PDA

View Full Version : The Ghosts of Medak Pocket

Guapo
02-03-2011, 10:32 PM
This is the story of Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry who put their lives on the line to protect Serbian civilians in the Balkans.
6-AvcKJnx9I
0NaqIYPnJZ4

The Journeyman
02-03-2011, 11:24 PM
Tudjman rotts in hell.

poiuytrewq0987
02-03-2011, 11:26 PM
Tudjman rotts in hell.

In the end, the real nazis are the Croats who sympathized with Hitler and carried out many acts of genocide against the Serbian people, genocides that have yet to be answered in the Hague. Fucking war criminal pigs Croats are.

Monolith
02-05-2011, 09:58 PM
This is the story of Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry who put their lives on the line to protect Serbian civilians in the Balkans.
I have to admit I know very little about that particular incident, though it is beyond any doubt that no one here knows anything about those Croatian soldiers supposedly killed by the Canadian peacekeepers. Surely, their fellow soldiers would know if some of their friends were killed? Anyway, if those Canadians did indeed engage Croatian forces, that would have been a rare exception because the international peacekeepers were totally useless cowards in most cases.

Tudjman rotts in hell.
Yeah, I'm sure he was there giving orders to Croatian butchers to massacre innocent Serbian newborns. He was a great man, which is perfectly illustrated by the fact that there were no western officials at his funeral, except for Turkish prime minister Demirel. Too bad his successors are spineless morons.

In the end, the real nazis are the Croats who sympathized with Hitler and carried out many acts of genocide against the Serbian people, genocides that have yet to be answered in the Hague. Fucking war criminal pigs Croats are.
Learn some history, you little prick. WW2 ended 45 years before the Homeland War began.

Heretik
02-06-2011, 11:12 AM

Jebem ti mater.

Guapo
02-06-2011, 02:12 PM
boo hoo

poiuytrewq0987
02-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Jebem ti mater.

Bitch, hand over my money now. You did kill off 3/4 of a million (500,000 murdered, 200,000 identities erased) of our population after all.

Heretik
02-06-2011, 05:49 PM
Ma milijarde jebote. Cijelu galaksiju smo pobrisali. :ranger:

poiuytrewq0987
02-08-2011, 03:36 AM
Ma milijarde jebote. Cijelu galaksiju smo pobrisali. :ranger:

Let's start with the reparations first. ;)

Heretik
02-08-2011, 09:04 AM
Još puno povijesti i politike naučiti pa onda možda i možemo raspravljati. Ovako je besmisleno.

Guapo
02-08-2011, 11:41 PM
Let's start with the reparations first. ;)

Word

Uxfk4SyCRTg

Geto-Thracian
02-09-2011, 03:01 AM
This action by the CAF really saved the credibility of the UN after the French did their surrender-monkey routine previously. In fact the Croatians believed the Canucks would back down like the French...but we are made of sterner stuff, and as canadian war history clearly shows--don't fuck with Canadians unless you are prepared to fight!

Guapo
02-09-2011, 03:41 AM
The Ghetto-Thracian has spoketh.

Geto-Thracian
02-09-2011, 03:45 AM
The Ghetto-Thracian has spoketh.

Geto-Thracian=Getae-Thracian...never lived in a ghetto in my life...not even in Romania....carry on!:thumb001:

Monolith
02-09-2011, 08:11 AM
This action by the CAF really saved the credibility of the UN after the French did their surrender-monkey routine previously. In fact the Croatians believed the Canucks would back down like the French...but we are made of sterner stuff, and as canadian war history clearly shows--don't fuck with Canadians unless you are prepared to fight!
A Romanian Canuck. 'nuff said :laugh:

Heretik
02-09-2011, 10:49 AM

Yeah, we should've erased you all so you wouldn't re-write historical events today.

...largest military operation since Korea... :laugh: :laugh:
...Canadian military... :laugh: :laugh:

Go and get me some maple syrup you twat.

Himera
02-09-2011, 11:45 AM
Momci , malo se zezate , zezate al gde ima dima , ima i vatre a?

ovo mi liči na ono kad te drug mune laktom iz šale , a zapravo boli , pa ti njega još jače i tako sve....

jeli ljubavi , znaci tako ćemo ?

Er weiss wer ist ! :p:D;)

Turkophagos
02-09-2011, 11:54 AM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1001/the-canadian-army-canada-demotivational-poster-1264796044.jpg

Guapo
02-09-2011, 04:22 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0810/the-canadian-army-demotivational-poster-1224394955.jpg

Heretik
02-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Momci , malo se zezate , zezate al gde ima dima , ima i vatre a?

ovo mi liči na ono kad te drug mune laktom iz šale , a zapravo boli , pa ti njega još jače i tako sve....

jeli ljubavi , znaci tako ćemo ?

Er weiss wer ist ! :p:D;)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_07wNGV_z3a4/TM5fxn9vFPI/AAAAAAAAAdc/kTSB-TsRoIc/s1600/heart.jpg

:wink

Geto-Thracian
02-10-2011, 02:51 AM
Yeah, we should've erased you all so you wouldn't re-write historical events today.

