PDA

View Full Version : Rapes are part of our society, says Indian DG Police

1R0N M4N XL
01-19-2018, 03:44 PM
https://timesofislamabad.com/digital_images/large/2018-01-17/rapes-are-part-of-our-society-says-indian-dg-police-1516201084-9352.jpg

Ambala, Haryana: Amid outrage over three savage rape and killings, a senior police officer in Haryana controversially said today that the incidents were "part of society".
RC Mishra, an additional director general of police, has provoked anger with a comment about the rape-murders that is being seen as insensitive. "It's part of society. Such incidents have been taking place forever," he was quoted as telling news agency ANI.

The role of the police, he continued, was to "investigate, catch criminals and prove things" and "we're leaving no stone unturned".
A 15-year-old girl was raped, tortured and killed last week, days after she went missing on her way to tuition at her village in Kurukshetra. The girl's mutilated body was found on Saturday, around 100 km away in Jind, with the liver and lungs ruptured, 19 severe wounds and signs that an object had been inserted into her.

A 19-year-old Class 12 boy who knew her and was the last to be seen with her was found dead, naked and mutilated, yesterday. The police had been hunting for him since the girl's family reported her missing and named him a suspect.

An 11-year-old girl was also gang-raped and killed in Panipat last week. The police said she was raped, then strangled, and raped again after she was dead.

On Sunday evening, a 22-year-old was allegedly dragged into an SUV and gang-raped for hours in Faridabad.
The rapes have jolted a state that prides itself on a "Beti Bachao, Beti Padao(save daughters, educate them)" campaign that it says has helped improve its sex ratio to its best ever level.

Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar described the incidents as "unfortunate" and said: "We'll take strict action and tie up all the loose ends. We have made changes in the police administration and transferred a few officers."

https://timesofislamabad.com/17-Jan-2018/rapes-are-part-of-our-society-says-indian-dg-police

Linebacker
01-19-2018, 03:58 PM
He's not wrong.Rapes ARE part of Indian society.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
01-19-2018, 04:00 PM
https://timesofislamabad.com/digital_images/large/2018-01-17/rapes-are-part-of-our-society-says-indian-dg-police-1516201084-9352.jpg

Ambala, Haryana: Amid outrage over three savage rape and killings, a senior police officer in Haryana controversially said today that the incidents were "part of society".
RC Mishra, an additional director general of police, has provoked anger with a comment about the rape-murders that is being seen as insensitive. "It's part of society. Such incidents have been taking place forever," he was quoted as telling news agency ANI.

The role of the police, he continued, was to "investigate, catch criminals and prove things" and "we're leaving no stone unturned".
A 15-year-old girl was raped, tortured and killed last week, days after she went missing on her way to tuition at her village in Kurukshetra. The girl's mutilated body was found on Saturday, around 100 km away in Jind, with the liver and lungs ruptured, 19 severe wounds and signs that an object had been inserted into her.

A 19-year-old Class 12 boy who knew her and was the last to be seen with her was found dead, naked and mutilated, yesterday. The police had been hunting for him since the girl's family reported her missing and named him a suspect.

An 11-year-old girl was also gang-raped and killed in Panipat last week. The police said she was raped, then strangled, and raped again after she was dead.

On Sunday evening, a 22-year-old was allegedly dragged into an SUV and gang-raped for hours in Faridabad.
The rapes have jolted a state that prides itself on a "Beti Bachao, Beti Padao(save daughters, educate them)" campaign that it says has helped improve its sex ratio to its best ever level.

Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar described the incidents as "unfortunate" and said: "We'll take strict action and tie up all the loose ends. We have made changes in the police administration and transferred a few officers."

https://timesofislamabad.com/17-Jan-2018/rapes-are-part-of-our-society-says-indian-dg-police

"How does this change the fact that my family has a higher IQ than yours, and a higher median income?"

"You have no culture. Indians have a true Aryan culture. Filipino filth with gap teeth."

"If every Indian went back home, the US economy would tank over night."

"If you think you're more intelligent than a radiological physician in Southern California or a software engineer for Oracle (since 1995) with a graduate degree from Ohio State University, you might as well believe in UFO abductions."

1R0N M4N XL
01-19-2018, 04:05 PM
"How does this change the fact that my family has a higher IQ than yours, and a higher median income?"

