forums trying to pass as Albanians, they can speak a more decent Albanian than Aburududu.
The conclusion is that you are not Albanians. End of the story.

Drawing-slim
12-08-2017, 11:17 AM
What problems? Fustan has no problems with Greeks here except some of the biggest retards.

Just curious, where is fustan from? Is he Albanian or no?!lol

Wrong
12-08-2017, 11:19 AM
You and this retard were banned from Eupedia because you attacked Albania and Albanians. More simple than this.
You, this retard and Aburududu are not Albanians. First way to prove that you are Albanian is the language. You and Catholic Riffs don't know a single word in Albanian. Meanwhile the ability of Aburududu in speaking Albanian language is worse than a serv from Kosova. There are plenty of servian trolls from Kosova who go around in forums trying to pass as Albanians, they can speak a more decent Albanian than Aburududu.
Wrong. We criticized the bias of the admins writing fake genotard history.

Show us example of where we attacked Albania or Albanians in there, I am waiting.

Wrong
12-08-2017, 11:19 AM
Of course, even more so thanks to J2b2.

Laberia
12-08-2017, 11:20 AM

The most probable option is that all three are servs.

Catholic Riffs
12-08-2017, 11:20 AM
No one likes you Labdog!!! Scram!!

Wrong
12-08-2017, 11:23 AM
That Labdog rejoices in our ban when we stood up against the administration of Eupedia. Pathetic.

Laberia
12-08-2017, 11:24 AM
Wrong. We criticized the bias of the admins writing fake genotard history.

Show us example of where we attacked Albania or Albanians in there, I am waiting.

Unfortunately you are a moderator here and for this reason i have to ask you first. Do you allow me to post here from another forum, Eupedia? So people can read your filthy servian things that you spread around in internet.

Laberia
12-08-2017, 11:26 AM

I am not here for dating. And i am a perfect man, not a faggot like you.

Wrong
12-08-2017, 11:28 AM
Labdog

Show us example of where we attacked Albania or Albanians in Eupedia, I am waiting.

Ujku
12-08-2017, 11:28 AM
I voted myself . Hajde ne Berat mo roptqir te qi ato ropt e shpis.

Drawing-slim
12-08-2017, 11:29 AM
All of them are the worst members.

And we have it good now when there's just 6 of them regularly active.

Newer members don't remember the great infestations of 2014 and 2015
How do you feel about Albanian members in general? You like them? You love them? Envy their height and long necks? What is it?

brennus dux gallorum
12-08-2017, 11:32 AM
Trilecce is a good guy, should no be in the list.

I think labie owns the title, along with his queen hoxhaism and count albobalboa

Laberia
12-08-2017, 11:34 AM
This what the others think about you:

No real Albanian patriot would post an article that shames their entire people as a ethnic group, no matter how more positively he might talk about a specific tribe. On the other hand this thread was done by Albanian\Kosovar refugees in Scandinavia that the only contact they have with thier homeland is when they go there on summer vacations and some can barely speak Albanian, lol. In that regard Laberia is infinitely more Albanian than they will ever be.

When you live in community it's important what others think about you and not what you imagine yourself from your frozen basement.

Drawing-slim
12-08-2017, 11:35 AM
Pick one.

Is this list discriminatory in nature since none is a typical J2b2?

Drawing-slim
12-08-2017, 11:38 AM
This what the others think about you:

When you live in community it's important what others think about you and not what you imagine yourself from your frozen basement.
WhAT was the article about it? Was it regarding Ydna?

Cristiano viejo
12-08-2017, 11:42 AM
Liberia is the worst, he is always angry with the rest of people
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?227627-The-most-angry-TA-members

Catholic Riffs
12-08-2017, 11:59 AM

I think labie owns the title, along with his queen hoxhaism and count albobalboa

Don't forget to vote on the poll. Doesn't look good for the labdog.

Laberia
12-08-2017, 12:05 PM
Liberia is the worst, he is always angry with the rest of people
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?227627-The-most-angry-TA-members

The most angry member in this forum is you viejo and absolutely one of the most important idiots of this forum.

Cristiano viejo
12-08-2017, 12:09 PM
The most angry member in this forum is you viejo and absolutely one of the most important idiots of this forum.

Absolutely false, I am one of the most happy members of the forum, unlike you :thumb001:
You live embittered to the shadow of Greeks and Serbians.

Bosniensis
12-08-2017, 12:13 PM
Absolutely false, I am one of the most happy members of the forum, unlike you :thumb001:

Yes and he always use that word "Servs".. implying on "Servitude, Slaves" hahahha.

Herr Abubu
12-08-2017, 12:14 PM
How do you feel about Albanian members in general? You like them? You love them? Envy their height and long necks? What is it?

There's a strange pattern when it comes to people with no sort of real-life reason to have such a consistent, irrational animosity towards Albanians: they're all manlets, babe-faced, narcissistic insecurity and use steroids to dam up the insecurity and baby-face. It's not like there isn't a fair number of reasons to dislike Albanians, however intensely, but when you don't have any Albanians in your country, don't have a border with them and so on it becomes really strange. All the Serbs and Greeks added together are less eager to attack Albanians in general than these few individuals.

Linebacker
12-08-2017, 12:21 PM

I basically think you are a pest and infestation to the countries you go live in.

And the funny thing about the group hating on Laberia is he is an actual Albanian while the rest are all immigrant offspring.

Laberia
12-08-2017, 12:24 PM
the servian whores
Here is the last example. Start with this post:
https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/26201-Who-were-and-are-the-Albanians-and-their-DNA/page14?p=525393&viewfull=1#post525393
And end with this comment of the moderator:

@Yetos,
They also get banned together.

Plus, they can't spell, but is that a surprise?

I see LeBrok has been dealing with it too: a sudden outbreak of stupidity as soon as they return.
You see the opinion of the others about you?

Bosniensis
12-08-2017, 12:31 PM
Like for Throw!

https://i.imgur.com/vWSvwmd.jpg

Laberia
12-08-2017, 12:35 PM

Viejo, there is a kind of fly, the scientific name of which i do not know, but because that fly feeds on human and animal shit, we call it the fly of the shit. In this case the shit are those three degenerates, Catholic Riffs, Guitar Master and Aburududu, meanwhile the flies are you, Bosniensis, brennus, and the rest of the group.

Ujku
12-08-2017, 12:38 PM
I basically think you are a pest and infestation to the countries you go live in.

And the funny thing about the group hating on Laberia is he is an actual Albanian while the rest are all immigrant offspring.

Said the Bulgarian LOOOL

Decius
12-08-2017, 02:01 PM
Probably laberia I admit that he knows a lot about history but they guy just insults other ethnicities

Freeroostah
12-08-2017, 02:07 PM
Like for Throw!

https://i.imgur.com/vWSvwmd.jpg

What did Pyrrhus do to you..?? :(

Kouros
12-08-2017, 02:08 PM
Laberia (and Albobalboa). Ujku seems cool.

Nilotik
12-08-2017, 02:21 PM
Me

Linebacker
12-08-2017, 02:21 PM
Said the Bulgarian LOOOL

That's right I said it.

And I said it from my own country too,not from somewhere else I or my parents immigrated to.

Magnolia
12-08-2017, 02:49 PM
I think Laberia and Hoxhaism aren't mean. They can sound roughly first but when you discuss with them deeply it is visible they are not mean.

To be honest I don't know what to think of Ujku that person several times was quite "negative" to me and I don't know who that person is. I don't remember any discussion with him.
Albobalboa - who is it?

Ujku
12-08-2017, 02:50 PM
I think Laberia and Hoxhaism aren't mean. They can sound roughly first but when you discuss with them deeply it is visible they are not mean.

To be honest I don't know what to think of Ujku that person several times was quite "negative" to me and I don't who that person is. I don't remember any discussion with him.
Albobalboa - who is it?

hahahah you are the one that said why am i replying on your post. Stop being so sensitive and grow the fuck up.

Laberia
12-08-2017, 03:52 PM
Probably laberia I admit that he knows a lot about history but they guy just insults other ethnicities

For example?

Albobalboa
12-08-2017, 04:01 PM
nightrider+ what's the deal?

Discord Albs have found a nice little internet hobby. Permanent unemployment with no future prospects sure seems to bring out the best in people.

Catholic Riffs
12-08-2017, 04:06 PM
Me

Sorry Theres No J2b2 In This List.

Tauromachos
12-08-2017, 04:09 PM
Pick one.

Laberia wins easily

No contest mate :)

Herr Abubu
12-08-2017, 04:12 PM

To be honest I don't know what to think of Ujku that person several times was quite "negative" to me and I don't know who that person is. I don't remember any discussion with him.
Albobalboa - who is it?

If it's about meanness, Laberia is the worst. He consistently insults people's families in the vilest ways only a Lab could. Hoxhaism is clearly very depressed and not mentally right in general. Ujku is simply some insecure kid who tries to be cool. He used to be quite different.

Catholic Riffs
12-08-2017, 04:13 PM
http://hulaki.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/61EYu9vPcQL._SL1500_.jpg

Drawing-slim
12-08-2017, 04:55 PM
There's a strange pattern when it comes to people with no sort of real-life reason to have such a consistent, irrational animosity towards Albanians: they're all manlets, babe-faced, narcissistic insecurity and use steroids to dam up the insecurity and baby-face. It's not like there isn't a fair number of reasons to dislike Albanians, however intensely, but when you don't have any Albanians in your country, don't have a border with them and so on it becomes really strange. All the Serbs and Greeks added together are less eager to attack Albanians in general than these few individuals.His hate for Albos is strange you’re right, it comes from envy I think. This dude has some severe complexes.

Drawing-slim
12-08-2017, 05:09 PM

There’s nothing more funny and distastefully fake than a Bulgarian trying to act superior since they got in the EU. And trying to be racist when you’re clearly physically difective despite you working out 9 hours a day, seriously dude,lol
I have no hate for Bulgarians in general to be honest but since they got into the EU and get to travel around there’s something off about them. Like they don’t belong in the continent they inhabit.

Laberia
12-08-2017, 05:22 PM
If it's about meanness, Laberia is the worst. He consistently insults people's families in the vilest ways only a Lab could. Hoxhaism is clearly very depressed and not mentally right in general. Ujku is simply some insecure kid who tries to be cool. He used to be quite different.
Nuk tė kam sulmuar familjen, tė kam thėnė tė vėrtetėn nisur nga fjalėt e tua. Ti na tregove se gjyshi yt ishte njė person i rėndėsishėm. Qė njė shqiptar tė arrinte tė bėhej njė person i rėndėsishėm nė Jugosllavinė e Tito, patjetėr qė duhet tė kalonte nė disa filtra. Kėta njerėz nė ēdo vend tė botės quhen me njė emėr, tradhtar. Nė qoftė se kėsaj i shtojmė urrejtjen tėnde tė deklaruar ndaj USA, ekuacioni bėhet shumė i thjeshtė pėr tu kuptuar. Njė shqiptar, sidomos njė shqiptar nga Kosova nuk mund tė jetė kurrė anti-amerikan. Sepse nė radhė tė parė pikėrisht pse ėshtė shqiptar. Ne pėrveē arsyeve tė tjera, dimė tė respektojmė tjetrin, kuptohet pėr atė qė i takon. Problemi yt ėshtė se lufta nė Kosovė mbase ty dhe familjes tėnde i prishi jetėn.(Nė Shqipėri ka njerėz qė janė tė pakėnaqur nga ndėrrimi i sistemit sepse ranė nga fiku.) Sepse kėto gjėra kėshtu shkojnė me traditė familjare. Mbase ti sot do ishe njė person i rėndėsishėm nė Kosovė, ndėrkohė rri si mi i strukur nė njė bodrum dhe ha bukėn e kurbetit. Pastaj e ke parasysh, kėto marrėdhėnie nuk ishin vetėm "institucionale" le tė themi, bėhesh edhe si biēim miku dhe tė hyn edhe nė shtėpi ai tjetri. Dhe qė ti hedhim edhe kripėn kėsaj gjellės tėnde tė pėshtirė, ti bėhesh keq kur dikush nga shqiptarėt kundėrshton grekėt.
Personi nė sinjaturėn time ndoqi njė rrugė tjetėr. E mbrojti me jetė familjen e tij dhe vendin e tij.
Kėshtu qė, pėrse akuzon kot tė tjerėt? Ti na i ke thėnė vet kėto gjėra.
BTW, don't forget to use the Gg translator.

