PDA

View Full Version : With Russia's help, Arab states speeding up nuclear arms race

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 11:51 AM
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5108904,00.html

Using Russian knowledge and technology, more and more countries in the Middle East and North Africa are building nuclear power plants, and not just for civilian purposes; according to Dr. Shaul Shay of IDC Herzliya, this is also the Sunni Arab world's way of dealing with the Iranian nuclear program.

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) will be the first state to operate a nuclear reactor (made in South Korea). Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Sudan, Tunisia and Algeria are expected to follow in its footsteps, having declared their intention to build nuclear reactors. Each of these countries is in the process of implementing the plan.

Russia's growing involvement in the Arab world's nuclear arms race, Dr. Shay believes, has to do with Putin's efforts to restore Russia's position as a world power in the Middle East. Putin sends Russian advisors and exports to every country that has signed such an agreement with him, thereby reinforcing his ties with the Arab world.

Oh how cute, ugly islamic shitholes are going nuclear ;)

This is a big problem for the world, all these countries only exist, breath, eat and shit thanks to their oil. With Egypt being the biggest ugliest overpopulated shithole of them all, relying on international aid to feed its exploding population.

None of these countries have a future, the oil will run out and then the entire region will turn into what Syria is today. Only armed with nuclear weapons.

Putin is playing with the faith of the world by giving them the technology. In my opinion Mr Putin is an old man, and maybe its time for him to have a heart attack or so.

The main lesson of the modern history has been: do not give white man's toys to savages, they are unworthy of it, they should never have it. But Mr Putin is lost in his narcissistic fantasies it seems, apparently anything is fine for as long as his country's influence grows.

Needless to say that nuclear armed islamic world presents a clear danger not just for the region and for Israel but for the entire world.

StonyArabia
02-12-2018, 12:52 PM
We need to protect ourselves , that so far the only good thing Russia is doing.

Kamal900
02-12-2018, 01:58 PM
Lol, Putin is just as a shill as his American counterpart, Trump. Russians aren't one of the brightest people in Europe. The nuclear reactors aren't going to be used for weaponry but rather for energy.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 02:51 PM
Lol, Putin is just as a shill as his American counterpart, Trump. Russians aren't one of the brightest people in Europe. The nuclear reactors aren't going to be used for weaponry but rather for energy.

Thats quite an arrogant statement. The region still has an ocean of gas/oil to produce electricity yet theres sudden common interest to build very expensive nuclear reactors.

The world should be very concerned. Israel bombed the Iraqi reactor in 1981 and the Syrian reactor in 2007. Israel is a tiny nation and will not be able to keep the arabs without nukes indefinitely.

Kamal900
02-12-2018, 03:03 PM
Thats quite an arrogant statement. The region still has an ocean of gas/oil to produce electricity yet theres sudden common interest to build very expensive nuclear reactors.

The world should be very concerned. Israel bombed the Iraqi reactor in 1981 and the Syrian reactor in 2007. Israel is a tiny nation and will not be able to keep the arabs without nukes indefinitely.

Arrogant? Look who's talking. The nuclear reactors are used for energy purposes only. What's your ethnicity/nationality btw? The Israeli Samson option should be alarming for those living in Europe, and Israel refused to have foreign inspection into it's nuclear program let alone signing a deal with Iran which Iran did.

Pahli
02-12-2018, 03:06 PM
Everyone should destroy their nuclear weapons, unless you want to start a future nuclear armageddon

Kamal900
02-12-2018, 03:08 PM
Everyone should destroy their nuclear weapons, unless you want to start a future nuclear armageddon

Indeed, and the nuclear reactor in Abu Dhabi is going to be used only for energy purposes which can lower the costs of electricity.

Pahli
02-12-2018, 03:10 PM
Indeed, and the nuclear reactor in Abu Dhabi is going to be used only for energy purposes which can lower the costs of electricity.

Lets hope, the Iranian government said the same but we all know they are developing nuclear weapons. In theory those nuclear weapons wouldn't be touched by I don't trust our current lunatic government, the next thing they might propose is to nuke Israel or Saudi Arabia lol.

Kamal900
02-12-2018, 03:17 PM
Lets hope, the Iranian government said the same but we all know they are developing nuclear weapons. In theory those nuclear weapons wouldn't be touched by I don't trust our current lunatic government, the next thing they might propose is to nuke Israel or Saudi Arabia lol.

