PDA

View Full Version : Classify Kriti Sanon

Iloko
01-22-2018, 08:13 AM
http://szcdn1.raagalahari.com/may2017/posters/kriti-sanon-raabta-press-meet/kriti-sanon-raabta-press-meet1.jpg
http://szcdn1.raagalahari.com/may2017/posters/kriti-sanon-raabta-press-meet/kriti-sanon-raabta-press-meet12.jpg

Xacal
01-22-2018, 08:15 AM
Nord Indid

Vigilance
01-22-2018, 02:08 PM
Nord Indid

Not exactly.

Hadouken
01-22-2018, 02:11 PM
Nordindid

Óttar
01-22-2018, 02:12 PM
Nord-Indid, maybe a bit Irano-Afghan.

Vigilance
01-22-2018, 08:33 PM
Nordindid

No she isn't.

Nord-Indid, maybe a bit Irano-Afghan.

No she isn't NordIndid. But you are right about the latter. She does have progressive Iranian admixture, which probably shows relations to Nordo-Meds.

Hadouken
01-22-2018, 08:36 PM
No she isn't.

No she isn't NordIndid. But you are right about the latter. She does have progressive Iranian admixture, which probably shows relations to Nordo-Meds.

she is indid . and doesnt look iranian . dat obsession

Vigilance
01-22-2018, 08:52 PM
she is indid . and doesnt look iranian . dat obsession

She is Indian Caucasoid mixed for sure no doubt. Thats the dominant element. But she also has Iranian admixture.

Hadouken
01-22-2018, 08:58 PM
She is Indian Caucasoid mixed for sure no doubt. Thats the dominant element. But she also has Iranian admixture.

What iranian admixture . She is indian . Indians are indian . unless she is parsi she hasnt anything to do with iran

if you mean iranid phenotype then nope she doesnt either .nordindid

are you velvetsahdow btw :D

lameduck
01-22-2018, 09:09 PM
some more pictures of her, I think she is Hawt

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9d/Kriti_Sanon_at_the_launch_of_%27Whistle_Baja%27_so ng_from_%27Heropanti%27.jpg
https://static.toiimg.com/photo/msid-62296091/62296091.jpg?165255
http://punemirror.indiatimes.com/thumb.cms?msid=60320032&width=300&resizemode=4

Vigilance
01-22-2018, 09:13 PM
What iranian admixture . She is indian . Indians are indian . unless she is parsi she hasnt anything to do with iran

There is "Iranian admixture" in India, of which not all are "Iranid proper", though most "Iranian admixture" is broadly Iranid. Iranid influence is the strongest in Punjab and Kashmir and usually found in higher castes everywhere. Though local Indian types dominate clearly, and there is diversity in features even in the local types,

An example of a fully "Iranian type", not Iranid however, is Kareena Kapoor.

The Caucasoid elements in India cannot all be dubbed as "Indids". An Indid should mean generally Gracile Indid, then NordIndid which is robust and progressive and doesn't exactly look fully Mediterranid or Nordid.

Kamal900
01-22-2018, 09:14 PM
Honestly, she wouldn't stick out in places like Afghanistan and even in certain countries in the middle east. She's very cute in my opinion.

Vigilance
01-22-2018, 09:15 PM
Yeah okay... I said she has Iranian admixture, but at the same time the "Indian Caucasoid" element is too strong for her to pass as Iranian or Afghan either.

lameduck
01-22-2018, 09:16 PM
Honestly, she wouldn't stick out in places like Afghanistan and even in certain countries in the middle east. She's very cute in my opinion.

she is from Punjabi Khatri tribe who are some of the closest Punjabis to Pashtuns look wise.

Hadouken
01-22-2018, 09:19 PM
There is "Iranian admixture" in India, of which not all are "Iranid proper", though most "Iranian admixture" is broadly Iranid. Iranid influence is the strongest in Punjab and Kashmir and usually found in higher castes everywhere. Though local Indian types dominate clearly, and there is diversity in features even in the local types,

The Caucasoid elements in India cannot all be dubbed as "Indids". An Indid should mean generally Gracile Indid, then NordIndid which is robust and progressive and doesn't exactly look fully Mediterranid or Nordid.

there is hardly iranid anywhere in south asia let alone india

But I am talking to a guy who classidlfied scandinavians as indid so it is a waste of time

lameduck
01-22-2018, 09:26 PM

upper caste Punjabis and Kashmiris look West asians/iranians to Indians since they are the most west Eurasian groups in India. Kareena Kapoor is Nord Indid with some armenoid.