The Illyrian Warrior
12-08-2017, 07:36 PM
If you would ask me, by a long shot you and Herr Abubu.

Decius
12-08-2017, 07:40 PM
For example?

You insult serbs and greeks

The Illyrian Warrior
12-08-2017, 07:44 PM

You insult, he insults you back, shouldn't surprise his reaction but your action, the problem with Laberia is only that he's the most expressive member so he resort to insults sometimes but not that he insults members out of blue but those who provoke the situation and you are not really known to be polite, even less hairy sandnigger greeks.

Decius
12-08-2017, 07:46 PM
You insult, he insults you back, shouldn't surprise his reaction but your action, the problem with Laberia is only he's the most expressive member so he resort to insults sometimes but not that he insults members out of blue but those who provoke the situation and you are not really known to be polite, even less hairy sandnigger greeks.

Ive stopped with the insults Im done with nationalist politics every race is equal im apolitical now

Laberia
12-08-2017, 08:03 PM

And i will repeat my question:
For example?

Catholic Riffs
12-08-2017, 08:06 PM

What have I done that is bothering you so much that I'm the worst one "by a long shot"?

wvwvw
12-08-2017, 08:14 PM
What have I done that is bothering you so much that I'm the worst one "by a long shot"?

That sandnigger "Illyrian pussy" is obviously envious you're a pure bred Illyrian.

Decius
12-08-2017, 08:14 PM
And i will repeat my question:
For example?

I have seen you insulting people I cannot find exact examples rn I dont feel like it to be honest I really dont care anyway Im done with these ridiculous balkan skirmishes alot of balkanites act like idiots on this forum.

Laberia
12-08-2017, 08:30 PM
I have seen you insulting people I cannot find exact examples rn I dont feel like it to be honest I really dont care anyway Im done with these ridiculous balkan skirmishes alot of balkanites act like idiots on this forum.
When i started posting in this forum, i was shocked by the things i have read here.
There was a member named davai, you remember, of course you remember. He used to post photos with the bars of Albanian women and children killed by the servian army, and he laughed. I want to have the bastard here in front of me and to cut his throat with my nails and teeth.
I saw a Greek female member here, a very ugly creature, laughing when i posted the atrocities committed by the Greek army against women, children and old men in South Albania during Balkan Wars.
I have not seen anyone accuse these people, it seemed a very normal thing. While you accuses me of insulting Greeks and Serbs, but you do not remember when and how.

Decius
12-08-2017, 08:34 PM
When i started posting in this forum, i was shocked by the things i have read here.
There was a member named davai, you remember, of course you remember. He used to post photos with the bars of Albanian women and children killed by the servian army, and he laughed. I want to have the bastard here in front of me and to cut his throat with my nails and teeth.
I saw a Greek female member her , a very ugly creature, laughing when posted the atrocities committed by the Greek army against women, children and old men in South Albania during Balkan Wars.
I have not seen anyone accuse these people, it seemed a very normal thing. While you accuses me of insulting Greeks and Serbs, but you do not remember when and how.

If this is what these people did then it is terrible and disguisting. You start some fights though when you make alot of threads about serbia why do you it seems like you are trying to provoke serbs.

Laberia
12-08-2017, 08:41 PM
If this is what these people did then it is terrible and disguisting. You start some fights though when you make alot of threads about serbia why do you it seems like you are trying to provoke serbs.

I started a thread about the ethnogenesis, language and history of your people. Is this offensive for you? There are countless of threads against Albanians started by your people full with disinformation. If you can't find my posts where i insult you, count how many threads i have started about you and show me a thread where i provoke you. This seems not difficult.

Decius
12-08-2017, 08:46 PM
I started a thread about the ethnogenesis, language and history of your people. Is this offensive for you? There are countless of threads against Albanians started by your people full with disinformation. If you can't find my posts where i insult you, count how many threads i have started about you and show me a thread where i provoke you. This seems not difficult.

In these threads you imply that all of us are chauvanistic pigs and that we are from azerbajin anyway I dont care to find the insults like I said I dont really care there is bad threads with disinformation about serbs and albanians on here started by idiots on both sides

Laberia
12-08-2017, 08:53 PM
In these threads you imply that all of us are chauvanistic pigs and that we are from azerbajin anyway I dont care to find the insults like I said I dont really care there is bad threads with disinformation about serbs and albanians on here started by idiots on both sides

Excuse me but you have been specific in accusing me personally but you have to be specific also in your accuses.

wvwvw
12-08-2017, 08:53 PM
I saw a Greek female member here, a very ugly creature, laughing when i posted the atrocities committed by the Greek army against women, children and old men in South Albania during Balkan Wars.

Yeah how outrageous of us to deny there are 7 million albos in Greece, the Greek war for independence was an albanian civil war, or deny the awful genocide of Albanians by Greeks. I know it's shocking for an albo who has been brainwashed his whole life to consider Greece as Albanian land, to have his claims refuted, but that's life, eventually you'll get over it.

Drawing-slim
12-08-2017, 08:55 PM
Honestly I don’t see why laberia is hated this much based on the votes?! Why? Cuz he piss off Greeks and Serbs with overwhelming facts?

Laberia
12-08-2017, 08:55 PM
Yeah how outrageous of us to deny there are 7 million albos in Greece, the Greek war for independence was an albanian civil war, or deny the awful genocide of Albanians by Greeks. I know it's shocking for an albo who has been brainwashed his whole life to consider Greece as Albanian land, to have his claims refuted, but that's life, eventually you'll get over it.

Raine, your post is a BS.

Laberia
12-08-2017, 08:57 PM
Honestly I don’t see why laberia is hated this much based on the votes?! Why? Cuz he piss off Greeks and Serbs with overwhelming facts?

I am surprised by this member Jacques de Imbelloni, for the others i don't care for obvious reasons.

Drawing-slim
12-08-2017, 09:00 PM
I am surprised by this member Jacques de Imbelloni, for the others i don't care for obvious reasons.
Why would raine hate you?! I thought you two were buddy buddies?!

Dick
12-08-2017, 09:01 PM
I voted for Ujku because he always thumbs me up. Thanks, bro.

Edit: Oh, the Worst Albanian member on TA. Sorry, bro.

Herr Abubu
12-08-2017, 09:40 PM
Nuk tė kam sulmuar familjen, tė kam thėnė tė vėrtetėn nisur nga fjalėt e tua. Ti na tregove se gjyshi yt ishte njė person i rėndėsishėm. Qė njė shqiptar tė arrinte tė bėhej njė person i rėndėsishėm nė Jugosllavinė e Tito, patjetėr qė duhet tė kalonte nė disa filtra. Kėta njerėz nė ēdo vend tė botės quhen me njė emėr, tradhtar. Nė qoftė se kėsaj i shtojmė urrejtjen tėnde tė deklaruar ndaj USA, ekuacioni bėhet shumė i thjeshtė pėr tu kuptuar. Njė shqiptar, sidomos njė shqiptar nga Kosova nuk mund tė jetė kurrė anti-amerikan. Sepse nė radhė tė parė pikėrisht pse ėshtė shqiptar. Ne pėrveē arsyeve tė tjera, dimė tė respektojmė tjetrin, kuptohet pėr atė qė i takon. Problemi yt ėshtė se lufta nė Kosovė mbase ty dhe familjes tėnde i prishi jetėn.(Nė Shqipėri ka njerėz qė janė tė pakėnaqur nga ndėrrimi i sistemit sepse ranė nga fiku.) Sepse kėto gjėra kėshtu shkojnė me traditė familjare. Mbase ti sot do ishe njė person i rėndėsishėm nė Kosovė, ndėrkohė rri si mi i strukur nė njė bodrum dhe ha bukėn e kurbetit. Pastaj e ke parasysh, kėto marrėdhėnie nuk ishin vetėm "institucionale" le tė themi, bėhesh edhe si biēim miku dhe tė hyn edhe nė shtėpi ai tjetri. Dhe qė ti hedhim edhe kripėn kėsaj gjellės tėnde tė pėshtirė, ti bėhesh keq kur dikush nga shqiptarėt kundėrshton grekėt.
Personi nė sinjaturėn time ndoqi njė rrugė tjetėr. E mbrojti me jetė familjen e tij dhe vendin e tij.
Kėshtu qė, pėrse akuzon kot tė tjerėt? Ti na i ke thėnė vet kėto gjėra.
BTW, don't forget to use the Gg translator.

Your vile, slanderous character shows here. You write in Albanian, first of all, so that it isn't evident to anyone except for Albanians what it is you are saying. You frequently say things along the lines of 'your mother is a whore', but always in Albanian because you are a coward, even on the Internet. Now you are claiming things about my family as a whole, and about one of my grandfathers specifically.

You have the galls to pretend that it is mere logic that brings you to these conclusions: that I come from a family of traitors because 'important people' would have had to be traitors, but at the same time I can't be Albanian nor Kosovar because Kosovars would never have any anti-American sentiments (which are in fact quite common as the consistently great turnouts for Vetėvendosjė shows).

But really there isn't anything I can do about your vile, slanderous speculations because they aren't the result of anything except for a deep resentment of me. As I and many others can easily tell truth doesn't matter to you, only what suits you does. You even reveal this when you argue that my views must be the result of circumstances, which you speculate about. It reflects that truth isn't the matter, only convenience is.

And somehow you can argue this while also arguing that I am not really Albanian. You aren't a foreigner to contradictions, however. You are like a dog who simply barks and bites at instinct, not knowing why or what for.

What little I can do is point out what you are doing, though. You are perverting what I have said and you are making ridiculous speculations. Somehow my grandfather must have been a traitor because he's an important figure of Albanian history. Meanwhile he, as well as my other grandfather, spent decades in political prison.

This is open knowledge and can be found on f.e. Wikipedia. More things are coming into the open about my grandfather and my family due to efforts on the part of the family and historians, too. I am sure you will try to find some way to distort and slander again, however.

Ujku
12-09-2017, 06:42 AM

I'm 22 what the fuck are you talking about ?? insecure about what ?

tries to be cool , to whom ?

Ujku
12-09-2017, 06:45 AM
I voted for Ujku because he always thumbs me up. Thanks, bro.

Edit: Oh, the Worst Albanian member on TA. Sorry, bro.

Can't help it bro , you have a great sense of humor.

Heyy, no need to be sorry . It is what it is.

Tauromachos
12-09-2017, 06:55 AM
Can't help it bro , you have a great sense of humor.

Heyy, no need to be sorry . It is what it is.

Don't worry Labby is steal ahead of anyone else by far :)

Lioncourt
12-09-2017, 07:34 AM
Two of them, it has nothing to do with their ethnicity though. They know who they are.

Drawing-slim
12-09-2017, 08:24 AM
Two of them, it has nothing to do with their ethnicity though. They know who they are.

Who are they? This is not the place to be passive aggressive, just say it.

Catholic Riffs
12-09-2017, 10:15 AM
What did Pyrrhus do to you..?? :(

:dielaughing:

Catholic Riffs
12-09-2017, 10:20 AM

What facts man? Look at the idiots avatar alone. Total communist mentality, he thinks that Phyrrus is related to Albanians when Albanians didn't enter epirus until a millenia after.

Lioncourt
12-09-2017, 12:51 PM
Who are they? This is not the place to be passive aggressive, just say it.

And create additional drama? No thanks.

Dandelion
12-09-2017, 12:57 PM

Herr Abubu is a part time philosopher and part time drug dealer. :p

Wrong
12-09-2017, 01:08 PM
What facts man? Look at the idiots avatar alone. Total communist mentality, he thinks that Phyrrus is related to Albanians when Albanians didn't enter epirus until a millenia after.
He uses it in every forum. Pyrrhus had nothing to do with a filthy Lab.

Albanians came later from the Dinaric Highlands.

Wrong
12-09-2017, 01:27 PM
xaxaxaxa

You are banned there

https://i.imgur.com/OA9J2Fe.png

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/33886-Racism-and-Propaganda-at-Eupedia-Angela?p=511211&viewfull=1#post511211

You're a typical balkanigger gloating over somebody elses misfortune.

Kouros
12-09-2017, 02:37 PM
A seasoned shitposter, a balkanigger par excellence. The very idea of him posting on Eupedia amuses me.

Herr Abubu
12-09-2017, 03:25 PM
I'm 22 what the fuck are you talking about ?? insecure about what ?

tries to be cool , to whom ?

