PDA

View Full Version : I want my foreskin back! I was mutilated!

Yaglakar
12-22-2017, 07:09 AM
They took half of my pleasure receptors away, those bastards! But it could have been worse. Imagine Muslims went with a different path of making themselves 'unique'. What if instead of circumcision they opted for testicle removal. LOL. I can totally see the arguments pouring from Muslim proselytizers like Zakir Naik. One God - one testicle. LOL. God's ultimate solution to overpopulation as far more children would die (and become martyrs instantly appearing at the Gates of Heaven). Muslims around the world would yet again receive 'solid' confirmation that their religion has answers to everything! LOL.

Teutone
12-22-2017, 07:28 AM
Consinder lucky, female circumcision done by an african half blind doctor without medical equipment is even worse

Bosniensis
12-22-2017, 07:36 AM
The first step to ban primitivism on this forum is to ban non-europan people, starting with Turks like OP.

Maybe OP doesn't know, but his heroes Jews are mutilated in the same way.

Teutone
12-22-2017, 07:41 AM
The first step to ban primitivism on this forum is to ban non-europan people, starting with Turks like OP.

Can we consinder Islamist bosniaks/Albanians as Europeans? What is your point, tell me one reason why he cannot critically reflect on his circumcision?

Queen B
12-22-2017, 07:41 AM
Consinder lucky, female circumcision done by an african half blind doctor without medical equipment is even worse
Its not only the fact that FGM is perfmormed by amateurs, with no anesthesia and medical equipment,etc.
Its that girls die from it (infections and bleeding), and that it is made so that they dont feel any pleasure. None. Just used as a toy for the man to have his way and/or childbearing.

Teutone
12-22-2017, 07:43 AM
Its not only the fact that FGM is perfmormed by amateurs, with no anesthesia and medical equipment,etc.
Its that girls die from it (infections and bleeding), and that it is made so that they dont feel any pleasure. None. Just used as a toy for the man to have his way and/or childbearing.

Yup, never in our entire history we have been such mentally retarded like some muslims are in the year 2017. Makes you think.

Not even cavemen in stone age would come up with such an idea.

Bosniensis
12-22-2017, 07:44 AM
Can we consinder Islamist bosniaks/Albanians as Europeans? What is your point, tell me one reason why he cannot critically reflect on his circumcision?

Oh yes, far more European than Germans who can hardly be considered Europeans.

Bosniaks and ALbanians descended from Illyrians, Ancient Romans, Greeks, Thracians etc...

But you.... you lived in caves up to 10th century, learned the meaning of Europe in 11th.

Bosniaks can pick any religion on Earth without any fucks given about what some German, Italian think about them.

Teutone
12-22-2017, 07:47 AM

Bosniaks descended from Illyrians, Ancient Romans, Greeks, Thracians etc...

But you.... you lived in caves up to 10th century, learned the meaning of Europe in 11th.

Bosniaks can pick any religion on Earth without any fucks given about what some German, Italian think about them.

Cannot hear you over living in a rich, developed and historical and currently influential country, be glad we accepted you poor fanatics into our countries after the balkan war. I still feel angry about our politican and NATO helping you islamists. God bless Praljak.

Bosniensis
12-22-2017, 07:51 AM
Cannot hear you over living in a rich, developed and historical and currently influencal country, be glad we accepted you poor fanatics into our countries after the balkan war. I still feel angry about our politican and NATO helping you islamists. God bless Praljak.

All Balkan wars are initiated by Germanic peoples and Jews.

We are poor cause Germanic people are doing everything in their power to make us slaves, though Banking, through wars, through hatred etc... EVERYTHING.

But worry not, what comes around goes around, nothing is eternal.

You will fall down as well.

Teutone
12-22-2017, 07:52 AM
All Balkan wars are initiated by Germanic peoples and Jews.

We are poor cause Germanic people are doing everything in their power to make us slaves, though Banking, through wars, through hatred etc... EVERYTHING.

