PDA

View Full Version : NEITHER BLACK OR WHITE: THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS

Sasuke
01-29-2018, 10:18 PM
There is a common misconception that the ancient Egyptians were either Black or White. This bogus claim has two equally wrong sides:

The Afrocentric side: ALL pharaohs were BLACK and even the Caucasoid ones must've been only Ethiopians or Somalis with Caucasoid skull, none of them was ever White!
The Eurocentric side: ALL pharaohs were WHITE or at least DARK CAUCASOIDS, none of them was ever Negroid!

Both are equally wrong. None of these bogus claims is supported by any serious Egyptologist. The fallacies that are typical of both sides can be easily refuted.

AFROCENTRIC CLAIM: "The Egyptians were obviously Black because they had Negro hair texture, thick lips and the noses of the statues are missing because Europeans were envious that large-nosed Negroid folks created an advanced civilization when DA WHITEY WUZ LIVIN' IN 'EM CAVEZ! And da so-called Caucasoid ones were like Ethiopians and Somalis, not da whitey!"

EASILY DEBUNKING IT: First of all, their alleged "Afro hair" was a wig. Egyptians used to shave their heads and cover their baldness with wigs. Also, thick lips can be found in any race, even in Scandinavians and also Mongoloid folks, which doesn't mean they're mixed with Black Africans. The noses are missing from many Greek statues as well, aren't they? Were they BLACK PPL WHEN DA WHITEY BE LIVIN IN DA CAVEZ as well? Give me a break. Also, many Ethiopians and Somalis have Caucasoid skulls because they're mixed, as already proven by DNA tests. Afrocentrists often use the following artifact to claim that Narmer, a.k.a Menes (the very first pharaoh) was Black African, but it's easily refuted:

https://muhammadabdo.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/khufukj.jpg

EUROCENTRIC CLAIM: Oh, the Egyptians were definitely NORDIC WHITES who migrated to Egypt and founded it, because an amazing civilization can only be built by Nordics, no matter how many miles away Egypt is from Scandinavia. Their statues have blue eyes and their mummies have blond and red hair! HOW DARE you say that the Egyptians were Egyptians when they were obviously Nordic Europeans? Their mummies and statues have CAUCASOID skulls!

EASILY DEBUNKING IT: So you be sayin' da Germanic tribes built pyramids and wuz kangz in Egypt but then they decided to forget how to build everything and then they came back to their tribes until Southern Europeans gave them civilization again only after the Roman Empire became Christian and fell? Cool story! Well, only a few minority of the statues have any eye colour other than black and most of them and gray instead of blue; even fewer are actually blue, and both the gray and blue ones can be just a religious or simply artistic representation of their power or any other form of symbolism. Also, only a few minority of the actually Egyptian mummies have blond and red hair, the other thousands of blond and redhead mummies that were found date from the Roman period of Egypt. Even the few minority of ethnically Egyptian mummies with these traits are most likely just a result of the chemical elements used in the process of mummification. As for their Caucasoid skulls, this skull shape can be found even in the darkest (some even actually black-skinned) people, such as many (if not most) Dravidians.

Another very flawed fallacy used by both Afrocentrists and Eurocentrists whenever it pleases them is to analyse Egyptian art, either in terms of colour or facial traits. The problem with this fallacy is the fact that most (if not all) Egyptologists agree that Egyptian art was purely symbolic and never meant to be realistic (unlike Greek art). So, based on all evidences, I come to the conclusion that the ONLY way of determining their race is by analysing only the mummies.

So, if any of you members of The Apricity have unaltered pictures of pre-Greek (and also pre-Roman) Egyptian mummies, please show here on this thread. On the internet I couldn't find anyone on any 100% reliable website (if such thing exists anyway), and I'm afraid that many ones I've seen on the internet are photoshopped to match either the Afrocentric or Eurocentric bogus claims. So, I want pictures of mummies only from credible sources, prefereably from BOOKS written by serious archaeologists/historians. If anyone here can show any, please share it with me and everyone else viewing this thread by posting it on the comment section. Thank you very much for The Appreciation (pun intended).

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
01-29-2018, 10:20 PM
To be fair we dont really have a sizeable amount of ancient egyptian autosomal Dna tested

greasycaveman
01-29-2018, 10:21 PM
ancient egyptians are the same as modern day egyptians.

Sasuke
01-29-2018, 10:23 PM

Modern Egyptians came from Arabs who invaded Egypt and islamized it. It's because of ISLAM that we still don't have a certain answer about which race the ancient Egyptians were!

Sasuke
01-29-2018, 10:24 PM
To be fair we dont really have a sizeable amount of ancient egyptian autosomal Dna tested

Agreed. We should have the autosomal DNA of every single mummy. It's the 21st century and geneticists haven't done it yet... that's very weird.

paprika
01-29-2018, 10:36 PM
ancient egyptians were clearly swarthy semitic caucasoids, ramesses ii (ozymandias) even had red hair, most genetic tests suggest that after the arab conquest the arabs assimilated them giving them minor admixture while the population largely remained the same genetically

zhaoyun
01-29-2018, 10:48 PM
The ancient Egyptians were neither Northern Europeans or West Africans, actually the idea they are either is fucking ridiculous.

The ancient Egyptians were probably roughly similar to what they are today. Leaning caucasoid with SSA admix.

Sasuke
01-29-2018, 10:54 PM
So, if any of you members of The Apricity have unaltered pictures of pre-Greek (and also pre-Roman) Egyptian mummies, please show here on this thread. On the internet I couldn't find anyone on any 100% reliable website (if such thing exists anyway), and I'm afraid that many ones I've seen on the internet are photoshopped to match either the Afrocentric or Eurocentric bogus claims. So, I want pictures of mummies only from credible sources, prefereably from BOOKS written by serious archaeologists/historians. If anyone here can show any, please share it with me and everyone else viewing this thread by posting it on the comment section. Thank you very much for The Appreciation (pun intended).

This thread is already running out of my proposal. Please, guys, focus on this proposal.

CommonSense
01-30-2018, 06:09 PM
I read somewhere that they had less SSA admixutre than contemporary Egyptians. Not sure how true or reliable that info is.

KMack
01-30-2018, 06:17 PM
Some USA Black guys call themselves Hoteps. They claim their ancestors built the Pryamids, were the rulers of Egypt.
When it was announced that the Movie Black Panther was going to be released this stuff started popping up,

https://i.imgur.com/FRWd7hc.png

:picard2:

paprika
01-30-2018, 06:20 PM
Some USA Black guys call themselves Hoteps. They claim their ancestors built the Pryamids, were the rulers of Egypt.
When it was announced that the Movie Black Panther was going to be released this stuff started popping up,

https://i.imgur.com/FRWd7hc.png

:picard2:

some of those who call themselves hoteps are actually a new faction who are against race baiting and sjws, they are actually pretty cool except for their retarded afrocentrism of course

KMack
01-30-2018, 06:23 PM
some of those who call themselves hoteps are actually a new faction who are against race baiting and sjws, they are actually pretty cool except for their retarded afrocentrism of course

I meet a lot of guys like that at the gym, most are pretty cool. Some take it way too serious though. It is cringe worthy.

Zroota
02-02-2018, 09:34 AM
ancient egyptians were clearly swarthy semitic caucasoids, ramesses ii (ozymandias) even had red hair, most genetic tests suggest that after the arab conquest the arabs assimilated them giving them minor admixture while the population largely remained the same genetically
This.

Though they were still far darker than Levantines.

Kouros
02-02-2018, 09:35 AM
Ancient Egyptians were modern day Egyptians with a lot less SSA

TEUTORIGOS
02-02-2018, 11:17 AM
I read somewhere that they had less SSA admixutre than contemporary Egyptians. Not sure how true or reliable that info is.

