PDA

View Full Version : Hetero uys would u do this in bed?

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Would you allow your girlfriend/fwb/wife or whoever you enjoy having sex with do this to you:

You stand against the wall or on your knees in the doggy style position, when the woman wears a strapon with a moderate sized dilgo. And then she fucks you.

There are numerous benefits of that for men:

1) it can be extremely fun as your g-spot is touched in your anus resulting in great and different orgasms
2) letting the woman dominate you isnt a bad idea, I mean sometimes
3) it could be an emotionally very fun experience

so would you do it?

Marinus
02-12-2018, 09:15 PM
While I have done many non-orthodox things with many different orifices, it was always to someone else. So no, my anus shall remain intact until my first prostrate exam.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 09:26 PM
While I have done many non-orthodox things with many different orifices, it was always to someone else. So no, my anus shall remain intact until my first prostrate exam.

What if you knew that it would be great fun.. would you still limit yourself? Whats the point of limitations anyway?

Marinus
02-12-2018, 09:35 PM
What if you knew that it would be great fun.. would you still limit yourself? Whats the point of limitations anyway?

Pegging is not fun, at all. It's humiliating for a man to be subjected to such a thing, at least for me anyway, there are men out there that like this sort of stuff and more power to them but just the hint of a thought about it throws me off completely.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 09:40 PM
Pegging is not fun, at all. It's humiliating for a man to be subjected to such a thing, at least for me anyway, there are men out there that like this sort of stuff and more power to them but just the hint of a thought about it throws me off completely.

So having your prostate massaged and blowing your load in a way that one hasnt experienced before is humiluating due to the stigma that is somehow related to homosexuality or so. Right? Good to know that living in a cage of restrictions is still common in the world.

Would you at least try sounding then?

Marinus
02-12-2018, 09:49 PM
Would you try it?

So having your prostate massaged and blowing your load in a way that one hasnt experienced before is humiluating due to the stigma that is somehow related to homosexuality or so. Right?

Pretty much, but even if you excluded society's stigma against homosexuality, since I'm not religious I don't care what gays do with their body, the act itself is not something that I find in the least sexually arousing, it just doesn't float my boat, so to speak.

Good to know that living in a cage of restrictions is still common in the world.

Well, suit yourself.

Sorry, I didn't get what you meant here.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 09:59 PM
Would you try it?

Pretty much, but even if you excluded society's stigma against homosexuality, since I'm not religious I don't care what gays do with their body, the act itself is not something that I find in the least sexually arousing, it just doesn't float my boat, so to speak.

Well, suit yourself.

Sorry, I didn't get what you meant here.

Of course I have tried it lol.

But sounding = not yet.. sounding is the process of inserting smooth metal items down into the urethra. These rods are called "sounds". Apparently it can be a very pleasurable experience since the urethra has numerous nerve endings inside of it.

Hadouken
02-12-2018, 10:03 PM
to speak for myself and for member Odin probably too :

Nope

Marinus
02-12-2018, 10:08 PM
Of course I have tried it lol.

Ah, the way you described it in your original post made me think you had tried it, the details you know, but before I cast my vote in the poll there was one single anonymous vote on "no" that could've been you, so I didn't explicitly assume anything. But hey if you enjoy it, then more power to you! Also I didn't mean any offense about the "humiliation" comment, it would be in my case and I only speak for myself.

But sounding = not yet.. sounding is the process of inserting smooth metal items down into the urethra. These rods are called "sounds". Apparently it can be a very pleasurable experience since the urethra has numerous nerve endings inside of it.

Well I wasn't expecting to learn something new, but I just did. heh

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 10:14 PM
What about snowballing? Would you do that? If yes: have you ever won or lost?

Odin
02-12-2018, 10:20 PM
Nope.

Bobby Martnen
02-12-2018, 10:22 PM
Would you allow your girlfriend/fwb/wife or whoever you enjoy having sex with do this to you:

You stand against the wall or on your knees in the doggy style position, when the woman wears a strapon with a moderate sized dilgo. And then she fucks you.

1) it can be extremely fun as your g-spot is touched in your anus resulting in great and different orgasms

so would you do it?

wtf dude?