But worry not, what comes around goes around, nothing is eternal.

You will fall down as well.

Blame anyone but yourself, true muslim. Thats why you will never evolve.

Bosniensis
12-22-2017, 07:55 AM
Blame anyone but yourself, true muslim. Thats why you will never evolve.

We have evolved long before you.

We have been Christians for 1700 years.

We do know a lot about faith, religion and spirituality (unlike your people).

You can't lecture me on anything, it's an insult to listen you talk about religion.

Teutone
12-22-2017, 08:10 AM
We have evolved long before you.

We have been Christians for 1700 years.

We do know a lot about faith, religion and spirituality (unlike your people).

You can't lecture me on anything, it's an insult to listen you talk about religion.

You havent evolved you have regressed, and everyone in Europe knows that. Tell me any single positive thing you contribute to this continent in the past 100years. Mixing with turks dick and pray to Allah doesnt count.

Teutone
12-22-2017, 08:12 AM
Also why you ignore the topic of this thread? Is it haram to crititally think about the circumcision?

Bosniensis
12-22-2017, 08:17 AM
Also why you ignore the topic of this thread? Is it haram to crititally think about the circumcision?

circumcision is traditional religious part of muslims and jews, practiced at least several thousand years by jews and 1400 years by muslims.

Modern circumcision is completely wrong, like Female circumcision NEVER EXISTED, ISIL-like terrorists invented that.

So, do you find yourself competent to discuss about 3000 year old tradition? I doubt.

So please just ignore it if it's not related to you.

Hadouken
12-22-2017, 08:18 AM
I never had problems having no foreskin . I still get pleasure while doing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEARkn-QtQ4

Teutone
12-22-2017, 08:22 AM
like Female circumcision NEVER EXISTED, ISIL-like terrorists invented that.
In many Islamic countries they do and done it for houndred of years, and you stoneage cavemen even advertise for it. https://islamqa.info/en/45528

Yaglakar
12-22-2017, 08:26 AM

By different path I meant if Muslims did not follow this particular Jewish custom. Muslims usually did not go for copy-paste versions of Judeo-Christian traditions for obvious reasons. For example Muslims took Friday as their holy day because Saturday and Sunday were already taken. Simple marketing decisions. The same thing could have happened with circumcision. Early Muslims could have selected other invasive methods to change certain physical attributes. Also be glad over there, without Turkic Hazars to the north and other Turkic tribes to the East who halted the Arab Muslim blitzkrieg onslaught, Byzantine Empire would have collapsed much earlier. By the turn of 10th century the entire Balkans would have been occupied by Arab Muslims. You would have lost your entire culture and be speaking Arabic like Egyptians and Lebanese. Be glad that a Turco-Persian version came to your parts.

Bosniensis
12-22-2017, 08:26 AM
In many Islamic countries they do and done it for houndred of years, and you stoneage cavemen even advertise for it. https://islamqa.info/en/45528

Islam as institution died with Ottoman Empire somewhere in 17th century, so when you say for hundreds of years I assume that's those last 300 years.

Islam do not have representatives in the world only terrorist organizations like ISIL etc..

Islam is decentralized religion like Orthodox Churches.

There wasn't Female circumcision in Bosnia EVER, or in Turkey...

What do we have with that ismaqa portal? Who are those people? Are they Europeans? They are not.

We have our version of islam that is absorbed in Neo-Byzantine/Ottoman concept of teaching, we don't follow Arabs or anyone beyond Balkans (not even Turks).

Teutone
12-22-2017, 08:31 AM
Islam as institution died with Ottoman Empire somewhere in 17th century, so when you say for hundreds of years I assume that's those last 300 years.

Islam do not have representatives in the world only terrorist organizations like ISIL etc..

What do we have with that ismaqa portal? Who are those people? Are they Europeans? They are not.

We have our version of islam that is absorbed in Neo-Byzantine/Ottoman concept of teaching, we don't follow Arabs or anyone beyond Balkans (not even Turks).

