PDA

View Full Version : The EU is Illegal by UK Law

Freomæg
02-18-2009, 09:33 AM
According to the Bill of Rights 1689:

And I do declare That noe Forreigne Prince Person Prelate, State or Potentate hath or ought to have any Jurisdiction Power Superiority Preeminence or Authoritie Ecclesiastical or Spirituall within this Realme Soe helpe me God.

Source (http://www.tpuc.org/Bill_of_Rights_1689)

And yet...
Almost 80% of UK law now comes from the EU!

There was no referendum, so all elected (and unelected) UK officials responsible are guilty of sedition (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedition) - a highly treasonous crime.

Watch this video where one man - Anthony Burgess, an ex policeman - details his struggle to have this law upheld and those responsible for this high treason brought to justice:

Video (http://www.tpuc.org/node/560)

THIS IS TYRANNY! THE EU IS TYRANNY!

65 years ago Brits fought for ourselves and others to remain free and independent of a growing tyranny. Now, our politics have been infiltrated to such an extent that we go willingly into the latest manifestation of a growing tyranny. Why did we fight for freedom and sovereignty only to give it up like this?

"I look forward to the day when the Westminster Parliament is just a council chamber in Europe"
Kenneth Clarke, Conservative Chancellor in International Currency Review Vol 23 No 4 1996

Red Skull
02-18-2009, 01:06 PM
It's Unity. Tyranny or not.

Divided we fall, united we stand.

Maybe the UK laws should be amended then.

stormlord
02-18-2009, 01:59 PM
It's Unity. Tyranny or not.

Divided we fall, united we stand.

Maybe the UK laws should be amended then.

United in racial suicide, in admitting Turkey and north Africa, in allying with China and the middle east against America and the former dominions? No thanks, perhaps if the EU was dissolved and a pared down alliance was formed, with some common economic stuff and minus the awful continental attitude toward individuals, but otherwise no. The common law has been passed down since Anglo Saxon times, to protect all free men from injustice; the civil law is designed to facilitate the subjection of the individual to the state.

Ans as for "just amending the law to suit convenience", things don't work that way here pal, the supremacy of the crown, through Parliament, may not be overcome, ever.

Red Skull
02-18-2009, 02:40 PM
Well, pal, as far as I can see the UK is already a member of the Union, and the Euro has gotten more and more attention thanks to the globa financial crisis. Changing the laws won't be necessary, the United Kingdom is in deep as it is. I'm just saying, it could be an option to calm the minds of the masses.

I'm against the downsides you mentioned. The only thing I am pro is the 'Union' part. I apologize if I offended you in any way. I don't want Turks or Africans in Europe any more than you do. They are not welcome.

stormlord
02-18-2009, 02:52 PM
Well, pal, as far as I can see the UK is already a member of the Union, and the Euro has gotten more and more attention thanks to the globa financial crisis. Changing the laws won't be necessary, the United Kingdom is in deep as it is. I'm just saying, it could be an option to calm the minds of the masses.

I'm against the downsides you mentioned. The only thing I am pro is the 'Union' part. I apologize if I offended you in any way. I don't want Turks or Africans in Europe any more than you do. They are not welcome.

No offence taken, I just feel strongly about this issue and I tend to be a little blunt as to my views. I don't have any problem with some form of European unity in principle, but in its current form the EU absolutely does not have the best interests of any European at heart.

Freomæg
02-19-2009, 10:13 AM
It's not the union of Europe that's a problem - it's the centralisation of power and the Dictatorship-like EU Constitution. Soviet Union ring any bells? Might have been good in principle, but do you know what happened to individuals who dissented? Welcome to the EUSSR!

SwordoftheVistula
02-19-2009, 09:53 PM
It's not the union of Europe that's a problem - it's the centralisation of power and the Dictatorship-like EU Constitution. Soviet Union ring any bells? Might have been good in principle, but do you know what happened to individuals who dissented? Welcome to the EUSSR!

The EU President said the same thing today :thumb001:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090219/ap_on_re_eu/eu_eu_czech_skepticism_1

BRUSSELS – The European Union has turned into an undemocratic and elitist project comparable to the Communist dictatorships of eastern Europe that forbade alternative thinking, Czech President Vaclav Klaus told the European Parliament on Thursday.

Klaus, whose country now holds the rotating EU presidency, set out a scathing attack on the EU project and its institutions, provoking boos from many lawmakers, some of whom walked out, but applause from nationalists and other anti-EU legislators.

Klaus is known for deep skepticism of the EU and has refused to fly the EU flag over his official seat in Prague during the Czech presidency, saying the country is not an EU province.

He said current EU practices smacked of communist times when the Soviet Union controlled much of eastern Europe, including the Czech Republic and when dissent or even discussions were not tolerated.

"Not so long ago, in our part of Europe we lived in a political system that permitted no alternatives and therefore also no parliamentary opposition," said Klaus. "We learned the bitter lesson that with no opposition, there is no freedom."

He said the 27-nation bloc should concentrate on offering prosperity to Europeans, rather than closer political union, and scrap a stalled EU reform treaty that Irish voters have already rejected.

Klaus said that questioning deeper integration has become an "uncriticizable assumption that there is only one possible and correct future of the European integration."

"The enforcement of these notions ... is unacceptable," Klaus said. "Those who dare thinking about a different option are labeled as enemies." Observers had been expecting Klaus to deliver a critical speech during his first and only visit to the EU chamber at a time when his country holds the EU limelight as chair of the 27-nation bloc.

"I have never experienced a situation where the presidency of the European Union ... compares the EU with the Soviet Union," said Belgian lawmaker Ivo Belet.

Vulpix
02-20-2009, 07:13 AM

BRUSSELS – The European Union has turned into an undemocratic and elitist project comparable to the Communist dictatorships of eastern Europe that forbade alternative thinking, Czech President Vaclav Klaus told the European Parliament on Thursday.

Actually there's no such thing as a EU president - yet! The Czech Republic is currently holding the EU presidency, and Vaclav Klaus is the president of the country.

Treffie
02-20-2009, 09:25 AM

[I]BRUSSELS – The European Union has turned into an undemocratic and elitist project comparable to the Communist dictatorships of eastern Europe that forbade alternative thinking, Czech President Vaclav Klaus told the European Parliament on Thursday.

The truth always hurts eh? :coffee: