PDA

View Full Version : A question that baffles me a little

Vojnik
01-28-2018, 10:27 AM
A question that baffles me a little is the fact Albania, with a nice stretch of coastline on the Adriatic sea, is not more successful economically then it already is. Isn't Albania utilising the access to sea in the correct way? What is the problem?

The Albanian GDP per capita is even behind Macedonia which is a landlocked country.

Look at that awesome coast line.
https://www.mapsofworld.com/albania/maps/albania-map.jpg

I'm not taking the piss or trolling. I think Albanians are lucky to have a land like Albania. Alot of potential and alot to offer. But is it being utilised to its full potential?

Beautiful.
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/57b9b98a29687f1ef5c622df/t/581511a746c3c4f1cb1b345c/1477775808795/best+beach+albania

Ujku
01-29-2018, 11:33 AM
you slavic faggot , Albania was isolated from the rest of the world for 50 years and when we finally abolished communism we were ruled from that fucking Serbian piece of shit Sali berisha which ruined us even more. We became a country after 2006 , and trust me when i say that in 12 years my country has changed so fucking much.

Give it 10-15 years and we will be leading Western Balkans.

Vojnik
01-29-2018, 02:01 PM
you slavic faggot , Albania was isolated from the rest of the world for 50 years and when we finally abolished communism we were ruled from that fucking Serbian piece of shit Sali berisha which ruined us even more. We became a country after 2006 , and trust me when i say that in 12 years my country has changed so fucking much.

Give it 10-15 years and we will be leading Western Balkans.

Relax. I'm asking a genuine question.

Hulu
01-29-2018, 02:24 PM
Who needs an overcrowded place by tourists to have a higher GDP. You can have a higher standard of living without having over inflated prices.

Dukagjini
01-29-2018, 03:44 PM
A question that baffles me a little is the fact Albania, with a nice stretch of coastline on the Adriatic sea, is not more successful economically then it already is. Isn't Albania utilising the access to sea in the correct way? What is the problem?

The Albanian GDP per capita is even behind Macedonia which is a landlocked country.

I'm not taking the piss or trolling. I think Albanians are lucky to have a land like Albania. Alot of potential and alot to offer. But is it being utilised to its full potential?

Beautiful.
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/57b9b98a29687f1ef5c622df/t/581511a746c3c4f1cb1b345c/1477775808795/best+beach+albania

I think Albania is doing better than it ever has before in its history, economically and in other areas, and the country has progressed a lot ever since the end of the communist era. The real problem Albania has is corruption, which plagues all balkan countries. Get rid of the corruption and our country and others will thrive.

Trilecce
02-03-2018, 01:50 PM

Beautiful.

We are at the beginnings of a change. in 50 years when energy will be a valuable commodity, Albania will supply you since we today produce more energy than we need, and all of it is hydropower. Another hydrostation is being built on the river Vjosa. All of its produce will go to export, and at a premium since its green and renewable energy. We will be the Qatar of green power when your prices for electircity will skyrocket, we will capitalize. Fuck tourism, a bunch of nordic degenrates running wild in my country, dont want that.

Trilecce
02-03-2018, 01:52 PM
I think Albania is doing better than it ever has before in its history, economically and in other areas, and the country has progressed a lot ever since the end of the communist era. The real problem Albania has is corruption, which plagues all balkan countries. Get rid of the corruption and our country and others will thrive.

Very true, however bad it looks to outsiders, we have never been better than today, and the future looks even more promising. Reduce the role oif politics in society and develop business and we will see things advance to greater heights and in greater speeds.

Acquisit0r
02-03-2018, 02:22 PM
Very true, however bad it looks to outsiders, we have never been better than today, and the future looks even more promising. Reduce the role oif politics in society and develop business and we will see things advance to greater heights and in greater speeds.

Location Sweden

lol.

frankhammer
02-03-2018, 02:30 PM
Mass tourism is cancer. Keep your land natural and for your own people. Intensive farming also ruins the natural landscapes. Look everywhere else, little beauty is left except in more remote locations. Deforestation is rife. Natural rivers are dammed and have lost their features. A beautiful coastline isn't one with thousands of tourists and hundreds of hotels blighting the landscape.

Educate your peoples, use technology and only allow just enough land use to feed your people and give them places to holiday in their own land. Be selfish.

Trilecce
02-03-2018, 04:22 PM
Location Sweden

lol.

I cant help that im born here.

Albobalboa
02-05-2018, 07:02 PM
Location Sweden

lol.

We will work harder than ever, no matter the paycheck. Day in day out the make the country better. We don't care that our living standards are worse, as we are willing to work every single day. ALBANIA WILL RISE!

- Sent from Sweden

jackrussell
02-05-2018, 07:07 PM
It's a magnificent land with beatifull people .

Bosnians and Albanians will rule Balkans in 10 years .

Ujku
02-06-2018, 08:50 AM
It's a magnificent land with beatifull people .

Bosnians and Albanians will rule Balkans in 10 years .

Inshallah.