"You have no culture. Indians have a true Aryan culture. Filipino filth with gap teeth."

"If you think you're more intelligent than a radiological physician in Southern California or a software engineer for Oracle (since 1995) with a graduate degree from Ohio State University, you might as well believe in UFO abductions."

are you talking about fractual.

i'm just a the news media guy.. i have my own website..

if there were news about Filipinos raping, killing , terrorizing people it... i will published it..

01-19-2018, 04:07 PM
are you talking about fractual.

i'm just a the news media guy.. i have my own website..

if there were news about Filipinos raping, killing , terrorizing people it... i will published it..

"dude just be quiet, I have the stats and examples to show you are just an idiot Filipino trash plumber. Who's the CEO of Google, Microsoft?..."

Cristiano viejo
01-19-2018, 04:22 PM
Then Ross wonders why people piss Indians and call them undeveloped and uncivilized Third Worlders and want to have nothing to do with them...

And this is said by a police!! I dont want to know what average Indians think about the topic... :picard1:

01-19-2018, 04:25 PM
Then Ross wonders why people piss Indians and call them undeveloped and uncivilized Third Worlders and want to have nothing to do with them...

And this is said by a police!! I dont want to know what average Indians think about the topic... :picard1:

"Most Spaniards can hardly speak a word of English or with great difficulty. And I can tell you right now if they were to choose between some Juan Santiago Barbaro vs. Suresh Patel with a master's degree in electrical engineering, they'd easily pick the latter over the former."

1R0N M4N XL
01-19-2018, 04:51 PM
those rape victims has fathers, brothers, sons, cousins, uncles or other relatives.. they will come with a fury & vengeance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKrw4UzzMcU

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/05/265A51B200000578-2981515-image-a-9_1425579183145.jpg

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/s13.jpg

Incal
01-19-2018, 04:58 PM

LMAO

Finnish Swede
01-19-2018, 05:06 PM
Fractal's people.

1R0N M4N XL
01-19-2018, 09:05 PM
i can understand why everyone hates fractal and its justified..

but based on my personal experience with indians. i have not seen any woman abuse apart from isolated individual domestic issues.

my observation is that they usually love their mothers & sisters just like everyone else.. ( i'm talking about indians in america)

no signs of rape culture practices.. if it did exists, the media would have pick it up by now, or police report coming in..

Fractal
01-24-2018, 07:10 AM

Use some logic Juan Gonzales. India's population is 1.324 billion people, obviously they'll be more cases of rape.

Indains living abroad have the lowest crime rates of any ethnic group, especially in the USA and Canada. You think Indians are the ones filling up the jails here? hahah nope, it's your bastard offspring followed by Blacks and third would be WHITES.

rajputprincess
10-20-2018, 03:33 PM

And this is said by a police!! I dont want to know what average Indians think about the topic... :picard1:Haryana is a different state most people are sexists here i am average indian rape is disgusting according to me

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk

The Lawspeaker
10-20-2018, 03:40 PM
Factually he's correct. Rape is part of Indian culture and that's why it deserved to be spat upon by us, comparatively civilized, Westerners.

rajputprincess
10-20-2018, 03:55 PM
Factually he's correct. Rape is part of Indian culture and that's why it deserved to be spat upon by us, comparatively civilized, Westerners.If it is part of indian culture than why i never have gotten raped? a all of my friends never have gotten rape seriously you are talking about worst state in india and thinking that whole india is same

frankhammer
10-20-2018, 04:01 PM
Factually he's correct. Rape is part of Indian culture and that's why it deserved to be spat upon by us, comparatively civilized, Westerners.

They are nice, polite people to your face. I converse with Indians on a daily basis. The Sihks are significantly more trustworthy.

But a wise person is aware of their reputation for rape and corruption. I've repeated this often. You don't leave your children or women with Indian males. It's not the ones you trust, it's the relatives or friends who turn up. Especially those fresh off the boat.

No matter what Ross says, Indian girls love to flirt with white fellows especially when no males are around.

rajputprincess
10-20-2018, 04:04 PM
They are nice, polite people to your face. I converse with Indians on a daily basis. The Sihks are significantly more trustworthy.