Never claimed most of these parts, learn how to read. I said Female circumcision happens in ISLAM never said it happens in every Islamic country. But by the path Bosnia is taking, it must only be a matter of years.
http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/BosniaISIS-e1450819608955.jpg

Also stop hate your turkish housemaster, even if he isnt muslim anymore, he is still your master.

Yaglakar
12-22-2017, 08:32 AM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=8752&dateline=1513876893
Taxonomy: Armenoid + a little East Med (cappadocian) :picard1:

Taxonomy: Subsistence Farmer

Bosniensis
12-22-2017, 08:34 AM
Never claimed most of these parts, learn how to read. I said Female circumcision happens in ISLAM never said it happens in every Islamic country. But by the path Bosnia is taking, it must only be a matter of years.
http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/BosniaISIS-e1450819608955.jpg

Also stop hate your turkish housemaster, even if he isnt muslim anymore, he is still your master.

Those people who draw that flag were arrested by police. That was provocation.

We hate Turks cause they conquered our lands, kept us in slavery and killed almost all our Royality, Kings, Dukes, etc..

Again, don't speak about something you don't know.

You don't know anything about Balkans, people, mentality, traditions.. .NOTHING.

Please stay away from me.

Hadouken
12-22-2017, 08:37 AM
Taxonomy: Subsistence Farmer

thats a very nice taxonomy

Teutone
12-22-2017, 08:39 AM
You live in denial.

http://aa.com.tr/uploads/Contents/2016/07/31/thumbs_b_c_7ea7c6583b8d43d5d621c6f45dad14e3.jpg

Bosniensis
12-22-2017, 08:49 AM
You live in denial.

http://aa.com.tr/uploads/Contents/2016/07/31/thumbs_b_c_7ea7c6583b8d43d5d621c6f45dad14e3.jpg

so what?

those are in minority...

It's not a secret we have Turkophiles here.

Teutone
12-22-2017, 09:01 AM
so what?

those are in minority...

They are your islamic brothers, part of the ummah.

Bosniensis
12-22-2017, 09:10 AM
They are your islamic brothers, part of the ummah.

There is no such thing as "Ummah", it's Arab word for Arabs.

There is no such thing as "Islamic Brothers", it's Arab concept for Arabs.

We are Bosnians, and we identify only by nationality not religion.

Please stop with provocations, they wont lead you anywhere.

"Ummah".. rofl...

Fractal
12-22-2017, 09:10 AM

Yet you Europeans have been praying to a circumcised Jew for the past 2000 years.

Teutone
12-22-2017, 09:13 AM
Yet you Europeans have been praying to a circumcised Jew for the past 2000 years.

Christianity abolished Circumcision.

Fractal
12-23-2017, 02:26 AM
Christianity abolished Circumcision.

It was popularized in the USA by Evangelicals and Jewish doctors.

It's not practiced in my culture or religion at all but the Indian doctors in America take a neutral stance on it and make no recommendations against it since that is the normal custom here. Unless the kid is Indian (non-Muslim), then he or she won't make an opinion on it because they don't want to offend the popular opinion.

Decius
12-23-2017, 02:34 AM

Bosniaks and ALbanians descended from Illyrians, Ancient Romans, Greeks, Thracians etc...

Bosniaks are slavs

Drawing-slim
12-23-2017, 02:42 AM
In america you’re made fun of if you’re not circumcised. Its culturally unacceptable.

greasycaveman
12-23-2017, 02:42 AM
In america you’re made fun of if you’re not circumcised. Its culturally unacceptable.

one thing i agree with you with

Drawing-slim
12-23-2017, 02:45 AM
one thing i agree with you withMy son you agree with me on everything but you just rebelling right now. Its normal process between cool dads and cools sons, son.

greasycaveman
12-23-2017, 02:47 AM
My son you agree with me on everything but you just rebelling right now. Its normal process between cool dads and cools sons, son.

boy, im your pops! dont talk to me that way less u want a whoopin...?!