I remember you very well when you came on here. Decent guy, on friendly terms with the Greeks, didn't argue and so on. After a while you constantly got into arguments with Greeks, cursed them, spoke only bad things about them, etc... I even think someone had chided you for being too friendly with them and that's why you had to overcompensate by doing a U-turn, but maybe that's false memory.

All of a sudden you were a tough guy, too, same like Laberia, who use vile language against people in Albanian so that non-Albanians won't understand it. Another detail I remember is that you somehow had managed to grow some 16 or so cm, whereas before you had described yourself as short, at 170. I have a pretty good memory, so don't try to BS with me.

Bell Beaker
12-09-2017, 03:32 PM
Laberia, that guy is dishonest as fuck.....

A remnant of Communist Albania for sure!

Drawing-slim
12-09-2017, 03:42 PM
What facts man? Look at the idiots avatar alone. Total communist mentality, he thinks that Phyrrus is related to Albanians when Albanians didn't enter epirus until a millenia after.Epirots are more related to current day Albanians than to current day Greeks, this much is safe to assume or am I wrong?
Now he is a bad guy because of this? Have you seen what Greeks and Serbs have been posting here over the years in comparison?!
Perhaps you Wrong and Abubu are just trolling by attacking laberia for his insults towards Greeks Serbs and Macedonians, or, you’re cursed with the noble gene al Albanian and just turn the other cheek once you get slapped.
Laberia is literally a fucking angel in comparison to those anti-Albanian members here over the years, I mean literally an angel.

Herr Abubu
12-09-2017, 03:44 PM
xaxaxaxa

You are banned there

https://i.imgur.com/OA9J2Fe.png

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/33886-Racism-and-Propaganda-at-Eupedia-Angela?p=511211&viewfull=1#post511211

You're a typical balkanigger gloating over somebody elses misfortune.

Note how sycophantic and victimized he acts when he's talking to someone in a position of power.
Sad!

Catholic Riffs
12-09-2017, 03:48 PM
Epirots are more related to current day Albanians than to current day Greeks, this much is safe to assume or am I wrong?
Now he is a bad guy because of this? Have you seen what Greeks and Serbs have been posting here over the years in comparison?!
Perhaps you Wrong and Abubu are just trolling by attacking laberia for his insults towards Greeks Serbs and Macedonians, or, you’re cursed with the noble gene al Albanian and just turn the other cheek once you get slapped.
Laberia is literally a fucking angel in comparison to those anti-Albanian members here over the years, I mean literally an angel.

Ancient Epirus died long ago. Modern Epirus is something else. I wouldn't say either modern Albanians or Greeks have much to do with them (just as how I would critique any modern population we-wuzzing about some ancient population regardless of continuity), but I'll grant it to the Greeks due to the language and general historical inhabitance of the region.

Laberia
12-09-2017, 04:49 PM
A seasoned shitposter, a balkanigger par excellence. The very idea of him posting on Eupedia amuses me.

This (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?226635-The-Genetic-study-of-Peloponnese-is-a-pseudoscientific-study&p=4780747&viewfull=1#post4780747).

Laberia
12-09-2017, 04:50 PM

A remnant of Communist Albania for sure!

Why i am dishonest?

Bosniensis
12-09-2017, 04:54 PM
Why i am dishonest?

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7849109.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Tomato.jpg

https://i.redd.it/71xfyftfb9yz.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/08/27/1409147457719_wps_68_A_man_reacts_as_he_is_hit.jpg

Aodhan
12-09-2017, 04:57 PM
Aodhan

Laberia
12-09-2017, 05:00 PM
Epirots are more related to current day Albanians than to current day Greeks, this much is safe to assume or am I wrong?
Kėta janė plehra o miku im. Te Eupedia ishte njė djalė nga Shkodra mesa kuptova qė jetonte nė Zvicėr, Nik e kishte pseudonimin, djalė shumė i mirė. Kėta dy majmunat, Guitar Master dhe ky bebushi me Fustan filluan qė ta sulmonin, ja siē po bėjnė tani. E ke parasysh, ai ishte djalė qyteti, kėta copa e fshatarit, prandaj dhe e vuajnė kaq shumė faktin qė janė inferioriorė. Ua thashė nė njė nga thread pėrpara se tė fshihej subforumi ynė, shumė gabim bėtė qė e sulmuat atė djalin nga Shkodra. Po kėta kėshtu janė, fundėrrina. Varu karin bythqirave.

Laberia
12-09-2017, 05:10 PM
Your vile, slanderous character shows here. You write in Albanian, first of all, so that it isn't evident to anyone except for Albanians what it is you are saying. You frequently say things along the lines of 'your mother is a whore', but always in Albanian because you are a coward, even on the Internet. Now you are claiming things about my family as a whole, and about one of my grandfathers specifically.

You have the galls to pretend that it is mere logic that brings you to these conclusions: that I come from a family of traitors because 'important people' would have had to be traitors, but at the same time I can't be Albanian nor Kosovar because Kosovars would never have any anti-American sentiments (which are in fact quite common as the consistently great turnouts for Vetėvendosjė shows).

But really there isn't anything I can do about your vile, slanderous speculations because they aren't the result of anything except for a deep resentment of me. As I and many others can easily tell truth doesn't matter to you, only what suits you does. You even reveal this when you argue that my views must be the result of circumstances, which you speculate about. It reflects that truth isn't the matter, only convenience is.

And somehow you can argue this while also arguing that I am not really Albanian. You aren't a foreigner to contradictions, however. You are like a dog who simply barks and bites at instinct, not knowing why or what for.

What little I can do is point out what you are doing, though. You are perverting what I have said and you are making ridiculous speculations. Somehow my grandfather must have been a traitor because he's an important figure of Albanian history. Meanwhile he, as well as my other grandfather, spent decades in political prison.

This is open knowledge and can be found on f.e. Wikipedia. More things are coming into the open about my grandfather and my family due to efforts on the part of the family and historians, too. I am sure you will try to find some way to distort and slander again, however.

No dumbass. The reason why i wrote in Albanian is because i know that my English is not good and i was interested that you understand my post. There is nothing along the lines. I have explained many times to you in the Albanian subforum before this subforum being deleted.
Read again this:

No real Albanian patriot would post an article that shames their entire people as a ethnic group, no matter how more positively he might talk about a specific tribe. On the other hand this thread was done by Albanian\Kosovar refugees in Scandinavia that the only contact they have with thier homeland is when they go there on summer vacations and some can barely speak Albanian, lol. In that regard Laberia is infinitely more Albanian than they will ever be.
You see what kind of scum you are?

Vlatko Vukovic
12-09-2017, 05:12 PM
Laberia never tried to deny historical facts.

However, "Worst Hungarian member" would be more interesting thread i think.

Laberia
12-09-2017, 05:14 PM
https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7849109.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Tomato.jpg

https://i.redd.it/71xfyftfb9yz.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/08/27/1409147457719_wps_68_A_man_reacts_as_he_is_hit.jpg

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaaa, Priyepat, Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaaa

Diocleatian204
12-09-2017, 05:17 PM

Why Greeks are so Fat? Since you have a Fat Guy Below.

Laberia
12-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Herr Abubu is a part time philosopher and part time drug dealer. :p
Seriously? Is this what he says about himself? Because i never waste my time reading his crap.
The truth is that he is a full time a rat of a basement.

Dandelion
12-09-2017, 05:35 PM
Seriously? Is this what he says about himself? Because i never waste my time reading his crap.
The truth is that he is a full time a rat of a basement.

Just how I see it. Colonel Frank Grimes once jokingly compared him to this Albanian in Sweden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw1hJZ2VxjQ

And Herr Abubu likes to see himself as a philosopher here. :p

Also I remember him hating the West, yet living in Sweden and not willing to change that fact. I imagine him as a drug dealer to make ends meet aiding in the destruction of the depraved West he hates, all while he's a bearer of wisdom himself. ;) Just a funny image.

Voskos
12-09-2017, 05:37 PM
My dog's a Labrador. I call it Pyrrhus.

Voskos
12-09-2017, 05:42 PM
Worst member probably the.mask. People on that list are just flamewarriors.

Tauromachos
12-09-2017, 05:42 PM

Exactly This^

Laberia
12-09-2017, 05:44 PM
Exactly This^https://www.google.al/search?q=%C3%87el%C3%ABs+papagall&dcr=0&prmd=ivmn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZ3cLZyP3XAhUCIpoKHakiCcMQ_AUIESgB&biw=642&bih=284#isa=y

Laberia
12-09-2017, 05:55 PM
Worst member probably the.mask. People on that list are just flamewarriors.

Don't be a cretin, it's Saturday. Log out and follow some interesting activity. It's exactly what i am going to do. Leave these retards, Aburududu, Guitar Master, Fustan, etc, to continue their anal masturbation.

Bosniensis
12-09-2017, 05:56 PM
Mods, close this thread and help Laberia not to embarrass himself.

Kouros
12-09-2017, 05:58 PM
Have you seen what Greeks and Serbs have been posting here over the years in comparison?!

Like what? I just joined in August and I've never seen thread(s) by a Greek or Albanian attacking Albanians on here. Laberia does it for a living.

Kouros
12-09-2017, 06:05 PM
This (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?226635-The-Genetic-study-of-Peloponnese-is-a-pseudoscientific-study&p=4780747&viewfull=1#post4780747).

I will kindly double down your professional and reputable refutation of a peer-reviewed article with THIS (https://static-content.springer.com/esm/art%3A10.1007%2Fs00414-010-0432-x/MediaObjects/414_2010_432_MOESM1_ESM.pdf)

You reap what you sow :)

Drawing-slim
12-09-2017, 06:15 PM
Like what? I just joined in August and I've never seen thread(s) by a Greek or Albanian attacking Albanians on here. Laberia does it for a living.
We have some nasty really nasty anti-Albanian members here from your country.
They call us Muslim Turks, they cheer at the burning of Albanian flag in Athens, they post video interview of Greek racist deputy going to Albania and ripping off the Albanian flag while being interviewed by an Albanian.
Then we got Greek Petro’s here, a long time member, he is the most disgusting of all members of any ethnicity that has ever signed up on TA, this is for certain.

Kouros
12-09-2017, 06:34 PM
We have some nasty really nasty anti-Albanian members here from your country.
They call us Muslim Turks, they cheer at the burning of Albanian flag in Athens, they post video interview of Greek racist deputy going to Albania and ripping off the Albanian flag while being interviewed by an Albanian.
Then we got Greek Petro’s here, a long time member, he is the most disgusting of all members of any ethnicity that has ever signed up on TA, this is for certain.

Do they open threads saying 'Albanians are Muslim Turks' and or are they being provoked and just telling those members off in a reply? I don't know Petros so I can't say anything. I denounce idiocy on either side but most Albanians have that "I'll defend them because they're Albanian" mentality and I think that's whats going on here.

I could summaries this mentality in one quote from an Albanian on here:

Bro I would support an albanian no matter what. If he was beating you to death. I would just let him and watch.

Drawing-slim
12-09-2017, 06:41 PM
Do they open threads saying 'Albanians are Muslim Turks' and or are they being provoked and just telling those members off in a reply? I don't know Petros so I can't say anything. I denounce idiocy on either side but most Albanians have that "I'll defend them because they're Albanian" mentality and I think that's whats going on here.

You’re contradicting yourself by cherry picking one single quote while being on a thread that was started by an Albanian correcting another, or attempting to do so at least.
So it’s not true, Albanians in here are the most noble on TA.

Catholic Riffs
12-09-2017, 06:44 PM

Archon is a good guy, he would make an exception for labdogs.

Dibran
12-09-2017, 06:48 PM

Thats bs. Most Albanians on here troll each other more than their neighbors. Exact personality trait that has kept us divided.

Kouros
12-09-2017, 07:16 PM
You’re contradicting yourself by cherry picking one single quote while being on a thread that was started by an Albanian correcting another, or attempting to do so at least.

I don't know any of those members, what this Kastrioti guy did, or the purpose of the thread. That quote just summarizes my observations well and I think you miss the point. I've always pointed told idiots and trolls on here regardless of the ethnicity and that hasn't been done for an Albanian user ever until Catholic Riffs told Laberia off in the gypsy thread. I have never read a single post by this Kastrioti guy but from what I can tell he is a Grab The Gauge-esque character that insults you in addition to genuinely contributing to threads (even if the former is more prevalent). I don't see the latter at all with Laberia on the other hand.