CordedWhelp
02-12-2018, 10:23 PM
OP is just awaiting for nay-sayers to say their piece and then go "oh my gawd, you closed-minded, bro?"

Bobby Martnen
02-12-2018, 10:24 PM
So having your prostate massaged and blowing your load in a way that one hasnt experienced before is humiluating due to the stigma that is somehow related to homosexuality or so. Right? Good to know that living in a cage of restrictions is still common in the world.

No, this doesn't appeal to me because the thought of putting anything into my anus doesn't appeal to me. It sounds painful and gross, and I'm not into weird sexual things anyway.

Maintenance
02-12-2018, 10:24 PM
I tried it 5 times, quite nice but i kinda wanted to increase the size after the first time lol.

Also snowballing is kinda hot, i dont know why but i think it is.

Hadouken
02-12-2018, 10:25 PM
:dizzy:

Crimean
02-12-2018, 10:28 PM

so would you do it?

Here it is, the true face of liberalism!

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 10:29 PM
I tried it 5 times, quite nice but i kinda wanted to increase the size after the first time lol.

Also snowballing is kinda hot, i dont know why but i think it is.

Haha. Increasing the size is perfectly normal. The nerve endings around the anus also play a role.

Did the girl who did this also enjoy it?

Have you ever puked while snowballing?

Maintenance
02-12-2018, 10:31 PM
Haha. Increasing the size is perfectly normal. The nerve endings around the anus also play the role.

She did enjoy it!

And no i prepared by eating mango lol, it was a sweet taste, somewhat slimey tho.

Bobby Martnen
02-12-2018, 10:31 PM
Haha. Increasing the size is perfectly normal. The nerve endings around the anus also play a role.

:picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2:

Hadouken
02-12-2018, 10:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/q3iCWqE.gif

Marinus
What about snowballing? Would you do that? If yes: have you ever won or lost?

If she's ok with it we'll kiss after going down on one another, but that's the extent I'll go. Also if she happens to go full force fire hydrant on my face I kinda like it, lol.

Acquisit0r
:picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2:

Lol look what you are saying! This isnt a topic for christian virgins haha!

Bobby Martnen
02-12-2018, 10:33 PM
Lol look what you are saying! This isnt a topic for christian virgins haha!

Why are you making so many disgustingly sexual posts?

You're like the slutty version of Rethel.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 10:33 PM
She did enjoy it!

And no i prepared by eating mango lol, it was a sweet taste, somewhat slimey tho.

That girl of yours who is openminded enough to fuck you with a dildo and to play snowball is surely a keeper xD

Nice!

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 10:36 PM
Why are you making so many disgustingly sexual posts?

You're like the slutty version of Rethel.

Why are you even reading my posts?

I bring light and happiness. I really do!

Bobby Martnen
02-12-2018, 10:37 PM

I don't dislike you or anything, I just think you are obsessed with sex.

God brings light and happiness. Sex doesn't.

Bobby Martnen
02-12-2018, 10:40 PM

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 10:41 PM

Your god is a false prophet, god is a superstition.

Sex isnt :Р

Bobby Martnen
02-12-2018, 10:43 PM
Your god is a false prophet, god is a superstition.

Sex isnt :Р

My God is definitely not a false prophet - you've confused me with al-Bosni, probably.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 10:51 PM
My God is definitely not a false prophet - you've confused me with al-Bosni, probably.

One day when you have a gf, she will sit on her knees while staring at her face and you will ejaculate an ocean of tiny human beings on her face, then you feel considerably closer to god than you are now :) you will see.

Bobby Martnen
02-12-2018, 10:51 PM
One day when you have a gf, she will sit on her knees while staring at her knees and you will ejaculate an ocean of tiny human beings on her face, then you feel considerably closer to god than you are now :) you will see.

That's just gross.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 10:54 PM
That's just gross.

She will like it :) theres nothing gross about it

Bobby Martnen
02-12-2018, 10:57 PM
She will like it :) theres nothing gross about it

It's a waste of semen, either way.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 11:55 PM
It's a waste of semen, either way.