Thambi
01-22-2018, 09:58 PM
upper caste Punjabis and Kashmiris look West asians/iranians to Indians since they are the most west Eurasian groups in India. Kareena Kapoor is Nord Indid with some armenoid.

Kareena kapoor is 25% British. She isn't full punjabi.

lameduck
01-22-2018, 10:03 PM
Kareena kapoor is 25% British. She isn't full punjabi.

thanks for input

Odin
01-23-2018, 03:07 AM
Nord-Indid + East-Iranid.

Vigilance
01-23-2018, 05:50 AM
she is from Punjabi Khatri tribe who are some of the closest Punjabis to Pashtuns look wise.

She doesn't look typically Khatri to me.

Doesn't Jas Arora(who is a Khatri) look more representative of Khatris?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJXdBKuIFzM

Vigilance
01-23-2018, 05:55 AM

I wondered about the "Armenoid" influence in her... but its not as pronounced as typical Armenoids anyways... she isn't NordIndid. Typical NordIndids are Sikhs and Toda people. And to a lesser extent Brahmins. Sikhs, Todas, Brahmins all have all kinds of influences. Some Sikhs are European Caucasoid mixed. Todas can look Iranid-Atlantid mixed even. For me a NordIndid should not have too strong Mediterranoid-Nordoid-Iranoid features.

Vigilance
01-23-2018, 06:00 AM

What are Pashtuns then?

heres a famous Malayalee Muslim, Mammootty. he isn't Iranid, but he is a type to be found amoungst Pashtuns (although he should be having Weddoid admixture)

http://img.manoramaonline.com/content/dam/mm/en/entertainment/interview/images/2017/9/9/mammootty-1.jpg.image.784.410.jpg

Purohit ji
01-23-2018, 06:39 AM
people in india who look Iranian are some indian muslim some parsees and some kashmiri. Rest of them look just hindu nothing else. Also difference between south indian and north indian is because of central asian aryas not because of Iranian. Iran Neolithic is same in all indians north or South. Low caste or high caste

Gangrel
01-23-2018, 07:35 AM

ofc he is, my autism detection levels are through the roof lul

Hadouken
01-23-2018, 10:11 AM
What are Pashtuns then?

heres a famous Malayalee Muslim, Mammootty. he isn't Iranid, but he is a type to be found amoungst Pashtuns (although he should be having Weddoid admixture)

http://img.manoramaonline.com/content/dam/mm/en/entertainment/interview/images/2017/9/9/mammootty-1.jpg.image.784.410.jpg

1. Pashtuns are not south asians . at least afghans are not. autosomally to be half far north south asian such as sindhi or kashmiri ... a pashtun would need to be half north caucasus such as chechen thats how they come out on calculators. .so a big difference to south asians especially indians.

2. that man doesnt look pashtun and he would be an outlier

3. in pashtuns you will find iranoafghan type. it seems to be different from west iranid which exist in northwest asia

4. you are not pashtun anyway

Vigilance
01-23-2018, 05:25 PM
1. Pashtuns are not south asians . at least afghans are not.

All these nonsensical talk about them being Central Asian has to do with the neighbouring -Stan countries. And those mongrel Eurasian Central Asian people that claim to be authentic Afghan called the Hazaras, Tajiks etc

I don't mind them thinking that they are Afghan, and wanting to be part of Afghan nation. But that doesn't make Pashtuns Central Asian.

There used to be Buddhist universities and monasteries in the Afghan-Pakistan area like Taxila, Sanskrit (Takshashila).

Actually Hindu scriptures do keep referring back to the Pakistan-Afghanistan region like Kandahar, in Sanskrit = Gandhara. Its in the Vedas, Mahabharata etc I read something about "being lost in the Gandhara forest and finding your way out" can't remember...

There are the people called the Kalash whose customs have been shown to parallel ancient Hinduism. Other groups are referred to as "Kaffirs" and there is the mountainous region called "Hindu Kush" indicating that that area used to Hindu.

autosomally to be half far north south asian such as sindhi or kashmiri ... a pashtun would need to be half north caucasus such as chechen thats how they come out on calculators. .so a big difference to south asians especially indians.

