PDA

View Full Version : The Credit Monopoly | Enjoy Being STUPID this New Year

Poorman
12-31-2017, 06:41 PM
Enjoy being a SLAVE to the Wall Street Bankers that OWN THIS SLAVE CAMP called the USA ... I will just keep talking to MY SELF. Since yeah that is EXACTLY what I am doing: Wasting my time talking to LOSERS who would rather chase after SLUT THOTS that will NEVER give them any ass rather than LISTEN TO DADDY who has real ideas. Cunny is as CUNNY does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fcPRZfnjrk

Colonel Frank Grimes
12-31-2017, 07:02 PM
Crypto-currency, bro. Crypto-currency is the shiznit. Unlike e-gold it can't be undermined by a government.

Poorman
12-31-2017, 07:31 PM
Well another useless lump that cannot watch a video ... YOU are WORTHLESS to me unless you watch my work product ... well really you will be useless either way but you are MORE USELESS this way. Yes I am more important than PROLES like you. Fact.

Colonel Frank Grimes
12-31-2017, 07:43 PM
Well another useless lump that cannot watch a video ... YOU are WORTHLESS to me unless you watch my work product ... well really you will be useless either way but you are MORE USELESS this way. Yes I am more important than PROLES like you. Fact.

As soon as I saw the way you presented yourself I knew you had nothing to offer. Only failures present their ideas with bitterness. It indicates a history of failure. So instead I gave your thread value by mentioning crypto-currency. People should spend the time they would have wasted on your nonsense on researching bitcoin, litecoin, etc.

Poorman
12-31-2017, 08:29 PM
You know SHIT ... that is what you are SHIT. JUST SHIT STACKED UP ... LOSER trash.

Poorman
12-31-2017, 08:29 PM
Oh you would 'give us value' ... YOUR KIKE CURRENCY is a scam.

Poorman
12-31-2017, 08:31 PM
Bitcoin is KIKE SCAM ... no shocked that the LOSER KIKES here would suggest it.