Well the balls always fill up and need regular draining. Of course as a god fearing christian you probably serve that need using some kosher approved ways but the fact still remains: you need to drain yourself every once in a while.. theres nothing gross about it

Bobby Martnen
02-12-2018, 11:56 PM
Well the balls always fill up and need regular draining. Of course as a god fearing christian you probably serve that need using some kosher approved ways but the fact still remains: you need to drain yourself every once in a while.. theres nothing gross about it

Semen that does not get ejaculated just gets reabsorbed into the body.

Acquisit0r
02-12-2018, 11:59 PM
Semen that does not get ejaculated just gets reabsorbed into the body.

Yes but whats the point when you can release it into the world while being rewarded by the most intense physical sensation the nature has ever created?

Bobby Martnen
02-13-2018, 12:01 AM
Yes but whats the point when you can release it into the world while being rewarded by the most intense physical sensation the nature has ever created?

There is no sensation greater than the taste of good food and drink, and the sound of good music.

Senpai
02-13-2018, 12:02 AM
what the fuck is snowballing

Senpai
02-13-2018, 12:04 AM
Also Inquisitor, you have no right to be frustrated by anyone who thinks this is morally wrong. Men naturally aren't supposed to be fucked in the ass. If we were supposed to be fucked, we would be able to reproduce.

Óttar
02-13-2018, 12:06 AM
Good look finding a girl to do that without paying. :coffee:

Acquisit0r
02-13-2018, 12:09 AM
Also Inquisitor, you have no right to be frustrated by anyone who thinks this is morally wrong. Men naturally aren't supposed to be fucked in the ass. If we were supposed to be fucked, we would be able to reproduce.

Im not getting frustrated by anyone. Im not saying that men are supposed to get fucked by other men or so, that would in fact be gross.

But having your cuckling girlfriend behind you as she gently touches your prostate is a great sensation. Denying it to yourself equals denying yourself an ocean of pleasure :)

Snowballing is ejaculating into your gf's mouth where your cum gets mixed with her saliva. Then during a long passionate kiss she passes you the semen and her saliva which gets mixed with your saliva, then you pass it back to her etc. The snowball gets larger as the result.

The "loser" of the game eventually either swallows the mix or pukes it out.

Decius
02-13-2018, 12:14 AM
Never

Decius
02-13-2018, 12:15 AM
That's just gross.

Don't listen to these degenerate fucks

Decius
02-13-2018, 12:20 AM
One day when you have a gf, she will sit on her knees while staring at her face and you will ejaculate an ocean of tiny human beings on her face, then you feel considerably closer to god than you are now :) you will see.

Why would anyone want to cum on somebody's face?

Senpai
02-13-2018, 12:21 AM
Im not getting frustrated by anyone. Im not saying that men are supposed to get fucked by other men or so, that would in fact be gross.

But having your cuckling girlfriend behind you as she gently touches your prostate is a great sensation. Denying it to yourself equals denying yourself an ocean of pleasure :)

Snowballing is ejaculating into your gf's mouth where your cum gets mixed with her saliva. Then during a long passionate kiss she passes you the semen and her saliva which gets mixed with your saliva, then you pass it back to her etc. The snowball gets larger as the result.

I would literally murder any human being that tried to put semen in my mouth.

Decius
02-13-2018, 12:21 AM

You are actually retarted

Acquisit0r
02-13-2018, 12:23 AM
Why would anyone want to cum on somebody's face?

Well because giving a facial is seen as extremely hot by some guys. The face has to be pretty and young of course. Google "cum facial" and look at the pics, you will see how common it is :)

Decius
02-13-2018, 12:24 AM
Well because giving a facial is seen as extremely hot by some guys. The face has to be pretty and young of course. Google "cum facial" and look at the pics, you will see how common it is :)

It's a typical retarted practice

Acquisit0r
02-13-2018, 12:25 AM
I would literally murder any human being that tried to put semen in my mouth.

But its your semen. Would you also murder your gf if she had it in her mouth?

Decius
02-13-2018, 12:25 AM
Only retards do these kinds of things it is quite perverted

Senpai
02-13-2018, 12:26 AM
But its your semen. Would you also murder your gf if she had it in her mouth?

