PDA

View Full Version : Please Classify this Person

blackforest
02-01-2011, 08:56 PM
She is Jewish btw

Don Brick
02-01-2011, 09:01 PM
If you donīt mind me asking is this you? Anyway Iīm not great at classifying so Iīll leave that to more knowledgeable people. Iīd still say that Atlantid is probably the most important "component" in your phenotype. You look very British btw.

blackforest
02-01-2011, 09:03 PM
If you donīt mind me asking is this you? Anyway Iīm not great at classifying so Iīll leave that to more knowledgeable people. Iīd still say that Atlantid is probably the most important "component" in your phenotype. You look very British btw.

Its not me, its a family member

Don Brick
02-01-2011, 09:08 PM
Its not me, its a family member

Oops sorry! I didnīt even notice that you had your gender as male in the left side information bar. Also didnīt mean to refer to "you", but "her" as British looking or Atlantid et cetera. Mindfart. :D

Agrippa
02-02-2011, 07:46 AM
Mostly Atlanto-Nordid/Nordid-Mediterranid, presumably with some sort of admixture which is hard to define. It could be Arabid admixture or Armenoid giving her a more "Keltic Nordic" phenotype.

I don't wonder that she is Jewish, but I wouldn't have wondered if you said she is just a Brit neither.

exceeder
02-03-2011, 11:21 PM
I would have said just atlantid, however once again I think Agrippa has the right idea. :)