PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Drug commercials.

Peerkons
02-02-2011, 06:22 PM
So.. today I was watching my telly when i saw these interesting adverts.
You use drugs. Drugs use you. Even if you are only 14, you can get into jail for using drugs.
I like the idea. Some of you can hear how latvian sounds like. :)

TEiNkwjlAy4
-Guys, you can't imagine! At the beggining we took pucks(slang) as always.
It was really great. ThenI met that pretty girl.
-Yes? Aaa, I know her.
-Yes, then She offered me to stay at her place for night.
I was like - no, not this time. Other time. Because the party was just beggining. We went to club. We had cool party - dancing so much. Everybody was watching. Well, there is also to whatch at (himself). You really cannot imagine how good it was. About 4 o' clock I was bit tired, took a pause. So yees, took a break and I was thinking:'It's about time going home, when I still have some fun.'
- Next time I am definitely going with You, dude.

Nyz9HXBvVbw
-Girls, this is officially the best party in year. At beginning we went to park, smoked a little bit... Mārcis was also there.
-Seriously?
-Yes... and we were together walking, talking, kissing french style. Then We went to club, it was awesome! I hadn't danced so good.
After the club I was going home through the park. It was really late... I can't remember. At the end I decided to wait for the sunrise.
-Whoaa
-So I did! Smooth wind, birds singing... pretty sweet
(You can see her panties down. Guess she was raped while being asleep. lol)

Bloodeagle
02-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Great subject for a thread. Do you mind if I post non Latvian drug commercials? :)

Peerkons
02-03-2011, 05:45 AM
Sure.

Bloodeagle
02-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Here are some classic American anti-drug commercials.
giGkt5oAhT0
3FtNm9CgA6U
This one was highly criticized, due to the fact that they lied and used the brain wave graph of a coma patient for the marijuana example.
xd1pgHh_dkk
fordPXp06h4
dC4KJ9Nd3EQ