Nope. She can have it, she can do whatever she chooses with it. EXCEPT try to put it in my mouth. That is fucking disgusting to me.

Acquisit0r
02-13-2018, 12:28 AM
Nope. She can have it, she can do whatever she chooses with it. EXCEPT try to put it in my mouth. That is fucking disgusting to me.

Look at what you are saying! Your own sperm is too disgusting for you to taste but not disgusting to feed to your gf?

Would you date a girl who would refuse to give you bj's?

Decius
02-13-2018, 12:28 AM
I will likely stay a virgin to be honest

Senpai
02-13-2018, 12:31 AM
Look at what you are saying! Your own sperm is too disgusting for you to taste but not disgusting to feed to your gf?

Would you date a girl who would refuse to give you bj's?

No. I'd prefer one that did however.
You're missing the greater point here. Women usually don't mind semen being in their mouth because they have had semen in their mouth for thousands of years, mate. It's evolutionary psychology in action. Men have NOT had that, therefore they haven't adapted to enjoy or be okay with it like women have. I will never do that. Don't get me wrong. I'm not some religious guy that doesn't wanna cum on someones face. I have came on many a face, lmao.. But this? Not for me.

Óttar
02-13-2018, 12:31 AM
so would you do it?
If you've found a girl to do this to you, aren't you mortally afraid of losing her? How would you ever find another girl that open-minded?

Bobby Martnen
02-13-2018, 12:32 AM
what the fuck is snowballing

Something really nasty. See spoiler if you want to know

when people spit semen into each other's mouths

Acquisit0r
02-13-2018, 12:33 AM
If you've found a girl to do this to you, aren't you mortally afraid of losing her? How would you ever find another girl that open-minded?

Any girl can be convinced to do that lol. Literally ANY girl. Deep inside you know this I guess

Heather Duval
02-13-2018, 12:33 AM
No. I'd prefer one that did however.
You're missing the greater point here. Women usually don't mind semen being in their mouth because they have had semen in their mouth for thousands of years, mate. It's evolutionary psychology in action. Men have NOT had that, therefore they haven't adapted to enjoy or be okay with it like women have. I will never do that. Don't get me wrong. I'm not some religious guy that doesn't wanna cum on someones face. I have came on many a face, lmao.. But this? Not for me.

semen is disgusting

Bobby Martnen
02-13-2018, 12:34 AM
This thread literally gave me multiple STDs just by reading it.

Bobby Martnen
02-13-2018, 12:35 AM
Any girl can be convinced to do that lol. Literally ANY girl. Deep inside you know this I guess

Even if it wasn't beyond disgusting (which it is), it would still be humiliating and emasculating.

Decius
Something really nasty. See spoiler if you want to know

when people spit semen into each other's mouths

What is wrong with the fucking world I mean what has happened

Heather Duval
I would never let a man cum to my mouth

Senpai
02-13-2018, 12:36 AM
semen is disgusting

THIS IS PROOF^^ that men are not evolutionarily equipped to enjoy semen in their mouth, while biological women usually are.

Heather Duval
02-13-2018, 12:36 AM
THIS IS PROOF^^ that men are not evolutionarily equipped to enjoy semen in their mouth, while biological women usually are.

Lie. I have girl friends who do not like and I have gay friends who like it.

Acquisit0r
02-13-2018, 12:38 AM

Its not about enjoying having it in your mouth at all. Its about the passionate moment of fucking and forgetting that the world exists. Anything goes during that moment for me.

Decius
02-13-2018, 12:38 AM
Its not about enjoying having it in your mouth at all. Its about the passionate moment of fucking and forgetting that the world exists. Anything goes during that moment for me.

You are truly a disguisting and dispicable person

Acquisit0r
02-13-2018, 12:39 AM
You are truly a disguisting and dispicable person

So you are judging me now huh? Thats interesting

Senpai
02-13-2018, 12:40 AM
Lie. I have girl friends who do not like and I have gay friends who like it.

There are always outliers.

Bobby Martnen
02-13-2018, 12:41 AM

I love that this is post #69 in this thread lol

Senpai

Anything goes in that moment to me as well, as long as it's within out comfort zone. If it isn't, then it isn't.

