PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone in the same situation as me?

Decius
01-21-2018, 02:26 AM
There is this girl that I love but she has a boyfriend now. I dont know what to do I cant just ignore her I really genuianlly like this girl alot.

ChildrenFromTheSun
01-21-2018, 02:34 AM
Somewhat and I definitely find myself much less obsessed in my case. Makes me wonder how great it would be if polygamy or more simple, yet multiple relationships were more accepted.

Mortimer
01-21-2018, 02:35 AM
I am in similar situation. I love a girl who has a boyfriend. But I was bold enough to tell her that I love her, but she insisted that she has a boyfriend. Actually I told her often, I even said that if she gets married or pregnant that I will be very sad, and she said "I should find another woman". But we are still friends only.

Decius
01-21-2018, 02:36 AM
Somewhat and I definitely find myself much less obsessed in my case. Makes me wonder how great it would be if polygamy or more simple, yet multiple relationships were more accepted.

I really love this girl, she lives far away from me which is also a problem.

Decius
01-21-2018, 02:38 AM
I am in similar situation. I love a girl who has a boyfriend. But I was bold enough to tell her that I love her, but she insisted that she has a boyfriend. Actually I told her often, I even said that if she gets married or pregnant that I will be very sad, and she said "I should find another woman". But we are still friends only.

I told my girl I loved her I really do I would do any fucking thing for her god I just wish she was in a relationship with me it would be so nice just to be with her to hug her and kiss her everyday

Decius
01-21-2018, 02:40 AM
She should be with me I know we are destined to be together

Decius
01-21-2018, 02:42 AM
My life would be SO MUCH fucking better if she was with me I would feel so happy every day

ChildrenFromTheSun
01-21-2018, 02:45 AM
I really love this girl, she lives far away from me which is also a problem.

Not to mention that she has a boyfriend too, just as you mentioned?

Also in my situation, I wouldn't say I'm in "love" with her. It's more like lust. So a primarily sexual relationship is what I aim for instead :p

Decius
01-21-2018, 02:50 AM
Not to mention that she has a boyfriend too, just as you mentioned?

Also in my situation, I wouldn't say I'm in "love" with her. It's more like lust. So a primarily sexual relationship is what I aim for instead :p

I know mine is right for me though I can just feel it god I love her so much

greasycaveman
01-21-2018, 02:52 AM
I was in the same situation
I was very in love with the american girl i told you about
but unfortunately she wants to be with her lesbian girlfriend for the rest of her life
so i just gave up.

Decius
01-21-2018, 02:53 AM
I was in the same situation
I was very in love with the american girl i told you about
but unfortunately she wants to be with her lesbian girlfriend for the rest of her life
so i just gave up.

I cant give up on mine I just cant! I love her alot dude this is not some mild thing

greasycaveman
01-21-2018, 02:55 AM
I cant give up on mine I just cant! I love her alot dude this is not some mild thing

you cant but i did.
i waited a year for her
but she was rude to me, and turned me down alot.
wouldnt even really talk to me

Decius
01-21-2018, 02:56 AM
you cant but i did.
i waited a year for her
but she was rude to me, and turned me down alot.
wouldnt even really talk to me

If you love her dont give up I just have to wait till she breaks up with her boyfriend (hopefully she will) then I will try as hard as I fucking can to win her over I love this girl so much man

ChildrenFromTheSun
01-21-2018, 02:57 AM
I know mine is right for me though I can just feel it god I love her so much

Where is she from btw? And aren't cha too young to get a GF anyway?

Decius
01-21-2018, 02:58 AM
Where is she from btw? And aren't cha too young to get a GF anyway?

Shes from Arizona, I am 15

ChildrenFromTheSun
01-21-2018, 02:58 AM
If you love her dont give up I just have to wait till she breaks up with her boyfriend (hopefully she will) then I will try as hard as I fucking can to win her over I love this girl so much man

Or persuade her into accepting the idea of polygamy :thumb001:

greasycaveman
01-21-2018, 02:59 AM

you should do that man
but i cant, this girl is not for me.

