PDA

View Full Version : How not to "convert" a Muslim to "Atheism"

Yaglakar
01-30-2018, 08:14 AM
Rule Number 1: Never mock, laugh in a contemptuous manner, or speak in a condescending way. Such attitudes are even worse than straightforward verbal insulting. You are completely alienating the 'religious' person in question. Anything rational, logical, and/or analytical about the person turns into a passionate emotional response. Shows like 'Atheist Experience' and celebrities like 'Bill Maher' often mock people’s beliefs and it certainly does not help the ‘cause’. Here’s an ex-Muslim who preached Islam for more than 10 years somewhat reflects on this matter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxaDfXQ9_NY

Vojnik
01-30-2018, 09:15 AM
I agree. Low blows aren't constructive. At the same time, Sunni Muslims believe Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6 and had sex with her when she was 9. Muhammad was around 54 years of age. This is clearly child sexual abuse. Aisha was prepubescent. This iformation comes from one of there most respected books after the Quran, which is called sahi al bukhari. Reality is reality. Muhammad is supposed to be the highest moral standard (for muslims) of all time, not just his time, but for all time.

Bosniensis
01-30-2018, 09:39 AM
Why would anyone want to convert anyone to anything? Are we living in a free world?

I've already seen a numerous threads about conversion of those to those... like wtf... are we living in 5th century?

Ninjaman
01-30-2018, 10:17 AM
I don't know why would an atheist try to convert others to his doctrine !

Any Muslim could reply logically to the video https://www.alquranclasses.com/couple-prophet-muhammad-pbuh-aisha-ra-part-1/ This doesn't imply sarcasm too !

Vojnik
01-30-2018, 10:33 AM
Why would anyone want to convert anyone to anything? Are we living in a free world?

I've already seen a numerous threads about conversion of those to those... like wtf... are we living in 5th century?

Christians for example are encouraged to spread the gospel and to preach, with the goal to convert and turn people to God. This has a basis in scripture.

I think Muslims have a similar concept, which they call Dawah.

Yaglakar
01-30-2018, 11:13 AM

I don't know why would an atheist try to convert others to his doctrine !

Any Muslim could reply logically to the video https://www.alquranclasses.com/couple-prophet-muhammad-pbuh-aisha-ra-part-1/ This doesn't imply sarcasm too !

Convert and "Convert" - see the difference? ;)

Excel
01-30-2018, 07:08 PM
You can laugh at us in this world but we'll be the ones laughing at you when you end up in hell. I believe in Allah swt and his messenger and you can believe in your atheists crap. Lets see who wins after death. I have science and reason to back up my faith, what do you have other than hate and lies.

Vojnik
01-31-2018, 01:36 AM
You can laugh at us in this world but we'll be the ones laughing at you when you end up in hell. I believe in Allah swt and his messenger and you can believe in your atheists crap. Lets see who wins after death. I have science and reason to back up my faith, what do you have other than hate and lies.

Scientific? Your Allah calls the earth flat in the Quran:

Qur'an 15:19 - madad

And the earth We have spread out (like a carpet); set thereon mountains firm and immovable; and produced therein all kinds of things in due balance.

Just by this one verse your Allah fails to be the true all knowing God as he is ignorant of the fact that his creation is round.

Dandelion
01-31-2018, 01:42 AM
Muhammad cartoons peaked in their popularity five years ago or so, but nowadays people find them lame. Not because they might hurt a muslim's feelings, but because they're too much reminiscent of decadence and the apparent flaws in the Western modern expression (e.g. in art). I just don't want to see obscenity, not even if it's mocking an ideology I oppose.

Anyway, I think insulting the religion is not too bad. What is far worse in my opinion is the readiness to accept lies, just because they're critical of the religion. Not using your brain basically, I see this often.

Vojnik
01-31-2018, 01:45 AM
This is about Alexander the Great.

Quran 18:86-90:

"Till, when he reached the setting-place of the sun, he found it setting in a muddy spring, and found a people thereabout. We said: O Dhu'l-Qarneyn! Either punish or show them kindness. .... Till, when he reached the rising-place of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had appointed no shelter therefrom."

How can someone reach the setting place of the sun? and further more, how can it set in a muddy spring?
Your Allah doesn't know anything about the earth he supposedly created.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Turn to him my Muslim brothers.

