PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone of you child of divorced parents?

Robocop
02-14-2018, 06:56 PM
I know it's private question..., maybe you dont wanna talk about it, but Im just interested because I am divorced, I am raising my daughter as best as I can, giving her all love..., and she loves to be with me more than with her mum (God forgive me for sayin this but it is true, please dont take this like Im bragging about it, just truth), her mum is ok, but she is not emotional like I am and child feels that.

My daughter is only age of 4, soon she will turn 5, ofcourse she would like that I am with my ex (her mum), but it is impossible..., I am just wondering how many of you are children of divorced parents, and... how does it affects you TODAY (if it affects you)?

Thanks in advance...

Senpai
02-14-2018, 07:03 PM
I was a child of divorce at age 2. I definitely grew up missing the points in young life that make a boy a man, because I was lacking a father figure. However around 18-19, I decided I had to pick myself up and be who I need to be, and I turned out okay. Took me longer to develop responsibility.

Robocop
02-14-2018, 07:52 PM
I was a child of divorce at age 2. I definitely grew up missing the points in young life that make a boy a man, because I was lacking a father figure. However around 18-19, I decided I had to pick myself up and be who I need to be, and I turned out okay. Took me longer to develop responsibility.

What matters the most is that you turned out good man with responsibility, what matters is that you developed it, nevermind when :)

Senpai
02-14-2018, 07:57 PM
What matters the most is that you turned out good man with responsibility, what matters is that you developed it, nevermind when :)

Exactly. Thank you! But I feel the average boy doesn't have the Will I had. The avergae boy would have been pulled in the directions my subconscious was trying t pull me, only I had the intelligence and power to fight against it. Drugs, crime, etc.

Rethel
02-14-2018, 07:58 PM
So this is why so many mentally castrated father-hating sissies we have on the forum.................

Senpai
02-14-2018, 08:00 PM
So this is why so many mentally castrated father-hating sissies we have on the forum.................

Real motherfuckers don't judge the actions of all Men, on one shitty dad.

Robocop
02-14-2018, 10:00 PM
Exactly. Thank you! But I feel the average boy doesn't have the Will I had. The avergae boy would have been pulled in the directions my subconscious was trying t pull me, only I had the intelligence and power to fight against it. Drugs, crime, etc.

Bravo man, that is right. For sure you're not an average one, but above that, your intelligence and your will & spirit brought you above negative things which were around you, but you never failed yourself. :) Because I am movie fanatic, this movie-song is for you :):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvQkl7qa6RQ

Never surrender in anything...

Robocop
02-14-2018, 10:03 PM
Real motherfuckers don't judge the actions of all Men, on one shitty dad.

That's right. To my daughter Im everythin and Im doing everythin in my life for her. So not all men are same (faaaaaaar from it), and above everything; not all women are same.

Sometimes men are more emotional and protective for family than some certain women could ever be.

Senpai
02-14-2018, 10:06 PM
Bravo man, that is right. For sure you're not an average one, but above that, your intelligence and your will & spirit brought you above negative things which were around you, but you never failed yourself. :) Because I am movie fanatic, this movie-song is for you :):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvQkl7qa6RQ

Never surrender in anything...

The Rocky soundtrack is fucking amazing brother hahah

Robocop
02-14-2018, 10:15 PM
The Rocky soundtrack is fucking amazing brother hahah

Oh yeah :D, and Sly said it himself; "The Rocky is who I am in my soul, truly" :).

I was so sad when he wasnt nominated for Oscar for best supporting actor in Creed 2015, but at least he won Golden Globe for best supporting actor for 2015, just look at this respect from all this stars, they know Rocky is his life and above all; the most important; inspiration for millions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpdIOiMN27s

P.S. You will get goosebumps when music starts (when he wins Golden globe) :D.