But a wise person is aware of their reputation for rape and corruption. I've repeated this often. You don't leave your children or women with Indian males. It's not the ones you trust, it's the relatives or friends who turn up. Especially those fresh off the boat.

No matter what Ross says, Indian girls love to flirt with white fellows especially when no males are around.First of all i am not a guy but i am 100% sure that even if i was one i won't have done anything wrong and i have spend night in my male friend room nobody touched me and why are you talking about indian girls love flirting with white guy's it is not even related to topic?

frankhammer
10-20-2018, 04:16 PM
First of all i am not a guy but i am 100% sure that even if i was one i won't have done anything wrong and i have spend night in my male friend room nobody touched me and why are you talking about indian girls love flirting with white guy's it is not even related to topic?

The media gives these men the wrong impression and these people arrive bringing their own cultural problems with them. IDGAF what you are, this is the reality on the ground here.

rajputprincess
10-20-2018, 04:23 PM
The media gives these men the wrong impression and these people arrive bringing their own cultural problems with them. IDGAF what you are, this is the reality on the ground here.Indians abroad probably have lowest crime rate what are you talking about rape is not part of indian culture and seriously flirting with white was not even related to topic ?

frankhammer
10-20-2018, 04:27 PM
Indians abroad probably have lowest crime rate what are you talking about rape is not part of indian culture and seriously flirting with white was not even related to topic ?

Indians abroad are known for their corruption. And in several nations, for their lack of self-control and sexual assault. Let us add to that, their lying on CV's regarding qualifications and work experience. Then there is the likelihood of their reneging on contractual obligations especially when money is involved. Like I said, I happily deal with them on a personal one on one basis but trust them not one bit.

rajputprincess
10-20-2018, 04:30 PM
Indians abroad are known for their corruption. And in several nations, for their lack of self-control and sexual assault.most of them are engineer and doctors this is just a stupid stereotype most indians are not like that

frankhammer
10-20-2018, 04:33 PM
most of them are engineer and doctors this is just a stupid stereotype most indians are not like that

Bullshit. Maybe in the US but not elsewhere.

rajputprincess
10-20-2018, 04:34 PM
Bullshit. Maybe in the US but not elsewhere.Even in UK and Canada they are very successful

frankhammer
10-20-2018, 04:38 PM
Even in UK and Canada they are very successful

Some are successful. Many, many others end up driving taxis, working nightshift at service stations, running convenience stores, working as labourers in factories, courier runs and so forth. They're just people who are not exceptional and bring many unwanted cultural practices with them.

The Lawspeaker
10-20-2018, 04:39 PM

No matter what Ross says, Indian girls love to flirt with white fellows especially when no males are around.

There are too good policies in regards to India and the Indians:

1. Don't have them in your country.
2. Don't go there.

The Lawspeaker
10-20-2018, 04:39 PM
Even in UK and Canada they are very successful

rajputprincess = Fractal ?

rajputprincess
10-20-2018, 04:44 PM
Some are successful. Many, many others end up driving taxis, working nightshift at service stations, running convenience stores, working as labourers in factories, courier runs and so forth. They're just people who are not exceptional and bring many unwanted cultural practices with them.You are talking about muslim indian i am talking about hindu indian just check out their average income it is always higher than average

frankhammer
10-20-2018, 04:45 PM
You are talking about muslim indian i am talking about hindu indian just check out their average income it is always higher than average

No, very few Indians here are Moslem. They are mainly Hindu. I prefer the Sihks. Maybe they're from your lower castes :dunno:

rajputprincess
10-20-2018, 04:46 PM
No, very few Indians here are Moslem. They are mainly Hindu. I prefer the Sihks.Why average indian income is higher than average?

frankhammer
10-20-2018, 04:47 PM
Why average indian income is higher than average?

/sigh. :banghead:

rajputprincess
10-20-2018, 04:48 PM
/sigh. :banghead:What kind of unwanted cultural practice are you talking about at least give example and you can't deny that indians have higher income than average

frankhammer
10-20-2018, 04:52 PM
What kind of unwanted cultural practice are you talking about at least give example and you can't deny that indians have higher income than average

I'm not repeating myself any further and no, Indians DO NOT have a higher than average income here. In fact, they sit low on the socio-economic scale but higher than Pacific people.