Anyways, I'm not going to have a full psycho-therapeutic session on Laberia's permanently damaged mental state. I have already made it clear to him that I would not make any legitimate replies to him, if he wants attention he can go to Illyria forums or some other dumb site.

So it’s not true, Albanians in here are the most noble on TA.
Yes if 'Albanians' = Kelmendasi but their are more members than just him on here. Balkan users in general are anything but 'noble' and I think most would agree there.

Profileid
12-09-2017, 07:21 PM
How could anyone hate Laberia?

Catholic Riffs
12-09-2017, 07:24 PM

Rottweiler are better dogs!!

Profileid
12-09-2017, 07:24 PM
Herp derp look at me thumb down posts I am master trole eheheheeehe

Kouros
12-09-2017, 07:26 PM
Thats bs. Most Albanians on here troll each other more than their neighbors. Exact personality trait that has kept us divided.

Nah, I'm almost 100% sure Laberia's species are the reason Albania's reputation is so low, both online and IRL. He is repulsive as all hell. And the fact that you and a lot of other Albanian members are normal people doesn't make up for it because other European members don't have Laberia or Houhoulis type characters. I haven't seen a single Albanian v. Albanian post until Catholic Riffs revealed that Labdog possibly descends from a noble lineage of gypsies.

Drawing-slim
12-09-2017, 07:50 PM

Honestly you have my respect as one of higher taste. How could anyone actually hate laberia? He can be very funny too,lol

Laberia
12-09-2017, 08:21 PM
Nah, I'm almost 100% sure Laberia's species are the reason Albania's reputation is so low, both online and IRL. He is repulsive as all hell. And the fact that you and a lot of other Albanian members are normal people doesn't make up for it because other European members don't have Laberia or Houhoulis type characters. I haven't seen a single Albanian v. Albanian post until Catholic Riffs revealed that Labdog possibly descends from a noble lineage of gypsies.
You have attacked many times in this thread me and my people. It`s not the first time. Since the day that you started to post in this forum, you have attacked me every day. I can bring you many examples of thread where i have never post where you attack me without reason. This is not serious. This is exactly the behaviour of a person with mental problems. Even in this thread you continued the same. You are exactly the retard troll who has adopted the "tactic" of attacking the poster and not concentrating on th argument. My answer to you in this thread was very simple:

Because you can not answer, you continued to attack me. In every three posts of yours one is against me. Laberia here, laberia there. Now i am here and i made you a question, you failed to answert and continued with this psycopathic attacks. Excuse me but i am not here to educate subhumans like you.

I haven't seen a single Albanian v. Albanian post until Catholic Riffs
This individuaal is not Albanian. If you go back in this thread you can read that i have asked him to write in Albanian in order to prove that he is an Albanian. His answerr together with the next retard is: i am J. Totally an idiot.

revealed that Labdog possibly descends from a noble lineage of gypsies.[
Labdog, gypsies? Seriously? Do you know the history of your people? Let me give you an couple of examples:

I went in the evening to ThouveneFs and Marshal- Randon's receptions. At the Hotel des Affaires Etrangeres i found in the most magnificent private rooms in the world about fifteen persons. Among them was General Kalergi, the author of the Greek Revolution of 1843, now Minister
from Greece. I asked if my acquaintance, R_____ was still Minister of Foreign Affairs ?
Kalergi. — Certainly not, or should not be here. We have had a change of Ministry.

We talked of Garibaldi.
If he establishes himself for a few weeks he will succeed, not by the aid of the Sicilians, who are a feeble race, but by that of Italians, Frenchmen, and perhaps Germans, who will flock to join so distinguished a partisan and so attractive a cause. In that case the Sicilian revolution will resemble ours. The real Greeks would never have driven out the Turks. They were too degraded even to wish for liberty. For many years after we had achieved our own independence they called the times of Turkish rule the good times. It was the Albanians and Macedonians and foreigners who fought the Turks.

https://ia902604.us.archive.org/BookReader/BookReaderImages.php?zip=/27/items/conversationsthie02seniuoft/conversationsthie02seniuoft_jp2.zip&file=conversationsthie02seniuoft_jp2/conversationsthie02seniuoft_0343.jp2&scale=2&rotate=0
Source:
Conversations with M. Thiers, M. Guizot, and other distinguished persons, during the Second Empire; (1878) VOL II p 304-305
https://archive.org/stream/conversationsthie02seniuoft#page/304/mode/2up
And this General Kallergi was member of the Kallergis (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kallergis_family) Family. There is an theory that the flag of Greece is the flag of Kallergis Family, one of the theories, because you are a nation who don`t know the origin of your national flag.
The second example:
http://i48.tinypic.com/2lldkyp.png
http://i49.tinypic.com/2j1k2gy.png
http://i48.tinypic.com/eupwco.png
http://i49.tinypic.com/r9onk4.png
...have documented how mainland Greeks would often call the refugees 'Turks'. or 'Turkish seeds', Tourkosporous....
lol, baptized yogurt.
Do you see?
Now, when you will decide to answer to this question:

?????????????????

Tauromachos
12-09-2017, 08:39 PM
Laberia here, laberia there. Now i am here and i made you a question, you failed to answert and continued with this psycopathic attacks

Yeah ok ,we noticed that you are there and now you can leave :D

Wrong
12-09-2017, 08:47 PM
Labradog: Typical Hypernationalist Youtube Kid

Laberia
12-09-2017, 08:48 PM
Yeah ok ,we noticed that you are there and now you can leave :D

http://www.veglapuneaksesore.al/skedari/2017/04/celes-papagall-i-rende.jpg

Laberia
12-09-2017, 08:52 PM
Home sweet home.
https://storage.googleapis.com/legalwiz-com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/basement-blog-chapter-1.jpg

Laberia
12-09-2017, 08:58 PM
You are not Albanian, you can not speak Albanian, let alone talking about the history of Albania. You probably speak J2B2. What a dummy.

catgeorge
12-09-2017, 09:03 PM
They're just individual characters, no big deal. They are far from malicious or anything like that.

Tauromachos
12-09-2017, 09:05 PM
http://www.veglapuneaksesore.al/skedari/2017/04/celes-papagall-i-rende.jpg

https://betanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/byebye.jpg

Drawing-slim
12-09-2017, 09:09 PM

This I can actually agree with, sorry laberia,lol
But this doesn’t qualify him as candidate of hate. Especially since you are at a different level philosophically.
Personally o never had that need to ever care of ever owning an Albanian flag unlike some of my countrymen here where I live. Like I genuinely never even cared to go to Albanian flag Independence Day which they all eagerly celebrate annually, which I alwas skip,lol

Kouros
12-09-2017, 09:14 PM
If Catholic Riffs speaks J2b2 then you speak Sanskrit

Decius
12-09-2017, 09:16 PM
You have attacked many times in this thread me and my people. It`s not the first time. Since the day that you started to post in this forum, you have attacked me every day. I can bring you many examples of thread where i have never post where you attack me without reason. This is not serious. This is exactly the behaviour of a person with mental problems. Even in this thread you continued the same. You are exactly the retard troll who has adopted the "tactic" of attacking the poster and not concentrating on th argument. My answer to you in this thread was very simple:

Because you can not answer, you continued to attack me. In every three posts of yours one is against me. Laberia here, laberia there. Now i am here and i made you a question, you failed to answert and continued with this psycopathic attacks. Excuse me but i am not here to educate subhumans like you.

This individuaal is not Albanian. If you go back in this thread you can read that i have asked him to write in Albanian in order to prove that he is an Albanian. His answerr together with the next retard is: i am J. Totally an idiot.

Labdog, gypsies? Seriously? Do you know the history of your people? Let me give you an couple of examples:

https://ia902604.us.archive.org/BookReader/BookReaderImages.php?zip=/27/items/conversationsthie02seniuoft/conversationsthie02seniuoft_jp2.zip&file=conversationsthie02seniuoft_jp2/conversationsthie02seniuoft_0343.jp2&scale=2&rotate=0
Source:
Conversations with M. Thiers, M. Guizot, and other distinguished persons, during the Second Empire; (1878) VOL II p 304-305
https://archive.org/stream/conversationsthie02seniuoft#page/304/mode/2up
And this General Kallergi was member of the Kallergis (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kallergis_family) Family. There is an theory that the flag of Greece is the flag of Kallergis Family, one of the theories, because you are a nation who don`t know the origin of your national flag.
The second example:
http://i48.tinypic.com/2lldkyp.png
http://i49.tinypic.com/2j1k2gy.png
http://i48.tinypic.com/eupwco.png
http://i49.tinypic.com/r9onk4.png
...have documented how mainland Greeks would often call the refugees 'Turks'. or 'Turkish seeds', Tourkosporous....
lol, baptized yogurt.
Do you see?
Now, when you will decide to answer to this question:

?????????????????

Why even care about this does it matter

Kelmendasi
12-09-2017, 09:17 PM
If Catholic Riffs speaks J2b2 then you speak Sanskrit
How?

Kouros
12-09-2017, 09:23 PM
How?

He is the product of Ali Pasha rapefest with gypsies - something like Fractal, a true Aryan.

Kelmendasi
12-09-2017, 09:25 PM
He is the product of Ali Pasha rapefest with gypsies - something like Fractal, a true Aryan.
Oh shit den. On a serious note though, J2b2 in Albanians or other Euros has nothing to do with Indo-Aryans

Kouros
12-09-2017, 09:27 PM
Oh shit den. On a serious note though, J2b2 in Albanians or other Euros has nothing to do with Indo-Aryans

I thought it was indo-European? No?

Kouros
12-09-2017, 09:29 PM
Why even care about this does it matter

He needs attention. It's like his life support basically. If he doesn't copy paste these images to at least 1 Greek person every day, Allah sends him to Jahannam and he does not get his 99 virgins.

Laberia
12-09-2017, 09:35 PM
He needs attention. It's like his life support basically. If he doesn't copy paste these images to at least 1 Greek person every day, Allah sends him to Jahannam and he does not get his 99 virgins.

You see that you are a shit poster? A degraded poster, this is the correct word. Answer to this question and stop attacking without reason the other members:

Kelmendasi
12-09-2017, 09:37 PM
I thought it was indo-European? No?
The L283 clade which is the clade/mutation present in all Albanian and other European J2b2 entered or evolved in the Balkans during the late Neolithic or early Bronze Age, some of it is believed to have migrated from there to the Pontic Caspian steppe and was then absorbed by IE peoples and migrated back into the Balkans as a back migration. L283 is the European clade of J2b2 and was found in a proto-Illyrian sample from Dalmatia. The south Asian and west Asian clade of J2b2 is Z2432 which evolved in western Asia during the early Neolithic and migrated into south Asia via Iranian Neolithic farmers whilst some clades migrated during the Calcolithic and Bronze Age. L283 and Z2432 share a common ancestor(J2b2-M241) from the early Neolithic(about 10,000 years ago)

Babak
12-09-2017, 09:40 PM
J2 STRONK

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-90804dce279b66cb65b66efa8b72b7a2

Kouros
12-09-2017, 09:41 PM
Honestly, that was my favorite thread. Watching an assblasted gypsy subhuman with zero credentials try to refute a peer-reviewed article through an apricity thread was very amusing.

Decius
12-09-2017, 09:42 PM
You see that you are a shit poster? A degraded poster, this is the correct word. Answer to this question and stop attacking without reason the other members:

Who the fuck cares who fought the turks more why do you care so much why are you so obsessed with trying to prove that other ethnicities are worthless and have done nothing.

Kouros
12-09-2017, 09:44 PM
The L283 clade which is the clade/mutation present in all Albanian and other European J2b2 entered or evolved in the Balkans during the late Neolithic or early Bronze Age, some of it is believed to have migrated from there to the Pontic Caspian steppe and was then absorbed by IE peoples and migrated back into the Balkans as a back migration. L283 is the European clade of J2b2 and was found in a proto-Illyrian sample from Dalmatia. The south Asian and west Asian clade of J2b2 is Z2432 which evolved in western Asia during the early Neolithic and migrated into south Asia via Iranian Neolithic farmers whilst some clades migrated during the Calcolithic and Bronze Age. L283 and Z2432 share a common ancestor(J2b2-M241) from the early Neolithic(about 10,000 years ago)

Interesting. My theory was always that J2b2 carriers are what brought the Dinaric race to Europe (or at least contributed to it's formation).