I seriously doubt it. I'm more worried about Israel and Saudi Arabia's unholy coalition against Bashar and other countries and regimes that are fighting against terrorism in the region than the other way around. Only time will tell.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 03:17 PM
Arrogant? Look who's talking. The nuclear reactors are used for energy purposes only. What's your ethnicity/nationality btw? The Israeli Samson option should be alarming for those living in Europe, and Israel refused to have foreign inspection into it's nuclear program let alone signing a deal with Iran which Iran did.

Sand niggers should not have this marvellous white man's tech. Period.
Israel is culturally European, everyone with one brain cell knows this, especially those who visited it. All they want is to be left alone, they dont have problems with any islamic country, however these shitholes around them do have a problem with Israel which is utterly retarded.

Kamal900
02-12-2018, 03:22 PM
Israel is culturally European, everyone with one brain cell knows this, especially those who visited it. All they want is to be left alone, they dont have problems with any islamic country, however these shitholes around them do have a problem with Israel which is utterly retarded.

Culturally European? LOL!! Jews have barely anything to do with Europeans, and culturally speaking, they don't resemble much to Europeans at all apart from their secular lifestyle in Israel. Hah! Left alone? That's funny considering that Israel rules America by proxy, and had the Americans to go to war against Iraq and spending trillions of dollars worth of debt on Israel's behalf. Again, what's your ethnicity? I don't see Jordan, the GCC and Egypt posing any threat to them, and yet, they are the ones that wanted a war against Iran based on lies and deception like what they did in Iraq. There had been no WMD's in Iraq, and yet, Israel keeps a stock pile of em and refuses to sign a deal with Iran which Iran did multiple times in the past.

Pahli
02-12-2018, 03:23 PM
I seriously doubt it. I'm more worried about Israel and Saudi Arabia's unholy coalition against Bashar and other countries and regimes that are fighting against terrorism in the region than the other way around. Only time will tell.

There should be peace between Israel and Syria, they are not benefitting anything by shooting and bombing at each other from time to time. Saudi Arabia has internal problems, mostly with its religious elite pumping money into terrorist groups which could have been spent on its own population lol.

Iranians don't have any problems with Israel, its our government that started this anti-Israeli propaganda out of religious reasons, they're basically a bunch of cunts, they should be neutral instead. But calling Israel European is exaggerating, I've been told from friends from Israel that its pretty much Levantine with some European influences here and there, constant road rage and angry impatient customers in shops; I'd say they're in between South Europe and the Middle East. The Palestine conflict has also been handled by Israel in a very Middle Eastern fashion, although I don't want to pick sides here, I am just saying that both sides are revenging attacks which is a very Middle Eastern way of dealing with stuff, like eye for an eye.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 03:34 PM
There should be peace between Israel and Syria, they are not benefitting anything by shooting and bombing at each other from time to time. Saudi Arabia has internal problems, mostly with its religious elite pumping money into terrorist groups which could have been spent on its own population lol.

Iranians don't have any problems with Israel, its our government that started this anti-Israeli propaganda out of religious reasons, they're basically a bunch of cunts, they should be neutral instead. But calling Israel European is exaggerating, I've been told from friends from Israel that its pretty much Levantine with some European influences here and there, constant road rage and angry impatient customers in shops; I'd say they're in between South Europe and the Middle East. The Palestine conflict has also been handled by Israel in a very Middle Eastern fashion, although I don't want to pick sides here, I am just saying that both sides are revenging attacks which is a very Middle Eastern way of dealing with stuff, like eye for an eye.

Actually I was under the impression that the mid eastern way of doing things by a strong party would be something like genocide as the recent events have shown.

Iran has a wonderful future. Or could have it. But if Iran tests a nuke tomorrow then Im almost confident that the country will seize to exist hours or days afterwards. Iranians are directly responsible for the actions of their government. The fact that the nation is being held hostage by the regime and by the revolutionary guards is irrelevant and is the nations responsibility.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 03:35 PM
Culturally European? LOL!! Jews have barely anything to do with Europeans, and culturally speaking, they don't resemble much to Europeans at all apart from their secular lifestyle in Israel. Hah! Left alone? That's funny considering that Israel rules America by proxy, and had the Americans to go to war against Iraq and spending trillions of dollars worth of debt on Israel's behalf. Again, what's your ethnicity? I don't see Jordan, the GCC and Egypt posing any threat to them, and yet, they are the ones that wanted a war against Iran based on lies and deception like what they did in Iraq. There had been no WMD's in Iraq, and yet, Israel keeps a stock pile of em and refuses to sign a deal with Iran which Iran did multiple times in the past.