There is undeniable scientific evidence that Ancient Egyptians were more closely related to Europeans and not Sub-Saharan Negroids. In fact, they are not even closely related to the so-called “Modern Egyptians”. It is astounding, to say the least :

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

Lesson to be learned here : race mixing destroys civilization.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBHvFK4UAAAnmBM?format=jpg

TEUTORIGOS
02-02-2018, 11:23 AM
There is a common misconception that the ancient Egyptians were either Black or White. This bogus claim has two equally wrong sides:

The Afrocentric side: ALL pharaohs were BLACK and even the Caucasoid ones must've been only Ethiopians or Somalis with Caucasoid skull, none of them was ever White!
The Eurocentric side: ALL pharaohs were WHITE or at least DARK CAUCASOIDS, none of them was ever Negroid!

Both are equally wrong. None of these bogus claims is supported by any serious Egyptologist. The fallacies that are typical of both sides can be easily refuted.

AFROCENTRIC CLAIM: "The Egyptians were obviously Black because they had Negro hair texture, thick lips and the noses of the statues are missing because Europeans were envious that large-nosed Negroid folks created an advanced civilization when DA WHITEY WUZ LIVIN' IN 'EM CAVEZ! And da so-called Caucasoid ones were like Ethiopians and Somalis, not da whitey!"

EASILY DEBUNKING IT: First of all, their alleged "Afro hair" was a wig. Egyptians used to shave their heads and cover their baldness with wigs. Also, thick lips can be found in any race, even in Scandinavians and also Mongoloid folks, which doesn't mean they're mixed with Black Africans. The noses are missing from many Greek statues as well, aren't they? Were they BLACK PPL WHEN DA WHITEY BE LIVIN IN DA CAVEZ as well? Give me a break. Also, many Ethiopians and Somalis have Caucasoid skulls because they're mixed, as already proven by DNA tests. Afrocentrists often use the following artifact to claim that Narmer, a.k.a Menes (the very first pharaoh) was Black African, but it's easily refuted:

EUROCENTRIC CLAIM: Oh, the Egyptians were definitely NORDIC WHITES who migrated to Egypt and founded it, because an amazing civilization can only be built by Nordics, no matter how many miles away Egypt is from Scandinavia. Their statues have blue eyes and their mummies have blond and red hair! HOW DARE you say that the Egyptians were Egyptians when they were obviously Nordic Europeans? Their mummies and statues have CAUCASOID skulls!

EASILY DEBUNKING IT: So you be sayin' da Germanic tribes built pyramids and wuz kangz in Egypt but then they decided to forget how to build everything and then they came back to their tribes until Southern Europeans gave them civilization again only after the Roman Empire became Christian and fell? Cool story! Well, only a few minority of the statues have any eye colour other than black and most of them and gray instead of blue; even fewer are actually blue, and both the gray and blue ones can be just a religious or simply artistic representation of their power or any other form of symbolism. Also, only a few minority of the actually Egyptian mummies have blond and red hair, the other thousands of blond and redhead mummies that were found date from the Roman period of Egypt. Even the few minority of ethnically Egyptian mummies with these traits are most likely just a result of the chemical elements used in the process of mummification. As for their Caucasoid skulls, this skull shape can be found even in the darkest (some even actually black-skinned) people, such as many (if not most) Dravidians.

Another very flawed fallacy used by both Afrocentrists and Eurocentrists whenever it pleases them is to analyse Egyptian art, either in terms of colour or facial traits. The problem with this fallacy is the fact that most (if not all) Egyptologists agree that Egyptian art was purely symbolic and never meant to be realistic (unlike Greek art). So, based on all evidences, I come to the conclusion that the ONLY way of determining their race is by analysing only the mummies.

Nigga are you retarded ? Black and white are not scientific terms. The Egyptians were not strictly Europid but they were still technically caucasoid. Therefore, the Eurocentrists are less retarded than afrocentrists but an order of a magnitude.

Heather Duval
02-02-2018, 11:28 AM
https://78.media.tumblr.com/7d9dd01b4b89ebabc9f646ed6aeeb44f/tumblr_n6xjrmykir1r18n9jo2_250.gif

StonyArabia
02-06-2018, 11:42 PM
modern Egyptians are basically the descendants of the ancient Egyptians, they just switched languages, in fact up to the 19th century many Egyptian Muslim villages also spoke Coptic before it completely died out.

Decius
02-06-2018, 11:49 PM
Ancient Egyptians were a North African Caucasoid people so not "White" but Caucasoid.

Sasuke
02-06-2018, 11:51 PM
https://78.media.tumblr.com/7d9dd01b4b89ebabc9f646ed6aeeb44f/tumblr_n6xjrmykir1r18n9jo2_250.gif

Q?

Cristiano viejo
02-06-2018, 11:53 PM

FALSE.

greasycaveman
02-07-2018, 12:27 AM
FALSE.
I agree, they are spaniards
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/43/Pharaoh.svg/350px-Pharaoh.svg.png
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7a/Kneeling_Statuette_of_Pepy_I%2C_ca._2338-2298_B.C.E.%2C_39.121.jpg/800px-Kneeling_Statuette_of_Pepy_I%2C_ca._2338-2298_B.C.E.%2C_39.121.jpg

Carlito's Way
02-07-2018, 12:48 AM
The DNA extracted by the mummies have been from the late ancient Egyptian pharohs and not the earliest ones which I am positive the earliest will either be pred. Black or simply be heavily mix with black. The fact is that even the late ancient Egyptian Pharohs came out with SSA ancestry which can only suggest the pharohs got more and more mixed by the colonizers.

Also ancient egyptian pharohs have nothing to do with the population as a whole, no actual ancient egyptian citizen has ever been tested, the ancient egyptian non-pharoh population couldve been heavily mix with SSA, while the upper class less SSA mix which shouldnt surprise anyone when we speak about mix nations, all latin american countries have a majority upper white class, very few are hardly pred amerindian or black. So if 2,000 years from now, they test the upper class of latin america, they will find they were very close to european and hardly mix race, therefor the latin american population as a whole were majority European with little to no amerindian/ssa admixture smh how stupid would that be

Sorry but Ancient late Pharoh Egyptians were not Caucasoid people, they were mix race but had little SSA ancestry. I find it funny how whites want to claim them as Caucasoid despite them having the same blood yall dumbasses hate and find inferior. Stop the double standards my niggas, they were not Caucasoid at all.

Sasuke
02-07-2018, 12:58 AM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/43/Pharaoh.svg/350px-Pharaoh.svg.png
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7a/Kneeling_Statuette_of_Pepy_I%2C_ca._2338-2298_B.C.E.%2C_39.121.jpg/800px-Kneeling_Statuette_of_Pepy_I%2C_ca._2338-2298_B.C.E.%2C_39.121.jpg

No, the ancient Egyptians were too light-skinned when compared to Spaniards.

Decius
02-07-2018, 01:16 AM

lol

Decius
02-07-2018, 01:16 AM
No, the ancient Egyptians were too light-skinned when compared to Spaniards.

:picard1:

skain
02-07-2018, 01:40 AM
It's funny white supremacists considering ancient Egyptians as whites, At the time of applying the One drop rule has its exceptions

Sasuke
02-07-2018, 01:46 AM
It's funny white supremacists considering ancient Egyptians as whites, At the time of applying the One drop rule has its exceptions

Yes, but only a few of the Pharaohs were blacks, the vast majority were brown Caucasoids indigenous to North Africa.

Sasuke
02-07-2018, 01:46 AM
:picard1:

C'mon, Spaniards are even darker than modern Egyptians, so they're obviously darker than the ancient ones.

Decius
02-07-2018, 02:24 AM
C'mon, Spaniards are even darker than modern Egyptians, so they're obviously darker than the ancient ones.

just stop trolling

Kriptc06
02-07-2018, 02:27 AM

that surely is hypocritical

greasycaveman
02-07-2018, 02:29 AM
just stop trolling

shhhh they are... spaniards cannot be egyption, they could only pass south of egypt.

