PDA

View Full Version : Japan's Top Economist - Sweden Was Ruined By Immigrants (And How To Save Sweden)

Robocop
12-17-2017, 03:00 PM
Message to all sick European Liberals out there, listen to the speech of this Japanese top Economist, you have no argument what so ever except your sickness.

When Japanese top Economist says this than there is no doubts anymore except in sick LIBERAL MINDS of Swedish politicians and sick liberals across Europe, JAPANESE MODEL have to be applied on European Union countries such as Sweden, what is enough is enough, everyone has the right to survive, we can respect others BUT WE CANNOT FORGET WHO WE ARE, and Japanese ppl knows this and they practise that in Japan, Europe will need to start doing the same:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljPTcUMT4co

P.S. I am big fan (my entire life) of Japanese culture, people and present day Japanese country (as well as their history, except for WW2), and Europe should finally go the same way as Japan is doing all this time, JAPAN FOR JAPANESE, EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS, Brothers in Arms/ideology with Japanese.

In case of Sweden; Sweden is for Swedish, that's it, period.

Ilma
12-17-2017, 03:14 PM
"Sweden is for Swedish", "la France aux Français"... If I want to move in Sweden I'll be welcome here as European without problem and if any European wants to move in Normandy they are all welcome as well.

Europe from ages has been welcoming each others as Europeans, depending on the relationship and alliances between the countries of course. Specially when wars occur, being welcomed by another European country is natural IMO. We should all help each others when needed.

When protestant christians have been persecuted in Normandy (some as my ancestors even), many have been killed for not willing to convert to catholicism. The rest saved their family moving to Lowlands, England and America where they found there other europeans able to give them a place to live at peace not regarding their religion.

Sometimes you need to move, not because of your people but because one leader is turning completely crazy and peoples are not responsible for one's lunatic policy having consequences on their family and lives.

Robocop
12-17-2017, 03:27 PM
"Sweden is for Swedish", "la France aux Français"... If I want to move in Sweden I'll be welcome here as European without problem and if any European wants to move in Normandy they are all welcome as well.

You misunderstood me, ofcourse when I said Sweden is for Swedish I didnt mean that other Europeans shouldnt live there if they want, because we are living in EUROPEAN UNION, what I had in mind is this; if we are European Union and we are, then we should start to ACT for benefit of our EUROPEAN PEOPLE the same way Japanese are doing for Japan and Japanese people.

No more bullshits, no more immigrant scums from Africa attacking ordinary Swedish and other Europeans IN SWEDEN, no more of that shit, period.!

Europe from ages has been welcoming each others as Europeans, depending on the relationship and alliances between the countries of course. Specially when wars occur, being welcomed by another European country is natural IMO. We should all help each others when needed.

When protestant christians have been persecuted in Normandy (some as my ancestors even), many have been killed for not willing to convert to catholicism. The rest saved their family moving to Lowlands, England and America where they found there other europeans able to give them a place to live at peace not regarding their religion.

Sometimes you need to move, not because of your people but because one leader is turning completely crazy and peoples are not responsible for one's lunatic policy having consequences on their family and lives.

This thread is about JAPANESE TOP ECONOMIST expert saying that Sweden became a fucking shithole of African and Middle Eastern Immigrants, it is not about some differences between Europeans but differences between Non-Europeans and Europeans.

This thread is about the fact that Japan is somethin we all should try to apply in Europe considering politics.

Japan is not a STAR TREK FEDERATION of all scums who want to come in Japan and abuse Japan and live from Japanese great economy (like african and middle eastern scums are doing to Europe, especially to Scandinavians and France), just like Sweden or European Union is not a freakin STAR TREK federation for all scums outside of Europe who wants to abuse European society, economy etc...

As this Japanese expert said; that bullshit which european liberals are selling to their voters about lack of working class IS A BULLSHIT, nothing more nothin less, just an excuse to bring more Somalis, Middle-Eastern ppl etc.