ChildrenFromTheSun
01-21-2018, 02:59 AM
Shes from Arizona, I am 15

Your profile says you're 1 fool! :p

Decius
01-21-2018, 03:01 AM
Your profile says you're 1 fool! :p

shes 16 so one year older than me she is so perfect I just want to be with her more than anything man

Decius
01-21-2018, 03:03 AM
edited

Mortimer
01-21-2018, 03:03 AM
I told my girl I loved her I really do I would do any fucking thing for her god I just wish she was in a relationship with me it would be so nice just to be with her to hug her and kiss her everyday

what did she said? mine said she has a boyfriend and she loves him, and she told me more then once "i dont love you i love my boyfriend" and she said "please find another woman it will do you good". so she made it pretty clear.

Decius
01-21-2018, 03:06 AM
what did she said? mine said she has a boyfriend and she loves him, and she told me more then once "i dont love you i love my boyfriend" and she said "please find another woman it will do you good". so she made it pretty clear.

Mine liked me back for a day or two then I took it way to fucking fast and started being an idiot and I failed then a month later this guy said he liked her that she liked before and now thats her boyfriend. A few days ago I asked my friend to ask her why she rejected me, She said it was because I lived so far away and that I took it to fast

idioteque
01-21-2018, 03:08 AM
I was in love with a girl with a terrible boyfriend for 4 years. You will get over it with time. Sucks, but it is part of life.

Try to distract yourself. Study history. Learn a programming language. I don't know.

Óttar
01-21-2018, 03:09 AM
I don't like that just because a girl has a boyfriend this means that the rest of the human race is supposedly barred from experiencing her forever. Crazy. Mad world. :shrug:

Decius
01-21-2018, 03:10 AM
I don't like that just because a girl has a boyfriend this means that the rest of the human race is supposedly barred from experiencing her forever. Crazy. Mad world. :shrug:

How do I get her, How do I persuade her I really love her

Óttar
01-21-2018, 03:13 AM
How do I get her, How do I persuade her I really love her

Tell her how you really feel. She can only say "Yes" or "no."

Otherwise, hire a hooker and smoke a jazzy cigarette while listening to John Coltrane. Ride really fast on a Kawasaki. IDK.

Decius
01-21-2018, 03:18 AM
Tell her how you really feel. She can only say "Yes" or "no."

Otherwise, hire a hooker and smoke a jazzy cigarette while listening to John Coltrane. Ride really fast on a Kawasaki. IDK.

I told her before she didnt have a boyfriend back then she even liked me back for a little bit but I took things way to fast and fucked it all up a month later her (now) boyfriend told her he likes her, She told my friend that she didnt get in a relationship with me because she lives far and becuase i took it to fast

ChildrenFromTheSun
01-21-2018, 03:30 AM
I told her before she didnt have a boyfriend back then she even liked me back for a little bit but I took things way to fast and fucked it all up a month later her (now) boyfriend told her he likes her, She told my friend that she didnt get in a relationship with me because she lives far and becuase i took it to fast

I'm just curious if you're willing to persuade her into accepting polygamy though?

Decius
01-21-2018, 03:31 AM
I'm just curious if you're willing to persuade her into accepting polygamy though?

No, I dont support polygamy I want just her and me

ChildrenFromTheSun
01-21-2018, 03:35 AM
No, I dont support polygamy I want just her and me

I do sucka! Your loss, but there may still be hope for ya if they eventually brake up.

Mary
01-21-2018, 10:40 AM
1) Just go to a brothel and fuck 10 girls, there's nothing special about a bitch.

2) If you absolutely have to have a specific bitch just offer her boyfriend some money for her to spend a weekend with you.

Mary
01-21-2018, 10:53 AM
I do sucka! Your loss, but there may still be hope for ya if they eventually brake up.

There is another option,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGGA5aWxKKk

Demon Revival
01-21-2018, 11:06 AM
Split his wig and then bust the girl's cheeks.

Kriptc06
01-21-2018, 11:08 AM
Do you want a genuine advice? Move on, I've been there and done that, I entered in the middle of someone elses relationship and fucked everything, for me for them.. hell I wish I never did that in the first place.. It was some time ago when I was younger and I did really like this girl, but it's all ruined now.

Pigling
01-21-2018, 11:14 AM
I was in same situations and I really tried hard, I think I still have feelings for that one girl, but now I'm focusing on things I have passion for.