Laberia
12-09-2017, 09:46 PM
Who the fuck cares who fought the turks more why do you care so much why are you so obsessed with trying to prove that other ethnicities are worthless and have done nothing.

Go read again my post because you have understand nothing.

Tauromachos
12-09-2017, 09:47 PM

It seems as if you want more people here to vote for you

Laberia
12-09-2017, 09:49 PM
Honestly, that was my favorite thread. Watching an assblasted gypsy subhuman with zero credentials try to refute a peer-reviewed article through an apricity thread was very amusing.

You see that you are an uneducated person that instead concentrating on the post you attack the poster? And this on the first question. It's a normal question. Go and answer. If you can not answer, say sorry but i can't, it's not a shame. Shame is your degraded behavior.

Decius
12-09-2017, 09:49 PM

What did I misunderstand please tell me what I misunderstood

Kouros
12-09-2017, 09:51 PM

He has an inferiority complex. Pretty simple. He even denied multiple free ancestry test offers because he was afraid he would get a gypsy haplogroup. Oh well. At least Albanian members were kind enough to offer him one.

Laberia
12-09-2017, 09:51 PM
It seems as if you want more people here to vote for you

You and the other idiots like you don't understand a simple thing that i don't give a shit who vote and how vote. I have no problem when someone vote against me, absolutely no. I have no respect for people who can not explain their opinion.

Decius
12-09-2017, 09:53 PM
He has an inferiority complex. Pretty simple. He even denied multiple free ancestry test offers because he was afraid he would get a gypsy haplogroup. Oh well. At least Albanian members were kind enough to offer him one.

Who cares if he got a gypsy haplogroup I dont understand why people on here are so concerned with being 100 percent pure genetically and having euro taxonomy why the fuck does it matter so much

Kouros
12-09-2017, 09:54 PM
Who cares if he got a gypsy haplogroup I dont understand why people on here are so concerned with being 100 percent pure genetically and having euro taxonomy why the fuck does it matter so much

He cares. He denied free ancestry report because it would hurt his ego. But you are right, normal people wouldn't care and this obsession is only found on Apricity and Eupedia.

Tauromachos
12-09-2017, 10:00 PM
I have no respect for people who can not explain their opinion.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/images/products/stockholm-mirror-walnut-veneer__0380568_pe555467_s5.jpg

Laberia
12-09-2017, 10:04 PM
He cares. He denied free ancestry report because it would hurt his ego. But you are right, normal people wouldn't care and this obsession is only found on Apricity and Eupedia.
You are not a normal person. You are a mentally degraded individual. You are obsessed by this idea of attacking me without reason in every thread. You are an idiot.
Take this and use it as a signature:
The real Greeks would never have driven out the Turks. They were too degraded even to wish for liberty. For many years after we had achieved our own independence they called the times of Turkish rule the good times. It was the Albanians and Macedonians and foreigners who fought the Turks.
A great man General Dimitris Kallergis.

Kouros
12-09-2017, 10:10 PM
Polly want a cracker?

Decius
12-09-2017, 10:12 PM
NVM I Woreded it wrong

Wrong
12-09-2017, 10:12 PM
Looks like the barking Labdog is winning the contest by a long shot.

Laberia
12-09-2017, 10:15 PM
Again who the fuck cares of who fought the turks

If you don't cares why you continue to ask?

Decius
12-09-2017, 10:16 PM
Edited NVM

Tauromachos
12-09-2017, 10:17 PM
The real Greeks would never have driven out the Turks. They were too degraded even to wish for liberty. For many years after we had achieved our own independence they called the times of Turkish rule the good times. It was the Albanians and Macedonians and foreigners who fought the Turks.

General facts about Albania

There are several villages in Albania that are inhabited by foreigners, who are somewhat less savage than the natives.

Each of these villages is inhabited by only one ethnic group. For instance, one finds villages of Illyrians, Serbs, Vlachs, Bulgarians, Greeks and Turks. Each of these colonies conserves its own language and even retains something of its native costumes and primitive customs. The men in these villages normally learn Albanian because they have contacts and need it for trade. But the women only speak their mother tongue according to the country from which the colony arrived. Although I have not spent much time in this country studying the physiognomy of these peoples, I can easily distinguish an Illyrian, a Bulgarian, a Vlach or a Greek from a pure Albanian because the latter have particular physical characteristics.

Lab Albanians

The Labs [Lapes] live in a region called Laberia, a mountainous territory situated between Toskeria to the north and east, Chameria to the south, and the Adriatic Sea to the west. The members of this tribe are the dirtiest and crudest of all the Albanian nation, and this is no exaggeration. Their ignorance surpasses all imagination.

It often happens that families and, indeed, whole villages, convert to Islam solely to rid themselves of the capitation tax called haraē that non-Muslims are forced to pay, even though the sum involved is quite modest, being three and a half piasters for the poor class.

he Labs are universally despised, even by other Albanians. They are too simple-minded to be as evil as the other tribes, but their excessive coarseness and their disgusting filth make them a bother. They often commit murder and rape out of simple stupidity,

The word Lab is used as an insult by all Albanians who are not of this tribe.

The Albanian language has no alphabet. The Muslims write it in Turkish [i.e. Arabic] script and the Christians in Greek script.

Laberia
12-09-2017, 10:19 PM
Polly want a cracker?

Eides mori kariola, mori poutana pos se gamisa? Ade, pige na pareis mia pipa tora.

Kouros
12-10-2017, 02:55 AM
Very good post:

Laberia doesn't care about the independence of Catalunya. He only cares that there are Spaniards on this forum that upset him and so this is his passive aggressive bitchy way of 'getting back at them,' which is how he typically deals with posters when he gets upset. The guy even thumbed up a post I made in another thread similar to that of Melki's where I call the Catalan independence movement the "what have you done for me lately movement." At least when I talk about Kosovo I do it from a belief formed by the facts and not because 'I iz mad at Albanians!' Even Abubu acknowledges the shadiness behind NATO's actions and purposes.

If an Irishman upset Laberia regularly he'd make a thread about the Potato famine. If an Australian upset him regularly he'd make a thread about how Australia was a prison colony. This is Laberia's pattern of behavior. A pathetic individual.

Lol what a cuck, why the hell would someone take this forum seriously?

Because he's weak and hence why he trolls Serbs, Greeks, etc. It's easier to do so online then to face them in real life. The guy won't even post his pic out of fear.

Decius
12-10-2017, 03:03 AM
Very good post:

People should just ignore him so he could stop getting so much attention

brennus dux gallorum
12-10-2017, 12:49 PM
You are not a normal person. You are a mentally degraded individual. You are obsessed by this idea of attacking me without reason in every thread. You are an idiot.
Take this and use it as a signature:

Sorry but official statistics debunk your politically motivated friend Kallergis, it was the "real greeks" who drove the Turks.

Out of 30,000 names recorded in the revolution, not less than 70% were from the areas of "real Greeks", with the rest being not exclusively arvanite

For more see

John L. Comstock, History of the Greek Revolution; compiled from official documents of the Greek Government; and other authentic sources, New York, W.D. Reed, 1828.

With the exception of such 2-3 politically motivated quotes of people that experienced particular consequences, no serious study supports your claims (if there is any, just show it us), so better find some better hobby than giving a bad name to Albanian community of ta, with being obsessed with foreign revolutions

12tyuytu
12-10-2017, 04:47 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/510/213/762.jpg

Laberia
12-10-2017, 07:05 PM
People should just ignore him so he could stop getting so much attention
What`s the point here? You are trying to play the role of intelligent troll? You learned from greeks that when you don`t have arguments, the best way is to attack the poster. But you forget that even after you edited some of your posts here in this thread, you have left some traces. Be proud of yourself because you are part of the most filthy group of posters in Apricity.

Laberia
12-10-2017, 07:07 PM
Sorry but official statistics debunk your politically motivated friend Kallergis, it was the "real greeks" who drove the Turks.

Out of 30,000 names recorded in the revolution, not less than 70% were from the areas of "real Greeks", with the rest being not exclusively arvanite
Just the last week in three threads i debunked you totally. Sincerly, you are a low quality poster and of cource an effeminate clown.
For more see

John L. Comstock, History of the Greek Revolution; compiled from official documents of the Greek Government; and other authentic sources, New York, W.D. Reed, 1828.

With the exception of such 2-3 politically motivated quotes of people that experienced particular consequences, no serious study supports your claims (if there is any, just show it us), so better find some better hobby than giving a bad name to Albanian community of ta, with being obsessed with foreign revolutions

Herr Abubu
12-10-2017, 09:35 PM
Very good post:

Good point. The dude acts very tough on the Internet but has never posted his picture. Makes me think that the Romanian trolls who claimed to have his personal information were right. I'd not show my picture if I were Laberia, too, if they were right and blow my whole tough guy cover.

The Illyrian Warrior
12-10-2017, 10:00 PM

You've done nothing to me, but these bashing threads, insulting Albanian members out of blue, and ofc Tosk/Lab bashing even if its done for 'entertaining purpose' is good remainder why I'm not fond of people who do all this.

Catholic Riffs
12-10-2017, 10:01 PM
You've done nothing to me, but these bashing threads, insulting Albanian members out of blue, and ofc Tosk/Lab bashing even if its done for 'entertaining purpose' is good remainder why I'm not fond of people who do all this.

Yes because these people I'm talking about represent Albanians so very well, going around and making every one of us look like morons.

brennus dux gallorum
12-10-2017, 10:13 PM
when did you debunk me sissy?

you have never posted a single accurate post, meanwhile as you can see i support every single line that I claim with an accurate source, no wonder why your own countrymen open threads about you, you give a bad name to your own country.

Laberia
12-11-2017, 04:48 AM
Good point. The dude acts very tough on the Internet but has never posted his picture. Makes me think that the Romanian trolls who claimed to have his personal information were right. I'd not show my picture if I were Laberia, too, if they were right and blow my whole tough guy cover.

Tell me one Albanian member that you have not attacked here in this forum, ONE. You attacked even Ylla. A typical coward.
As Albanian i don't count these two basement rats, Beavis and Butthead.

Kamal900
12-11-2017, 04:52 AM
Hoxhaism obviously.

Lek
12-11-2017, 06:02 AM
Yes because these people I'm talking about represent Albanians so very well, going around and making every one of us look like morons.

They are not any worse than any other members though, besides, people who judge others based on ethnicity or judge a whole ethnic group based on individuals are no better themselves.

Arjana
12-12-2017, 07:33 PM
I have told Laberia several times to actually lose much less time in this forum but he has not listened to me...

Trying to call Laberia the worst member while we have jobless immigrants here that deny albanian history, Portuguese monkeys such as Vriato, moor leftovers and some insane slavic muslims that change their identity 10 times a month , I do not know what to call it.

Arjana
12-12-2017, 07:35 PM
Tell me one Albanian member that you have not attacked here in this forum, ONE. You attacked even Ylla. A typical coward.

He is a typical rat.

Some kosovars have this attitude.

You can not trust him about anything.

The guys that are trying to troll you here, were almost killing and insulting each other in various ways some months ago.

Arjana
12-12-2017, 07:37 PM
Also the funniest thing is when ugly anatolian looking bulgar gypsies try to upgrade their country by downgrading other countries.

I mean bulgaria, which is known for gypsies and prostitutes and nothing else.

The garbage of EU.

The same gypsies that have 2.5 million bulgarian gypsies in western europe as immigrants, while a part of their economy is based on sex tourism of the english guys, some of the most disgusting people on this planet.

Internet and the virtual life...

Linebacker
12-12-2017, 08:40 PM
I am a siptar prostitute in Western Europe

Albanians are the main driving mechanism for European human trafficking.Very bad to try to stamp some other country with the label you own.(or any other,since you own a lot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuWI7erUb1c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV00H7s8pFs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDGsCOIppQI

Arjana
12-13-2017, 08:18 AM
Albanians are the main driving mechanism for European human trafficking.Very bad to try to stamp some other country with the label you own.(or any other,since you own a lot)

Absolutely, but Albanians are the ones that give jobs to your mother and sister.

( The main traffickers of Europe are Jewish mafia organizations, but as dirty bulgarian gypsy you are, you do not know this)

Albanians are the evil gangsters ( even though that is not true), but you are the hookers and gypsies.

Besides being known for gypsies and hookers, you are a sex tourism center in Balkans.

Brothels and sex tourism in Bulgaria is like 5% of your GDP.

You gypsies are cucked by the English guys, who are themselves cucked by arabs and blacks.