Smeagol
02-07-2018, 03:08 AM
The DNA extracted by the mummies have been from the late ancient Egyptian pharohs and not the earliest ones which I am positive the earliest will either be pred. Black or simply be heavily mix with black. The fact is that even the late ancient Egyptian Pharohs came out with SSA ancestry which can only suggest the pharohs got more and more mixed by the colonizers.

Also ancient egyptian pharohs have nothing to do with the population as a whole, no actual ancient egyptian citizen has ever been tested, the ancient egyptian non-pharoh population couldve been heavily mix with SSA, while the upper class less SSA mix which shouldnt surprise anyone when we speak about mix nations, all latin american countries have a majority upper white class, very few are hardly pred amerindian or black. So if 2,000 years from now, they test the upper class of latin america, they will find they were very close to european and hardly mix race, therefor the latin american population as a whole were majority European with little to no amerindian/ssa admixture smh how stupid would that be

Sorry but Ancient late Pharoh Egyptians were not Caucasoid people, they were mix race but had little SSA ancestry. I find it funny how whites want to claim them as Caucasoid despite them having the same blood yall dumbasses hate and find inferior. Stop the double standards my niggas, they were not Caucasoid at all.

They didn't test Pharaohs, they tested commoners, and not just from the Late period, but from the New Kingdom to Roman times. SSA only increased to it's current levels (15-20%) in post-Roman times. The only way the earliest Egyptians could be much blacker is if the Hyksos had a huge genetic impact.

Sasuke
02-07-2018, 12:14 PM
Edited... BECAUSE I WANTED TO EDIT IT!

Danniboy
02-14-2018, 06:49 AM
Why are people still having this argument?
There has been mummy DNA taken from least 4 different sites in Egypt. All DNA results shows they were MIDDLE EASTERN in origin.
From Abusir el Meleq:
https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

Egyptian
02-14-2018, 09:31 PM
90% of comments are pure BS!.

Black,White or Alien .. here is a fact, we own Egypt, we live in Egypt and we carry the Egyptian citizenship... so all the BS about so called (modern Egyptians) has no meaning and actually zero Egyptian care about what's written on internet about them.

so afrocentrists or european supermacist can waste their time debating about other people civilization while the real owners of the civilization and the country give no f***.

Senpai
02-14-2018, 09:33 PM
I think even making this thread and mentioning Eurocentric people is not needed. You barely see White people claiming Ancient Egypt in comparison to black people claiming it. Any fully functioning human being would say they were North African Arabs.

Saleko
02-16-2018, 10:35 PM
Ancient Egyptians were mixed society for sure

User50
02-18-2018, 04:21 PM
Agreed. We should have the autosomal DNA of every single mummy. It's the 21st century and geneticists haven't done it yet... that's very weird.

Lol. You really think that getting DNA from 3000+ year old mummies is easy. Even ancestry DNA tests on actual people alive today aren't 100% accurate.

User50
02-18-2018, 04:33 PM

I think the ancient Egyptians are actually supposed be more closely related to modern Saudi Arabians and modern Levantines than they are to modern Egyptians. At least in part because of the extra SSA that was brought in during the Muslim slave trade.

Latinus
02-18-2018, 04:36 PM

But the modern Egyptians have more SSA admixture.

Egyptian
02-18-2018, 04:39 PM

Same as Iberians and brazilians have more moor and SSA Admixture.

Latinus
02-18-2018, 04:47 PM
Same as Iberians and brazilians have more moor and SSA Admixture.
:rolleyes:

User50
02-18-2018, 04:55 PM

Who the hell follows the one drop rule? The one drop rule wasn't actually adopted anywhere until 1910. (Contrary to this board which seems to think it was the racial standard for all of US history). According to wiki

Tennessee adopted such a "one-drop" statute in 1910, and Louisiana soon followed. Then Texas and Arkansas in 1911, Mississippi in 1917, North Carolina in 1923, Virginia in 1924, Alabama and Georgia in 1927, and Oklahoma in 1931

So it wasn't in place anywhere for more than 54 years (1910-1964). Oklahoma was the only non-Confederate state to adopt it. And even in the former Confederacy Florida and South Carolina never adopted it.

And even when it was officially the law I'm relatively certain that nobody was declared a negro because of 1/256 black blood. As if such ancestry could seriously be traced down.

Isleño
08-26-2018, 05:55 AM
modern Egyptians are basically the descendants of the ancient Egyptians, they just switched languages, in fact up to the 19th century many Egyptian Muslim villages also spoke Coptic before it completely died out.

I think it’s pretty clear what the Ancient Egyptians looked like....this is from the Cairo Museum:
https://preview.ibb.co/e5MP59/0_C0_C4_B58_6_C0_A_44_E8_8_B3_D_56_BA06156_D83.png

Not that different than modern Egyptians.

Isleño
08-26-2018, 06:22 PM

Yes, according to the Abusir mummies, 8% more from within the last 750 years. But there is a portion of the study in one of the figures that suggests they are the descendants of the ancient Egyptians.

Catarinense1998
08-26-2018, 06:31 PM
Egyptians were black. The butthurt is free to the whites retards.

Genovefa
08-26-2018, 06:35 PM
The TRUTH

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/061/390/5a7.jpg

Kamal900
08-26-2018, 06:39 PM
I think it’s pretty clear what the Ancient Egyptians looked like....this is from the Cairo Museum:
https://preview.ibb.co/e5MP59/0_C0_C4_B58_6_C0_A_44_E8_8_B3_D_56_BA06156_D83.png

Not that different than modern Egyptians.

We..Wuzn't kangs?? SHIEEEEEEEEEEET!

Jokes aside, yes, the ancient Egyptians are the ancestors of modern day Egyptians.

Smaug
08-26-2018, 06:39 PM
We wuz kangz.

Dragoon
08-26-2018, 06:49 PM
A study by published in 2017 described the extraction and analysis of DNA from 151 mummified ancient Egyptian individuals, whose remains were recovered from Abusir el-Meleq in the Cairo Governate. The scientists said that obtaining well-preserved, uncontaminated DNA from mummies has been a problem for the field and that these samples provided "the first reliable data set obtained from ancient Egyptians using high-throughput DNA sequencing methods". The study showed that Ancient Egyptians had the greatest affinity for modern Middle Eastern (Arab, Levantine and Anatolian) populations, and had significantly more affinity with southeastern Europeans than with sub-Saharan Africans. Nevertheless, there was a significant sub-Saharan African component in the ancestry of each mummy: "absolute estimates of African ancestry using these two methods in the three ancient individuals range from 6 to 15%." This level of sub-Saharan African ancestry is significantly lower than that of modern Egyptians from Abusir, who "range from 14 to 21%."[36]

The study's authors cautioned that the mummies may be unrepresentative of the Ancient Egyptian population as a whole, since they were recovered from the northern part of Egypt, and contemporary genetic studies show much greater levels of sub-Saharan African ancestry in the current-day populations of southern as opposed to northern Egypt.[37]

Ampim has a specific concern about the painting of the "Table of Nations" in the Tomb of Ramses III (KV11). The "Table of Nations" is a standard painting that appears in a number of tombs, and they were usually provided for the guidance of the soul of the deceased.[101][109] Among other things, it described the "four races of men" as follows: (translation by E.A. Wallis Budge:[109] "The first are RETH, the second are AAMU, the third are NEHESU, and the fourth are THEMEHU. The RETH are Egyptians, the AAMU are dwellers in the deserts to the east and north-east of Egypt, the NEHESU are the black races, and the THEMEHU are the fair-skinned Libyans."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy

and dont forget ancient aliens cause Giorgio Tsoukalos says so!

Isleño
08-26-2018, 07:40 PM
Egyptians were black. The butthurt is free to the whites retards.
I sincerely hope that is sarcasm :)

Isleño
08-26-2018, 08:13 PM
We..Wuzn't kangs?? SHIEEEEEEEEEEET!