Im not going to discuss all thus conspiracy drivel.

Kamal900
02-12-2018, 03:36 PM
Im not going to discuss all thus conspiracy drivel.

Trivial? Lol. What is your ethnicity?

StonyArabia
02-12-2018, 03:38 PM
Trivial? Lol. What is your ethnicity?

He is Ashkenazim

Kamal900
02-12-2018, 03:39 PM
He is Ashkenazim

I had a feeling that he'd be Jewish. How typical.

Pahli
02-12-2018, 03:39 PM
Actually I was under the impression that the mid eastern way of doing things by a strong party would be something like genocide as the recent events have shown.

Iran has a wonderful future. Or could have it. But if Iran tests a nuke tomorrow then Im almost confident that the country will seize to exist hours or days afterwards. Iranians are directly responsible for the actions of their government. The fact that the nation is being held hostage by the regime and by the revolutionary guards is irrelevant and is the nations responsibility.

Partially responsible but not entirely, those that betrayed the country and went in favour for the Islamic republic should pay heavily for what they have done, some kind of hard labour camp in the desert region should hopefully teach the future generation a thing or two about degenerating an entire country for a fucking religion lol.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 03:45 PM
Partially responsible but not entirely, those that betrayed the country and went in favour for the Islamic republic should pay heavily for what they have done, some kind of hard labour camp in the desert region should hopefully teach the future generation a thing or two about degenerating an entire country for a fucking religion lol.

Talking about wasted potential. We both know that jews and persians could contribute a lot to the science. The result however is miserable. Israel leads the world in certain areas of security technology and Iran contributes even less. All coz of fucking religious drivel. What a huge waste.

Im only 34% ashkenazi btw. Im no longer a citizen of Israel, in fact Im banned from it. Entering Israel would mean going to jail for army service evasion.

Pahli
02-12-2018, 03:46 PM
Talking about wasted potential. We both know that jews and persians could contribute a lot to the science. The result however is miserable. Israel leads the world in certain areas of security technology and Iran contributes even less. All coz of fucking religious drivel. What a huge waste.

Im only 34% ashkenazi btw. Im no longer a citizen of Israel, in fact Im banned from it. Entering Israel would mean going to jail for army service evasion.

Its true that Israel and Iran could contribute a lot with a potential cooperation, but there are too many issues that prevents this, most importantly to me is that the Middle East stabilizes and both the Kurds and Palestinians are able to enjoy their independence without conflict or religious violence.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 03:52 PM
Its true that Israel and Iran could contribute a lot with a potential cooperation, but there are too many issues that prevents this, most importantly to me is that the Middle East stabilizes and both the Kurds and Palestinians are able to enjoy their independence without conflict or religious violence.

Dont you think that giving the Palestinians their state would remove a HUGE weight off Israeli shoulders? The facts however are: it would put Israel at risk, too much risk. In fact the entire west bank would easily become Gaza like structure under the control of Hamas or its clone which would "fight against zionism" while collecting billions from the donors.

I think many very bloody wars could be needed before the region reaches the level of post 1945 Europe.

The main point of my topic here is that these upcoming wars could be nuclear. Which is scary for everyone.

Kamal900
02-12-2018, 03:57 PM
Dont you think that giving the Palestinians their state would remove a HUGE weight off Israeli shoulders? The facts however are: it would put Israel at risk, too much risk. In fact the entire west bank would easily become Gaza like structure under the control of Hamas or its clone which would "fight against zionism" while collecting billions from the donors.

Billions? Huh..just like Israel gets more than 4 billion dollars from the American tax payers of foreign aid alone without counting military and other trade aid as well? Jesus, the hypocrisy. If you want real peace then you should acknowledge that both sides are in the wrong rather than pretending that Israel's internal problems is not on the same level as other countries in the middle east, especially when the Rabbis like Ovedia Yusef and his kin have great influence in Israel's culture and way of thinking. Judaism in itself isn't really a peaceful religion either.

Pahli
02-12-2018, 04:01 PM

I think many very bloody wars could be needed before the region reaches the level of post 1945 Europe.

The main point of my topic here is that these upcoming wars could be nuclear. Which is scary for everyone.

