PDA

View Full Version : USA is the true winner in ww2.

Acquisit0r
02-16-2018, 11:52 PM
Lets speculate.

My opinion is this: there were 3 major powers which ended up beating the nazi Germany. But only one of them has the ultimate victory.

1) United Kingdom. They prevented an invasion and managed to successfully defend the country. Their casualties were on the low side. Yet they didnt really gain anything from the victory, the British empire continued to deteriorate. The victory did boost the morals somewhat yet the number of deaths and the collatoral damage was quite significant. Overall = meh..

2) USSR = contributed the most to defeating the Wehrmacht, occupied nearly the entire Eastern Europe. Abducted many German scientists to work in USSR. Lots of the German infrastructure was also cuptured.

But at what price? 27 million Soviet citizens were killed in the war. Many millions more became disabled due to injuries. The best part of the country = the West was mostly reduced to rubble.

The country suffered a VERY severe psychological trauma which in time had evolved into a post traumatic stress syndrome and paranoia. The country is still recovering from the war. I mean psychologically. A part of Putins propaganda feeds the paranoia which comes down to "the west will do it again, but I mr Putin know how to deal with the West".

Overall: while USSR won on the battlefield, it lost in many other aspects. Occupying Eastern Europe for 45 years was also a losing investment for USSR but also quite traumatic for Eastern Europe which also still suffers from it to this day

3) USA = the real winner. Roosevelt was a genius pragmatic guy who deserves A+ for all he did to fight Nazi Germany. And heres why:

A) having Hitler take over Europe wouldnt be a good thing for the US. Naturally. So instead of sending American boys to die the US preferred to send equipment, even to USSR. Lots of equipment. Fighting a war without risking your countrymen is smart.

B) only when the outcome was obvious did Roosevelt finally send the boys. Naturally he couldn't allow Stalin to "liberate" the entire Europe. American casualties were on the low side as the result.

C) by liberating and later by financing Western Europe the US created a huge market for its products which is still producing insane profits. Europe has also become the American bitch or shield against the islamic world and USSR and now Russia.

Overall the US gained a lot from the war. And lost nearly nothing. Such a profitable adventure can only be the result of smart, pragmatic, intelligent politics.

A+ for the US and personally for Roosevelt

Bobby Martnen
02-16-2018, 11:55 PM
Soviets stole a crapton of Polish and German land after the war, so they were the biggest victors.

Acquisit0r
02-16-2018, 11:58 PM
Soviets stole a crapton of Polish and German land after the war, so they were the biggest victors.

You really arent able to see the BIG picture it seems. Its fine I guess.

Bobby Martnen
02-16-2018, 11:59 PM
You really arent able to see the BIG picture it seems. Its fine I guess.

yOu reAllY areN't abLe tO sEe tHe bIG piCtuRE iT seeMS. it'S fIne I gUeSs.

Profileid
02-17-2018, 12:10 AM
You're correct mostly. However I don't think it's fair to say nearly nothing. Many Americans died.

Colonel Frank Grimes
02-17-2018, 01:14 AM
The US could have sat back and allowed the Nazis and Soviets to beat on each other into exhaustion. The war with Japan could have been avoided. Japanese generals pushed for war against the Soviets. The Japanese admirals pushed for war with the US. The former understood they couldn't win a war against the US because of the resources/industry the US had and size of the population but the Soviets would have been an easier match up with their transportation difficulties (that harmed them in their previous war against Japan) and with the Nazis hammering at them in the west. The admirals were more interested in promoting their own interests than taking the path that made the most sense. A war with the Soviets would have had the Japanese navy playing second fiddle to the army, while war with the US allowed the navy more control.

Even if the Axis powers defeated the Soviets the Nazi state would have eventually collapsed. You can't control foreign territory for the long run unless you have a significant portion of the people on your side. Unlike in France the Nazis were real dicks in Eastern Europe. There were plenty of people in the Soviet Union (especially in the Ukraine) who would have gladly fought for the Nazis against the Soviets but that opportunity was lost when the Nazis acted like total dicks.

