PDA

View Full Version : Nasty, antisocial things you did as a kid/teen

Acquisit0r
02-02-2018, 10:47 AM
My list is rather long so I'll limit myself to only a few things. I grew up in the late USSR. And this is what I used to do with friends or sometimes alone:

1) stealing vegetables from people's gardens and selling them.

2) visiting the local army barracks to trade cigarettes and alcohol for live munition, which was in turn blown up by us kids outside to scare bypassers or sometimes in elevators (there was a safe technique to do that)

3) stealing all kinds of locks, especially those used to lock post boxes like the one on the picture. These were easy to open with nails or similar unsophisticated equipment.

https://img0.etsystatic.com/056/1/6664628/il_570xN.701583542_s99t.jpg

I used to have a huge collection of such locks, for a kid it was like treasure

4) all kinds of small vandalism. For example locking peoples post boxes with locks from my collection. Or this trick would leave burnt marks on the ceiling in a public place. Here you can see how its done from 2.30s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbEWozBT6kc

Any white ceiling in USSR would look like this as the result

http://russian7.ru/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/1396125797-01443301e76de321ce46f06a8d933baf-1.jpg

Maintenance
02-02-2018, 10:51 AM
I always played with fire, i used to light everything on fire just to see what would happen.
I remember when i burned a plastic box and the plastic started to melt and hit my hand, it hurt like a mf :lol:

Acquisit0r
02-02-2018, 11:22 AM
I always played with fire, i used to light everything on fire just to see what would happen.
I remember when i burned a plastic box and the plastic started to melt and hit my hand, it hurt like a mf :lol:

oh being fascinated by fire is very normal for most kids I think :)

Acquisit0r
02-03-2018, 07:34 AM
Bump.

Come on guys and girls. None of you was an angel kid. So why not share it with us.

Decius
02-03-2018, 07:37 AM
I'm still a teenager.

Hadouken
02-03-2018, 07:40 AM
I was a good kid mostly but I physically fought a lot with other kids . I had to go to the school principal a couple of times because of that even lol

Decius
02-03-2018, 07:44 AM
I was a good kid mostly but I physically fought a lot with other kids . I had to go to the school principal a couple of times because of that even lol

I got into a lot of trouble in Elementary school for fighting other kids.

Acquisit0r
02-03-2018, 08:05 AM
Haha school fights.

My preferred method of tormenting others was by using psychogical means ;)

When I was 8-9, we had a girl in our class who had this extreme phobia of cockroaches. So I brought one to school with me in a matchbox and during the lunch break I sneaked into the class and put it into her pen box. So the next lesson begins and she opens it.. and becomes totally hysterical. Imagine the scene. A quiet room of kids and suddenly one of the girls begins to scream as if shes about to get slaughtered by Freddy Krueger. Nobody knew what happened, only I did :)

Hadouken
02-03-2018, 08:12 AM
I got into a lot of trouble in Elementary school for fighting other kids.

yes elementary school too but not that much . I started fighting more when I was 12-15. I had to go to the school pricipal in those early teen years lol . we also had a big class vs class fight (us the 9 graders vs the a class from 10th grade) where I beat a guy up without knowing if he was even included in the whole thing :rofl: I just attacked when I saw my classmate on the floor. I do think he was part of the "enemies" though :lol: . I almost dropped out of school because of it

Acquisit0r
02-03-2018, 11:49 AM
yes elementary school too but not that much . I started fighting more when I was 12-15. I had to go to the school pricipal in those early teen years lol . we also had a big class vs class fight (us the 9 graders vs the a class from 10th grade) where I beat a guy up without knowing if he was even included in the whole thing :rofl: I just attacked when I saw my classmate on the floor. I do think he was part of the "enemies" though :lol: . I almost dropped out of school because of it

so you were a physical bully huh :D

Bobby Martnen
09-14-2018, 09:35 PM
Once when I was about 10 I peed in the elementary school sandbox where all the little kids play.

Weiss
09-14-2018, 09:46 PM
I always was a good kid, i has excellent grades and was the best at sporta in my school