Palestinians can achieve a lot under the right leadership, Hamas is not the right leadership with their radical Islamic policy which I am strongly against plus they are at conflict with Fatah which in my opinion at least are on the right direction.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 04:10 PM
Billions? Huh..just like Israel gets more than 4 billion dollars from the American tax payers of foreign aid alone without counting military and other trade aid as well? Jesus, the hypocrisy. If you want real peace then you should acknowledge that both sides are in the wrong rather than pretending that Israel's internal problems is not on the same level as other countries in the middle east, especially when the Rabbis like Ovedia Yusef and his kin have great influence in Israel's culture and way of thinking. Judaism in itself isn't really a peaceful religion either.

Israel gets $3b/year or ONE % of its GDP from America as military aid. "One percent".

If theres peace tomorrow then Israel will continue being a first world economy based on hightech exports. The Palestinian state will be a shithole, perhaps an even bigger one than Egypt.

Not a single arab country has a hightech economy in the region.

I realize how painful for the Arabs it must be to see that the jewish state is a success. A huge success even. Israel is also capable of solving its problems. "Oh theres a shortage of water? Then we build desalination plants, problem solved. Just an example. While Egypt is considering going to war with Ethiopia over water.

Judaism is obviously retarded but its not an aggressive religion. It does not call for expansion, conversion and other bs.

Kamal900
02-12-2018, 04:15 PM
Israel gets $3b/year or ONE % of its GDP from America as military aid. "One percent".

If theres peace tomorrow then Israel will continue being a first world economy based on hightech exports. The Palestinian state will be a shithole, perhaps an even bigger one than Egypt.

I realize how painful for the Arabs it must be to see that the jewish state is a success. A huge success even. Israel is also capable of solving its problems. "Oh theres a shortage of water? Then we build desalination plants, problem solved. Just an example. While Egypt is considering going to war with Ethiopia over water.

Judaism is obviously retarded but its not an aggressive religion. It does not call for expansion, conversion and other bs.

Lol, talk about a bragger and an arrogant Jew who is living in a White country. Judaism is as racist and aggressive as Islam, but Jews aren't stupid people though, and they're far less blunt about their beliefs towards gentiles than Muslims are to the non-Muslims or the "kuffar". Why did you evade in serving in the army in Israel again? The nerve of people like you who demands an ethnostate for Jews and yet Whites don't have the right to have their own racist ethnistate like Israel. It's 4 billion dollars. It got increased under the Obama administration, and it's not based on military aid but rather as foreign aid to the country. Yes, yes, yes. It's so painful for us to see a state like Israel that was caught stealing military technology from the US and selling it to countries like China, and the country has the 2nd largest sex slave industry in the middle east after Saudi Arabia.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 04:24 PM
Israel is not sacred. Yet you still argue using conspiracy theories and fairytales from the arab world. Im not gonna have this conversation with you, see it the way you want to.

Kamal900
02-12-2018, 04:28 PM
Israel is not sacred. Yet you still argue using conspiracy theories and fairytales from the arab world. Im not gonna have this conversation with you, see it the way you want to.

Then stop talking trash against us then we would have no problems here.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 04:32 PM
Then stop talking trash against us then we would have no problems here.

The arab world is a giant shithole living on borrowed time. You know this. What you also know is that most non semitic persons in the world would choose life in Israel over life in ANY arab country if they were forced to relocate to any place in the middle east.

Israel is a prosperous hightech democracy, the complete opposite from the rest of the region. I know how painful it must be for you.

Mingle
02-12-2018, 04:33 PM

That is obviously just the official reason that they're giving. If they get desperate, they would use the nukes or make threats with them. We need a nuclear free world.

Kamal900
02-12-2018, 04:37 PM
The arab world is a giant shithole living on borrowed time. You know this. What you also know is that most non semitic persons in the world would choose life in Israel over life in ANY arab country if they were forced to relocate to any place in the middle east.

Israel is a prosperous hightech democracy, the complete opposite from the rest of the region. I know how painful it must be for you.

Lol, Israel has very tough immigration laws, and non-Jews barely have any right to migrate there. No, it isn't. The fact that you couldn't stop bashing us just proves the point that I was making that Jews like yourself are nothing more than hypocrites. Again, you as a Jew, who happens to live in a White western world, wants Israel to be an ethnostate for Jews, and yet, demanding that Whites shouldn't be like how your kind treat it's non-Jewish citizens and expats. One standard for you and another for the hated goyim. Btw, the human rights groups within Israel for expats claim that it's just as bad as those in the GCC, so don't bullshit me.