Cristiano viejo
02-17-2018, 01:18 AM
Jews were the true winners.

Acquisit0r
02-17-2018, 01:23 AM
Frank but there are a few facts you are disregarding:

1) if Moscow fell in December 1941 then its probable or even entirely possible that Stalin would be forced to agree to a very humiliating peace treaty where Russia would be forced to retreat to Urals or so. And would not be allowed to have an army. Stalin was too much in love with himself and loved power to such an extent that he would likely had agreed to such a deal.
Without the crucial American aid during the first year of the war I think theres a significant chance that Hitlers army would had taken Moscow.

2) being dicks towards Slavs would be ok. Imagine Hitler wins the war abd forces Stalin to sign a treaty. Then Hitler distributes large packs of the land to any "aryan" taker from any "aryan" country. "Hey you, want 10 square miles if very fertile Ukrainian soil and 100 slaves for you to fuck and to command?" Then please relocate. Taxes on your income are to be paid to Germany.

What would the US do in this situation? My point is: seeing the red army and Hitler fight each other into exhaustion would be a speculative bet. Too risky imo. Any peace treaty between the two would had backfired.

You can't control foreign territory for the long run unless you have a significant portion of the people on your side.

My current countrymen disagree. I mean Congo is only what? 50-100 times larger than Belgium? Sure, millions of those slav(e)s had to die but so what..

grecoroman
02-17-2018, 01:30 AM
The real winners were the globalists.

Carpatz
02-17-2018, 01:48 AM
You're correct mostly. However I don't think it's fair to say nearly nothing. Many Americans died.

Not many at all actually. Even a relatively uninvolved country like Albania lost 2.8% of it's population while America lost 0.3%. By far the lowest among countries who were involved in the war.

Profileid
02-17-2018, 02:05 AM
Not many at all actually. Even a relatively uninvolved country like Albania lost 2.8% of it's population while America lost 0.3%. By far the lowest among countries who were involved in the war.

We lost around 400k. That's a lot. More than half the countries in Europe actually.

Bobby Martnen
02-17-2018, 02:15 AM
Frank but there are a few facts you are disregarding:

Stalin was no better than Hitler. A humiliating defeat for him would have been good, since Hitler was insane and Nazi Germany would have collapsed anyway.

Carpatz
02-17-2018, 02:19 AM
We lost around 400k. That's a lot. More than half the countries in Europe actually.

It's not proportionally a lot. America is as big as all of Europe. Having 20% of your country die out is way more devastating for a country than America's 0.3%, even if it's less in raw numbers.

JohnSmith
02-17-2018, 02:20 AM
Lets speculate.

My opinion is this: there were 3 major powers which ended up beating the nazi Germany. But only one of them has the ultimate victory.

1) United Kingdom. They prevented an invasion and managed to successfully defend the country. Their casualties were on the low side. Yet they didnt really gain anything from the victory, the British empire continued to deteriorate. The victory did boost the morals somewhat yet the number of deaths and the collatoral damage was quite significant. Overall = meh..

2) USSR = contributed the most to defeating the Wehrmacht, occupied nearly the entire Eastern Europe. Abducted many German scientists to work in USSR. Lots of the German infrastructure was also cuptured.

But at what price? 27 million Soviet citizens were killed in the war. Many millions more became disabled due to injuries. The best part of the country = the West was mostly reduced to rubble.

The country suffered a VERY severe psychological trauma which in time had evolved into a post traumatic stress syndrome and paranoia. The country is still recovering from the war. I mean psychologically. A part of Putins propaganda feeds the paranoia which comes down to "the west will do it again, but I mr Putin know how to deal with the West".

