PDA

View Full Version : For all Europeans; if you MUST accept non-euro immigrants, would you demand they're non-muslim?

Robocop
02-09-2018, 11:43 AM
For all Europeans; if you MUST accept non-euro immigrants, would demand they're non-muslim? Or is it same to you?

Means, if you have to accept into your country some certain number of immigrants, is it same to you if they're muslim non-euro immigrants or let's say christian or hindu or buddhist or atheist non euro immigrants?

magyar_lány
02-09-2018, 11:50 AM
I chose the first bc I prefer non-Muslims bc they won't be jihadists. But I don't have problem with "secular Muslims".

Maintenance
02-09-2018, 11:53 AM
Non muslim

But still would accept muslims if i got to interview them.

wvwvw
02-09-2018, 12:48 PM
Non Muslims.

Muslims feel entitled by their religion to force their will on kafirs, dominate them, humiliate them and make them respect them, treat them preferentially and even fear them. Muslims know infidels are handicapped by their laws and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and they use these laws against them, but themselves never respect anyone’s human rights although they demand it from others.

Video: Muslim migrants march through the Berlin Metro chanting Allahu Akbar:
https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkACollett/status/961536245695381505/video/1

Acquisit0r
02-09-2018, 12:56 PM
Theres no such thing as "ex" muslims

1) the retarded thing called islam remains dormant like a virus and can manifest itself at any given moment
2) peer pressure from other muslims can force the virus to become active again
3) their kids can easily become religious because their friends, the media etc forces them too and due to them feeling different.

Islam is the biggest challenge Europe has ever faced. There should be no place for that idiocy on this continent

brennus dux gallorum
02-09-2018, 12:58 PM
I have absolutely no problem with non-Muslims of my country, either they come from ssa or from Syria etc especially Christian and atheists Arabs are very nice people

Robocop
02-09-2018, 01:22 PM
Well, we can conclude for sure that Islam as religion is truly somewhat different than others, no doubt in my mind.

Only I wouldn't say it is different for the better, but for worse, no offence to anyone.

Black Panther
02-09-2018, 01:27 PM
I want to see more niggas in Sweden.

Ujku
02-09-2018, 01:31 PM
I just don't want Africans. Zero fucks given about their religion.

Jana
02-09-2018, 01:44 PM
I don't divide people by religion. And at the same time, no sovereign state can be forced to accept masses of foreigners of completely different culture. Fear not.

Óttar
02-09-2018, 01:56 PM
Britain should replace all the Paki Muslims with Hindus and then crime would go down and their health system would benefit.

jackrussell
02-09-2018, 02:02 PM
Britain should replace all the Paki Muslims with Hindus and then crime would go down and their health system would benefit.

:D

http://slideplayer.com/slide/7556720/24/images/27/STATUS+OF+WOMEN+IN+HINDUISM.jpg

Óttar
02-09-2018, 02:05 PM
Nice cherry picking. You won't find any Hindus in Britain doing that nowadays. It is Muslims who started all the honor killings and acid attacks.

jackrussell
02-09-2018, 02:14 PM
Nice cherry picking. You won't find any Hindus in Britain doing that nowadays. It is Muslims who started all the honor killings and acid attacks.

https://image.slidesharecdn.com/presentation1-130516224850-phpapp02/95/womens-and-child-right-12-638.jpg

:)

Indians and Pakistanis are 1 people .

Óttar
02-09-2018, 02:28 PM
Trollolololol.

The Manusmriti wasn't followed by all Hindu communities and it belongs to a less authoritative class of texts.

You're a waste of time.

jackrussell
02-09-2018, 02:32 PM
Trollolololol.

The Manusmriti wasn't followed by all Hindu communities and it belongs to a less authoritative class of texts.

You're a waste of time.

Hindus are no angels ; don't kid yourself.

SvartVarg
02-09-2018, 03:29 PM
I put non-Muslim merely because a) the number and b) little consideration beyond religion & not whom is considered.