Heather Duval

In fact, I'm very selective. Im too spoiled. They are more humbles.

Bobby Martnen
What is wrong with the fucking world I mean what has happened

Feminists invented "sexual liberation" in the 1960s and that's what happened. Degenerate and revolting.

Decius
So you are judging me now huh? Thats interesting

I'm an agnostic athiest

Acquisit0r
02-13-2018, 12:43 AM
Anything goes in that moment to me as well, as long as it's within out comfort zone. If it isn't, then it isn't.

Isnt expanding your boundaries and the comfort zone what life is all about? I dont necessarily mean in sexuality. But in general.

Acquisit0r
02-13-2018, 12:44 AM
I'm an agnostic athiest

So what? Oh you think that only christians are advised not to judge others?

Decius
02-13-2018, 12:52 AM
So what? Oh you think that only christians are advised not to judge others?

I can judge you if I want

Acquisit0r
02-13-2018, 12:54 AM
I can judge you if I want

You can. But it doesnt add points to you. Especially considering you are only 16. Young fool :Р

Decius
02-13-2018, 12:55 AM
You can. But it doesnt add points to you. Especially considering you are only 16. Young fool :Р

The only degenerate fool is you thinking of sick perverted bullshit girls sticking dildos up your ass what the hell is wrong with you

Senpai
02-13-2018, 01:00 AM
Isnt expanding your boundaries and the comfort zone what life is all about? I dont necessarily mean in sexuality. But in general.

Yes, but emasculating myself with a strap-on is not one that I am particularly interested in. I'd much rather expand my boundaries by climbing a mountain, or jumping from an airplane. lol

Acquisit0r
02-13-2018, 09:15 AM
The only degenerate fool is you thinking of sick perverted bullshit girls sticking dildos up your ass what the hell is wrong with you

xD

Its basic freedom of speech. Live with it.

Bobby Martnen
02-13-2018, 04:42 PM
xD

Its basic freedom of speech. Live with it.

You can post about this kind of stuff, but you shouldn't.

Acquisit0r
02-13-2018, 04:43 PM
You can post about this kind of stuff, but you shouldn't.

I can post anything, I'm sure I'd get banned or so if I crossed certain lines :)

War Chef
02-13-2018, 08:16 PM
Absolutely not. I wouldn't even let a woman ride me "cowgirl position" or anything that gives her any kind of power/dominance/control. :no:

NO!

Porn Master
02-14-2018, 02:00 AM

so would you do it?

i would beat the fuck out of her if she touched my anus

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
02-14-2018, 03:15 AM
Interesting question

https://media.giphy.com/media/O9BPkYr89lK2A/giphy.gif

Kivan
02-14-2018, 09:59 AM
You are gross

Bosniensis
02-14-2018, 12:54 PM
You are gross

Kivan is BG1 character right?

Good Old game, I've moded my BG2 to include Kivan

:)

Black Panther
02-15-2018, 04:05 PM
We don't do that sort of stuff.

sean
06-12-2021, 10:34 AM
No. Wanting objects up your arse as a man is gay.

Pegging is degenerate and is just a mimicry of gay sex. Just like how tits on a tranny doesn't make it female.

https://i.imgur.com/SLaBIgM.jpg

Imagine convincing yourself that you aren't gay just because you had a woman do this shit to you.

https://imgur.com/lUQI2bw.gif
https://i.imgur.com/8oq0Jbf.gif
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ey9Rkk5WgAM91Co.jpg
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1498798913532.jpg

A girl that bangs you with a strap-on isn't a girlfriend (where a man is penetrated like a woman).

Some closet faggots are willing to be pegged because the strap-on hits their prostate (your prostate is stimulated which leads to endorphin release which is experienced as physical pleasure). They feel more secure getting pegged than outright homosex because it feels less gay when a woman does it.

Even if you like fingers in your arse, you've been feminised. Most men's anuses slam shut like a bank vault door if you put a finger near it.

https://i.imgur.com/HmwH0WM.png

There's a lot of feminist magazines saying that if your husband won't let you fuck him with a strap-on, you should get a divorce.

lei.talk
07-21-2021, 09:41 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4QHzstI.gif (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadpool_(film))