I do believe that there would be Pashtuns which score very high Anatolian/Caucasus-ian. For example the racial element of Mammootty which looks more related to those types rather than "proper Iranid" to me. But half seems a little high to me. From what I've heard apparently they represent the highest ANI frequency and that they are between "Iranian" and "South Asian" genetically.

2. that man doesnt look pashtun and he would be an outlier

With his Weddoid mixture, of course not. But rather the pure form is to be found as AN element, amongst the Pashtuns. I can't find the video but saw a town in the mountainous areas in Afghanistan, or Pakistan, which was Pashtun, one man looked like him.

3. in pashtuns you will find iranoafghan type. it seems to be different from west iranid which exist in northwest asia

Yes that's right. The typical Iranid elements of Pashtuns differ from Turkomen types. I would consider Pashtuns to be "Iranid" proper since Iraniomorphism is a tendency and its most pronounced in both Iranians and Pashtuns. Ahmed Massoud is a perfect example of strong Iraniomorphism without much visible tendency towards Chechen-Georgian-Caucasus or Arabid types. Although there may be and I am not perfectly sure for now.

4. you are not pashtun anyway

Yes. So what lol? Does that mean an outsider of a group cannot objectively assess a group? Are Eickstedt, Lawrence Angel, Lundman to be disregarded because they weren't Pashtun yet worked typologically on them?

I could easily go to Kandahar and live there if I posed as a Muslim. They will see that I have unusual looks owing to my Weddoid admixture. But I don't look Indian Caucasoid / Gracile Indid / Indo Brachid or as Weddoid as other Tamils do, with pitch black skin, so I wouldn't be as exotic as those types.

By the way there actually is Weddoid influence amongst the Pashtuns. Its seems moreso around the Pakistan/NWFP area though and less in Afghanistan.

My features are the result of (mostly)European Caucasoid-Weddoid mixing I think (because I NEVER see any Indian which looks exactly like me, save rather Weddoid Punjabi Sikhs) most similar (out of all) are usually Indo Brachid-Weddoid mixed Indo Melanids, but even they don't look perfectly exactly like me. Just an approximate.

I would be immediately identified as South Asian in Britain(by Whites and South Asians alike), so I know that I am clearly off-White.

Come on if that racially foreign Osama Bin Laden can be accepted there, why wouldn't I? All I would have to do is speak and act in likeable manner.

Still have higher chances of more easily moving about there over a Negrid, Sinid, Arabid, pure Weddid etc

Hadouken
01-23-2018, 05:41 PM
All these nonsensical talk about them being Central Asian has to do with the neighbouring -Stan countries. And those mongrel Eurasian Central Asian people that claim to be authentic Afghan called the Hazaras, Tajiks etc

watch your language when you talk about other peoples . you are the last person who can call anybody a "mongrel" you mixed race indian . also one of my best friends is hazara and I owe him a lot . I am sick of your double standards ...insulting everybody and when somebody says something against your people then you accuse others of being "hateful" or racist .

where the fuck do you guys come from ... . one is banned another is coming . that one gets banned another one is coming ...it just doesnt end . we are all sick of it

I don't mind them thinking that they are Afghan, and wanting to be part of Afghan nation. But that doesn't make Pashtuns Central Asian.

it doesnt matter if you "mind" it or not . nobody asks you .

There used to be Buddhist universities and monasteries in the Afghan-Pakistan area like Taxila, Sanskrit (Takshashila).

There are the people called the Kalash whose customs have been shown to parallel ancient Hinduism. Other groups are referred to as "Kaffirs" and there is the mountainous region called "Hindu Kush" indicating that that area used to Hindu.

it doesnt matter . you are very different to any peoples north or west or india

I do believe that there would be Pashtuns which score very high Anatolian/Caucasus-ian. For example the racial element of Mammootty which looks more related to those types rather than "proper Iranid" to me. But half seems a little high to me. From what I've heard apparently they represent the highest ANI frequency and that they are between "Iranian" and "South Asian" genetically.

as I said afghan pashtuns can be modelled as half chechen/adygei/lezgin etc. + half sindhi/kashmiri autosomally . they have big differences to south asians especially indians

I dont consider them west asian proper but they are still very different from you

With his Weddoid mixture, of course not. But rather the pure form is to be found as AN element, amongst the Pashtuns. I can't find the video but saw a town in the mountainous areas in Afghanistan, or Pakistan, which was Pashtun, one man looked like him.