You are gypsies, hookers and just a cheap sex tourism center for other western cucks and nothing more.

Even 10 years after joining EU, you and Romania are the trash bins of this organization.

You can not upgrade your gypsy status by downgrading other people.

go and make some other memes for mortimer.

Profileid
12-13-2017, 08:24 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuWI7erUb1c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV00H7s8pFs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDGsCOIppQI

Why do you hate Albanians anyway?

Fractal
12-13-2017, 08:35 AM
Absolutely, but Albanians are the ones that give jobs to your mother and sister.

( The main traffickers of Europe are Jewish mafia organizations, but as dirty bulgarian gypsy you are, you do not know this)

Albanians are the evil gangsters ( even though that is not true), but you are the hookers and gypsies.

Besides being known for gypsies and hookers, you are a sex tourism center in Balkans.

You gypsies are cucked by the English guys, who are themselves cucked by arabs and blacks.

You are gypsies, hookers and just a cheap sex tourism center for other western cucks and nothing more.

Even 10 years after joining EU, you and Romania are the trash bins of this organization.

Indeed. Bulgarians and other Southeastern Europeans are all involved in organized crime in Western countries and the USA too. Serbs, Bosniaks, Macedonians, Romanians, etc.

Albanian and Bulgarian engineering. Very cutting edge.

http://c8.alamy.com/comp/BGM7JX/albania-horse-and-cart-BGM7JX.jpg

http://www.doritbarzakay.com/Europe/Europe_Pictures_Html/EuropePeoplePictures_HTML/Europe_People_Pictures/NearKoprivshtitsa8835_L.jpg

Brįs Garcia de Mascarenhas
12-13-2017, 08:50 AM
I have told Laberia several times to actually lose much less time in this forum but he has not listened to me...

Trying to call Laberia the worst member while we have jobless immigrants here that deny albanian history, Portuguese monkeys such as Vriato, moor leftovers and some insane slavic muslims that change their identity 10 times a month , I do not know what to call it.

This thread is to pick the worst Albanian member, which I fortunately do not qualify as. You can vote on me on the other thread drawing-slim created though. Apparently creating "whose the worst something threads" seems to be an Albanian\Kosovar insecurity-ridden trend.
Anyway, this thread finally makes sense now that you're on it, The.Mask.

Lioncourt
12-14-2017, 08:32 AM
Also the funniest thing is when ugly anatolian looking bulgar gypsies try to upgrade their country by downgrading other countries.

I mean bulgaria, which is known for gypsies and prostitutes and nothing else.

The garbage of EU.

The same gypsies that have 2.5 million bulgarian gypsies in western europe as immigrants, while a part of their economy is based on sex tourism of the english guys, some of the most disgusting people on this planet.

Internet and the virtual life...

What is Albanian economy based on, if it has any? Smuggling drugs and copyrights on the brand "Worst shithole in Europe"? Do you even have a toilet at home?

Lioncourt
12-14-2017, 08:37 AM
Indeed. Bulgarians and other Southeastern Europeans are all involved in organized crime in Western countries and the USA too. Serbs, Bosniaks, Macedonians, Romanians, etc.

Albanian and Bulgarian engineering. Very cutting edge.

http://c8.alamy.com/comp/BGM7JX/albania-horse-and-cart-BGM7JX.jpg

http://www.doritbarzakay.com/Europe/Europe_Pictures_Html/EuropePeoplePictures_HTML/Europe_People_Pictures/NearKoprivshtitsa8835_L.jpg

Lol, curry eating small dick.

Albanians at least have toilets in their backyard, where your toilets at?

Herr Abubu
12-14-2017, 08:51 AM

Archon's one I can think of. Good guy. Trojet is another one. Also a good guy. That's two off the top of my head. Unfortunately most of you are retards, though. There's a reason I don't berate other people so lightly, and it's that few people here are so idiotic and blind to reality as the Albanians here.

And by the way, don't mention Ylla when you don't know anything about what went on between the two of us. I'd "attack her" and then afterwards she'd be talking about how she loves me and whatnot. It'd be obvious to you if your head wasn't stuck up your rear.

And don't talk about cowardliness when you don't even show your pictures. There's a reason girls like Ylla don't give a shit about you and never will. The only thing that will get you down any girl's pants is money, and I hear there are a lot of whores in Vlora.

Queen B
12-14-2017, 08:52 AM
Damn a hard question !
Out of the four, I would exclude Ujku and Hoxhaism. I would definately add some more though in the poll.

Geez, are you for real ?:eek:

Herr Abubu
12-14-2017, 08:54 AM
He is a typical rat.

Some kosovars have this attitude.

You can not trust him about anything.

The guys that are trying to troll you here, were almost killing and insulting each other in various ways some months ago.

Hey, now, "Enri", that's uncalled for. When are you going to stop pretending you're a woman anyway? And don't talk about Albanian this or that when your name was imported from fucking France.

Catholic Riffs
12-14-2017, 09:04 AM

Krashnik, Skerdilaid, Trojet, Archon, Abubu, Guitar Master, leapfrogger, nilotik, kurt (though almost half are inactive, so they don't count I guess)

All good Albanian guys.

Albobalboa, L*beria, Ujku, Trilecce, Hoxhaism, Arjana/Kastrioti

Trash compactor material.

Linebacker
12-14-2017, 09:20 AM
Why do you hate Albanians anyway?

Everybody dislikes Albanians on the Balkans.Maybe Bosnians and Croatians are the ones that don't because they were allied against Serbs (And would have lost without NATO)

They(and their puppet state Kosovo) are the smallest country yet the most cancerous.

Look at Arjana(The Mask) taking pride of Albanian human and drug trafficking bosses,that they are running the whole game.

This is not the first time I have seen an Albo member talk with pride about such a thing.It tells everything one needs to know about these people.

Bosniensis
12-14-2017, 09:22 AM
Everybody dislikes Albanians on the Balkans.Maybe Bosnians and Croatians are the ones that don't because they were allied against Serbs (And would have lost without NATO)

They(and their puppet state Kosovo) are the smallest country yet the most cancerous.

Look at Arjana(The Mask) taking pride of Albanian human and drug trafficking bosses,that they are running the whole game.

This is not the first time I have seen an Albo member talk with pride about such a thing.It tells everything one needs to know.

Our Wars with Serbs were not out of Hatred but Political one.

Of course we prefer Bulgarians and Serbs over Albanians, you are all our close/distant cousins.

Even if we fought among ourselves we would never in the end betray you guys over Albanians.

Laberia
12-14-2017, 09:24 AM
Archon's one I can think of. Good guy. Trojet is another one. Also a good guy. That's two off the top of my head. Unfortunately most of you are retards, though. There's a reason I don't berate other people so lightly, and it's that few people here are so idiotic and blind to reality as the Albanians here.
And when you intend to attack them?

And by the way, don't mention Ylla when you don't know anything about what went on between the two of us. I'd "attack her" and then afterwards she'd be talking about how she loves me and whatnot. It'd be obvious to you if your head wasn't stuck up your rear.

And don't talk about cowardliness when you don't even show your pictures. There's a reason girls like Ylla don't give a shit about you and never will. The only thing that will get you down any girl's pants is money, and I hear there are a lot of whores in Vlora.
We all know that you are from a family of traitors and whores. What was the name of your father, zlatko, zdradvko?

12-14-2017, 09:24 AM
Even if we fought among ourselves we would never in the end betray you guys over Albanians.

Make up your mind, are you Albanian, Illyrian, Roman-Italic, Hellenic, Slav?....I've heard everything coming out from you. You changer your identity as someone who changes underwear.

Laberia
12-14-2017, 09:26 AM
Hey, now, "Enri", that's uncalled for. When are you going to stop pretending you're a woman anyway? And don't talk about Albanian this or that when your name was imported from fucking France.
No dummy. Ask her, what is your happlogroup?

Ilma
12-14-2017, 09:27 AM

This is not the first time I have seen an Albo member talk with pride about such a thing.It tells everything one needs to know about these people.

It sounds more like all the Balkan peoples hate each others in the end.

https://scontent-cdt1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16641079_1361024713954895_8705553099490152796_n.jp g?oh=dd5e5392a871c125094136723f9f2208&oe=5AD08559

Laberia
12-14-2017, 09:27 AM
Krashnik, Skerdilaid, Trojet, Archon, Abubu, Guitar Master, leapfrogger, nilotik, kurt (though almost half are inactive, so they don't count I guess)

All good Albanian guys.

E kupton pse je idiot? Lexo postimin e majmunit tjeter dhe do ta kuptos.
You know why i writing in Albanian? Because i imagine you running to open the Gg translator.

Ilma
12-14-2017, 09:30 AM

We all know that you are from a family of traitors and whores. What was the name of your father, --------?

No matter what is going on between you, don't attack his family and don't leak private infos about members please.

Bosniensis
12-14-2017, 09:31 AM
Make up your mind, are you Albanian, Illyrian, Roman-Italic, Hellenic, Slav?....I've heard everything coming out from you. You changer your identity as someone who changes underwear.

You do not understand what I was talking about.

You are Ignorant.

1. Bulgarians used to speak Latin language but refused the shift to Greek in 6th century

2. Bulgarians are Thracians and have Hellenic and Roman ancestry as well.

3. Bulgarians abandoned Latin language and continued speaking Thracian language (Slavic) which was always present among the peasantry.

4. Albanians used to speak Latin language and are Romans as well but refused to accept Greek in 6th century (just as Thracians)

5. Slavs = invented term in 10th century for Thracians

South Slavs are almost all those people you mentioned.

Roman Empire had numerous languages active, but only Latin and Greek were enforced until cultural collapse in 6th - 14th century.

Albobalboa
12-14-2017, 09:35 AM

We all know that you are from a family of traitors and whores. What was the name of your father, x, y?

What do you mean here?

12-14-2017, 09:36 AM

You are Ignorant.

1. Bulgarians used to speak Latin language but refused the shift to Greek in 6th century

3. Bulgarians abandoned Latin language and continued speaking Thracian language (Slavic) which was always present among the peasantry.

4. Albanians used to speak Latin language and are Romans as well but refused to accept Greek in 6th century (just as Thracians)

Roman Empire had numerous languages active, but only Latin and Greek were enforced until cultural collapse in 6th - 14th century.

You're from the Balkans for Christ sake, you should know your local history better instead of being saying absurdities that have no correlation with what most academic scholars agree with.

Laberia
12-14-2017, 09:37 AM

You are Ignorant.

South Slavs are almost all those people you mentioned.

No, he is telling you to decide what is your ethnicity. Do you understand?

Bosniensis
12-14-2017, 09:40 AM
You're from the Balkans for Christ sake, you should know your local history better instead of being saying absurdities that have no correlation with what most academic scholars agree with.

Our academic scholars were schooled by Austro-Hungarians, Ottomans and other occupational forces.

You do remember that we came out only in 19th century whilist being occupied for 500 years?!?

During those 500 years "prominent" scholars wrote history without us?!?!?

After we tried to counter argument their claims they said: "Do not invent already established theories"

I have wrote a thread (linked in my signiture) that explains that Thracians Native language (before Latin) was Slavic, and there are already
dozens of people on Balkans preparing Books on that Topic (who are Doctors, Professors) not just a casual amateur historian like myself.

So in future Europe needs to prepare for groundbreaking historical turnover on Balkans. .

Tauromachos
12-14-2017, 09:44 AM
No matter what is going on between you, don't attack his family and don't leak private infos about members please.

Ban this Idiot Laberia

He deserves it

Albobalboa
12-14-2017, 09:45 AM
"Slavovic"

Abubu what's the deal, defend yourself. Is that your father's name? What's the reason?

Nilotik
12-14-2017, 09:46 AM

We all know that you are from a family of traitors and whores. What was the name of your father?

I really don't know why you always have to hit below the belt? Having family members that held high positions during Yugo times does not make you a traitor. If anything, it makes said family members hustlers who, against all odds, managed to succeed in a country where their ethnic group was extremely limited in terms socio-economic opportunities.
I also have a feeling you attack him with this traitor talk because he's an Orthodox Christian from Kosovo which is super funny considering you are from Toskėria, the bastion of Eastern Orthodoxy in Albania.
Can a ni����a live? Can he?

