PDA

View Full Version : Mohammed, Mo problems

Bobby Martnen
01-14-2018, 07:33 AM
http://www.chick.com/articles/slideshow/img/cartoon4.gif

Eridon
01-25-2018, 01:46 AM
https://www.defendevropa.org/2017/islam/islamisation-of-europe/ethnic-brits-treated-second-class-citizens/

wvwvw
01-25-2018, 01:56 AM
http://3yvyry34ci8m114x1l4t6kap-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/tower-hamlets-300x174.jpg

London borough with highest percentage of Muslims in UK votes to ban Trump from entering
January 22, 2018

A London borough – which has the highest percentage of Muslims in the UK – has voted to ban U.S. President Donald J. Trump for the area, declaring him a “bigot”.

The council has been at the centre of serious corruption scandals, including the removal of an Islamist mayor who was found guilty of bribing Muslim groups and wielding “undue spiritual influence” on Muslim voters.

wvwvw
01-25-2018, 01:57 AM
Meanwhile, Britain has a steadily lengthening record of admitting jihad preachers without a moment of hesitation.

Syed Muzaffar Shah Qadri’s preaching of hatred and jihad violence was so hardline that he was banned from preaching in Pakistan, but the UK Home Office welcomed him into Britain.

The UK Home Office also admitted Shaykh Hamza Sodagar into the country, despite the fact that he has said: “If there’s homosexual men, the punishment is one of five things. One – the easiest one maybe – chop their head off, that’s the easiest. Second – burn them to death. Third – throw ’em off a cliff. Fourth – tear down a wall on them so they die under that. Fifth – a combination of the above.”

Theresa May’s relentlessly appeasement-minded government also admitted two jihad preachers who had praised the murderer of a foe of Pakistan’s blasphemy laws. One of them was welcomed by the Archbishop of Canterbury.

Meanwhile, the UK banned three bishops from areas of Iraq and Syria where Christians are persecuted from entering the country.

NSXD60
01-25-2018, 02:52 AM
Only in memory now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoPdVOMXX0w

Zroota
02-02-2018, 09:54 AM
Meanwhile, Britain has a steadily lengthening record of admitting jihad preachers without a moment of hesitation.

Syed Muzaffar Shah Qadri’s preaching of hatred and jihad violence was so hardline that he was banned from preaching in Pakistan, but the UK Home Office welcomed him into Britain.

The UK Home Office also admitted Shaykh Hamza Sodagar into the country, despite the fact that he has said: “If there’s homosexual men, the punishment is one of five things. One – the easiest one maybe – chop their head off, that’s the easiest. Second – burn them to death. Third – throw ’em off a cliff. Fourth – tear down a wall on them so they die under that. Fifth – a combination of the above.”

Theresa May’s relentlessly appeasement-minded government also admitted two jihad preachers who had praised the murderer of a foe of Pakistan’s blasphemy laws. One of them was welcomed by the Archbishop of Canterbury.

Meanwhile, the UK banned three bishops from areas of Iraq and Syria where Christians are persecuted from entering the country.
Finally we can agree with each other.

Maintenance
02-18-2018, 12:20 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Ch27TyU.jpg

Bari
02-18-2018, 02:27 PM
Part of being Muslim is to hate degeneracy and enemies of Islam, such as you people. Mock all you like in this life, you will burn in hell. The suffering you will face there will make you wish you could rather go through Your worst moments in Your mortal lifes again.

Dandelion
02-18-2018, 02:34 PM
Part of being Muslim is to hate degeneracy and enemies of Islam, such as you people. Mock all you like in this life, you will burn in hell. The suffering you will face there will make you wish you could rather go through Your worst moments in Your mortal lifes again.

That doesn't impress people who don't believe in Hell. The cynical is, many believe that if you die, you won't even know, for your conscience would be gone.

But at least you don't brag 'I will laugh in Paradise banging my 72 virgins', which neither impresses but from a religious viewpoint would be tricky, for only God should decide whether you deserve to enter it. :)

Bari
02-18-2018, 02:49 PM
That doesn't impress people who don't believe in Hell. The cynical is, many believe that if you die, you won't even know, for your conscience would be gone.

But at least you don't brag 'I will laugh in Paradise banging my 72 virgins', which neither impresses but from a religious viewpoint would be tricky, for only God should decide whether you deserve to enter it. :)

They may believe that. But if they propagate openly against Islam then, God willing, they will face consequenses in this life also. Then it will be punishment in this life and the one after.

When Sharia is established in Europe such People will face the death penalty, which will surely wipe the arrogant smirk of Your face:)

Bobby Martnen
02-19-2018, 07:38 AM

You're wrong. You follow a false prophet who was a pedophile, and it is you who will burn in Hell, not I.

Sp_loa
02-19-2018, 07:47 AM
Sorry Europeans, but I still don't understand the point of murdering 6,000,000 Jews (including 1,500,000 children) to make Europe "Racially superior and clean" but then let hundreds of thousands religious Muslims into the continent. And instead of understanding Israeli people for the terrorist's attacks we have you keep voting against us.
I wish you good luck if you think supporting Terorism and denying Israel will help you...

Bobby Martnen
02-19-2018, 07:49 AM
Sorry Europeans, but I still don't understand the point of murdering 6,000,000 Jews (including 1,500,000 children) to make Europe "Racially superior and clean" but then let hundreds of thousands religious Muslims into the continent. And instead of understanding Israeli people for the terrorist's attacks we have you keep voting against us.
I wish you good luck if you think supporting Terorism and denying Israel will help you...

Exactly. Europeans need to stop letting these camel jockeys into their countries and kick out the ones already there.

Sp_loa
02-19-2018, 07:52 AM
Exactly. Europeans need to stop letting these camel jockeys into their countries and kick out the ones already there.

And you people thought Jews are the problem of this world. We are the nerds of this world (we are usually quite and love succeeding). But like in School it is always easier to kick the weak and nerdy one. Now we have a country of our own, and I hope you all see what is the real deal.

Bobby Martnen
02-19-2018, 07:53 AM
And you people thought Jews are the problem of this world. We are the nerds of this world (we are usually quite and love succeeding). But like in School it is always easier to kick the weak and nerdy one. Now we have a country of our own, and I hope you all see what is the real deal.

I don't think Jews are the problem of this world. I like Jews and Israel...

Sp_loa
02-19-2018, 07:57 AM
I don't think Jews are the problem of this world. I like Jews and Israel...

I'm not talking about you.
When I say you I mean Europeans In general. Read the history of Jews in Europe. In short- From slaughter to expulsion to a holocaust.

Bobby Martnen
02-19-2018, 07:57 AM
I'm not talking about you.
When I say you I mean Europeans In general. Read the history of Jews in Europe. In short- From slaughter to expulsion to a holocaust.

I'm very sorry that happened, and I think the perpetrators were in the wrong.

ShenGjergj
02-19-2018, 09:10 AM
When Sharia is established in Europe such People will face the death penalty, which will surely wipe the arrogant smirk of Your face:)

When Sharia law come in Europe they will have to kill against each others, because don't think we will stay and accept Sharia Law to come at our door without fighting. Better dead than living under your islamic law.

Egyptian
02-19-2018, 10:32 AM

Your dead god was a camel jockey (Levantine).

Gediminas
02-19-2018, 10:58 AM
Am I supposed to be sympathetic towards England? If anything they brought this on themselves

Bobby Martnen
02-19-2018, 11:41 PM
Your dead god was a camel jockey (Levantine).

No, he was a Jew.