Kamal900
02-12-2018, 04:38 PM
That is obviously just the official reason that they're giving. If they get desperate, they would use the nukes or make threats with them. We need a nuclear free world.

I agree, but very little has been done to prevent such weapons.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 04:42 PM
Lol, Israel has very tough immigration laws, and non-Jews barely have any right to migrate there. No, it isn't. The fact that you couldn't stop bashing us just proves the point that I was making that Jews like yourself are nothing more than hypocrites. Again, you as a Jew, who happens to live in a White western world, wants Israel to be an ethnostate for Jews, and yet, demanding that Whites shouldn't be like how your kind treat it's non-Jewish citizens and expats. One standard for you and another for the hated goyim. Btw, the human rights groups within Israel for expats claim that it's just as bad as those in the GCC, so don't bullshit me.

You lack even basic abstract thinking. You also put labels on me and put words in my mouth. You got no idea what my views are and what Im thinking yet you base your truths on numerous assumptions. Thats very basic 3rd world psychology and mindset. Gratz.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-12-2018, 04:44 PM
They are speeding up their own extinction also, unfortunately it may hit others who are not part of egocentric plan.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 06:13 PM
They are speeding up their own extinction also, unfortunately it may hit others who are not part of egocentric plan.

Of course it may hit others. The core of the typical islamic mindset is something like "we live in shit, but its not our fault, the holy script says we are special, yet we live in shit. Now whos fault is it? Those who dont believe of course, the infidels, the dhimmis". When such sad idiocy rules over the region then you cant possibly allow it to have nuclear weapons. Thats I repeat the reason why I started this topic. Putin is planting seeds of a very brutal future when acts of terror in Europe may happen not with trucks or AK47s but with something else. If the arab world goes nuclear then it will mean that these weapons become a commodity in a region where wars and revolutions are a normal occurrence.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-12-2018, 06:27 PM
Of course it may hit others. The core of the typical islamic mindset is something like "we live in shit, but its not our fault, the holy script says we are special, yet we live in shit. Now whos fault is it? Those who dont believe of course, the infidels, the dhimmis". When such sad idiocy rules over the region then you cant possibly allow it to have nuclear weapons. Thats I repeat the reason why I started this topic. Putin is planting seeds of a very brutal future when acts of terror in Europe may happen not with trucks or AK47s but with something else. If the arab world goes nuclear then it will mean that these weapons become a commodity in a region where wars and revolutions are a normal occurrence.

They feel very threaten by Israel superiority hence why they want to create nuclear bombs with Russian blessing of course because they (Russians) see Israel as an antidote for a future expansion in that region, however they are creating many monster which world wouldn't be able to stop if many countries start to produce nuclear warheads, that would set world into a extremely dangerous point.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 07:05 PM
They feel very threaten by Israel superiority hence why they want to create nuclear bombs with Russian blessing of course because they (Russians) see Israel as an antidote for a future expansion in that region, however they are creating many monster which world wouldn't be able to stop if many countries start to produce nuclear warheads, that would set world into a extremely dangerous point.

here is the thing, while some of them dislike Israel and all, in really sunni vs shii hate is immeasurably stronger. There is a valid reason why the entire sunni world is fearing Iran and there is also a reason why Saudi Arabia is seeking closer contacts with Israel, which is unheard of.. Its all about religious wars for them.

Religious wars within judaism ended +-2000 years ago, religious wars within different versions of christianity ended only recently but religious wars for #who has the right version of islam# are yet to start.

They may not be allowed to get nuclear weapons. Paki nuke is already a huge tradegy.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-12-2018, 07:17 PM
here is the thing, while some of them dislike Israel and all, in really sunni vs shii hate is immeasurably stronger. There is a valid reason why the entire sunni world is fearing Iran and there is also a reason why Saudi Arabia is seeking closer contacts with Israel, which is unheard of.. Its all about religious wars for them.

Religious wars within judaism ended +-2000 years ago, religious wars within different versions of christianity ended only recently but religious wars for #who has the right version of islam# are yet to start.

They may not be allowed to get nuclear weapons. Paki nuke is already a huge tradegy.

