PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Woman Raped In Edinburgh

Brynhild
02-18-2009, 07:22 AM
And yet another one... What did this poor woman do to deserve what she copped?

Aussie subjected to horror rape in UK
February 18, 2009, 12:53 pm

An Australian woman has been subjected to a terrifying seven-hour rape ordeal after being dragged from an Edinburgh street in broad daylight.

The 24-year-old Australian was attacked by two men as she walked through a subway underpass near a busy supermarket on Monday afternoon.

She was sprayed in the face with some form of noxious substance and dragged to nearby undergrowth, where she was subjected to a protracted sexual assault lasting about seven hours, police said.

"This young woman has been subjected to a terrifying ordeal at the hands of these two men - the trauma she has experienced cannot be underestimated," a spokeswoman for the Lothian and Borders Police said in a statement.

Detective Superintendent Allan Jones, who is leading a 20-strong team of officers investigating the case, said the woman had displayed unbelievable resilience during the attack.

"The trauma she went through was unbelievable," Det Supt Jones was quoted as saying in a BBC report.

"Despite this protracted series of attacks in a makeshift den she has maintained a form of dialogue which allowed her to be in the position where she has contributed to her release.

"It is very commendable the way she has behaved during this traumatic set of circumstances."

Det Supt Jones told The Scotsman website: "It is very rare for an incident like this to happen at this time of day."

The area where the incident occurred, the Telfer subway, is regularly used by people making their way from Fountainbridge towards Dalry, police said.

Police said the two men were described as being white, Eastern European and aged in their 20s.

One of the men was around 6ft tall, of medium build, with a dark shaved head and bad teeth. He was wearing a blue raincoat with 'New Zealand' written on it.

The other was shorter in height, with short blonde hair, and was wearing a black waterproof jacket with knitted sleeves.

Police have stepped up patrols in the area.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/5328751/aussie-subjected-horror-rape-uk/

This is a disgusting act! Too many of these cases have been reported of late. I don't really care what the circumstances are that some members of this forum think are justified in such neanderthal behaviour! No woman deserves to be raped - NONE!

Assuming these mongrel dogs will be found, what will the punishment be for them? No penalty is stiff enough! If I had my way, I would either cut off their genitals with a cutthroat blade and feed them to pigs, or else string them up by the balls for public viewing and let the lynch mob have their way with them!

Two White Eastern European men were identified. As far as I'm concerned, they're no better than the black men who have also committed such crimes that we've known about of late!!!!:shakefist:taped-shut::mad:

Think I'm overreacting? It's been 23 years since Anita Cobby was brutally raped and murdered - somone I happened to know! She didn't deserve her fate either!

http://www.thecrimeweb.com/murder_of_anita_cobby.htm

Maybe this is another story that's been falsified. I hope not ...

Sarmata
02-18-2009, 07:53 AM
I felt hurt...I hope that Police catch them quickly. But please remember that bastars are everywhere in each societys and nations.

Beorn
02-18-2009, 12:17 PM
My sympathies to the woman. She does not deserve this treatment. NO woman does, whether white, black, brown or yellow.

Yet another reason to physically remove, and to reverse the influx of immigrants and working migrants from Britain.
If they are not taking our jobs, they are raping our women or committing acts of criminality.

Enough is enough.

As for these two, I would hang them upside down and saw them in half, making sure that all of Eastern Europe watches how it is we treat aliens who dare defy our laws and folk.

Gooding
02-18-2009, 01:14 PM
My sympathies to the woman. She does not deserve this treatment. NO woman does, whether white, black, brown or yellow.

Yet another reason to physically remove, and to reverse the influx of immigrants and working migrants from Britain.
If they are not taking our jobs, they are raping our women or committing acts of criminality.

Enough is enough.

As for these two, I would hang them upside down and saw them in half, making sure that all of Eastern Europe watches how it is we treat aliens who dare defy our laws and folk.

Agreed.Perhaps the perpetrators should be sent to Australia, so that the young woman's family could deal with them on their own ground and in their own way?I'm thinking that that would be the best solution, but of course that probably won't happen.:mad:Public humiliation, castration, a slow death and desecration of the rapists' corpses is the best method of punishment I can think of, yet that's probably still too good for them:mad:

stormlord
02-18-2009, 01:23 PM
This is a disgusting act! Too many of these cases have been reported of late. I don't really care what the circumstances are that some members of this forum think are justified in such neanderthal behaviour! No woman deserves to be raped - NONE!

I'm sorry but who on this forum has tried to justify rape?

Absinthe
02-18-2009, 02:21 PM
I'm sorry but who on this forum has tried to justify rape?
I think she is referring to the european girl that was raped in Ghana, the general consensus being that 'she put herself in danger by going to Africa'...

stormlord
02-18-2009, 02:39 PM
I think she is referring to the european girl that was raped in Ghana, the general consensus being that 'she put herself in danger by going to Africa'...

Oh.

I do think it's important to differentiate between cause and effect. It should be possible to differentiate between moral blame and practical blame.

An attractive girl walking around in a mini skirt in a bad part of town at 3:00 AM by herself isn't morally to blame if she gets raped, however practically it's a stupid thing to do. In the same way. It's the same as a native inhabitant of a country having the right to walk into an immigrant section of a city wearing a t-shirt saying "deport all immigrants", wrong or right though, they will get themselves beaten up, and thus bear a "practical responsibility" so to speak.