Finnish Swede
12-17-2017, 03:33 PM
I have watched some old VHS records/films (which my Swedish grandparents have taken)...but never very long time...as those will make me very sad/sorrow.

Ilma
12-17-2017, 03:51 PM
You misunderstood me, ofcourse when I said Sweden is for Swedish I didnt mean that other Europeans shouldnt live there if they want, because we are living in EUROPEAN UNION, what I had in mind is this; if we are European Union and we are, then we should start to ACT for benefit of our EUROPEAN PEOPLE the same way Japanese are doing for Japan and Japanese people.

No more bullshits, no more immigrant scums from Africa attacking ordinary Swedish and other Europeans IN SWEDEN, no more of that shit, period.!

So basically if someone is from an european country but not part of the EU bullshit they shouldn't not move in another EU country ? EU means nothing but economic trade and alliance, Croats are only part of EU since 2013.

If you're waiting for EU to do something about extra euro immigration this is never going to happen because EU purposes are specially to welcome more extra europeans immigrants and they are puting pressure of punishment against EU countries refusing to accept migrants from Africa lately. And what the sanctions are ? Economical ones against the countries refusing to welcome them.

So there is definitely nothing to support about EU if you're anti extra europeans migration to Europe. At least the countries who aren't part of EU are still able to refuse these migrants and to close their borders. Schengen is kind of big problem for that point also.

Now even Croatia is going to accept migrants because you're part of EU. If your governement refuse you're going to get sanctions from EU as well.

Robocop
12-17-2017, 04:04 PM
So basically if someone is from an european country but not part of the EU bullshit they shouldn't not move in another EU country ? EU means nothing but economic trade and alliance, Croats are only part of EU since 2013.

Jesus Christ..., am I writting in Martian?

I used European Union only because it is federation-state with laws (European continent is not a state-federation with laws of it's own), ofcourse I think the same for all Europeans who are not part of EU, I used EU reference because it is actually somethin which exists as State-Federation which can bring the laws what Japan have for Japan and Japanese people, you are taking sentences and words from my posts out of context in purpose even though you know very well what I ment.

Now even Croatia is going to accept migrants because you're part of EU. If your governement refuse you're going to get sanctions from EU as well.

First of all you are forgettin that EU can be changed into something else, because EU was not like this considering ideology 30 or 40 years ago, it can be changed again.

Second of all, my country will NEVER accept immigrants just like Hungary is refusing everythin which EU (as it is today) wants them to accept, let them threat with sanctions, but they will not do it, just like they didnt do it in case of Hungary.

This about my country is not will our govermont accept immigrants or not, our govermont has no voice in this, because my people can crush our govermont in any day, which is not the case with most of other countries in EU, Jesus christ we are talking about a country (Croatia) where govermont is a AFFRAID of one nationalistic singer (ultra traditional Catholic guy) who can gather millions of Croats against any govermont in any given day, so don't worry about Croatia.

Antimage
12-17-2017, 04:05 PM
But immigration is ok because race doesn't even exist, we be all the same and shits :rolleyes:

Antimage
12-17-2017, 04:12 PM
"The golden one" (the blond swede talking at the end) should seriously consider changing his style, people would take him more seriously.

Ilma
12-17-2017, 04:17 PM
Jesus Christ..., am I writting in Martian?

I used European Union only because it federation-state with laws (European continent is not a state-federation with laws of it's own), ofcourse I think the same for all Europeans who are not part of EU, I used EU reference because it is actually somethin which exists as State-Federation which can bring the laws what Japan have for Japan and Japanese people, you are taking sentences and words from my posts out of context in purpose even though you know very well what I ment.

First of all you are forgettin that EU can be changed into something else, because EU was not like this considering ideology 30 or 40 years ago, it can be changed again.

Second of all, my country will NEVER accept immigrants just like Hungary is refusing everythin which EU wants them to accept, let them threat with sanctions, but they will not do it, just like they didnt do it in case of Hungary.