Bobby Martnen
01-31-2018, 05:45 AM

You'll be the one who goes to hell for following a false prophet, Saracen. DEUS VULT!

Bobby Martnen
01-31-2018, 05:46 AM

Yes, this is a free world, and people are free to try to convert others to their faith.

Linebacker
01-31-2018, 05:58 AM
There's little effort in the atheist community for converting Muslims.

Most of us see them as a lost cause and prefer they all just die, but not many will say it.

Excel
02-01-2018, 09:16 PM

No thanks, I'd rather not end up in hell with you for eternity.

Sacrificed Ram
02-01-2018, 09:24 PM
Just show how Israel humiliated them in so many wars and if they continue being muslim in so humiliated level is like be a transvestite.
http://k6s3v6r4.ssl.hwcdn.net/pictures/583/583514.jpg

Zroota
02-02-2018, 09:47 AM
Just show how Israel humiliated them in so many wars and if they continue being muslim in so humiliated level is like be a transvestite.
http://k6s3v6r4.ssl.hwcdn.net/pictures/583/583514.jpg
Muslims are so resentful and petulant when it comes Jews and Israel. It's hilariously absurd. The amount of antisemitism on their side is inexcusable.

Bosniensis
02-02-2018, 09:54 AM
This is about Alexander the Great.

Quran 18:86-90:

How can someone reach the setting place of the sun? and further more, how can it set in a muddy spring?
Your Allah doesn't know anything about the earth he supposedly created.

Who told you that Dhul'Qarnayn is Alexander the Great? ROFL.

There are many people who think that MAYBE HE IS....

Also "Qarn" means Horns and Time, but in Qur'an, Qarn was never used as a "Horn" but as a "TIME"
therefore that explains about some Emperor who ruled in two different times (Past and Future).

Also verses implying that Dhul'Qarnayn was a GOOD person in the past, however... we might anticipate
that the future Dhul?Qarnayn will do everything opposite:

1. Dhul'Qarnayn saved Natives
2. Dhul'Qarnayn killed Natives

3. DhulQarnayn built Wall
4. DhulQarnayn destroyed Wall

Verse about Dhul'Qarnayn explains the Future, for example he saved natives while Americans destroyed all natives etc..

Qur'an is written in complex allegory

Baratheon
04-25-2018, 10:58 PM
Christians for example are encouraged to spread the gospel and to preach.

This is true. I attended a talk recently, where the speaker explained his belief that Christianity was a recipe for survival e.g. collective support, as it's people fared relatively well it grew and became the dominant religion.

AK-47
04-25-2018, 11:05 PM
I don't want to talk to Muslims, or attempt to reason with them.
I want them out of my country.

Jacques de Imbelloni
04-26-2018, 12:02 AM
Point out historical inaccuracies in the Al-Corán.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGGC1BvDRlw&index=5&list=LLXhJBTD9e2tGOVip4rVzolQ&t=0s

TEUTORIGOS
04-26-2018, 02:02 AM
This is true. I attended a talk recently, where the speaker explained his belief that Christianity was a recipe for survival e.g. collective support, as it's people fared relatively well it grew and became the dominant religion.

Christianity has been useful in that it has helped men to survive. The problem is that all religions are literally false in the scientific sense and that religion has to be literally be believed to be useful but that is impossible when men know that it is literally false. No matter how hard I try I can't mentally force myself to believe in religious horse shit. The trick is to learn what was useful about religion and then to apply it to new institutions.

There are not a significant amount Arab atheists because they have an average IQ level of dogshit :

Abstract
A meta-analysis of 63 studies showed a significant negative association between intelligence and religiosity. The association was stronger for college students and the general population than for participants younger than college age; it was also stronger for religious beliefs than religious behavior. For college students and the general population, means of weighted and unweighted correlations between intelligence and the strength of religious beliefs ranged from −.20 to −.25 (mean r = −.24). Three possible interpretations were discussed. First, intelligent people are less likely to conform and, thus, are more likely to resist religious dogma. Second, intelligent people tend to adopt an analytic (as opposed to intuitive) thinking style, which has been shown to undermine religious beliefs. Third, several functions of religiosity, including compensatory control, self-regulation, self-enhancement, and secure attachment, are also conferred by intelligence. Intelligent people may therefore have less need for religious beliefs and practices.

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1088868313497266

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/65804718/not-enough-firepower-to-turn-the-middle-east-into-a-glass-parking-lot.jpg