I can't disagree with what you said about intra-religious turned into military competition/possible war, but I cast another 'problem' in middle of this, I see Russia also other countries in ME that have a problem with Israel, because 1) is really advanced country, 2) a main ally (even stronger than an ally) with US, clearly Russia also Arab countries want Israel weaken.

Egyptian
02-12-2018, 07:18 PM

When you speak about Egypt then pay respect to the cradle of civilization, the home asylum of your ancestors till they gone out of it.

Egypt is going to have nukes wheather your filthy israel likes it or not, and when we go to war we won't care who is supporting israel .. you people forgot yourselves, Egypt being not (the strong Egypt) made some people delusional about their reality.

know your place very well.

StonyArabia
02-12-2018, 07:23 PM
The main reason why Iraq was destroyed was for the sake of Israel. In fact both Iran and Israel benefited from the ashes of Iraq done by the Anglo-American barbarians. Not to mention the traitors within Iraq's border in the north and parts of the South, and plus the mullah puppets. Israel and America empowered Iran lol. What is good to see that Russia cares for it's interest and if the interest is with the Arabs then so be it. I believe that we should have weapons like anyone else to protect us. We have learned the hard way from Iraq.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 07:29 PM
When you speak about Egypt then pay respect to the cradle of civilization, the home asylum of your ancestors till they gone out of it.

Egypt is going to have nukes wheather your filthy israel likes it or not, and when we go to war we won't care who is supporting israel .. you people forgot yourselves, Egypt being not (the strong Egypt) made some people delusional about their reality.

Yes keep masturbating at the glory of the past which you are not related to on any level.

Oh I remember Egypt. It was the stinkiest, ugliest place I have ever been to. Extreme poverty and filth all over the place, dirty running water, in fact, even in the most expensive resorts one cant brush his teeth using non bottled water lol. I also remember the smell of unwashed human bodies all over the place lol. And the eyes of those inbred looking men who couldnt keep their eyes of my gf lol.

But lets get back to the topic: your country is facing short term starvation and dehydration. Whats the point of trying to build nukes when all you can drink is camels urine lol.

Sinai could be a part of Israel again one day, no idea why it was given back in the first place.

Egyptian
02-12-2018, 07:32 PM
Yes keep masturbating at the glory of the past which you are not related to on any level.

Oh I remember Egypt. It was the stinkiest, ugliest place I have ever been to. Extreme poverty and filth all over the place, dirty running water, in fact, even in the most expensive resorts one cant brush his teeth using non bottled water lol. I also remember the smell of unwashed human bodies all over the place lol. And the eyes of those inbred looking men who couldnt keep their eyes of my gf lol.

But lets get back to the topic: your country is facing short term starvation and dehydration. Whats the point of trying to build nukes when all you can drink is camels urine lol.

Sinai could be a part of Israel again one day, no idea why it was given back in the first place.

that doesn't change the fact you people were slaves and the slave gene still in your cores.

how irony slaves can speak like masters now.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 07:40 PM
that doesn't change the fact you people were slaves and the slave gene still in your cores.

how irony slaves can speak like masters now.

yeah great argument ;D lol!

how did your sand nigger mind come up with it?

I can say something like: "your mother is a prostitute so you are a result of a random ejaculation, and since you hold the gene, I bet your daughter will also be a prostitute".

Same retarded level as your drivel

Egyptian
02-12-2018, 07:47 PM
yeah great argument ;D lol!

how did your sand nigger mind come up with it?

I can say something like: "your mother is a prostitute so you are a result of a random ejaculation, and since you hold the gene, I bet your daughter will also be a prostitute".

Same retarded level as your drivel

Ok slave.

Dragoon
02-12-2018, 07:48 PM
How scary. They want nuclear reactors for energy. That must mean they are building nukes!

Maybe the Zionist shills can cry about Iran building nukes like they have been for decades. Being wrong each time.

Strange how so many pro Israeli Jews refuse to live there, cause they might have to work or join the army.

They live in Gentile lands, and scream how ebil those Muzzies are. Trying to get Gentiles to bomb Middle East countries, and pretend Israel is so innocent.

Btw those "sand niggers" Jews cry about, are related to Jews.

Porn Master
02-12-2018, 07:58 PM
inshalla arabia will be ours

Mraz
02-12-2018, 08:19 PM

Seriously you think any Arab countries would wage a war against Israel?
Israel is a blessing for all of them, Palestinian cause is just some political trick to trigger the people and make them forget they live in poverty, dictatorship and so on. Muslims are mainly idiots who follow orders, they care about Israel but don't when it comes to Rohingyas, Yemenis, Syrians and so on except when they are triggered by some shock news.

