PDA

View Full Version : Brad Pitt to play Nazi killing Jew

Birka
02-17-2009, 05:35 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1147187/Brad-Pitt-turns-Nazi-killing-commando-Tarantino-bloodfest-Inglourious-Basterds.html

Heimmacht
02-17-2009, 05:45 PM
Pff in their bloody dreams..

Stossy
02-17-2009, 06:00 PM
What a shit trailer and what a shit movie it will be.

'I need me eight soldiers'
Isn't that British and American mixed up how he is talking? And he talks a bit like an American negroid in some parts of the trailer.

Also, like 8 soldiers could do this :').

The Lawspeaker
02-17-2009, 06:04 PM
This is supposed to be a comedy or ?

Lenny
02-17-2009, 07:05 PM
What a sickening piece of Hollywood garbage. It is a Jewish dream-scenario, a team of elite superhuman Jews murdering Germans by the hundreds with impunity. And getting millions of the ethnocultural cousins of the murdered to pay money to see it happen!

This movie is obviously flimsy Hollywood fiction, but there actually was a number of fanatical Jews who took it as a mission after 8th May 1945 to do something like this. A number of individual Jews became serial killers in post-war eastern Germany, targetting the unprotected German civilians. There was nothing at all to stop them in the Soviet sector. One of the the most prominent of these is Salmon Morel, who personally killed several hundred Germans after the end of the war. He still lives in Israel to this day where he is treated as a hero. No "war crimes" charges of course. In fact, I bet he even receives checks from the German Government for "Holocaust reparations"!:rolleyes::mad:

An honest Jew named John Sack wrote a book documenting some of these cases.

One comment from the article:

Looks absolutely stupid, a waste of film. This is why youth are growing more and more stupid, they believe this stuff is real. And Diane Kruger is in it, what a shame.

- Steve, USA, 16/2/2009 18:59
He's right; anyone who really truly internalizes the message/values of this movie, counts as someone whose mind has been warped. They would need mental-detox to re-enter normal humanity!

Groenewolf
02-17-2009, 07:42 PM
Quentin Tarantino, says enough. Good if you want a film that is basicaly blood and gore and not much more.

Sarmata
02-17-2009, 08:45 PM
What a sickening piece of Hollywood garbage. It is a Jewish dream-scenario, a team of elite superhuman Jews murdering Germans by the hundreds with impunity. And getting millions of the ethnocultural cousins of the murdered to pay money to see it happen!

This movie is obviously flimsy Hollywood fiction, but there actually was a number of fanatical Jews who took it as a mission after 8th May 1945 to do something like this. A number of individual Jews became serial killers in post-war eastern Germany, targetting the unprotected German civilians. There was nothing at all to stop them in the Soviet sector. One of the the most prominent of these is Salmon Morel, who personally killed several hundred Germans after the end of the war. He still lives in Israel to this day where he is treated as a hero. No "war crimes" charges of course. In fact, I bet he even receives checks from the German Government for "Holocaust reparations"!:rolleyes::mad:

An honest Jew named John Sack wrote a book documenting some of these cases.

One comment from the article:

He's right; anyone who really truly internalizes the message/values of this movie, counts as someone whose mind has been warped. They would need mental-detox to re-enter normal humanity!

Salomon Morel was administrator of concentration camp in Świętochłowice(Poland) where died about 2000 people but mostly Silesians(which "sub-nationality" doesn't mean German, for instance I'm Silesian and I'm Pole). Fortunatelly hand of justice/death reach Morel in 2007.

Addergebroed
02-17-2009, 08:51 PM
That "angry Hitler" pic... Just... come on, how unrealistic can you get?:confused::p

Lenny
02-17-2009, 09:03 PM
This movie is so over the top that many regular people are complaining about it at the IMDB forum --> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361748/board

A few good posts:

Mr. Pitt reiterates over and over again that "the German" (not the Nazi) will suffer.
Yes.
To me the trailer seems to try to incite hatred and even violence against ordinary Germans - today.
The Germans that get slaughtered in this movie are ordinary Wehrmacht soldiers - particularly when they are blond.

And to all those who think it's "just a cool movie" -
Would you find it "fun" as well if Brad Pitt demanded, for instance, 100 Jewish skalps???
{Also in response to the first quoted post} When I saw the trailer, I was kind of appalled by the mission. I think we can all agree that Nazism is and was wrong. That is of little doubt. But, being German is not wrong.

Really ridiculous, if true:

This movie was financed by the German government
Unbelievable. I read that on Variety. I forgot if it was 6 or 9 million dollars. Have they gone crazy?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361748/board/nest/130739776

Manifest Destiny
02-17-2009, 09:08 PM
Quentin Tarantino, says enough. Good if you want a film that is basicaly blood and gore and not much more.

As a both a fan of Tarantino and someone who WILL NOT see this anti-white garbage, I must say that you're wrong to say that his films are nothing more than blood and gore.

Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, and Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2 certainly had their fair share of violence, but there was also some incredible dialogue. I think Tarantino tends to be over-the-top, and this latest film is a good example of that.

Beorn
02-17-2009, 09:12 PM
Imagine if you will, a Palestinian captain addressing his troops in a film about the Gaza conflict:

"We are going to be doing one thing and one thing only. Killing Jews.
We will be cruel to the Jew. And through our cruelty they will know who we are.
They will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disembowelled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.'
Each man under my command owes me 100 Jew skulls. And I want my skulls."

Still a light hearted comedy, Mr.Tarantino?

Manifest Destiny
02-17-2009, 09:18 PM
Imagine if you will, a Palestinian captain addressing his troops in a film about the Gaza conflict:

"We are going to be doing one thing and one thing only. Killing Jews.
We will be cruel to the Jew. And through our cruelty they will know who we are.
They will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disembowelled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.'
Each man under my command owes me 100 Jew skulls. And I want my skulls."

Of course not! Racial violence is only funny/socially acceptable when white people are the targeted group!

The Lawspeaker
02-17-2009, 09:19 PM
If one would say only half the sentence here, the Anne Frank Foundation would have him swinging from the nuts......

CelticViking
04-01-2012, 03:28 AM
Not the cool Fight club guy anymore.