Jokes aside, yes, the ancient Egyptians are the ancestors of modern day Egyptians.
Now you see? I remember you started one thread where you were trying to show the Egyptians were Caucasoid and you eventually became mislead by Afrocentrism and started to believe they were East African Horners and I think I had to remind you that East African Horners didn’t come into existence in their current mulatto form until only 3,000 years ago and Egypt is older than that by far. I think you then jumped back on track, not sure if from my comment or your own.

Anyway, yes the ancient Egyptians are the ancestors of the moderns who picked up 8% more SSA give or take. That picture I posted here clearly shows what their race would look like. And it came from them, not anyone in modern times.

Afrocentrism is a delusional mental disorder, remember that.

I can post numerous statues, figurines and sarcophagi that look West Eurasian like modern Egyptians, Bedouins and Levantines.

Congolese Rice
08-26-2018, 08:19 PM
the ancient egyptians were either black, or black berbers. eitherway they were very likely native african just like the rest of the berbers and SSA peoples so anyone who think egyptians aint dark or black is retarded and white history brainwashed XD

Kamal900
08-26-2018, 08:28 PM
the ancient egyptians were either black, or black berbers. eitherway they were very likely native african just like the rest of the berbers and SSA peoples so anyone who think egyptians aint dark or black is retarded and white history brainwashed XD

Lol, they were the closest to Palestinians, Yemenite Jews, Jordanians and to Arabians than to Berbers, who are North African Caucasoids, and Blacks:

A 2017 genetic study of 83 mummies from northern Egypt (buried near modern-day Cairo), which constituted "the first reliable data set obtained from ancient Egyptians using high-throughput DNA sequencing methods," showed that these persons were most closely related to the diverse modern populations of what is now the Arab world, particularly the southern Levant and Arabia, as well as Turkey, while also indicating smaller affinities to the neighboring southeastern European and sub-Saharan African (Nubian) populations. All 83 mummies had significant levels of sub-Saharan African ancestry, but this ancestry was relatively distant. Specifically, the mummies contained between 6% and 15% sub-Saharan African ancestry, with this component getting increasingly large in the later eras of Ancient Egypt. The study's authors noted that this is much less than the percentage of sub-Saharan African ancestry in modern Egyptians, and emphasized the genetic distance between Ancient and modern Egyptians.[5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy

modern Egyptians cluster the closest to Palestinians:

"Genetic affinity between the studied groups was further investigated by calculating pairwise genetic distances (RST) using Y-STR haplotypes. The MDS (Figure 2B) shows a geographical clustering similar to the PCA. The first dimension splits the sub-Saharan Africans from all other populations. The North Africans cluster close to Middle Easterners with Tuareg drawn towards sub-Saharans and Egypt close to Palestinians."

"Results show significant variance among groups when Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia were pooled in one group and Libya, Tuareg, Egypt and the Middle East pooled in the second group. Variance among groups decreases but remains significant when Libyans and Tuareg are added to the first group. Conversely, significant differences between groups are lost when Egyptians are added to the North African group (Table S3). This result is also reflected in the PCA and MDS and shows Egypt's strong affinity to the Middle East rather than to North Africa."
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?155664-Genetic-study-on-North-Africans

As a "White" skinned Palestinian Arab, I have far more right to claim ancient Egyptians as my closest genetic cousins and as my own than any Black populations today, especially those from the new world who are descendants of west and central African slaves.

Kamal900
08-26-2018, 08:30 PM
Now you see? I remember you started one thread where you were trying to show the Egyptians were Caucasoid and you eventually became mislead by Afrocentrism and started to believe they were East African Horners and I think I had to remind you that East African Horners didn’t come into existence in their current mulatto form until only 3,000 years ago and Egypt is older than that by far. I think you then jumped back on track, not sure if from my comment or your own.

Anyway, yes the ancient Egyptians are the ancestors of the moderns who picked up 8% more SSA give or take. That picture I posted here clearly shows what their race would look like. And it came from them, not anyone in modern times.

Afrocentrism is a delusional mental disorder, remember that.

I can post numerous statues, figurines and sarcophagi that look West Eurasian like modern Egyptians, Bedouins and Levantines.

Post some pictures, bro.

Congolese Rice
08-26-2018, 08:35 PM
Lol, they were the closest to Palestinians, Yemenite Jews, Jordanians and to Arabians than to Berbers, who are North African Caucasoids, and Blacks:

As a "White" skinned Palestinian Arab, I have far more right to claim ancient Egyptians as my closest genetic cousins and as my own than any Black populations today, especially those from the new world who are descendants of west and central African slaves.

yeah sure you do XD i have no egyptian ancestry, ATLEAST what i know of. i am either partially Algerian or partially Ethiopian. eitherway ethiopians are also mulatto and mixed east african and arab so yeah XD

arkas
08-26-2018, 08:39 PM
DNA points to Egyptians having a connection to modern day Levantines. I think it is obvious they were some kind of race similar to modern day MENA's, it is how they portrayed themselves in their art, they differentiated themselves from the SSA's. But they certainly were not Nordid lol

Isleño
08-26-2018, 08:44 PM
Actually I have to disagree with you. Most of the statues, figurines and sarcophagi recovered from Egypt show them to look more like modern Egyptians, Bedouins and even Levantines. Although SSA might have been greater in some, I don’t think it was the majority at all. The only genome-wide tested DNA of Egyptian mummies in the world (there are three) show all three to be West Eurasians much like Bedouins and modern Levantines like Palestinians. However, on one of the figures in the study that showcases the three DNA results, It suggests that the modern Egyptians are the descendants of the ancient Egyptians even if the modern Egyptians picked up 8% more SSA.

Still, the ancient Egyptians clustered near modern Egyptians.

The picture I posted in this thread shows lifelike representations of their racial type which looks like modern Egyptians, really.

In the same study, 90 haplogroups were given for 90 Egyptian mummies, 89 of the haplogroups were West Eurasian origin. In a separate study of an ancient Egyptian Governor, he had a West Eurasian haplogroup. In a third study on ancient Egyptians, there were two brothers and both of them had a West Eurasian haplogroup.

I think it’s quite clear between the haplogroups, the genome-wide results and the statues, figurines and sarcophagi, the ancient Egyptians were North African Caucasoid people much like they are today, with few changes.

So I’d have to disagree with you, the ancient Egyptians were not black. They were North African caucasoids of mostly West Eurasian DNA with a minor Sub-Saharan African admixture.

Isleño
08-26-2018, 08:48 PM
Post some pictures, bro.

I will post some pictures later on bro, I have to go get ready I’m going out to eat with family in about an hour. I’ll be back on later and I’ll load up this thread with pictures just for you.

Armenian Bishop
08-26-2018, 09:36 PM
We can find a East African Component among them, as well as Levantine and North African. Many of them have Caucasoid features.

Bobby Martnen
08-26-2018, 10:28 PM
https://pics.me.me/we-wuz-kings-n-shiet-id-calad-12-08-16-thu-18-40-34-n-how-30972893.png

Isleño
08-27-2018, 05:06 AM
Post some pictures, bro.

Post some pictures, bro.