Albobalboa
12-14-2017, 09:48 AM
I really don't know why you always have to hit below the belt? Having family members that held high positions during Yugo times does not make you a traitor. If anything, it makes said family members hustlers who, against all odds, managed to succeed in a country where their ethnic group was extremely limited in terms socio-economic opportunities.
I also have a feeling you attack him with this traitor talk because he's an Orthodox Christian from Kosovo which is super funny considering you are from Toskėria, the bastion of Eastern Orthodoxy in Albania.

Sounds like some shit a traitor would say. What are you trying to say?

Stop dickriding so much, Herr Abubu has been yapping all his life. Let's get the facts out here. Does his father have a slavic name? Did his family hold government positions in Kosovo? Christian Orthodox Albanian family in Kosovo?

No outing, but for someone that has so much to say all the time..

Ilma
12-14-2017, 09:49 AM
Ban this Idiot Laberia

He deserves it

I'm not the one taking the decision to ban but as a moderator I don't want to see anyone leaking private infos about others to attack them on the forum.

Catholic Riffs
12-14-2017, 09:52 AM

he's a filthy labdog, it's not like he wont stop

Albobalboa
12-14-2017, 09:53 AM
Viriato, slavic origin names are very common in Kosovo. Most of the time it's Albanian derivatives of some slavic word or something. Nothing uncommon and it doesn't say much about genetic ancestry.

On the other hand Herr Abubu and the discord Albanians have become obnoxious. I'm starting to think his family were ran out of Kosovo not because of Serbs, but because of Albanians, and that is why he is constantly butthurt along with his personal slave Catholic Riff.

Ilma
12-14-2017, 09:53 AM
he's a filthy labdog, it's not like he wont stop

He should because next time I see something going that far again I'm reporting it right away to the mod section and it won't be fun.

Nilotik
12-14-2017, 09:54 AM
Sounds like some shit a traitor would say. What are you trying to say?

Stop dickriding so much, Herr Abubu has been yapping all his life. Let's get the facts out here. Does his father have a slavic name? Did his family hold government positions in Kosovo? Christian Orthodox Albanian family in Kosovo?

No outing, but for someone that has so much to say all the time..

I'm not dickriding anyone. As a matter of fact, I am rarely active here and don't hold too much sympathies for anyone considering I barely interact with you guys here. My position is quite neutral due to that.
The point is that many Albanians did have high positions in Kosovo prior to the protests of 1981. The majority of them were not traitors in any way, shape or form.

I just don't understand why everything has to devolve in some lowblow type of personal attacks. Especially someone's family. What's up with that?

Albobalboa
12-14-2017, 10:01 AM
I'm not dickriding anyone. As a matter of fact, I am rarely active here and don't hold too much sympathies for anyone considering I barely interact with you guys here. My position is quite neutral due to that.
The point is that many Albanians did have high positions in Kosovo prior to the protests of 1981. The majority of them were not traitors in any way, shape or form.

I just don't understand why everything has to devolve in some lowblow type of personal attacks. Especially someone's family. What's up with that?

My dad was in the Yugoslav military along with many Albanians, it wasn't uncommon. But combining everything I can definitely imagine some Albanians having it out for his family in post-war Kosovo. Imagine yourself if you lost family and there's the Dragovic Albanians who held high positions and want to suddenly be more Albanian than Albanians. Orthodox Albanian from Kosovo with high government position, named... Do you know Abubu personally? What position?

Ilma
12-14-2017, 10:03 AM
BTW about the thread, the only Albanian I ever argued / had a problem with that I can remind was long ago Albobalboa xD

First time that I ever talked to an Albanian on TA, one year ago or so. That was basically nothing, I just thumbed him down because he was attacking Europa Nazione out of blu and he went angry at me for that really fast.

I don't mind it now anyway.

Catholic Riffs
12-14-2017, 10:09 AM
Man Balboa, you might even be more stupid than the labdog. Holy SHIT

Albobalboa
12-14-2017, 10:11 AM
Man Balboa, you might even be more stupid than the labdog. Holy SHIT

Go on. Is it true that his father held a high position in Yugoslavia, with that name? I'm just going by what's in the thread, he can deny it if it isn't true.

Why are you getting in your feelings?

Nilotik
12-14-2017, 10:13 AM
My dad was in the Yugoslav military along with many Albanians, it wasn't uncommon. But combining everything I can definitely imagine some Albanians having it out for his family in post-war Kosovo. Imagine yourself if you lost family and there's the Dragovic Albanians who held high positions and want to suddenly be more Albanian than Albanians. Orthodox Albanian from Kosovo with high government position, named Zlatko... Do you know Abubu personally? What position?

I don't know him. I'm merely going by what's said in this thread.
Just to clarify, I'm not "defending" anyone. I just think that going for the jugular and attack someone's family by calling them traitors and whores isn't something Albanians should do to each other on a forum like this, or anywhere for that matter. It's about the principle.

At the end of the day it's the interwebs, so I understand the unhinged character of communication here but there's a line that should be drawn. While I don't have a personal problem with Laberia and actually commend his unapologetic ways of defending all things Albanian, he crosses the line all too often with his compatriots. Needless to say, Herr Abubu is no saint either.

Catholic Riffs
12-14-2017, 10:13 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Albobalboa
12-14-2017, 10:17 AM
I don't know him. I'm merely going by what's said in this thread.
Just to clarify, I'm not "defending" anyone. I just think that going for the jugular and attack someone's family by calling them traitors and whores isn't something Albanians should do to each other on a forum like this, or anywhere for that matter. It's about the principle.

At the end of the day it's the interwebs, so I understand the unhinged character of communication here but there's a line that should be drawn. While I don't have a personal problem with Laberia and actually commend his unapologetic ways of defending all things Albanian, he crosses the line all too often with his compatriots. Needless to say, Herr Abubu is no saint either.

Can't have all the pressure going one way here. They start these annoying threads so they might as well be able to tell a little bit about themselves. As he himself said many Albanians have slavic names, but I've never seen one with a direct Serbian name like that. Add to that being one of the very few Orthodox Albanians and in high government position... Lol.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Barry-Yes.gif

Herr Abubu
12-14-2017, 10:20 AM

All good Albanian guys.

Oh yeah, of all those people I've only gotten into arguments with three of them, but those are bygones.

Laberia
12-14-2017, 10:21 AM

There is nothing that can be considered a hit under the belt in my post.
The second part of your posts is a totally nonsense and i would say ridiculous. I am from a country where three religions live without problems. Save your lessons for the cave men in your country, Trinidad Tobago.

Herr Abubu
12-14-2017, 10:24 AM
"Slavovic"

Abubu what's the deal, defend yourself. Is that your father's name? What's the reason?

There isn't really anything to defend myself from. You people can't even twist the words I say, only words I never said.

Herr Abubu
12-14-2017, 10:26 AM

Nah, my family weren't important in that way. Laberia is just slandering me because he's a vile, vile person. I'll PM you about it.

Albobalboa
12-14-2017, 10:27 AM
There isn't really anything to defend myself from. You people can't even twist the words I say, only words I never said.

So you're saying Laberias claim of your dad's name is wrong? In that case nvm.

Are you Orthodox Christian since getting to Norway or was/is your family orthodox in Kosovo?

Herr Abubu
12-14-2017, 10:31 AM
So you're saying Laberias claim of your dad's name is wrong? In that case nvm.

Are you Orthodox Christian since getting to Norway or was/is your family orthodox in Kosovo?

Come on, are really you this stupid? If me denying Laberia's absurd slanders is all it takes, then why ask questions to begin with? I have said this time and again, I come from a secular Muslim family. You even had me on Facebook, so you should probably have noticed that I have a Muslim surname.

Laberia
12-14-2017, 10:31 AM
Nah, my family weren't important in that way.
Tell us, in what way?

Albobalboa
12-14-2017, 10:35 AM
Come on, are really you this stupid? If me denying Laberia's absurd slanders is all it takes, then why ask questions to begin with? I have said this time and again, I come from a secular Muslim family. You even had me on Facebook, so you should probably have noticed that I have a Muslim surname.

Sounds like something an orthodox christian (jewish in fact) spy would say.

Herr Abubu
12-14-2017, 10:38 AM
Tell us, in what way?

I have already said so many times. Unfortunately, Laberia your head is too full of all sorts of wickedness and degeneracy, so it wouldn't help to repeat it even a thousand times. Even more unfortunate is that you don't seem to have any sort of thing to make up for all that wickedness. You are extremely stupid, probably not good-looking, a very small man as you yourself have admitted (although you bragged about it) and so on. If you were intelligent, f.e., you'd have found some better way to accuse and slander me.

Laberia
12-14-2017, 10:42 AM
I have already said so many times. Unfortunately, Laberia your head is too full of all sorts of wickedness and degeneracy, so it wouldn't help to repeat it even a thousand times. Even more unfortunate is that you don't seem to have any sort of thing to make up for all that wickedness. You are extremely stupid, probably not good-looking, a very small man as you yourself have admitted (although you bragged about it) and so on. If you were intelligent, f.e., you'd have found some better way to accuse and slander me.

Maybe you have said in other forums or in discord, not with me. Unfortunately our Albanian subforum was deleted, it was exactly the case to make some translations.
BTW, i am curious, what school you have finished?

Herr Abubu
12-14-2017, 10:44 AM
Maybe you have said in other forums or in discord, not with me. Unfortunately our Albanian subforum was deleted, it was exactly the case to make some translations.
BTW, i am curious, what school you have finished?

Oh right, so you remember things I haven't said but not the things I have said? Just goes to show your delusion. This is, by the way, not an interview so stop poking into the life of me and my family. If you want to know me I've already told you where to meet me before.

12-14-2017, 10:47 AM
The turn of events on this thread is priceless. A thread made to target specific members ends on turning out against its perpetrators.

In Portugal we say, "pela boca morre o peixe" (by its mouth the fish dies), meaning what your mouth says can do you harm.

Laberia
12-14-2017, 10:50 AM
Oh right, so you remember things I haven't said but not the things I have said? Just goes to show your delusion. This is, by the way, not an interview so stop poking into the life of me and my family. If you want to know me I've already told you where to meet me before.

What school have you finished MR. half philosoph half drug dealer, because this is how you describe your self to the members of the forum, right?

Laberia
12-14-2017, 10:54 AM
Oh yeah, of all those people I've only gotten into arguments with three of them, but those are bygones.

Thanks for proving my point that this basement rat, Fustan is totally an idiot.

Herr Abubu
12-14-2017, 11:05 AM
The turn of events on this thread is priceless. A thread made to target specific members ends on turning out against its perpetrators.

In Portugal we say, "pela boca morre o peixe" (by its mouth the fish dies), meaning what your mouth says can do you harm.

You are just about the most perpetually butthurt dude on this whole forum. And I mean something very specific by butthurt, because there are tonnes of people who are mad for some reason or another, but no one rival you in bitterness and passive-aggressive behaviour. Fits with your narcissistic personality.

Herr Abubu
12-14-2017, 11:11 AM
What school have you finished MR. half philosoph half drug dealer, because this is how you describe your self to the members of the forum, right?

Again you show your delusions. That's how that passive-aggressive Belgian boy described me.

Thanks for proving my point that this basement rat, Fustan is totally an idiot.

No, it doesn't prove your point, but you're too delirious to get that. Rather it shows that there are plenty of Albanians I've had no arguments with, and that a few of those with whom I have had arguments I've later made up with, because there's no reason to stay mad at people.

If anything, though, the fact that I've had my fair share of arguments with the likes of you and many other Albanians on this forum implies more-so good character than the opposite. It also shows great naļveté to argue with such people, on the other hand.

Laberia
12-14-2017, 11:19 AM
Again you show your delusions. That's how that passive-aggressive Belgian boy described me.

No, it doesn't prove your point, but you're too delirious to get that. Rather it shows that there are plenty of Albanians I've had no arguments with, and that a few of those with whom I have had arguments I've later made up with, because there's no reason to stay mad at people.

If anything, though, the fact that I've had my fair share of arguments with the likes of you and many other Albanians on this forum implies more-so good character than the opposite. It also shows great naļveté to argue with such people, on the other hand.
So, as i suspected you are an ignorant, an illiterate basement rat.

Now read this:

Even Abubu acknowledges the shadiness behind NATO's actions and purposes.

Wew, the patriot of Wikipedia.

12-14-2017, 11:41 AM
You are just about the most perpetually butthurt dude on this whole forum. And I mean something very specific by butthurt, because there are tonnes of people who are mad for some reason or another, but no one rival you in bitterness and passive-aggressive behaviour. Fits with your narcissistic personality.