Mingle
12-23-2017, 02:49 AM
Modern circumcision is completely wrong, like Female circumcision NEVER EXISTED, ISIL-like terrorists invented that.

FGM is mandatory in Shafi'i Islam.

Fractal
12-23-2017, 02:49 AM

All the more reason why I am glad it's not part of my religion and culture.

greasycaveman
12-23-2017, 02:50 AM
All the more reason why I am glad it's not part of my religion and culture.

why would u be glad to be made fun of?

Decius
12-23-2017, 02:56 AM
Im not circumcised.

Fractal
12-23-2017, 02:57 AM
why would u be glad to be made fun of?

Not glad of being made fun of, but I'd prefer not to follow the popular custom if it goes against my ancestral culture.

greasycaveman
12-23-2017, 03:05 AM
Not glad of being made fun of, but I'd prefer not to follow the popular custom if it goes against my ancestral culture.

theres nothing wrong with that

Senpai
12-23-2017, 03:12 AM
I swear to god... I'm fucking furious that they cut a quarter of my dick off as a child. Anyone who supports circumcision is retarded or grossly uneducated.

Dick
12-23-2017, 03:26 AM
They took half of my pleasure receptors away, those bastards! But it could have been worse. Imagine Muslims went with a different path of making themselves 'unique'. What if instead of circumcision they opted for testicle removal. LOL. I can totally see the arguments pouring from Muslim proselytizers like Zakir Naik. One God - one testicle. LOL. God's ultimate solution to overpopulation as far more children would die (and become martyrs instantly appearing at the Gates of Heaven). Muslims around the world would yet again receive 'solid' confirmation that their religion has answers to everything! LOL.

maybe Santa will give you foreskin for xmas this year.

Fractal
12-23-2017, 03:32 AM
I swear to god... I'm fucking furious that they cut a quarter of my dick off as a child. Anyone who supports circumcision is retarded or grossly uneducated.

98% of America then. LMAO.

2% being the Indian Hindu minorities and Indian Hindu doctors being forced to stay neutral on the matter out of fear of being made fun of by their White, Muslim and Jewish colleagues.

Senpai
12-23-2017, 03:40 AM

2% being the Indian Hindu minorities and Indian Hindu doctors being forced to stay neutral on the matter out of fear of being made fun of by their White, Muslim and Jewish colleagues.

Yeah mate, you're right. Day by day, it's becoming more and more normal to not circumcise a child, but honestly.. even 10 years ago, if you didn't circumcise your child, you'd be belittled and criticized by everyone.

Bobby Martnen
12-23-2017, 04:07 AM

Aren't Bosnians cut too?

Either way, it's not something I approve of. The only person who should be able to decide is the person whose penis it is. It shouldn't be done to babies or children.

Bobby Martnen
12-23-2017, 04:11 AM

Only 2/3 of White American babies are circumcised nowadays. It's falling out of fashion, thank god.

And me and my friends never saw each others penises, so being made fun of isn't a valid concern. Most high schools got rid of showering and nude swimming decades ago.

Bobby Martnen
12-23-2017, 04:11 AM

Closer to 60% nowadays...

Bobby Martnen
12-23-2017, 04:12 AM
Yeah mate, you're right. Day by day, it's becoming more and more normal to not circumcise a child, but honestly.. even 10 years ago, if you didn't circumcise your child, you'd be belittled and criticized by everyone.

Not if you didn't tell them about your son's penis...

And I'd rather do the right thing and be criticized than do the wrong thing to fit in.

Senpai
12-23-2017, 04:13 AM
Not if you didn't tell them about your son's penis...

And I'd rather do the right thing and be criticized than do the wrong thing to fit in.

I think most sane people would. I'm just saying, that's how America is.

Diocleatian204
12-23-2017, 11:42 AM

Neither in Kosovo and Albania there was never a female circumcision.

Diocleatian204
12-23-2017, 11:44 AM
so what?

those are in minority...

same for Kosovo/Albania, we have Turkophiles but those are in minority as well.