Prince Rahotep and princess Nofret, 4th Dynasty Old Kingdom

https://ka-perseus-images.s3.amazonaws.com/d5afd37748fff7ca45853aa527e93207e4105fe7.jpg

The Seated Scribe, 4th Dynasty, old Kingdom

https://www.louvre.fr/sites/default/files/imagecache/940x768/medias/medias_images/images/louvre-quotscribe-accroupiquot.jpg

Ptahkhenuwy and his wife, 5th Dynasty, Old Kingdom

https://mfas3.s3.amazonaws.com/objects/SC193393.jpg

Seneb and family, 6th Dynasty, Old Kingdom

https://c1.staticflickr.com/2/1673/26253121960_4bb1b14844_b.jpg

Ranofer, 5th Dynasty, Old Kingdom

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv272/Dirk888/ranofer.jpg

Nakht Ankh, 12th Dynasty, Middle Kingdom

http://www.ancient-egypt.co.uk/manchester/images/Body%20coffin%20of%20Khnum%20Nakht.jpg

Hemiunu, 4th Dynasty, Old Kingdom

http://gizamedia.rc.fas.harvard.edu/images/MFA-images/Giza/GizaImage/full/recent/AAW1636.jpg

Kamose, 17th Dynasty, Second Intermediate period

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/58/54/92/5854927d7a4b453e855d7b4a716df345.jpg

Here are random Sarcophagi:

https://muzeiongallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/DPI_2044.jpeg
https://st.depositphotos.com/1902695/4655/i/950/depositphotos_46553107-stock-photo-egyptian-sarcophagus.jpg
http://s2.glbimg.com/6cDq2mRZ5lDgmzwExG1DVCiP6ZQ=/s.glbimg.com/jo/g1/f/original/2016/11/13/mumialuxoregito1.jpg
https://img3.stockfresh.com/files/p/perseomedusa/m/46/5477902_stock-photo-egyptian-sarcophagus.jpg
https://www.click.ro/sites/default/files/styles/articol/public/medias/2014/08/20/sarcofag.jpg?itok=FaGvcTEP
http://n7.alamy.com/zooms/b08ddfba6da54690bd50a4b89a975a0e/uk-england-london-british-museum-egyptian-room-display-of-egyptian-d6t05y.jpg
http://www.culture24.org.uk/asset_arena/4/97/74/547794/v0_master.jpg
https://c8.alamy.com/comp/J2M4RR/egyptian-mummy-sarcophogus-of-madja-dating-from-around-1450-bc-J2M4RR.jpg

Congolese Rice
08-27-2018, 05:14 AM
Actually I have to disagree with you. Most of the statues, figurines and sarcophagi recovered from Egypt show them to look more like modern Egyptians, Bedouins and even Levantines. Although SSA might have been greater in some, I don’t think it was the majority at all. The only genome-wide tested DNA of Egyptian mummies in the world (there are three) show all three to be West Eurasians much like Bedouins and modern Levantines like Palestinians. However, on one of the figures in the study that showcases the three DNA results, It suggests that the modern Egyptians are the descendants of the ancient Egyptians even if the modern Egyptians picked up 8% more SSA.

Still, the ancient Egyptians clustered near modern Egyptians.

The picture I posted in this thread shows lifelike representations of their racial type which looks like modern Egyptians, really.

In the same study, 90 haplogroups were given for 90 Egyptian mummies, 89 of the haplogroups were West Eurasian origin. In a separate study of an ancient Egyptian Governor, he had a West Eurasian haplogroup. In a third study on ancient Egyptians, there were two brothers and both of them had a West Eurasian haplogroup.

I think it’s quite clear between the haplogroups, the genome-wide results and the statues, figurines and sarcophagi, the ancient Egyptians were North African Caucasoid people much like they are today, with few changes.

So I’d have to disagree with you, the ancient Egyptians were not black. They were North African caucasoids of mostly West Eurasian DNA with a minor Sub-Saharan African admixture.

well once again i didnt specifiy it alot XD what i went with black berbers was "Dark" or "brown" berbers, not like coastal or riffian berbers XD i believe they were mainly north african of origin, because im pretty sure the ancient semites and levantines didnt reach Egypt before the blacks/berbers did lmao. i think ancient egyptians are a mix of pred. berber, lesser levantine, and minor ssa yeah

Congolese Rice
08-27-2018, 05:15 AM
https://pics.me.me/we-wuz-kings-n-shiet-id-calad-12-08-16-thu-18-40-34-n-how-30972893.png

MAJOR OOF

Westbrook
08-27-2018, 05:20 AM
Blows my mind that anyone actually cares about this

Isleño
08-27-2018, 05:22 AM
Wanna see some Afrocentric desperation?

PRINCE RAHOTEP AND PRINCESS NOFRET

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ce/6a/8c/ce6a8ca84071fe98ef871beda3da9f88.jpg

AFROCENTRISM

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/42/Prince_Ra-Hotep_and_Princess_Nefer-T_%28cropped%29.jpg/300px-Prince_Ra-Hotep_and_Princess_Nefer-T_%28cropped%29.jpg

Isleño
08-27-2018, 05:26 AM
well once again i didnt specifiy it alot XD what i went with black berbers was "Dark" or "brown" berbers, not like coastal or riffian berbers XD i believe they were mainly north african of origin, because im pretty sure the ancient semites and levantines didnt reach Egypt before the blacks/berbers did lmao. i think ancient egyptians are a mix of pred. berber, lesser levantine, and minor ssa yeahDo you know the story of how North Africa was peopled by Caucasoid people? If not, I will be happy to tell you. It answers any questions or hypothesis you might have.

Isleño
08-27-2018, 05:26 AM
Blows my mind that anyone actually cares about this

I guess this thread is not for you.

Congolese Rice
08-27-2018, 05:35 AM
Do you know the story of how North Africa was peopled by Caucasoid people? If not, I will be happy to tell you. It answers any questions or hypothesis you might have.

well i knew that north africa was pred. caucasoid lol, but i dont believe arabs and ancient levantines got there first than any other inhabitant of africa back in the time. Ancient Egyptians are some seperate race of berbers i think, mixed with the levantines/israelis whatever that crossed from the sinai over to egypt sure. but i bet all my money the original egyptians were berber.

Isleño
08-27-2018, 06:02 AM
well i knew that north africa was pred. caucasoid lol, but i dont believe arabs and ancient levantines got there first than any other inhabitant of africa back in the time. Ancient Egyptians are some seperate race of berbers i think, mixed with the levantines/israelis whatever that crossed from the sinai over to egypt sure. but i bet all my money the original egyptians were berber.
Well it goes like this....

Once upon a time, North Africa was green and lush. There were black Africans living in the area. Then, West Eurasians started coming into Africa in the first wave around 45,000-50,000 years ago. Then further waves of West Eurasians continued to come and a huge wave of West Eurasians came around 10,000-16,000 years ago. Then more came a few thousand years later. West Eurasians came from all over the Middle East, Anatolia and even Europe.

During the beginning of the back migration, the West Eurasians began to replace the black Africans and North Africa began to become very arid and dry out to become desert-like. There was also conflict and friction between the incoming West Eurasians and the black Africans. There is proof of a possible race war between the West Eurasians and black Africans and if this holds true, the West Eurasians pushed out the black Africans in much of North Africa and replaced them. They absorbed some of the black Africans in the process and because of it, modern North Africans are majority West Eurasian DNA but with minor Sub-Saharan admixture, such as found in Berbers and Egyptians.

Then later explorers like the Phoenicians (ancestors of Levantines) brought more West Eurasian ancestry into North Africa. Later conquests of “Arabs” into North Africa spreading Islam brought more West Eurasian ancestry to North Africa.

However, the vast majority of West Eurasian ancestry arrived in North Africa during the back migration, before the Phoenicians and Islam arrived in North Africa.

Forget about Berbers or Egyptians. Because the West Eurasian migration that arrived into North Africa through Egypt via the Sinai were the ancestors of both Berbers and Egyptians, so they both descend from the same sets of migration waves from the back migration. This is traceable by haplogroups.

Berbers just created their culture west of Egypt and Egyptians created their culture in Egypt. But they are from the same ancestries. They are very similar to each other.

East African Horners on the other hand are a mulatto population that formed 3,000 years ago from the mixing of fully black East Africans and West Eurasian descendants of the back migration that settled in East Africa thousands of years ago, as well as some later Arab ancestry brought by Islam from Arabia.