Overall: while USSR won on the battlefield, it lost in many other aspects. Occupying Eastern Europe for 45 years was also a losing investment for USSR but also quite traumatic for Eastern Europe which also still suffers from it to this day

3) USA = the real winner. Roosevelt was a genius pragmatic guy who deserves A+ for all he did to fight Nazi Germany. And heres why:

A) having Hitler take over Europe wouldnt be a good thing for the US. Naturally. So instead of sending American boys to die the US preferred to send equipment, even to USSR. Lots of equipment. Fighting a war without risking your countrymen is smart.

B) only when the outcome was obvious did Roosevelt finally send the boys. Naturally he couldn't allow Stalin to "liberate" the entire Europe. American casualties were on the low side as the result.

C) by liberating and later by financing Western Europe the US created a huge market for its products which is still producing insane profits. Europe has also become the American bitch or shield against the islamic world and USSR and now Russia.

Overall the US gained a lot from the war. And lost nearly nothing. Such a profitable adventure can only be the result of smart, pragmatic, intelligent politics.

A+ for the US and personally for Roosevelt

The 1950s USA was the Utopian environment for the white male in the West.

Profileid
02-17-2018, 02:23 AM
It's not proportionally a lot. America is as big as all of Europe. Having 20% of your country die out is way more devastating for a country than America's 0.3%, even if it's less in raw numbers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties#Total_deaths
I'm not even saying it was especially devastating to us,but nearly half a mil is nothing to scoff at. Especially considering we were an ocean away.

Carpatz
02-17-2018, 02:24 AM

the '50s were an illusion to ease in the goyim into the new world order

Odin
02-17-2018, 03:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI6uMSTFSqM

CertifiedCracker
02-17-2018, 03:19 AM
Considering WWII paved the way for us to become the lone superpower on Earth, Id say we were the ultimate victors. Britain is a shadow of its former self, as is Russia, and France is well...France. Also, globalism works in our favour.

CertifiedCracker
02-17-2018, 03:22 AM

This is true to some extent, though not everyone was the “average Joe” living in a newly built suburb, dog, white picket fence, all that shit. Even in the country it was relatively peaceful compared to now, but there was still intense poverty and violence.

KMack
02-17-2018, 03:27 AM
The best of the best fled Europe for the USA, and we got dragged into 2 world wars. Some of you still us money from the Marshall plan.
Christ has blessed us here. Control your Muslims you knuckleheads.

Bobby Martnen
02-24-2018, 03:13 AM
Control your Muslims you knuckleheads.

Just send them back to Ubekibekibekistanstan

jingorex
02-24-2018, 03:36 AM
what's going on in this thred?

hmmmmm etain?

https://media.giphy.com/media/FoD3Af63gNRW8/giphy.gif

Dragoon
02-24-2018, 03:45 AM
First I admit the Soviets did most of the work in Europe to destroy Nazi Germany.

However, the "cleanest" victors were the US and Zionism. First became a superpower. The second got their land and power.

I wanted to add, that while the US did give some aid in materials to the Soviets,
the US early did give aid to the Nazis.

the goal of Anglo-Establishment (CFR, RIIA, Pilgrims Society, Eastern Establishment, etc) very well may have been to foment the war.
Divide and conquer is their way.

Harry Truman: "Let us help the Russians when the Germans are winning and the Germans when the Russians are winning, so each may kill off as many as possible of the other."

1921 – Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)
Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)Col. House reorganizes the American branch of the Institute of International Affairs into the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). (For the past 60 years, 80% of the top positions in every administration – whether Democrat or Republican – have been occupied by members of this organization.)

December 15, 1922 – The CFR endorses World Government
World Government in its magazine “Foreign Affairs." Author Philip Kerr states in "From Empire to Commonwealth": “Obviously there is going to be no peace nor prosperity for mankind as long as the earth remains divided into 50 or 60 independent states, until some kind of international system is created. The real problem today is that of world government.”

In significant ways, the US outsmarted and has made Europe almost slaves.

JohnSmith
02-24-2018, 04:32 AM
Western Europe got all of the money from the Marshal Plan. They also won.