PDA

View Full Version : time to offend everyone

blan
01-27-2011, 12:18 AM
its great to see people get so mad about the Haiti comments but no one mentions the things said about Germany.
very funny track

-PuOOPTzqik

The Lawspeaker
01-27-2011, 12:22 AM
Yap.. we should have left you lot starve and die of cholera.

blan
01-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Yap.. we should have left you lot starve and die of cholera.

and what is it that you did to prevent cholera or starvation? cholera was introduced by outsiders coming to the country after the earth quake
yap.... should have left you dutch pussies to hitler

blan
01-27-2011, 12:51 AM
this track is even more funny

g0CQndSQbMw

The Lawspeaker
01-27-2011, 12:57 AM
and what is it that you did to prevent cholera or starvation? cholera was introduced by outsiders coming to the country after the earth quake
yap.... should have left you dutch pussies to hitler
"Spits in your face !" We spend millions in helping your people. Millions that should have spend on our poor and elderly. (http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/dutch-donate-83-million-euros-haiti-aid) We even fucked up the future of our people by bringing at least 106 children to the Netherlands that can never be send back. (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34976659/ns/world_news-haiti/). Our doctors, nurses and other sort of aid organisations rushed to the rescue as we have also done in America.

http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/photo/gallery/100113/GAL-10Jan13-3545/media/PHO-10Jan13-200336.jpg
Be grateful and thank us every day of your life because you owe it to us and Europeans like us.

blan
01-27-2011, 01:13 AM
"Spits in your face !" We spend millions in helping your people. Millions that should have spend on our poor and elderly. (http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/dutch-donate-83-million-euros-haiti-aid) We even fucked up the future of our people by bringing at least 106 children to the Netherlands that can never be send back. (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34976659/ns/world_news-haiti/). Our doctors, nurses and other sort of aid organisations rushed to the rescue as we have also done in America.

http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/photo/gallery/100113/GAL-10Jan13-3545/media/PHO-10Jan13-200336.jpg
Be grateful and thank us every day of your life because you owe it to us and Europeans like us.

not once has a medical aid worker come to see me when i was sick i pay my doctor bills from my own pocket. not once did a aid worker give me a bag of food i buy my own food, not once was i given clean water or any aid from a medical worker in my whole life or from any bleeding heart who came with an agenda to cure black suffering and black suffering period they could care less what happens to me so no your not getting a thank you from me i never asked for help and i never have wanted it.
wow how sad and pathetic the dutch must be being that they will let there own sick and elderly starve and die while they send money thousands of miles away shame on your country.
to all of you dutch out there i say this to make a point i have no ill will towards the dutch or anyone in its region...with the exception of civis batavi.... i have nothing but bad wishes towards him

The Lawspeaker
01-27-2011, 01:14 AM
Likewise to you, you little tosser. Be grateful that we raced half-way across the effing world to save at least some of your non-European asses.

blan
01-27-2011, 01:18 AM
Likewise to you, you little tosser. Be grateful that we raced half-way across the effing world to save at least some of your non-European asses.

be grateful that you raced over to aid people that were not me??? oh ok then please be grateful when i rush over to your home land to help gypsies... you see my point?? :lightbul:

blan
01-27-2011, 01:20 AM
anyways you missed the point i found many hate comments directed at this video about haiti but there was no anger at the other people this guy attacks and i found it very funny and offensive all at once. that is what this thread is about not a bashing session on me

The Lawspeaker
01-27-2011, 01:20 AM
Your people were a major natural disaster. Of course there would be no civilized nation that would look away. Gypsies (in most cases) ARE a natural disaster and we are being hit with it. So you come to help us then ? :D

blan
01-27-2011, 01:23 AM
Your people were a mayor natural disaster. Of course there would be no civilized nation that would look away. Gypsies (in most cases) ARE a natural disaster and we are being hit with it. So you come to help us then ? :D

Umm you mean major, mayor is someone who runs a town..
Me and you never got to those English lessons.
There are a few other mistakes we can work on later.