Congolese Rice
08-27-2018, 06:36 AM
Well it goes like this....

Once upon a time, North Africa was green and lush. There were black Africans living in the area. Then, West Eurasians started coming into Africa in the first wave around 45,000-50,000 years ago. Then further waves of West Eurasians continued to come and a huge wave of West Eurasians came around 10,000-16,000 years ago. Then more came a few thousand years later. West Eurasians came from all over the Middle East, Anatolia and even Europe.

During the beginning of the back migration, the West Eurasians began to replace the black Africans and North Africa began to become very arid and dry out to become desert-like. There was also conflict and friction between the incoming West Eurasians and the black Africans. There is proof of a possible race war between the West Eurasians and black Africans and if this holds true, the West Eurasians pushed out the black Africans in much of North Africa and replaced them. They absorbed some of the black Africans in the process and because of it, modern North Africans are majority West Eurasian DNA but with minor Sub-Saharan admixture, such as found in Berbers and Egyptians.

Then later explorers like the Phoenicians (ancestors of Levantines) brought more West Eurasian ancestry into North Africa. Later conquests of “Arabs” into North Africa spreading Islam brought more West Eurasian ancestry to North Africa.

However, the vast majority of West Eurasian ancestry arrived in North Africa during the back migration, before the Phoenicians and Islam arrived in North Africa.

Forget about Berbers or Egyptians. Because the West Eurasian migration that arrived into North Africa through Egypt via the Sinai were the ancestors of both Berbers and Egyptians, so they both descend from the same sets of migration waves from the back migration. This is traceable by haplogroups.

Berbers just created their culture west of Egypt and Egyptians created their culture in Egypt. But they are from the same ancestries. They are very similar to each other.

East African Horners on the other hand are a mulatto population that formed 3,000 years ago from the mixing of fully black East Africans and West Eurasian descendants of the back migration that settled in East Africa thousands of years ago, as well as some later Arab ancestry brought by Islam from Arabia.

Ooooh. Makes more sense lol.

so if i am indeed 14-18% ethiopian horner what would my actual african percentage be? 7-9% from my ethiopian? or is it possible to have pure east african horner ancestry or bantuid whatever?

arkas
08-27-2018, 07:28 AM
DNA points to Egyptians having a connection to modern day Levantines. I think it is obvious they were some kind of race similar to modern day MENA's, it is how they portrayed themselves in their art, they differentiated themselves from the SSA's. But they certainly were not Nordid lol

I will also add that SSA African people did exist in Egypt, they just weren't the majority race. IMO

renaissance12
08-27-2018, 08:13 AM
Ancient Egyptians during roman empire
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8562/15844490673_e392da4df8_b.jpg
https://r.hswstatic.com/w_285/gif/now-mTn9xraL-mummyportrait_wernerforham_gettyimagjpg-300-362.jpg
https://www.christies.com/media-library/images/features/articles/2016/10/03/mummy-portraits/a-painted-wood-fayum-portrait-of-a-man.jpg?w=380
http://solarey.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/mummy-portrait-1.jpg
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Mummies/Egyptian_mummies/Portrait_2.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxx6kdlAoKXEuv4uTP2hPzaKpBlwgbj 8hAPH6VVUesAdxioC8B
Afro-hair mummy
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs8_WT0mxoSo7iMZWgLWEPPMoLJ2PnG HS1NMBCblWNpfaa5oSx
https://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/ladyrai2.jpg?w=215&h=300

StonyArabia
08-27-2018, 08:29 AM
https://r.hswstatic.com/w_285/gif/now-mTn9xraL-mummyportrait_wernerforham_gettyimagjpg-300-362.jpg
https://www.christies.com/media-library/images/features/articles/2016/10/03/mummy-portraits/a-painted-wood-fayum-portrait-of-a-man.jpg?w=380
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Mummies/Egyptian_mummies/Portrait_2.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxx6kdlAoKXEuv4uTP2hPzaKpBlwgbj 8hAPH6VVUesAdxioC8B
Afro-hair mummy
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs8_WT0mxoSo7iMZWgLWEPPMoLJ2PnG HS1NMBCblWNpfaa5oSx
https://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/ladyrai2.jpg?w=215&h=300

They look like modern day Egyptians lol. They might have some SSA affinity but that does not mean they are black lol

Nazarene
08-27-2018, 08:33 AM
Copts?

renaissance12
08-27-2018, 08:41 AM
Copts?

Yes

Isleño
08-27-2018, 09:15 AM
Ooooh. Makes more sense lol.

so if i am indeed 14-18% ethiopian horner what would my actual african percentage be? 7-9% from my ethiopian? or is it possible to have pure east african horner ancestry or bantuid whatever?There are East Africans that are nearly full East African blacks, but most Horners are mulattoes. You’d have to know which type you were. Get on gedmatch and work some calculations. If you are partially Horner, then around 50%-60% of that percentage would be Sub-Saharan African.

StonyArabia
08-27-2018, 09:20 AM
I will also add that SSA African people did exist in Egypt, they just weren't the majority race. IMO

There was always more ssa elements in the south than in the north.

Congolese Rice
08-27-2018, 09:40 AM
There are East Africans that are nearly full East African blacks, but most Horners are mulattoes. You’d have to know which type you were. Get on gedmatch and work some calculations. If you are partially Horner, then around 50%-60% of that percentage would be Sub-Saharan African.

would make sense yeah. eitherway, doug mcdonald said the "mideastern" on my chromosomes was either berber, or east african horner (non-bantu) he also said. whichever one it is im pretty sure im in the 35-40% african range.

eitherway, gedmatch tests wont help me in figuring out my african origins, no test will XD not even ancestryDNA is concrete in its awsners. from 14% ghanaian i went all the way down to 5% ghanaian, i got 10-16% benin/togo, 10-12% central african, 1-4% nigerian, and 1-3% east african. ancestry dna is really bad for mixed people.

like really bad actually. it still hasnt removed my british component from being the largest and it still gives me alot of low confidence european regions. infact all european regions except for british are on a range of a minimum of 0%, which means it's very likely all just statistical noise and should be added onto my general african percentage. looking at my mom's family they have 3 black ancestors and 1 white ancestor. so me being 71%> euro is nigh-impossible.

eitherway from what i can conclude is that i am pred. West SSA (25-30%) then the remaining 11-16% is horner or berber. so a total of almost 50% broadly african i think, maybe some minor arab from my ethiopian side like 2-3% or something, atleast thats what i score on many calculators. 2-5% near eastern on calculators. yet im pretty convinced i dont have much arab at all.

Isleño
08-27-2018, 10:07 AM
Afro-hair mummy
https://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/ladyrai2.jpg?w=215&h=300I think you are reaching there, my friend. Let me explain...

You posted a picture of Nodjmet, but that’s not her own hair, but a wig. No Afro there. Just look more closely:

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/DE2CFM/mummy-of-nodjmet-cairo-museum-egypt-artist-tony-evans-DE2CFM.jpg

Secondly, you posted a picture of Lady Rai. But that is not her real hair, it’s a weave of hair onto her own. Her real hair is straight-wavy, after they removed the weave, just look:

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/17/0d/dd/170ddddc7e77cf03841f9c8cf8ad86cb--party-favours-ancient-egypt.jpg

Also, posting mummies is not wise. Reason is, the skin decomposes in a manner where it becomes dark and facial features appear smashed. But just for hair purposes, I’ll return the favor...