Yes that's right. The typical Iranid elements of Pashtuns differ from Turkomen types. I would consider Pashtuns to be "Iranid" proper since Iraniomorphism is a tendency and its most pronounced in both Iranians and Pashtuns. Ahmed Massoud is a perfect example of strong Iraniomorphism without much visible tendency towards Chechen-Georgian-Caucasus or Arabid types. Although there may be and I am not perfectly sure for now.

wtf are you talking about . I am talking about northwest asia not turkmenistan . and the iranoafghan type that is common among pashtuns is not common among you at all . especially among your people in south india ...give me a fucking break dude

I could easily go to Kandahar and live there if I posed as a Muslim. They will see that I have unusual looks owing to my Weddoid admixture. But I don't look Indian Caucasoid / Gracile Indid / Indo Brachid or as Weddoid as other Tamils do, with pitch black skin, so I wouldn't be as exotic as those types.

By the way there actually is Weddoid influence amongst the Pashtuns. Its seems moreso around the Pakistan/NWFP area though and less in Afghanistan.

My features are the result of (mostly)European Caucasoid-Weddoid

Still have higher chances of more easily moving about there over a Negrid, Sinid, Arabid, pure Weddid etc

:picard1: pathetic . I cant say more to you .

you are what you are dude . you fucking racist self hater

Peterski
01-23-2018, 05:51 PM

Really?

I found this (description of a YouTube video about Iranian peoples of India):

The history of Iranic and Indic peoples is very much intertwined. As they both are the descendants of Indo-Iranian people who separated some 5000 years ago.
Subsequent Iranian Empires have successively controlled north-west and north India through the history. Starting with the Persian Achaemenid Empire, followed by Bactrian Empire, Parthian Empire, Kushan Empire, Indo-Saka Empire, Indo-Parthian Empire, Hephthalites Empire, Sassanid Empire....etc,etc. This has caused a continuous stream of Iranic people penetrating India and settling in different parts of this land. Many people in India can claim and do claim descendants from Iranian Tribes. For example Jat, Gujjar and Rajput are believed to have descended from the Xantii "Saka" tribes, Kouchari "Tokharians" and a mix of Pahlava and Indo-Saka. Or the Kambo being the Descendants of "Ashvaka" and "Kambojas" who were archaic Iranic Peoples Living in northern Afghanistan.
After the Islamic conquest of northern India many Iranic people converted to Islam and many new Iranian people settled in India following the Islamic armies such as Those of Qhaznavi, Ghuri and Mughal Empires!
It was mainly During the Mughal Empire that Persian Culture played a prominent role In northern India, However Persian influence was already very present during the Sultanate of Dehli.
One can Still recognize Persian influences in all aspects of daily Indian life, from language to cooking and from Music to Clothing.
One of the most prominent groups of Iranian People living in India is the Parsi and Irani,Zoroastrian, community. They have contributed a lot to economy, politics, industry and arts of India since their arrival in early 8th century A.D..
Also many Iranic people of Pashtun/Pathan and Tajik origin have settled in India from Pakistani and Afghanistani parts of Greater Iran. And are mainly prominent in Film Industry and Entertainment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kushan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Persian_culture

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kambojas

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Asian_ethnic_groups#Iranian_people

BTW, this is an interesting article too:

https://www.gnxp.com/WordPress/2018/01/18/t/

Hadouken
01-23-2018, 05:55 PM
dude that has notjing to do with phenotypes or genetics . it also mentions people like parsis and several empires etc

is it really that hard to understand ... even with data and galleries

Peterski
01-23-2018, 05:58 PM
dude that has notjing to do with phenotypes or genetics . it also mentions people like parsis and several empires etc

is it really that hard to understand ... even with data and galleries

It mentions continuous streams of migration from Iran and other areas with Iranid phenotypes into India. So there should be some Iranid phenotypes (unless all of them thoroughly mixed with the locals).

Gangrel
01-23-2018, 06:02 PM
--

Don't you have any other websites to go to autist?

Hadouken
01-23-2018, 06:02 PM
It mentions continuous streams of migration from Iran and other areas with Iranid phenotypes into India. So there should be some Iranid phenotypes (unless all of them thoroughly mixed with the locals).