The Lawspeaker
01-27-2011, 01:26 AM
Umm you mean major, mayor is someone who runs a town..
Me and you never got to those English lessons.
There are a few other mistakes we can work on later.
It's 3.25, little tosser, we all make mistakes. :coffee:
Besides. I use capital letters in the right places and my spelling usually is o.k. Yours, in most cases, is crap.

blan
01-27-2011, 01:30 AM
It's 3.25, little tosser, we all make mistakes. :coffee:
Besides. I use capital letters in the right places and my spelling usually is o.k. Yours, in most cases, is crap.

yes yes we have been threw this there are no white from the caribbean. even after i posted 10 photos of myself here even after i have made over 1000 constructive posts on this forum even after posting a video about the minority groups of Haiti that had several white Haitians in it.
yes after all of that i am a troll that just has not got banned after 1000 plus posts. you are a silly little man.
you do not believe there are whites in the west indies even after i post photos articles and videos ...you seem like you have some real issues.
bye now troll.

anyways i wanted to post a video i found funny and you destroy the thread with your hate comments....moving on

The Lawspeaker
01-27-2011, 01:32 AM
You do realize that you can rant as much as you want but that you're on the ignore list ? And I am quite sure that I am not the only one that has put you on the list. Now eff off.

blan
01-27-2011, 01:37 AM
You do realize that you can rant as much as you want but that you're on the ignore list ? And I am quite sure that I am not the only one that has put you on the list. Now eff off.

do you mean fuck off? :D that is cute is that how you cuss in dutch anyways here is another video from this silly comedian rapper,

XsN-G6W4d9A

Foxy
01-27-2011, 02:24 PM
what is the purpose of this thread, to offend everyone?

FUCK YOU ALL!!!

I did. :wink

Wyn
01-27-2011, 02:41 PM
its great to see people get so mad about the Haiti comments but no one mentions the things said about Germany.
very funny track

-PuOOPTzqik

Wow, I can't believe this thread wasn't a massive success.

blan
01-27-2011, 05:32 PM
Wow, I can't believe this thread wasn't a massive success.

just putting up a funny track hence the reason it was in the lounge.
it not like the majority of the threads here are really that intellectual anyways.
perhaps i would have better luck if i posted what i was eating at the moment or maybe what i was drinking , or maybe some photos of myself and doing something silly? just wanted to share a song that i thought was funny that is all nothing more nothing less

Psychonaut
01-27-2011, 05:41 PM
What's more retarded than making a thread that is explicitly designed to offend people? Walking into a thread knowing that (it's in the title, right?), and then getting offended...

John: Imma troll the shit out of you, come in here and see! :dev
Bob: OK. :)
John: Trolololol :evilb:
Bob: Hey, you're a troll! :cry

Foxy
01-27-2011, 06:08 PM
What's more retarded than making a thread that is explicitly designed to offend people? Walking into a thread knowing that (it's in the title, right?), and then getting offended...

John: Imma troll the shit out of you, come in here and see! :dev
Bob: OK. :)
John: Trolololol :evilb:
Bob: Hey, you're a troll! :cry

You are a fucking PEDANTIC BALD (BLACK) MAN, relax and take it easy SOME GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just wanted to remain loyal to the purpose of the thread :coffee: which is fantastic after a stressing day :coffee:

OFFEND ME, I WANNA FIGHT WITH SOMEBODY TONIGHT!!

blan
01-27-2011, 09:16 PM
You are a fucking PEDANTIC BALD (BLACK) MAN, relax and take it easy SOME GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just wanted to remain loyal to the purpose of the thread :coffee: which is fantastic after a stressing day :coffee:

OFFEND ME, I WANNA FIGHT WITH SOMEBODY TONIGHT!!

if there is any point to posting this vid ...((there is not a point really just posting it because i find it funny)) but if there was a point it would be that if you go to the vid on you tube you would see tons of posts offended by what was said about Haiti but nothing about how he took the piss out of the Germans, the middle eastern people, ect ect. but hey if you enjoy being offended then you came to the right thread. I suppose i enjoy being offended as well since i keep returning to this forum :rolleyes2:

Crossbow
01-28-2011, 12:19 AM
anyways you missed the point i found many hate comments directed at this video about haiti but there was no anger at the other people this guy attacks and i found it very funny and offensive all at once. that is what this thread is about not a bashing session on me

When I saw this thread, blan's thread, I thought he was pointing to exactly what he explains here^ and I don't see any reason to quarrel for it.

blan
02-18-2011, 04:58 PM
When I saw this thread, blan's thread, I thought he was pointing to exactly what he explains here^ and I don't see any reason to quarrel for it.

the reason i return to this forum is because i know there are more sane people like crossbow than insane idiots like .... well you all know who any ways heres another great rucka rucka ali vid

PRClN6KC7VA