Queen Hatshepsut

https://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/hatshepsut_hair.jpg

“The Elder Lady”

https://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/elderlady01tomb-kv35.jpg

Amosis

https://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/amosis.jpg

Thutmosis IV

https://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/uk-mon.jpg

Queen Tiye

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b1/TheElderLady-61070-RightProfileView-PlateXCVII-TheRoyalMummies-1912.gif

Ramesses II

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-100a57e6daa60aaf8260847ac6d2d2dd-c

And you had to go looking for Fayum portraits that had a little extra SSA (which they still are in the Egyptian range and are not black), in other words cherrypicking because the vast majority of them are not more SSA shifted. Here, I’ll post them:

http://img.over-blog-kiwi.com/2/05/31/12/20160512/ob_9976a4_portraits-du-fayoum-660x303-custom.jpg
https://i1.wp.com/fayoumegypt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/porta.jpg?resize=672%2C372&ssl=1
https://i1.wp.com/www.peopleofar.com/wp-content/uploads/Egyptian-mummy-portraits-from-the-Roman-era..jpg?ssl=1
http://img.over-blog.com/500x470/1/17/12/99/Images-9/portraitsdesoldatsou7.jpg

Can you be any more obvious in your agenda?

Wadaad
08-27-2018, 10:12 AM
Why would they make wigs and weaves of Afro hair? and shave off their straight-wavy hair?

Isleño
08-27-2018, 10:12 AM
There was always more ssa elements in the south than in the north.
There were elements in the south bordering Nubia, but nothing like today. Even in Thebes people looked like average Egyptians. Check out the rebuttal I posted to that attempt to make Egyptians black. Lots of trickery to watch out for.

Isleño
08-27-2018, 10:16 AM
Why would they make wigs and weaves of Afro hair and shave off their straight-wavy hair?
Because that was a style they liked. It was fashionable. They all had straight wavy hair or lightly curly hair, but often shaved their hair because of being plagued of lice, something the Nubians did not have to do because lice prefers Caucasoid cymotrichous hair. But they often wore Afro hair wigs as a style. Sorta like how black woman today wear straight hair wigs to imitate European hair as a style they prefer to wear.

Wadaad
08-27-2018, 10:18 AM
Because that was a style they liked. It was fashionable. They all had straight wavy hair or lightly curly hair, but often shaved their hair because of being plagued of lice, something the Nubians did not have to do because lice prefers Caucasoid cymotrichous hair. But they often wore Afro hair wigs as a style. Sorta like how black woman today wear straight hair wigs to imitate European hair as a style they prefer to wear.

And why do black women want to imitate white people hair ?

Isleño
08-27-2018, 10:26 AM
And why do black women want to imitate white people hair ?Well there are several theories on it, but possibly because of international beauty standards. I’m not quite sure why the ancient Egyptians wore wigs made of Negro hair, but they also wore wigs made of Caucasoid hair also. It could be they just wanted a diversity in hair style wigs.

Isleño
08-27-2018, 10:50 AM
would make sense yeah. eitherway, doug mcdonald said the "mideastern" on my chromosomes was either berber, or east african horner (non-bantu) he also said. whichever one it is im pretty sure im in the 35-40% african range.

eitherway, gedmatch tests wont help me in figuring out my african origins, no test will XD not even ancestryDNA is concrete in its awsners. from 14% ghanaian i went all the way down to 5% ghanaian, i got 10-16% benin/togo, 10-12% central african, 1-4% nigerian, and 1-3% east african. ancestry dna is really bad for mixed people.

like really bad actually. it still hasnt removed my british component from being the largest and it still gives me alot of low confidence european regions. infact all european regions except for british are on a range of a minimum of 0%, which means it's very likely all just statistical noise and should be added onto my general african percentage. looking at my mom's family they have 3 black ancestors and 1 white ancestor. so me being 71%> euro is nigh-impossible.

eitherway from what i can conclude is that i am pred. West SSA (25-30%) then the remaining 11-16% is horner or berber. so a total of almost 50% broadly african i think, maybe some minor arab from my ethiopian side like 2-3% or something, atleast thats what i score on many calculators. 2-5% near eastern on calculators. yet im pretty convinced i dont have much arab at all.
Bro, Gedmatch is far more superior than commercial DNA tests. I think 23andme is probably the best commercial test, but none of them can match Gedmatch. Commercial tests are for laymen. Gedmatch are for people with advanced knowledge of genetics. Run your tests on gedmatch.

Give me your breakdown of what was on your test, I’ll tell you what you are.

Karle23
08-31-2018, 03:59 AM
DNA of 25th dynasty to the 12th.
All caucasian,mediterranean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcub_KBJ75E
Early dynasties, all caucasian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrZENzI35Fw

https://muhammadabdo.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/3520bust20of20pharaohsadsdd3.jpg
1st dynasty

arkas
09-23-2018, 04:20 AM
"Genetic analysis done on 93 mummies that lived in an important centre in ancient Egypt. Ancient genome from this area contains almost no sub-Saharan DNA that dominates the genetic profile of modern Egyptians. It more closely resembles the genetic heritage of people from the Near East and Levant."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2017-05-31/who-were-the-ancient-egyptians/8572076

They were clearly a Caucasoid race with little to no SSA admixture and they were not Nordic.

Isleño
09-29-2018, 01:33 AM
"Genetic analysis done on 93 mummies that lived in an important centre in ancient Egypt. Ancient genome from this area contains almost no sub-Saharan DNA that dominates the genetic profile of modern Egyptians. It more closely resembles the genetic heritage of people from the Near East and Levant."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2017-05-31/who-were-the-ancient-egyptians/8572076

They were clearly a Caucasoid race with little to no SSA admixture and they were not Nordic.It’s hard for afrocentrists to accept that the ancient Egyptians are the ancestors of modern Egyptians because WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIIT But the evidence is overwhelmingly in Egypt’s favor.

arkas
09-29-2018, 01:52 AM
It’s hard for afrocentrists to accept that the ancient Egyptians are the ancestors of modern Egyptians because WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIIT But the evidence is overwhelmingly in Egypt’s favor.

Whats interesting is that I have heard some say that the Nubians originally inhabited parts of the Nile river valley but were either made into a minority or pushed out of the region, South, when the Egyptians became the predominate race in the region. But the Nubians were not Egyptians for sure.

Isleño
09-29-2018, 02:21 AM
Whats interesting is that I have heard some say that the Nubians originally inhabited parts of the Nile river valley but were either made into a minority or pushed out of the region, South, when the Egyptians became the predominate race in the region. But the Nubians were not Egyptians for sure.
Well that’s a whole new topic to comment on because there’s a story to it. Basically before 50,000 years ago, North Africa was only inhabited by Africans. But around 45,000-50,000 years ago, the first wave of migrants from West Eurasia arrived and settled. Then several waves of settlers from West Eurasia arrived and the bulk of them arrived 10,000 kya-16,000 kya. This massive continuing migration that lasted for millennia stretched from what is today Morocco to Egypt. The ancestors of the ancient Egyptians were among this migration group. The ancestors of the ancient Egyptians displaced the Nilotic Africans living in Egypt along the Nile for the most part, long before the creation of Egyptian dynasties and ancient Egypt as we know it. There is possible evidence that there could have been a race war. They pushed most of the Nilotic Africans further south to the regions known as Nubia and Kush.

That’s the history in a nutshell.

Actually sister subclades of my maternal haplogroup U6b1a, belonging to the main haplogroup U6, have been found among the ancient Egyptian mummies sequenced from Abusir El Meleq (U6a, U6a2, U6a3), (I’m Canarian Spanish ancestry so although my paternal haplogroup is Iberian, my maternal haplogroup is North African). This is because most all North Africans descend from this huge West Eurasian migration into North Africa so all of us that descend from this migration share haplogroups. Also, among the ancient Egyptian haplogroups, many are shared with West Asians and Europeans as well, connecting both regions to Egypt and North Africa through a West Eurasian genetic connection.

