PDA

View Full Version : Insight "America the divided nation"

Mortimer
01-15-2018, 01:33 AM
https://www.prosieben.at/tv/inside-mit-stefan-goedde/video/14-inside-mit-stefan-goedde-so-tickt-amerika-trailer-clip

It was yesterday evening, but I missed it I will replay it today.

TEUTORIGOS
01-15-2018, 01:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOocxd9qGHA

Carlito's Way
01-15-2018, 01:54 AM
Politically divided, racial divided, hoe divided, money divided, height divided, food divided etc, this country is a real shithole, no unity, all whites care more about is cat lives, Starbucks, and gluten free shit

dperucca
01-15-2018, 02:01 AM
I vote that all hard lefties and hard righties pleasure themselves into each others mouths and let God sort it out.

Mortimer
01-15-2018, 11:38 PM
It was very interesting he visited like 4-5 states and interviewed both supporters and opponnents of Trump, he interviewed Richard Spencer https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer
Richard Spencer spoke German and said he studied German a long time ago in Munich. But he took the interview in english afterwards.

Profileid
01-16-2018, 12:05 AM
Politically divided, racial divided, hoe divided, money divided, height divided, food divided etc, this country is a real shithole, no unity, all whites care more about is cat lives, Starbucks, and gluten free shit

That's why Mexicans will literally risk death to come here and whine like bitches when they're deported.

Carlito's Way
01-16-2018, 01:57 AM
That's why Mexicans will literally risk death to come here and whine like bitches when they're deported.

Poor ones, there is a difference, rich as niggas and middle class and working class mexicans dont immigrate to america, they love the country too much

Americans on the other hand are majority middle class citizens who are moving to mexico to start a new life, mexican style, they love the country

Lets put it this way

If a nigga gets the baddest hoes in the game, but the number of hoes he has are 500
Then there is the other nigga whi gets ugle as hoes, busted as hoes, hoes that no one wants,not even her family, and his hoe numbers be 200,000

Who wins? The nigga with the top quality hoes wins, cause no one cares about them busted as hoes

Apply that to america vs mexico immigration case, we get the top quality immigrants, not the busted ones your country attracts

2018 is a good year for mexico, we will rule the world with President Lopez

dperucca
01-16-2018, 02:05 AM
Poor ones, there is a difference, rich as niggas and middle class and working class mexicans dont immigrate to america, they love the country too much

Americans on the other hand are majority middle class citizens who are moving to mexico to start a new life, mexican style, they love the country

Lets put it this way

If a nigga gets the baddest hoes in the game, but the number of hoes he has are 500
Then there is the other nigga whi gets ugle as hoes, busted as hoes, hoes that no one wants,not even her family, and his hoe numbers be 200,000

Who wins? The nigga with the top quality hoes wins, cause no one cares about them busted as hoes

Apply that to america vs mexico immigration case, we get the top quality immigrants, not the busted ones your country attracts

2018 is a good year for mexico, we will rule the world with President Lopez

Why do you talk like someone from the 2000s. Not a good look nigga. No one says "busted" anymore.

Carlito's Way
01-16-2018, 02:13 AM
Why do you talk like someone from the 2000s. Not a good look nigga. No one says "busted" anymore.

We in the hood say busted cause if a bitch butt ugly then she a busted as bitch
To all my euro niggas on this forum, learn american slang if you want to survive in this country, in this cold white rule nation full of starbuck joints and hot dogs

Another word is shank, it means to stab
If a nigga says "move!!! Before i shank your busted self"
It means move before i stab your ugly self

dperucca
01-16-2018, 02:20 AM
We in the hood say busted cause if a bitch butt ugly then she a busted as bitch
To all my euro niggas on this forum, learn american slang if you want to survive in this country, in this cold white rule nation full of starbuck joints and hot dogs

Another word is shank, it means to stab
If a nigga says "move!!! Before i shank your busted self"
It means move before i stab your ugly self

Jesus christ. You were ratchet back in 2012 and didn't know it.

Grab the Gauge
01-16-2018, 02:45 AM

Because he's a normal man and does not behave like a purple haired, justice seeking faggot.