This about my country is not will our govermont accept immigrants or not, our govermont has no voice in this, because my people can crush our govermont in any day, which is not the case with other countries, Jesus christ we are talking about a country (Croatia) where govermont is a AFFRAID of one nationalistic singer who can gather millions of Croats against any govermont in any given day, so don't worry about Croatia.

I'm taking your words as you wrote it, you talk about European Union exactly and I'm answering you that European Union is, in my opinion, a problem to get rid of the extra european migration specifically (along with left and liberal policies).

European Union basically has always been an economical alliance and nothing else. You can't expect from it an alliance against extra european migration because their agenda is all in the contrary. What do you want from it to happen, that all the ruling class of EU changes for some protectionism policy ? You're going to wait very long for that to happen. EU has agenda connected to World Wide economy and mondialism. They are never going to change it because ideologically this would be the contrary of what they are and want for EU countries. Banks are ruling EU, not well intentionned politicians willing the best for European peoples. This is all about profit and money in a world wide view and trade.

When Japan had the Edo Period when happend the Sakoku policy (closing the country completely from outside) for almost 2 centuries, they had the best protection ever against everything (they even expelled all the christian missionaries among all the outsiders) but surely had to develop their autonomy and this was risky because world evolved very fast around them (the industrial revolution era, specially) and they ended being late compared to the rest of the world. Also this was a huge problem for trading, specially since Japan is an Island lacking of some necessary resources they had to keep trading with very strict rules.

This kind of scheme isn't going to happen applied to EU, this could only happen from one country but not from the EU organisation. EU would never want such protectionism because this would mean : lack of profit and loss of money.

Robocop
12-17-2017, 04:18 PM
"The golden one" (the blond swede talking at the end) should seriously consider changing his style, people would take him more seriously.

True lol

Robocop
12-17-2017, 04:24 PM
I'm taking your words as you wrote it, you talk about European Union exactly and I'm answering you that European Union is, in my opinion, a problem to get rid of the extra european migration specifically (along with left and liberal policies).

Well I disagree that EU is a threat, IMO EU is a threat as it is in last 20-25 years but it can be changed totally considering laws and ideology, we agree to disagree, so that is your OPINION, just like this is my opinion, it doesn't mean your opinion is better just because it is your opinion.

European Union basically has always been an economical alliance and nothing else. You can't expect from it an alliance against extra european migration because their agenda is all in the contrary. What do you want from it to happen, that all the ruling class of EU changes for some protectionism policy ? You're going to wait very long for that to happen. EU has agenda connected to World Wide economy and mondialism. They are never going to change it because ideologically this would be the contrary of what they are and want for EU countries. Banks are ruling EU, not well intentionned politicians willing the best for European peoples. This is all about profit and money in a world wide view and trade.

You talk more about EU than about actual purpose of this thread, which is; applying Japanese model on European countries simultaneously , and the only way it can be applied simultaneously in European countries is trough EU which controls in the end everythin what's goin on inside of it, in general, because IT IS a Federation by law.

When Japan had the Edo Period when happend the Sakoku policy (closing the country completely from outside) for almost 2 centuries, they had the best protection ever against everything (they even expelled all the christian missionaries among all the outsiders) but surely had to develop their autonomy and this was risky because world evolved very fast around them (the industrial revolution era, specially) and they ended being late compared to the rest of the world. Also this was a huge problem for trading, specially since Japan is an Island lacking of some necessary resources they had to keep trading with very strict rules.

This kind of scheme isn't going to happen applied to EU, this could only happen from one country but not from the EU organisation. EU would never want such protectionism because this would mean : lack of profit and loss of money.

It wouldn't mean lack of profit and loss of money, EU can be converted into something as USA is, or are you against that? If you are, then that's your privilege, I have nothing against that EU becomes same thing as USA, means a STATE with it's own army and everything, where ofcourse all countries/states will be preserved as they are in USA.

Ilma
12-17-2017, 04:40 PM
Well I disagree that EU is a threat, IMO EU is a threat as it is in last 20-25 years but it can be changed totally considering laws and ideology, we agree to disagree, so that is your OPINION, just like this is my opinion, it doesn't mean your opinion is better just because it is your opinion.

Calm down already. I never said that my opinion is better than yours, I don't know what's the problem with you and your rep com saying I'm attacking you here while I'm just giving my opinion about this debate in a respectful and decent way. We never agreed about EU you and me so this is nothing new. You give your opinion about this, I have the right not agreeing with you and giving you my arguments as well. If you can't stand someone doesn't agree with your points, well that's your problem, maybe don't open such debate threads then because this is a forum made to exchange and debate when time comes about ideas.

You talk more about EU than about actual purpose of this thread, which is; applying Japanese model on European countries simultaneously , and the only way it can be applied simultaneously in European countries is trough EU which controls in the end everythin what's goin on inside of it, in general, because IT IS a Federation by law.

Applying Japanese model on European countries, why not, but the way to achieve it in your opinon is thanks to EU. That's why I'm talking about EU because as I said, in my opinion, this isn't possible thanks to EU to achieve it for the reasons I already mentionned previously. That's also why I mentionned the Sakoku model of Japan in my previous post, I'm not only talking about EU.

It wouldn't mean lack of profit and loss of money, EU can be converted into something as USA is, or are you against that? If you are, then that's your privilege, I have nothing against that EU becomes same thing as USA, means a STATE with it's own army and everything, where ofcourse all countries/states will be preserved as they are in USA.

Well so this is Victor Hugo's dream about United States of Europe. I have nothing against federation as long as the states are respected individually and can keep profit of their own resources and as long as their peoples are respected as individuals considering their culture (language, ethnicity, customs, habits).

Long ago I was debating with you about a strong Europe made of true alliance between european peoples respecting each others but not puting their noses into each others problems. Only used in term of help to each others if needed (attacks from the outside, etc). That would be a strong Europe which would be totally different than EU because it would not involve banks, nor economical alliance at all. This would be strong Europe, as strong as Russia and as USA, able to protect and defend itself when needed, getting rid of NATO and the rest of ingerence from USA.

Cristiano viejo
12-17-2017, 04:42 PM
This includes Balkanites who contributed to its ruine.

Dick
12-17-2017, 04:49 PM
This includes Balkanites who contributed to its ruine.

+1

Robocop
12-17-2017, 05:44 PM
Calm down already. I never said that my opinion is better than yours, I don't know what's the problem with you and your rep com saying I'm attacking you here while I'm just giving my opinion about this debate in a respectful and decent way. We never agreed about EU you and me so this is nothing new. You give your opinion about this, I have the right not agreeing with you and giving you my arguments as well. If you can't stand someone doesn't agree with your points, well that's your problem, maybe don't open such debate threads then because this is a forum made to exchange and debate when time comes about ideas.

Applying Japanese model on European countries, why not, but the way to achieve it in your opinon is thanks to EU. That's why I'm talking about EU because as I said, in my opinion, this isn't possible thanks to EU to achieve it for the reasons I already mentionned previously. That's also why I mentionned the Sakoku model of Japan in my previous post, I'm not only talking about EU.

Well so this is Victor Hugo's dream about United States of Europe. I have nothing against federation as long as the states are respected individually and can keep profit of their own resources and as long as their peoples are respected as individuals considering their culture (language, ethnicity, customs, habits).

Long ago I was debating with you about a strong Europe made of true alliance between european peoples respecting each others but not puting their noses into each others problems. Only used in term of help to each others if needed (attacks from the outside, etc). That would be a strong Europe which would be totally different than EU because it would not involve banks, nor economical alliance at all. This would be strong Europe, as strong as Russia and as USA, able to protect and defend itself when needed, getting rid of NATO and the rest of ingerence from USA.

:thumb001:

Bobby Martnen
12-31-2017, 08:00 AM
Japan is a model for how Western countries could have maintained their ethnic and cultural homogeneity while still prospering economically. Too bad our leaders had a hard-on for "muh diversity"