The most probable war is a Saudi civil war involving princes over the crown and even if Iran-Israel-Saudia and other countries fight open wars, there would be not much issues for Europe except if European leaders deliberately want chaos here for whatever sick reason.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-12-2018, 09:41 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/04/climate-change-could-make-north-africa-and-middle-east-uninhabitable.html
Care to tell us what will you do with 100+ million Egyptians when your country becomes uninhabitable in not so far future?

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 09:47 PM
https://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/04/climate-change-could-make-north-africa-and-middle-east-uninhabitable.html
Care to tell us what will you do with 100+ million Egyptians when your country becomes uninhabitable in not so far future?

Egypt is very likely the next can of worms that will blow up in the region. It will likely happen way before the temperature makes it unlivable. The country can not feed itself to start with. They got no real exports, their water supply is severely limited and the Ethiopian dams could seal their fate.

Egypt has no future.

I do fear they will ejaculate thousands and thousands of boats loaded with arabs towards Europe when shit hits the fan.

Egyptian
02-12-2018, 11:03 PM

care to care about your own country and leave us alone?

Egyptian
02-12-2018, 11:04 PM
Egypt is very likely the next can of worms that will blow up in the region. It will likely happen way before the temperature makes it unlivable. The country can not feed itself to start with. They got no real exports, their water supply is severely limited and the Ethiopian dams could seal their fate.

Egypt has no future.

I do fear they will ejaculate thousands and thousands of boats loaded with arabs towards Europe when shit hits the fan.

Slave again speaks.. don't worry slave the next waves of Egyptians will be heading towards so called israel to get our slaves back, we've some unfinished pyramids to finish.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 11:07 PM
Slave again speaks.. don't worry slave the next waves of Egyptians will be heading towards so called israel to get our slaves back, we've some unfinished pyramids to finish.

Yeah they tried it 3 times in the 20th century and got pwned each time. An utter humiliation for the whole world to see ;)

Egyptian
02-12-2018, 11:22 PM
Yeah they tried it 3 times in the 20th century and got pwned each time. An utter humiliation for the whole world to see ;)

a typical slave lie, now i know why our ancestors kicked you out and gamal abdel nasser continued the kick out.. you slaves live on lies and dine on lies.. not a surprise every ethnic group hates your kind.

small photo for your lie, slave.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-EitrAuA1C0I/UXlnKxIfzdI/AAAAAAAAXx8/_k-9BGLlFIY/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/387274_639961056020369_535292307_n.jpg

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 11:33 PM
Dude get real. Egypt lost the 1973 war lol. :) i know you some niggers celebrate it as a less than humiliating defeat since the egyptian army was able to hold a piece of sinai for a day or two, but that was all she wrote really. At the ebd there were no egyptian troops between idf and Cairo. Your leaders were shitting their pants :) but hey, grats for taking a piece of sinai for those few days..

Kamal900
02-13-2018, 05:20 AM
How scary. They want nuclear reactors for energy. That must mean they are building nukes!

Maybe the Zionist shills can cry about Iran building nukes like they have been for decades. Being wrong each time.

Strange how so many pro Israeli Jews refuse to live there, cause they might have to work or join the army.

They live in Gentile lands, and scream how ebil those Muzzies are. Trying to get Gentiles to bomb Middle East countries, and pretend Israel is so innocent.

Btw those "sand niggers" Jews cry about, are related to Jews.

The outrageous hypocrisy from Jews like him, who fled to some White western country due to his laziness in not serving in the IDF, wanted to see the whole region up in flames just for Israel to have total hegemony in the Middle East. 20 trillion dollar in debt in counting in the US, and that money was spent on a war against Iraq that was based on a lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQOwlpQHx9w

Egyptian
02-13-2018, 01:29 PM
Dude get real. Egypt lost the 1973 war lol. :) i know you some niggers celebrate it as a less than humiliating defeat since the egyptian army was able to hold a piece of sinai for a day or two, but that was all she wrote really. At the ebd there were no egyptian troops between idf and Cairo. Your leaders were shitting their pants :) but hey, grats for taking a piece of sinai for those few days..

keep saying lies, Slave!

Odin
02-14-2018, 01:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VydUERCO2qQ