Robocop
02-09-2018, 11:36 PM
Oh well, this is one of those poll-threads where everythin is clear.

Cristiano viejo
02-09-2018, 11:47 PM
I prefer ZERO immigrants in Spain.

Kamal900
02-10-2018, 02:18 AM
Theres no such thing as "ex" muslims

1) the retarded thing called islam remains dormant like a virus and can manifest itself at any given moment
2) peer pressure from other muslims can force the virus to become active again
3) their kids can easily become religious because their friends, the media etc forces them too and due to them feeling different.

Islam is the biggest challenge Europe has ever faced. There should be no place for that idiocy on this continent

No. I'm an apostate myself, and if anything, it strengthens my resolve regarding Islam and other religions. Islam is one of the very few religions that punish people by death for apostasy, and the fear of that and hell are deeply ingrained in young children which can have a very deep impact in their subconscious. Islam is a cult, nothing more, and Muslim are just more blunt about it than other Abrahamic religious groups.

Berlko2
02-10-2018, 08:22 PM
I’d rather receive Christians from the Middle East/North Africa, bc Christians are the most persecuted and discriminated against people in the region (apart from the Jews who already have Israel, though I’d allow them into Europe too).

Muslims should be confined to live in their homeland, bc they are not good at coexisting with other religions, at least in the Middle East and North Africa.

Asmodean
02-11-2018, 11:02 AM
I’d rather receive Christians from the Middle East/North Africa, bc Christians are the most persecuted and discriminated against people in the region (apart from the Jews who already have Israel, though I’d allow them into Europe too).

Muslims should be confined to live in their homeland, bc they are not good at coexisting with other religions, at least in the Middle East and North Africa.

No. I live in the USA. Christians from the Middle East and Africa are just as undesirable as Muslims, in some cases more.

Berlko2
02-11-2018, 11:17 AM
No. I live in the USA. Christians from the Middle East and Africa are just as undesirable as Muslims, in some cases more.

I met several Lebanese christians and they were extremely nice people, with an incredible sense of humor.

Not been in touch for a long time but I think Middle East christians should be preferred. Maybe my experience was just with the Lebanese.

You met Arab christians from the Detroit area didn’t you? I’ve heard in Michigan there’s the biggest concentration. Perhaps the fact that they are 2nd to 3rd generation doesn’t represent what they really are, but this is just my guess.

Asmodean
02-14-2018, 04:06 AM
I met several Lebanese christians and they were extremely nice people, with an incredible sense of humor.

Not been in touch for a long time but I think Middle East christians should be preferred. Maybe my experience was just with the Lebanese.

You met Arab christians from the Detroit area didn’t you? I’ve heard in Michigan there’s the biggest concentration. Perhaps the fact that they are 2nd to 3rd generation doesn’t represent what they really are, but this is just my guess.

Yes, Dearborn has the highest concentration of Arabians in the USA, and many of them are not just Muslim but Christians or secular ones and all behave in the same manner.

Bobby Martnen
02-25-2018, 09:40 PM
Do I count as European?

Papastratosels26
02-25-2018, 09:55 PM
I prefer Christians immigrants

Moje ime
02-25-2018, 10:25 PM
I chose the first bc I prefer non-Muslims bc they won't be jihadists. But I don't have problem with "secular Muslims".

This.

Off topic - I'm against any economic immigrants in Europe.

Robocop
02-25-2018, 10:29 PM
Do I count as European?

Ofcourse.

Bobby Martnen
02-25-2018, 10:34 PM
Ofcourse.

I'd rather only take in culturally compatible and well-educated immigrants. To me, race doesn't really matter, what matters is their culture and religion. So English-speaking Christian Indians, like Dinesh D'Souza for example, are desirable.

RenaRyuguu
10-21-2021, 04:13 AM
idk everyone cuz of different food