PDA

View Full Version : Classify Nikki Haley

dperucca
12-22-2017, 06:24 PM
https://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/gettyimages-665826140.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&strip=all

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/170514132937-nikki-haley-trump-ceo-country-orig-vstan-dlewis-00000000-full-169.jpg

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/GettyImages-649603794-1280x720.jpg

Brilliant woman. Hopefully she is the first female US President.

Decius
12-22-2017, 06:26 PM
If I didnt know she was part native american I would guess her to be a woggy brit

dperucca
12-22-2017, 06:28 PM
If I didnt know she was part native american I would guess her to be a woggy brit

She is Sikh caste punjabi american lol. I was thrown off too.

Arcadefire
12-22-2017, 06:47 PM
our version of Aunt Jamima. Fuck Nicki Haily and that other south indian fella.

As for her classification , it would be lazy for me to just say "nord indid" and get it over with . I have not seen many punjabi women who look like her. Her parents on the other hand look like regular indo brachids with weddoid influence.

dperucca
12-22-2017, 06:51 PM

As for her classification , it would be lazy for me to just say "nord indid" and get it over with . I have not seen many punjabi women who look like her. Her parents on the other hand look like regular indo brachids with weddoid influence.

Do you mean "aunt jemima" as in the fat black lady on a syrup bottle? Not sure. She is atypical but I have seen some who look like her.

Arcadefire
12-22-2017, 06:53 PM
Do you mean "aunt jemima" as in the fat black lady on a syrup bottle? Not sure. She is atypical but I have seen some who look like her.

Aunt jamima is just fun way of calling someone a girl version of a house Ni----.

Just out of curiosity, why is it that you think that she is brilliant?

Odin
12-22-2017, 07:12 PM
Nord-Indid + Irano-Afghan.

dperucca
12-22-2017, 07:15 PM
I disagree with her on some standpoints but she is an amazing negotiator and a brilliant political tactician.

This has become more apparent in how she is dealing with the NK situation and with the current debate on the Jerusalem capital. Her decisions as a politician are less based on her partisanship and more based on what best benefits her constituents. Her family is the embodiment of the American dream as well.

I won't bore you with a bunch of her UN speech videos but they are worth a watch.

Decius
12-22-2017, 07:17 PM
I disagree with her on some standpoints but she is an amazing negotiator and a brilliant political tactician.

This has become more apparent in how she is dealing with the NK situation and with the current debate on the Jerusalem capital. Her decisions as a politician are less based on her partisanship and more based on what best benefits her constituents. Her family is the embodiment of the American dream as well.

I won't bore you with a bunch of her UN speech videos but they are worth a watch.

Ive heard she is a Neo Con which I dont like. I am a Paleoconservative

dperucca
12-22-2017, 07:32 PM
Ive heard she is a Neo Con which I dont like. I am a Paleoconservative

I wouldn't really classify her as a neo con on every count. She is vehemently anti illegal immigration and very pro life.

dperucca
12-22-2017, 08:02 PM
bump

Antimage
12-22-2017, 08:03 PM
Although she's old, she's attractive in a way.

dperucca
12-22-2017, 09:47 PM
deck the halls with bump

Fractal
12-22-2017, 09:57 PM

+1.

-stop on mass immigration from south of the border, de-regulation of business, lower taxes. About the only 3 points I see eye to eye with her on.

dperucca
12-22-2017, 09:59 PM
+1.

-stop on mass immigration from south of the border, de-regulation of business, lower taxes. About the only 3 points I see eye to eye with her on.

Do you think she has a chance for presidency?

Fractal
12-22-2017, 10:07 PM
Do you think she has a chance for presidency?

I think she has a good chance but not sure if America is ready for a female president. What about you?

dperucca
12-22-2017, 10:13 PM
I think she has a good chance but not sure if America is ready for a female president. What about you?

I think she is a far better candidate than Hillary. She is honest and forthright as a politician. I have yet to find anything to contradict that. I would vote for her and I think she would have a shot.

Smitty
12-22-2017, 10:20 PM
She's too hawkish for my liking. And her cardinal sin - she backed Rubio, who is anything but good on illegal immigration, let alone immigration in general.

dperucca
12-22-2017, 10:28 PM
She's too hawkish for my liking. And her cardinal sin - she backed Rubio, who is anything but good on illegal immigration, let alone immigration in general.

I disagreed with Rubio on his support for DACA, on his views on marijuana and many other things. She was a never trumper at one point lol

Decius
12-22-2017, 10:52 PM
+1.

Shes a true aryan Nord Indid

Starseed88
02-10-2018, 08:41 AM
Shes a true aryan Nord Indid

+1 I agree to a certain extent, but I say she's NordIndid/Iranid?

Bobby Martnen
02-10-2018, 08:45 AM
Med + Nord Indid