Diocleatian204
12-23-2017, 11:53 AM
They are even Muslims who don't Circumcise for example the Hui Muslims from China, the Circumcision rate is very low. Also Among the Quranists claim circumcision is haram.

Here are the Proofs FGM is Harmful.

"I will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires; I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and to deface the (fair) nature created by Allah." Whoever, forsaking Allah, takes satan for a friend, hath of a surety suffered a loss that is manifest. - Quran 4.119

We have indeed created man in the best of moulds - Quran 95.4

Several Muslim leaders have called for an end to the practice. In 2004, after CNN broadcast images of a girl in Cairo undergoing FGM, then Grand Mufti of Egypt Muhammad Sayyid Tantawi declared that hadiths on FGM were unreliable. A conference at Al-Azhar University in Cairo in 2006 saw prominent Muslim clergy declare it unnecessary.

After a 12-year-old Egyptian girl died during an FGM procedure in 2007, the Al-Azhar Supreme Council of Islamic Research in Cairo ruled, according to UNICEF, that FGM had "no basis in core Islamic law or any of its partial provisions and that it is harmful and should not be practiced". Ali Gomaa, then Grand Mufti of Egypt, stated: "It's prohibited, prohibited, prohibited."

Ekmeleddin İhsanoğlu, Secretary-General of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation said in 2012 that FGM was "a ritual that has survived over centuries and must be stopped as Islam does not support it".

King Claus
12-28-2017, 03:54 PM
Schmucks

Bobby Martnen
02-19-2018, 11:47 PM

I'd rather be teased a little than have had half the skin on my dick cut off.

Unfortunately for me, my parents didn't give me that option.

Also, since when is looking at and commenting on other guys' dicks a normal thing to do?

Drawing-slim
02-21-2018, 06:24 AM
I'd rather be teased a little than have had half the skin on my dick cut off.

Unfortunately for me, my parents didn't give me that option.

Also, since when is looking at and commenting on other guys' dicks a normal thing to do?
I remember many years ago on comedy central while i was hanging out with my girlfriend and all her roomates at her apartment when women and men comdedians were literally making fun on tv about uncircumsized dicks.
Also Chelsea Handler not long ago making fun of uncircumcised dicks on her tv show on comedy central.
Being uncircumcised and hearing this it made me feel embarrassed or awkward rather hoping no one would ask me any questions.

Bobby Martnen
02-21-2018, 06:27 AM
I remember many years ago on comedy central while i was hanging out with my girlfriend and all her roomates at her apartment when women and men comdedians were literally making fun on tv about uncircumsized dicks.
Also Chelsea Handler not long ago making fun of uncircumcised dicks on her tv show on comedy central.
Being uncircumcised and hearing this it made me feel embarrassed or awkward rather hoping no one would ask me any questions.

If you're being made fun of for having your entire genitalia, it's their problem, not yours.

Are you glad to be intact?

Drawing-slim
02-21-2018, 06:32 AM
If you're being made fun of for having your entire genitalia, it's their problem, not yours.

Are you glad to be intact?

Now i am happier about it for sure. But as i explained living in US for many years where it is culturally unacceptable i realized it had made me a little insecure about t over the years.

Bobby Martnen
02-21-2018, 06:34 AM
Now i am happier about it for sure. But as i explained living in US for many years where it is culturally unacceptable i realized it had made me a little insecure about t over the years.

I know that, but I personally would have rather dealt with being a little different than been forced to deal with having part of my dick chopped off.

I'm restoring my foreskin this year, so I know longer have to see a reminder of what was done to me every time I pee.

Drawing-slim
02-21-2018, 06:45 AM
I know that, but I personally would have rather dealt with being a little different than been forced to deal with having part of my dick chopped off.

I'm restoring my foreskin this year, so I know longer have to see a reminder of what was done to me every time I pee.
Lol

Bobby Martnen
02-21-2018, 06:49 AM
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/circumcised-banana-picture-id182149134