PDA

View Full Version : Classify Spanish girl

FilhoV
12-17-2017, 06:06 PM
https://youtu.be/nxnDmt1nAkw

Cristiano viejo
12-17-2017, 06:11 PM
You have a fetishe for Spanish people, dont you have?

Odin
12-17-2017, 06:20 PM
Gracile-Med.

alnortedelsur
12-17-2017, 06:26 PM
She could be 90% Iberian but she is in the very darkest end of the Iberian phenotype spectrum and extremely untypical for Spanish standards. Most Spaniards are lighter and "standard Euro" looking than that, and score less North African than that.

Untraveled people who see this video could think that most Spaniards look like that, which is awfully far from being the case, lol.

And a very big LOL at the bull shit that she says about Spaniards being very mixed with Arabs, smh.

FilhoV
12-17-2017, 06:30 PM
Not at all I did this with a Russian women as well

FilhoV
12-17-2017, 06:31 PM
She is not 90% she is 100% that North African component and Baltic is from the Upper Palaeolithic and is not modern

Regarding her phenotype she is Gracile Mediterranid which is not rare

alnortedelsur
12-17-2017, 06:33 PM
She is not 90% she is 100% that North African component and Baltic is from the Upper Palaeolithic and is not modern

Regarding her phenotype she is Gracile Mediterranid which is not rare

Is not rare, but is far from being the most typical Spanish look.

Catarinense1998
12-17-2017, 06:38 PM
Very good example of Gracile-Med.

FilhoV
12-17-2017, 06:40 PM
Very good example of Gracile-Med.

I agree I do believe she has minor Alpine influence though

Also in other videos she isn’t as swarthy but still relations her gracile features

Cute girl imo

Damiăo de Góis
12-17-2017, 06:43 PM
Not gracile-med at all. She looks gypsyoid, which is probably the reason you posted her.

Catarinense1998
12-17-2017, 06:44 PM
I agree I do believe she has minor Alpine influence though

Also in other videos she isn’t as swarthy but still relations her gracile features

Cute girl imo

Azorean descendent too?
My ancestrals come from Faial Island and San Miguel Island : )

FilhoV
12-17-2017, 06:44 PM
Not gracile-med at all. She looks gypsyoid, which is probably the reason you posted her.

She has a DNA results posted you fucking idiot

Xacal
12-17-2017, 06:45 PM
Gracile Med + Brazilid(Troll) haha

Damiăo de Góis
12-17-2017, 06:48 PM
She has a DNA results posted you fucking idiot

Fucking idiot?

I would be careful with the insults you midget fuck. Her results were all over the place, the company used is not very reliable as seen before.

FilhoV
12-17-2017, 06:52 PM
Fucking idiot?

I would be careful with the insults you midget fuck. Her results were all over the place, the company used is not very reliable as seen before.

If she had blonde hair you’d be thumbing me up right now. Who pissed on your Cheerios this morning?

alnortedelsur
12-17-2017, 06:57 PM
If she had blonde hair you’d be thumbing me up right now. Who pissed on your Cheerios this morning?

This Spanish girl looks more average for Spanish standards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWPz6hp_tVc

But I guess she is "too mainstream Euro looking" for the image that you want to project about Spaniards.

FilhoV
12-17-2017, 06:57 PM
You also have no right to speak about me in that manner as a moderator when I have never attacked anyone including yourself

Big talker for someone who’s been a member of this forum That has yet to show his face until then I think you should be quiet

Damiăo de Góis
12-17-2017, 06:58 PM

I don't think so, i don't give thumbs up too often. And certainly not when blonde people are posted.

No one, it's you who started with the insults. It seems that my post made you angry. :rolleyes:

FilhoV
12-17-2017, 06:59 PM
This Spanish girl looks more average for Spanish standards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWPz6hp_tVc

But I guess she is "too mainstream Euro looking" for the image that you want to project about Spaniards.

Says the Octoroon “Spaniard” in Ohio.

Whatever you say amigo

FilhoV
12-17-2017, 07:02 PM
I don't think so, i don't give thumbs up too often. And certainly not when blonde people are posted.

No one, it's you who started with the insults. It seems that my post made you angry. :rolleyes:

No not at all mate I’ve been a member of this group and I post people from the op to guys that look like vitorino Antunes but to say someone looks like a certain race when genetically that isn’t possible I find ridiculous. It’s not different Two when people try to make a correlation between Middle Easterners and in Iberian and we know that is completely false

Damiăo de Góis
12-17-2017, 07:02 PM
You also have no right to speak about me in that manner as a moderator when I have never attacked anyone including yourself

Big talker for someone who’s been a member of this forum That has yet to show his face until then I think you should be quiet

And you have to right to call me a fucking idiot? Are you that stupid?

I have posted my picture lots of times. What does my picture have to do with anything? Btw, you are looking a lot more like your other account Blica19 or something.

alnortedelsur
12-17-2017, 07:04 PM
Says the Octoroon “Spaniard” in Ohio.

Whatever you say amigo

Octoroon my ass. Your maths suck. To be octoroon, I would have to be 1/8 SSA, and I have far less SSA than that.

Latinus
12-17-2017, 07:05 PM
Is she really an ethnic Spaniard?

FilhoV
12-17-2017, 07:09 PM
And you have to right to call me a fucking idiot? Are you that stupid?

I have posted my picture lots of times. What does my picture have to do with anything? Btw, you are looking a lot more like your other account Blica19 or something.

I apologize about the name calling shouldn’t of done that but I don’t think she looks gypo at all she is a make up artist and If you look at the thumbnail of that video her pigmentation of her face in comparison to her hand are two different colors

Regarding Blica19 I don’t know that member

Blica is also a name I would never choose as it is slang in the Azores for penis

LieDetector
12-17-2017, 07:32 PM
quintessentially Mediterranean

Damiăo de Góis
12-17-2017, 07:36 PM
I apologize about the name calling shouldn’t of done that but I don’t think she looks gypo at all she is a make up artist and If you look at the thumbnail of that video her pigmentation of her face in comparison to her hand are two different colors

Regarding Blica19 I don’t know that member

Blica is also a name I would never choose as it is slang in the Azores for penis

Ok, let's forget about this unfortunate exchange.

But i disagree that she looks mediterranean. To me she even has some sort of south asian look.

As for her results, i would trust more 23andme than AncestryDNA.

Ancap
12-17-2017, 07:58 PM
How come does she score native american being spanish?

Ibericus
12-17-2017, 08:06 PM
she has another video with dna test and she scores 16.5% native american, so not spanish, but latina,

FilhoV
12-17-2017, 08:11 PM
And where is this video?? I checked her channel and No where on her channel