PDA

View Full Version : Classify Kurdish girl in the video

Antimage
12-28-2017, 12:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6gauUzZTjk

Marmara
12-28-2017, 12:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6gauUzZTjk

I guessed she wasn't from Turkey. She doesn't look Turkish-Kurd. I think she has some Indid influence.

Hadouken
12-28-2017, 01:50 PM
alpinized Robust Iranid + something I cant figure out

5.7% south asian on myheritage . hmmm . very possible that she has some foreign admix

no fully ethnic kurd scores that I think . havent seen it so far . I score 0%

but then again I am not that knowledged about non turkey kurds

Gangrel
12-28-2017, 01:53 PM
alpinized Robust Iranid + something I cant figure out

5.7% south asian on myheritage . hmmm . very possible that she has some foreign admix

no fully ethnic kurd scores that I think . havent seen it so far . I score 0%

but then again I am not that knowledged about non turkey kurds

tbh myheritage is wank

it gave me 5% north african and the highest north african i score in any calc isnt even 1%

she should do gedmatch

Hadouken
12-28-2017, 01:54 PM
tbh myheritage is wank

it gave me 5% north african and the highest north african i score in any calc isnt even 1%

she should do gedmatch

if it is good or not doesnt matter in this relation . my point is that no ethnic kurd scores 6% south asian on myheritage . must be some foreign admix from more south or eastern parts of iran probably

Gangrel
12-28-2017, 01:57 PM
if it is good or not doesnt matter in this relation . my point is that no ethnic kurd scores 6% south asian on myheritage . must be some foreign admix from more south or eastern parts of iran probably

iranian kurds defo have higher south asian. on my 23andme on relatives list i saw an iranian kurd who was like 11% south asian

how many iranian kurds result did you see

Hadouken
12-28-2017, 01:57 PM
iranian kurds defo have higher south asian. on my 23andme on relatives list i saw an iranian kurd who was like 11% south asian

how many iranian kurds result did you see

where was he 11% south asian ? on 23andme or muhheritage ?

Gangrel
12-28-2017, 01:59 PM
where was he 11% south asian ? on 23andme or muhheritage ?

23andme

Hadouken
12-28-2017, 02:01 PM
23andme

wtf :confused: you sure he is kurdish ?

I score 0% there too

well something doesnt add up . there is no way an ethnic kurd can score 11% on 23andme . it is actually impossible

how much does he score on gedmatch ? do you know ?

Gangrel
12-28-2017, 02:02 PM
wtf :confused: you sure he is kurdish ?

I score 0% there too

well something doesnt add up . there is no way an ethnic kurd can score 11% on 23andme . it is actually impossible

how much does he score on gedmatch ? do you know ?

i dunno he was one of the people sharing his results on the relatives list and i clicked on it. i think it was 10.8 or something

probably had recent south asian ancestry

gültekin
12-28-2017, 02:03 PM
big eyes.

myheritard should realy banned to the ground, is crap as hell even for TA standarts, never saw such a shitty component comparison.

i score only %7 west asia btw lol. just take the raw data for the price of 59$ and never look back and there again lol

Gangrel
12-28-2017, 02:03 PM
big eyes.

myheritard should realy banned to the ground, is crap as hell even for TA standarts, never saw such a shitty component comparison.

i score only %7 west asia btw lol. just take the raw data for the price of 59$ and never look back and there again lol

wtf

yes its only good for raw data lol

Hadouken
12-28-2017, 02:04 PM
i dunno he was one of the people sharing his results on the relatives list and i clicked on it. i think it was 10.8 or something

probably had recent south asian ancestry

this is one of the major reasons why I stick to turkey kurds who I know that they are ethnic kurds for sure when I talk about kurds and represent us. when it is too far away you dont know what kind of admix those people have

it is not possible that we score 0% and he as a "kurd" scores 11% on 23andme

gültekin
12-28-2017, 02:09 PM
wtf

yes its only good for raw data lol
because they don't use caucasus. if your snp's does not match with the current component, they split to another "supposed" component
https://s14.postimg.org/t6ac3en0x/myheritard.jpg

lameduck
12-28-2017, 03:09 PM
this is one of the major reasons why I stick to turkey kurds who I know that they are ethnic kurds for sure when I talk about kurds and represent us. when it is too far away you dont know what kind of admix those people have

it is not possible that we score 0% and he as a "kurd" scores 11% on 23andme

he could be Kurd from near Pakistan border , there are some balochi Kurds as well.

Hudayar
12-28-2017, 03:13 PM
big eyes.

Myheritage is not as bad as 23andme

23andme is the epitome of garbage

Hudayar
12-28-2017, 03:14 PM
Here's Myheritage results of a half Uzbek and half Armenian guy (I tried to talk to him but he didn't respond)

29% Westasiate
25% Zentralasiate
18% Osteuropäer
10% Grieche
5% Chinese und Vietnamese
4% Aschkenasischer Jude
3% Mizrahi Jude - Iraner/Iraker
3% Orientale
2% Südasiate
1% Sefardischer Jude - Nordafrikaner

Why are genetic companies like this lol

Gangrel
12-28-2017, 03:16 PM
Myheritage is not as bad as 23andme

23andme is the epitome of garbage

myheritage is 100 times shitter

23andme just suffers from lack of populations and general information

Hadouken
12-28-2017, 03:20 PM
he could be Kurd from near Pakistan border , there are some balochi Kurds as well.

if I am not wrong those people are mixed with the balochs OR are balochs who have partial kurdish roots . the "Kurd_SE" is such a reference on gedmatch

Gangrel
12-28-2017, 03:24 PM

Nah he was still like 80 something percent middle eastern

Odin
12-30-2017, 01:15 AM
Iranid + East-Alpine.