I don't recall having mentioned you but if you feel that the shoe fits you, then wear it. Actually I am far from being the butt hurted person on this thread. Otherwise, why would I find this thread against your own folk to be piteous? After all, Liberia has done exactly the same thing towards me, he has created threads in the past to specifically single me out and target me. I should be rejoicing instead of finding this lame.

I always had respect for you and you know it because the very few times I've mentioned your name in here were to compliment you in a not so long ago past were you used to be seen in here by the rest of the Albos as an outcast. My opinion about you being clever is unchanged, even though unfortunately you stopped writing quality\interesting posts that I enjoyed reading since you've joined the discord autism.

You might as well explain why you insistently invited me to your discord room for like three times through private messages and rep comments since you think so low of me. I hope you don't mind that I never even bothered to take a peak on it. I am not really into following herd patterns.

When it comes to this forum, I know very well what are the "play-along" rules and I think I have what can be said as fair-play. That's why I did not like to see a guy like Dema being banned, even though he would slander the shit out of Iberians. The problem is when people can not differentiate between virtual life and reality. Dema was a cool down to earth guy that would just have a beer with me had we ever met, not carry into real life what was said over some internet bullshit.

I know I can be vain and pretentious sometimes, no need to tell it to me. If I thought of myself as an hideous looking guy I wouldn't be so, trust me. I would instead be posting shirtless micro-photos with my face blurred like some other guy ;)

Herr Abubu
12-14-2017, 11:50 AM
I don't recall having mentioned you but if you feel that the shoe fits you, then wear it. Actually I am far from being the butt hurted person on this thread. Otherwise, why would I find this thread against your own folk to be piteous? After all, Liberia has done exactly the same thing towards me, he has created threads in the past to specifically single me out and target me. I should be rejoicing instead of finding this lame.

I always had respect for you and you know it because the very few times I've mentioned your name in here were to compliment you in a not so long ago past were you used to be seen in here by the rest of the Albos as an outcast. My opinion about you being clever is unchanged, even though unfortunately you stopped writing quality\interesting posts that I enjoyed reading since you've joined the discord autism.

You might as well explain why you insistently invited me to your discord room for like three times through private messages and rep comments since you think so low of me. I hope you don't mind that I never even bothered to take a peak on it. I am not really into following herd patterns.

When it comes to this forum, I know very well what are the "play-along" rules and I think I have what can be said as fair-play. That's why I did not like to see a guy like Dema being banned, even though he would slander the shit out of Iberians. The problem is when people can not differentiate between virtual life and reality. Dema was a cool down to earth guy that would just have a beer with me had we ever met, not carry into real life what was said over some internet bullshit.

I know I can be vain and pretentious sometimes, no need to tell it to me. If I thought of myself as an hideous looking guy I wouldn't be so, trust me. I would instead be posting shirtless micro-photos with my face blurred like some other guy ;)

Just relax and hold your horses, son. Yes, ********* Yes, Dema. Yes, shirtless. We get it. First the thread turns on its original creators, now it turns on the bystander making passive-aggressive remarks. Smh. What was that saying in Portuguese again? Something about fishes and mouths.

Laberia
12-14-2017, 02:33 PM
I feel bad, i have all the day long crying.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?37813-Banning-thread&p=4847203&highlight=Albania#post4847203
Poor little puppy, you are now exactly like a beaten dog without his master.

Tauromachos
12-14-2017, 02:35 PM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?37813-Banning-thread&p=4847203&highlight=Albania#post4847203
Poor little puppy, you are now exactly like a beaten dog without his master.

Lets see what the next name that appears there will be.

Definetly not mine

Lioncourt
12-14-2017, 06:53 PM
The problem is when people can not differentiate between virtual life and reality.

Absolutely right. Virtual life is a place for fun, not drama, conflicts and such shit. There is enough in real life.

Fractal
12-15-2017, 10:31 AM
Lol, curry eating small dick.

Albanians at least have toilets in their backyard, where your toilets at?

I don't know. If Indians can launch rockets into space, do you not think they are capable of building proper toilets?

It's called overpopulation, corruption, ethnic self interest, etc

Wrong
12-15-2017, 04:32 PM
Laberia posts so much misinformation about Albanians.

We are proud and do not need forged stories.

Bec Sinani
12-26-2017, 06:07 AM

First of all, this guy didn't join the discord pack but was pretty much their pack leader.

Theres absolutely nothing clever about this dude or his posts. Its pretty much anti-Albanian in the strictest sense.

Full of insecurities, contradictions and complexes.

Tries to lecture us on morals and God as if hes some male version of Mother Theresa only to reveal his own vile character.

Its obvious that we are looking at an emotional unstable person that has found religion as some sort of hope or to deal with his mental problems, which obviously isnt working that well.

''Heyyy heyyy im orthogay and religious and i need other Albanians to be religious and share same views as me so I can feel better about myself''

''Buhuhuhu Albanians do not take religion serious, but my own ass sitting on TA cursing at people and taking part in flamewars supposedly makes me a saint''

You support this because you like the idea of a seperated Albanian nation while openly supporting Serbian nationalism. It suits your agenda. And do not deny this as I've seen you openly repeat Serbian nationalistic myths as if they were the truth. You are a sneaky person.

Our neighbors have always been the aggressors from the first time they stepped into the peninsuala in 600 AD and invaded the lowlands.

In 1912 we got pretty much invaded from all sides and our nation was seperated, thousands after thousands of our civilians killed, and today you have the result. Whatever differences Albanians had be it religious or whatever we should of all gathered under one nation, more extreme nationalism is exactly what we needed to wake the fuck up and much less religion.

The Drenica area of Kosovo is a good example of people growing up on war stories rather than stories about Jesus or Mohammed.

Do you know prior to these invasions that there were even religious wars among Albanians and tribal.

All this guy does is support nationalism expressed through a religious identity without understanding it. One nation under one God supposedly will produce more enlightened and warlike people. Its just manipulation that I cannot explain with words. He just forces his religious views in this case. And theres a lot of problem with these type of views such as the fact Albanians have many different religions, becoming more religious and less nationalistic isn't gonna stop us from getting invaded by a bunch of Serbs.

What we need to do is train our children and youth for warfare. We need to build a fucking army. We need to become warlike again.

We need to be ready for war at any time, we need to be ready to defend ourselves from our neighbors that will look at the slightest chance to wipe us from the face of this earth

Every Albanian kid both male and female should be trained in martial arts and hand to hand combat from a young age. They should be taught how to handle weapons and undergo military training.

Martial arts and combat training should be taught early in schools.

They should be taught to never surrender in battle and fight to the death.

We need to breed a nation of fucking warriors rather than religious cockroaches

They should be taught Albanian history, world history, science, nutrition, health, philosophy, morals, honor, besa and not a bunch of fucking brainwashing semetic drivel about Jesus or Mohammed.

These religions are so full of errors that anyone who follows them must be incredibly ignorant and in denial.

How the fuck do you think the Spartans survived? Their children were trained in combat since a young age, they had to learn to survive by themselves.

Ethnic Albania should economically build itself up and become a rich and powerful prospering country.

We need to invest in many different areas and jobs need to be opened. No more economic migrants.

We need to stop being sheeps, ignorant and be more open minded.

In order to do this our politicians need to go first and foremost, they are stealing money from the population and denying their rights.

Albania could easily be built up economically if it wasnt for the ignorance that many Albanians display and the minds of sheeples.

Your average Albanian on TA has a subpar IQ, they talk about topics that are not even an issue such as racial or religious views that your average Albanian irl would not give a fuck about. We have far bigger problems.

They just project their complexes. Such as this dude projects his religious views as if its some type of solution,makes threads about Albanianism and how Albanians aren't religious enough.. what an incredible stupid piece of shit.

Japps about Skanderbeg, a long deceased figure that your average Kosovar today does not give a fuck about, as if the Albanian identity revolves around the Kastrioti family, japps about Ottomans and bla bla as if we are still at conflict with these people

Its obvious these fucking retards got their priorities wrong.

To these diaspora retards living in the comfort of the west nationalism has become materialistic and means only getting eagle tattoo or doing eagle sign on photos, supposedly we should express ourselves through some God as if this will solve our problems, the latter and the religious identity is also materialistic. This is why you see people brag about their religious views.

They do not even know what materialism is in the first place neither do you need modern religion to believe in the philosophical concepts of an afterlife , higher power etc.

They are extremely materialistic themselves, Ive never in my life come across more self contradicting people.

They cannot even view things from other peoples perspective or from a non religious point of view as they lack the emotional intelligence for it.

They are too busy looking at what religion other Albanians belong to or their pigmentation.

Diaspora tards born in rich countries like Norway or Sweden or England cannot understand the struggle poor families in Kosovo face that do not have money to even feed their children.

These fucking cockroaches will never represent anything Albanian. Its just the fucking sound of squirrels rather than lions.

He forces his religious views onto others and wants everyone else to be like him and share same views as he is not happy with himself, his state of being or his current life situation. Its the same thing for any other Albanian with complexes.

Then he calls the ones that do not comfort his views but rather question them as stupid.. These people are the ones that hit his nerves and challenge his views the most , this causes an emotional outburst and the need to belittle others since hes looking for validation and social acceptance.. all these threads he has made is a form of looking for acceptance and validation.

This kid is so easy to debunk and read that its funny why anyone would even see him as clever unless they are even more fucking stupid.

And they wanted you on discord probably to dox you.

Ada1
10-30-2023, 12:13 AM

Should of not moved to the Balkans if you dislike Albos so much. I guess you should of stayed in Poland / Ukraine . I couldn't really care less if some Balkan Slavs, who I see as degenerates, dislike us or what not. There is nothing good that you people ever brought to the Balkans other than murder, destruction and war. Worse than gypsies. I also forgot fake history and hyper nationalism . Most of you are worse than gypsies.

Even the Albanians in the Preshevo valley to this day have no rights , it says enough what it is to live under these peoples rule. And no, I'm not a nationalist and nothing to do with muh people or that I think we are better but one cannot avoid the fact that you're worse than gypsies and brought a lof of problems in the Balkans. 500 years Ottoman rule really did you good or else you would of probably turned worse.

Babak
10-31-2023, 03:39 AM
Not sure why it says i was subscribed to this thread lol, but i remember laberia and herr abubu sent me death threats via pm and rep lol bunch of animals

Beats
10-31-2023, 09:36 PM
Not sure why it says i was subscribed to this thread lol, but i remember laberia and herr abubu sent me death threats via pm and rep lol bunch of animals

I personally never liked those guys and I never liked the OP either. Bunch of retarded trolls I also never liked the female members here, that Hulu is probably the only one I liked. And one of the few decent members. There was this other member here that is still around and that would say things and try and provoke me since I am naturally hot headed and get a reaction from me. It baffles me how this person still hasn't been banned from this place yet. Should of avoided most of these people from the start. I feel like I have grown up and become more mature. And If I could rewind time I would of played everything different.

Victor
10-31-2023, 09:38 PM
This one who creates countless accounts to post the same stuff over and over again.

ioas12
10-31-2023, 09:43 PM
This one who creates countless accounts to post the same stuff over and over again.

I was going say him too apparently he is on eupedia bitching about this forum how aprcity is racist and anti Albanian

Ylla
11-01-2023, 04:26 AM
I personally never liked those guys and I never liked the OP either. Bunch of retarded trolls I also never liked the female members here, that Hulu is probably the only one I liked. And one of the few decent members. There was this other member here that is still around and that would say things and try and provoke me since I am naturally hot headed and get a reaction from me. It baffles me how this person still hasn't been banned from this place yet. Should of avoided most of these people from the start. I feel like I have grown up and become more mature. And If I could rewind time I would of played everything different.

Huh? Is this directed towards me because I’m the only other active member here? First of all I don’t know who you are, let alone saying anything to trigger your temper :lol: everyone here is a name on a screen to me.
It’s really wild what I get accused of on here, honestly.

ioas12
11-01-2023, 04:56 AM
Huh? Is this directed towards me because I’m the only other active member here? First of all I don’t know who you are, let alone saying anything to trigger your temper :lol: everyone here is a name on a screen to me.
It’s really wild what I get accused of on here, honestly.

He is a troll who made a million accounts

ioas12
11-01-2023, 03:20 PM
Yo for the record the mental ill Albanian fucker is harassing me on eupidea now for calling him out

Zeno
11-04-2023, 01:47 PM
Almost all of them. Only Ylla and Hulu are decent members.