PDA

View Full Version : how many indian members here?

1R0N M4N XL
01-05-2018, 08:36 PM
how may are from india and how many are overseas or in america?

Fractal
01-05-2018, 08:43 PM
Indian living in America.

A member easily the most successful ethnic group in the states.

1R0N M4N XL
01-05-2018, 08:45 PM
Indian living in America.

A member easily the most successful ethnic group in the states.

are you the only indian american here?

Fractal
01-05-2018, 08:47 PM
are you the only indian american here?

I believe so.

Profileid
01-05-2018, 11:23 PM
too many

Thambi
01-05-2018, 11:27 PM
im indian american as well :)

Fractal
01-05-2018, 11:28 PM
too many

completely false.

I'm the only active Indian member, and I guess now the user above me.

The others don't post much or say anything and stay in Classify/Anthro Threads.

Thambi
01-05-2018, 11:34 PM
completely false.

I'm the only active Indian member, and I guess now the user above me.

The others don't post much or say anything and stay in Classify/Anthro Threads.

bro you're gujarati right? how long have you lived in the states?

Fractal
01-05-2018, 11:41 PM
bro you're gujarati right? how long have you lived in the states?

Yes, I'm a Gujarati. I know you said you're Telegu - we have another member here who I think is also Telegu.

I was born and raised here, and my family moved to the states years prior.

How about you?

Thambi
01-05-2018, 11:50 PM
Yeah I'm telugu. I think I know who you're talking about. He's on anthroscape as well.

I was born in india, but I moved here during my middle school era little over a decade ago. 12 years to be precise haha. Was tough initially to adjust with the language/accent and stuff but eventually got adapted. Atleast I'd like to think I've adapted lol..

1R0N M4N XL
01-06-2018, 06:25 PM
Yeah I'm telugu. I think I know who you're talking about. He's on anthroscape as well.

I was born in india, but I moved here during my middle school era little over a decade ago. 12 years to be precise haha. Was tough initially to adjust with the language/accent and stuff but eventually got adapted. Atleast I'd like to think I've adapted lol..

where r u living now? California??.. just guessing.

1R0N M4N XL
01-06-2018, 06:27 PM
BTW do you guys know any indian-americans forums??/ or Indians that speak English forums?

Thambi
01-06-2018, 06:31 PM
where r u living now? California??.. just guessing.

no i live in colorado. Wish i lived in california though.

And I have no clue about indian american forums. I think there are some, but I never got involved with any so not sure.

1R0N M4N XL
01-06-2018, 06:54 PM
no i live in colorado. Wish i lived in california though.

And I have no clue about indian american forums. I think there are some, but I never got involved with any so not sure.

i'm going to give a PVT msg latter on..

Purohit ji
01-06-2018, 07:03 PM
I am indian from india. From here
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/eb/India_Rajasthan_locator_map.svg/1200px-India_Rajasthan_locator_map.svg.png

1R0N M4N XL
01-09-2018, 06:02 PM
I am indian from india. From here
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/eb/India_Rajasthan_locator_map.svg/1200px-India_Rajasthan_locator_map.svg.png

are you the guy on the left or the right on your avatar photo?

Purohit ji
01-10-2018, 03:20 AM
are you the guy on the left or the right on your avatar photo?

Left. Bigger guy

Thambi
01-10-2018, 03:23 AM
bro I was always fascinated by rajasthan. I want to visit that state sometime soon. Where in rajasthan are you from?

Purohit ji
01-10-2018, 03:31 AM
bro I was always fascinated by rajasthan. I want to visit that state sometime soon. Where in rajasthan are you from?

I am from pokaran jaisalmer. My town is between jodhpur and jaisalmer. Pokaran is where india do its nuclear tests
http://www.turantnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/pokhran-tank-shell-exploded-during-practice.jpg

Thambi
01-10-2018, 03:37 AM
I am from pokaran jaisalmer. My town is between jodhpur and jaisalmer. Pokaran is where india do its nuclear tests
http://www.turantnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/pokhran-tank-shell-exploded-during-practice.jpg

wow thats very close to pakistani border. Did you get any dna test? Rajasthani brahmins cluster with punjabi brahmins usually. Which is quite interesting. I think there are some rajasthani samples that have more west eurasian than punjabi jats. I'm curious about the origins of rajashtani brahmins. They probably have the most indo-aryan dna in the subcontinent.

Purohit ji
01-10-2018, 05:16 AM
wow thats very close to pakistani border. Did you get any dna test? Rajasthani brahmins cluster with punjabi brahmins usually. Which is quite interesting. I think there are some rajasthani samples that have more west eurasian than punjabi jats. I'm curious about the origins of rajashtani brahmins. They probably have the most indo-aryan dna in the subcontinent.

there is one sample only of my community. In harrpa dna project.
Its no. 272 pushtikar brahmin
Our genetic is similar to other nort west indians but we have less baloch.
Also rajasthan have different types of brahmins and all have different genetics. Some look very rajasthani like rajputs while some look typical north indians.
My community lack the rajasthani look but look rather north indian.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l87nGSIYTP-h7m-VKjB-BZcuEoWdz765nU4f_krOdd4/htmlview#gid=0

1R0N M4N XL
01-11-2018, 02:40 AM
Left. Bigger guy

I just saw your youtube... is that your fans in the background??? people follow you around like a celebrity or something lol?

Arcadefire
01-11-2018, 02:44 AM
Not indian but from a neighbouring country. Same culture and all. Born and bred in Canada

Thambi
01-11-2018, 04:02 AM
Not indian but from a neighbouring country. Same culture and all. Born and bred in Canada

Nepalis are pretty cool people. They are slightly racist to indians though lol..

I'm from colorado and there are a lot of nepalis here and they are a very diverse looking bunch..

Arcadefire
01-11-2018, 04:10 AM
Nepalis are pretty cool people. They are slightly racist to indians though lol..

I'm from colorado and there are a lot of nepalis here and they are a very diverse looking bunch..

Cant say racist seeing as we are more or less the same people. I think that the general stereotype of an Indian person is that he/she is too uptight and needlessly religious.

Purohit ji
01-11-2018, 05:26 AM
I just saw your youtube... is that your fans in the background??? people follow you around like a celebrity or something lol?
Its just a crowd. To watch a local strongman comptition