PDA

View Full Version : Classify and say where she can pass?

Starseed88
02-12-2018, 03:19 PM

Starseed88
02-12-2018, 03:42 PM
Also, she has natural stunning blue/green eyes, she's a Punjabi Jat Sikh from the Basra clan that originally descend from the Kamboja of Afghanistan.

Odin
02-12-2018, 10:11 PM
Nord-Indid + Iranid. Pass in West Asia maybe.

Starseed88
02-13-2018, 08:40 AM
Nord-Indid + Iranid. Pass in West Asia maybe.

Hi Odin,

I agree with you she can easily pass in Pakistan, Afghanistan and maybe Iran, but West of that I'm not sure. Plus, she's very beautiful and better looking than most people on here and maybe that's why they don't want to classify her because they're jealous.

tngz
02-13-2018, 05:26 PM
She looks like Persian, she can pass in Iran or other Iranic countries like Afghanistan, Tajikistan etc.

Mingle
02-13-2018, 05:31 PM
Also, she has natural stunning blue/green eyes, she's a Punjabi Jat Sikh from the Basra clan that originally descend from the Kamboja of Afghanistan.

No they don't, that's just wannabeism.

This guy discusses their history and mentions their origins: https://newpakhistorian.wordpress.com/tag/basra-caste/

There are Jatts and Gujjars that live in Afghanistan and NW Pak, but they're descended from merchants that came in the 19th century. There are no Jatt clans originally from west of the Indus River.

Starseed88
02-15-2018, 12:22 AM
Hi Mingle,

Are you stupid? Basra is a clan found among Jats and the Kamboj of Punjab who descend from the Kamboja from Afghanistan. Plus, where did she get her light blue/green eyes from then? The Aryans, Scythians or Aliens because the gene for blue eyes originates from Ukraine.

Mingle
02-15-2018, 12:27 AM
Hi Mingle,

Are you stupid? Basra is a clan found among Jats and the Kamboj of Punjab who descend from the Kamboja from Afghanistan? Plus, where did she get her light blue/green eyes? The Aryans, Scythians or Aliens because the gene for blue eyes originates from Ukraine.

Afghans aren't the only people in the world with light eyes. If she is from Afghanistan, then it is very distant ancestry. Scythians came from northern Central Asia before they came to Afghanistan. So why don't you claim that Basras are from Kazakhstan instead? It's silly and misleading to claim Basras are from Afghanistan if it's that far back. No offense.

Starseed88
02-15-2018, 01:53 AM
Afghans aren't the only people in the world with light eyes. If she is from Afghanistan, then it is very distant ancestry. Scythians came from northern Central Asia before they came to Afghanistan. So why don't you claim that Basras are from Kazakhstan instead? It's silly and misleading to claim Basras are from Afghanistan if it's that far back. No offense.

Hi Mingle,

I know Afghans aren't the only people with light eyes and the Basra clan of Punjab descend from the Kamboja who were an Indo-Iranian tribe who do have distant origins in Afghanistan who were said to be a Royal clan of Sakas and Buddhist. It's a fact that can't be denied and it's like saying to a British person who descend from the Anglo-Saxons they don't have German origin because it was a long time ago.

Starseed88
02-15-2018, 06:27 PM
Plus, have you read the Hindu holy books? It states the Scythians, Kushans, Greeks and Kamboja tribes who were Buddhist from NW India were mlecchas which means barbarian or foreigner who were not accepted into the Hindu caste system. Also, that explains why Jats are more pure and have the most NE Euro DNA in South Asia and were never really incorporated into Indian society because they descend from foreign men that came much later and mainly local women.

Hadouken
02-15-2018, 06:30 PM
north pontid + some gracile indid influence maybe

but hard to say because of so much make up (typical for female selfies :D )

lameduck
02-16-2018, 01:26 AM
asiatic alpine + gracile indid

Starseed88
02-16-2018, 06:27 PM
north pontid + some gracile indid influence maybe

but hard to say because of so much make up (typical for female selfies :D )

Hi Hadouken,

I thought when you classify someone you look at their facial features and she isn't wearing that much makeup. Plus, we Punjabis are famous for our good looks, tall height and so called Aryan features unlike most other South Asians. 72556

Hadouken
02-16-2018, 06:30 PM
Hi Hadouken,

I thought when you classify someone you look at their facial features and she isn't wearing that much makeup. Plus, we Punjabis are famous for our good looks, tall height and so called Aryan features unlike most other South Asians. 72556

I see . thanks for informing me thats very interesting .

to be honest I think you are closer to even poles than to most other indians especially south indians for example . do you agree ? or would that be too far of a stretch

would like to get your opinion

Starseed88
02-16-2018, 08:24 PM
I see . thanks for informing me thats very interesting .

to be honest I think you are closer to even poles than to most other indians especially south indians for example . do you agree ? or would that be too far of a stretch

would like to get your opinion

Hi,

I would say Punjabi Jats and especially my family of those that I've posted are closer in terms of facial features to Afghans/Central Asians than Polish people and the majority of other Indian groups.

Starseed88
05-08-2018, 07:47 PM
Anymore suggestions where this beauty can pass?

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72421&d=1518452286