For instance, Governor Djehutynakht of the 11th dynasty had a haplogroup that was also found in ancient remains from Lebanon and also Europe.

arkas
09-29-2018, 03:17 AM
Well that’s a whole new topic to comment on because there’s a story to it. Basically before 50,000 years ago, North Africa was only inhabited by Africans. But around 45,000-50,000 years ago, the first wave of migrants from West Eurasia arrived and settled. Then several waves of settlers from West Eurasia arrived and the bulk of them arrived 10,000 kya-16,000 kya. This massive continuing migration that lasted for millennia stretched from what is today Morocco to Egypt. The ancestors of the ancient Egyptians were among this migration group. The ancestors of the ancient Egyptians displaced the Nilotic Africans living in Egypt along the Nile for the most part, long before the creation of Egyptian dynasties and ancient Egypt as we know it. There is possible evidence that there could have been a race war. They pushed most of the Nilotic Africans further south to the regions known as Nubia and Kush.

That’s the history in a nutshell.

Actually sister subclades of my maternal haplogroup U6b1a, belonging to the main haplogroup U6, have been found among the ancient Egyptian mummies sequenced from Abusir El Meleq (U6a, U6a2, U6a3), (I’m Canarian Spanish ancestry so although my paternal haplogroup is Iberian, my maternal haplogroup is North African). This is because most all North Africans descend from this huge West Eurasian migration into North Africa so all of us that descend from this migration share haplogroups. Also, among the ancient Egyptian haplogroups, many are shared with West Asians and Europeans as well, connecting both regions to Egypt and North Africa through a West Eurasian genetic connection.

For instance, Governor Djehutynakht of the 11th dynasty had a haplogroup that was also found in ancient remains from Lebanon and also Europe.

Very interesting, now THIS is what should be taught in regards to the question of race in ancient Egypt.

Phenix
09-29-2018, 05:46 PM
Ancient Egyptians were clearly swarthy brown skin Caucasoid, they never depicted themselves Black or White.
If there is an undebatable thing, it is that modern day Egyptians descend mainly from the previous ones but have more SSA, Oriental, and European influence because of Islam race blind policy.

Joso
09-29-2018, 06:27 PM
But the real question is: Why is this thread on the "Geopolitics" cathegory?

Isleño
09-30-2018, 08:56 PM
Ancient Egyptians were clearly swarthy brown skin Caucasoid, they never depicted themselves Black or White.
If there is an undebatable thing, it is that modern day Egyptians descend mainly from the previous ones but have more SSA, Oriental, and European influence because of Islam race blind policy.
The ancient Egyptians left behind artifacts that showed clearly what they looked like and who they resemble today. I think modern Egyptians still resemble ancient Egyptians:

arkas
11-12-2018, 02:40 AM
The ancient Egyptians left behind artifacts that showed clearly what they looked like and who they resemble today. I think modern Egyptians still resemble ancient Egyptians:

They look somewhat similar indeed to modern day Egyptians indeed, mostly Orientalids with sometimes minor Med or Ethiopid influence.
http://humanphenotypes.net/Egyptid.html
http://humanphenotypes.net/Siwa.html

Zroota
03-29-2019, 01:42 PM
In a 2017 genetic study of around 80 mummies, they found that ancient Egyptians were more Levantine or Near Eastern shifted, unlike the Egyptians today who are more SSA admixed. This was rather surprising to me because I thought Egyptians got lighter recently due to mixing with southern Europeans, and instead were more SSA-influenced in the ancient past.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2017-05-31/who-were-the-ancient-egyptians/8572076

Isleño
06-11-2019, 06:25 AM
In a 2017 genetic study of around 80 mummies, they found that ancient Egyptians were more Levantine or Near Eastern shifted, unlike the Egyptians today who are more SSA admixed. This was rather surprising to me because I thought Egyptians got lighter recently due to mixing with southern Europeans, and instead were more SSA-influenced in the ancient past.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2017-05-31/who-were-the-ancient-egyptians/8572076
Yes, well that’s not the case, as you now know. The Abusir study by Shuenemann et al. Is the only genome-wide study on ancient Egyptians and other studies come nowhere near it. As we can see from that study, the AE’s were less black admixed than today’s Egyptians. However, when it comes to phenotype, I doubt an 8% SSA difference will make a great physical difference in many Egyptians. As I’ve shown from the figurines above, they looked just like modern Egyptians.

renaissance12
06-11-2019, 07:08 AM
What is sure is the fact that those who did this

https://www.ilturista.info/myTurista/files/485/Soffitto_angeli_e_affreschi_chiesa_Debre_Selassie_ Gondar.JPG

were like him

https://www.terrasanta.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/l_AbunaMathias040313IT.jpg

renaissance12
06-11-2019, 07:17 AM
Anyway black africans.... have same colour skin ( more and less ) but their facial traits ca be very different

"Cousin" of Max Planck and Ethiopian Zeudi Araya

http://www.iodonna.it/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/zeudi_cristaldi_pezzo.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-C0DTgkfaI14/T6ZZ-qsTLSI/AAAAAAAAAN4/3rVe3rAb1QI/s320/nelson+mandela.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/35/7b/ed/357bed0fc73cebe44158d7a72dfe3384.jpg

https://c8.alamy.com/compit/ebre76/giovani-massai-donna-con-collana-tradizionali-ritratto-kenia-masai-mara-ebre76.jpg

https://c8.alamy.com/compit/cff546/wodaabe-bororo-uomini-allannuale-di-gerewol-maschio-concorso-di-bellezza-una-riunione-di-west-african-wodaabe-peuls-peul-bororo-niger-cff546.jpg

http://elabora.fondazionenigrizia.it/public/1/nuovo_nigrizia/rd_congo/1_machozi-knhc-u1070690241959nzh-1024x576@lastampa.it.jpg?width=480&height=360&mode=max

Lazio
06-22-2019, 06:48 AM
Actually the early governing elite was, sadly for you, Negroid (not strictly), such as in the Old Kingdom. Or they fetishized to dinstictly resemble Negroid, I dunno, they may have been the first self-hating Caucasoids who saw Negroids as skin-glowing specimens.

Literally the rest of the people were definitely in fact more-than-clearly Caucasoids in truth such as scribes, architects and so on, even in the Old Kingdom.

So, only the pharaohs had high percentage of Negroid, the rest, the brains and the lifting power was Caucasoid. It is as the vehemently put Negroids to serve them, but you can't really lie and say the picture of the first pharoahs don't look super-Negroid. Cmon.

I don't know how people can be so asperger to come up with such theories... think for a second troll boy, specially in the past, what sense would make to a group from a racial background "1" gather to follow a disnasty of leaders from a racial background "2"?!
That sort of theory ("the pharaohs were Negroids dude, the rest was Caucasoid" or "the elite of ancient Greece were Norse mah', the rest of the population, the commoners, were meds") can only come from lame trolls or literally retarded people.

KuakoVoice
06-22-2019, 07:32 AM
The ancient Egyptians were neither Northern Europeans or West Africans, actually the idea they are either is fucking ridiculous.

The ancient Egyptians were probably roughly similar to what they are today. Leaning caucasoid with SSA admix.

These are the same people who try to argue whether Jesus was Northern European or West African.Fucking Americans and their literal Black and White thinking.They will claim all these people's and cultures,while not even knowing what actual European and African ethnic groups they came from specifically. 😒

Tutankhamun
03-27-2021, 04:45 PM
But this is true, ancient egyptians are the same as modern day egyptians, this story of "ancient Egypt was black" is a frustrated Afrocentric thing because blacks did not have a great civilization to call "mine"

lustermoo
03-27-2021, 05:00 PM
But this is true, ancient egyptians are the same as modern day egyptians, this story of "ancient Egypt was black" is a frustrated Afrocentric thing because blacks did not have a great civilization to call "mine"

African Americans Hoteps (can’t generalise and say all AA) do love claiming Egyptian and Moroccan/Moorish ancestry, dont really understand it, is it because of the royal aspect?

lustermoo
03-27-2021, 05:01 PM

African Americans Hoteps (can’t generalise and say all AA) do love claiming Egyptian and Moroccan/Moorish ancestry, dont really understand it, is it because of the royal aspect?