1. those migrations are ancient . those "iranians" where not the same as today iranians

2. of course they mixed . most indians are indid , indobrachid , veddid , melanid etc.

3. I already said often that indians are basically iran neolithic + ASI mix

lol at the need to even explain this . it is almost as if I have to say that poles are not arabid

btw. "iranic" peoples are diverse as fuck . we have big differences . and the (west) iranid is a phenotype that occurs in my peoples and I have almost never seen an indian that looks like one of our iranids .very rarely I have seen one . especially in real life here where I live the indians (often students) look like completely different people . :lol: iranid my ass . not even iranoafghan type is common among them .

Gangrel
01-23-2018, 06:03 PM
1. those migrations are ancient . those "iranians" where not the same as today iranians

2. of course they mixed . most indians are indid , indobrachid , veddid , melanid etc.

lol at the need to even explain this . it is almost as if I have to say that poles are not arabid

btw. "iranic" peoples are diverse as fuck . we have big differences . also iranid is a phenotype that occurs in my peoples and I have almost never seen an indian that looks like one of our iranids .very rarely I have seen one . especially in real life here where I live the indians (often students) look like completely different people . :lol: iranid my ass

More Iranids in USA than in India lmao

Vigilance
01-23-2018, 06:16 PM
You can find on RARE occasions even Tamil people which look Iranid MIXED. The strong Weddoid influence in Tamil Nadu hardly ever allows for anything without some degree of Weddoid influence.

You can see Iranid admixture in the Kodava/Coorg people of Karnataka, though not pure and mixed with other elements. I saw comparatively more strongly Iranid variants in the Toda people.

rather Iranid-Weddoid/Indo Melanid Tamil man of higher caste, but RATHER should not be JUST Iranid-Weddoid, more mixed Iranid mixed with Weddoid, and actually quite strongly Weddoid but STILL for me at least looks different from other Tamils

http://www.actornapoleon.com/Images/Cinema/Virumandi_img1_zoom.jpg

Vigilance
01-23-2018, 06:23 PM
Actually I find the whole "Iranian neolithic" thing to be dubious, because vast majority of the Caucasoid element in Indians looks still different from Iranians. So I'm not sure what thats supposed to mean...

lameduck
01-23-2018, 06:26 PM
hardcore iranid of this form is quite rare in South Asia

Pakistani Parsi Photographer

http://www.ameanj.com/images/izu.jpg

Hadouken
01-23-2018, 06:32 PM
hardcore iranid of this form is quite rare in South Asia

Pakistani Parsi Photographer

http://www.ameanj.com/images/izu.jpg

Parsis are 70 % or so iranian .they are iranian in origin who mixed a bit with south asians. and they make up 0.05 % of south aisa :p

lameduck
01-23-2018, 06:38 PM
Parsis are 70 % or so iranian .they are iranian in origin who mixed a bit with south asians. and they make up 0.05 % of south aisa :p

yeah you are right , also iranid is overused in South Asian context and many people classified as iranid are just Nord Indid

as for Pashtun they usually have there own look obviously there are similarities with Iranians(as early anthropologist noted)

this is how many Pashtuns look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZimq53WIDA

Marmara
01-23-2018, 06:50 PM
yeah you are right , also iranid is overused in South Asian context and many people classified as iranid are just Nord Indid

as for Pashtun they usually have there own look obviously there are similarities with Iranians(as early anthropologist noted)

How different are Pakistani and Afghan pashtuns? I can see the diversity in them, they look distinct from Middle-Easterners and more like a mix of North Caucasians and Indian neolithic.

lameduck
01-23-2018, 06:58 PM
How different are Pakistani and Afghan pashtuns? I can see the diversity in them, they look distinct from Middle-Easterners and more like a mix of North Caucasians and Indian neolithic.

well Afghan Pashtuns can have more mongoloid and also more near eastern types while Pakistani Pashtuns can have more indid/South Asian influenced types but at global level they are quite similar. I have discussed this in detail with one of guy who has lived in both pashtun region. Many Pashtuns dont accept the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Hadouken
01-23-2018, 06:59 PM

afghan pashtuns are more "western" shifted . Pak pashtuns have more south asian

At least genetically that is

Vigilance
01-24-2018, 02:51 AM

This was the video that I was talking about. This video is only partially representative of Pashtuns. Again because they are so diverse they differ from group to group.