...largest military operation since Korea... :laugh: :laugh:
...Canadian military... :laugh: :laugh:

Go and get me some maple syrup you twat.

Rewrite what, biznatch--that's what happened and if you haven't heard it like that, blame your own government for being beeatches and not being straight-up with you like an honorable government would do!

What's funny about the Canadian military? Canada has fought with distinction in every war with Canadian involvement. Canada was THE elite force during WW1, just ask any knowledgeable German with a shred of honor! WW2 was no different!

Now, maybe you know nothing about honor, but I am certainly not going to pin that on your country, bringing me or my birthplace in on this debate is typical of someone without an argument, and seeing how you had nothing of any use to actually rebut my statements, and certainly no evidence to the contrary--I'm going to assume you are exactly what YOU called ME--you beeeee-ATCH!

At least Canada actually HAS something we are famous for--can't think of anything at all Croatia is good at, except complaining about Serbs and distinguishing yourselves as the only nation EVER in the history of mankind, to actually have a concentration camp for children, so you could commit genocide against your bretheren.

Good guys..very impressive!

The Lawspeaker
02-10-2011, 03:09 AM
What's funny about the Canadian military? Canada has fought with distinction in every war with Canadian involvement. Canada was THE elite force during WW1, just ask any knowledgeable German with a shred of honor! WW2 was no different!

!

There is an entire country that can bear witness of this distinction with which Canadian forces fought during WW2. The Netherlands (http://wwii.ca/page52.html). Thank you 1st Canadian Army and the many foreign units attached to it (including the Regiment Stoottroepen Prins Bernhard and the Koninklijke Nederlandse Brigade 'Prinses Irene').

Guapo
02-10-2011, 03:16 AM
Rewrite what, biznatch--that's what happened and if you haven't heard it like that, blame your own government for being beeatches and not being straight-up with you like an honorable government would do!

Now, maybe you know nothing about honor, but I am certainly not going to pin that on your country, bringing me or my birthplace in on this debate is typical of someone without an argument, and seeing how you had nothing of any use to actually rebut my statements, and certainly no evidence to the contrary--I'm going to assume you are exactly what YOU called ME--you beeeee-ATCH!

At least Canada actually HAS something we are famous for--can't think of anything at all Croatia is good at, except complaining about Serbs and distinguishing yourselves as the only nation EVER in the history of mankind, to actually have a concentration camp for children, so you could commit genocide against your bretheren.

Damn...Canadians did kick but in teh wars.

Geto-Thracian
02-10-2011, 03:32 AM
There is an entire country that can bear witness of this distinction with which Canadian forces fought during WW2. The Netherlands (http://wwii.ca/page52.html). Thank you 1st Canadian Army and the many foreign units attached to it (including the Regiment Stoottroepen Prins Bernhard and the Koninklijke Nederlandse Brigade 'Prinses Irene').

The battle of the Scheldt was arguably the most difficult battle of WW2. The conditions were an absolute nightmare once the place was flooded, and fighting from row to row of dykes and whatnot makes me cringe just imagining it.

The Dutch have been very thankful for Canadian efforts and I totally respect their participation in difficult Afghanistan operations where they were practically the only other force that helped the Canadians by providing artillery units to back us. The main reason they did this was due to their honorable feelings of indebtedness to Canada...and backing it up with DEEDS, not just lip-service!

Long live the eternal friendship between Canada and Holland--nothing will ever come between us!

I love Holland and the Dutch people even disregarding our blood-bond forged in war!

Monolith
02-10-2011, 08:46 AM
I'm sorry, were you there? If not, please stfu because your government is no different from any other government. Only a moron trusts his politicians.

Stop whining man, you also don't have any evidence whatsoever.

At least Canada actually HAS something we are famous for--can't think of anything at all Croatia is good at,
You can't? Well, I blame the education system. Anyway, aren't you Romanian? Be a man and return to your native country, and then start spewing crap about things you know next to nothing about.

except complaining about Serbs and distinguishing yourselves as the only nation EVER in the history of mankind, to actually have a concentration camp for children, so you could commit genocide against your bretheren.

Brethren? wtf. Also, can you count? Try counting from 1941 to 1991.

Heretik
02-10-2011, 10:39 AM

Sorry, not re-writing but inventing history.

Oh yeah, soldiers who fought in the Great war are everywhere so I'll simply pop 'em a question. :laugh:

There was no debate, you just spilled some random facts you read in your media. Bitch.

Whoa... :rofl: We threw Serbian babies to lions too! Don't you forget that...
So, you're partially Serbian, aren't you? :coffee:

Aramis
02-10-2011, 10:44 AM
Whoa... :rofl: We threw Serbian babies to lions too! Don't you forget that...

You too? Hey, we did it in Sarajevo as well. :thumb001:

Heretik
02-10-2011, 10:59 AM
You are US! :laugh:

The Lawspeaker
02-10-2011, 11:01 AM
I bet you guys are still longing back for the good ol' 1990's... :cool:

Aramis
02-10-2011, 11:03 AM

I knew you would say this, that's why I used the name of a specific city, and no ethnic group :D

So, you used progressive lion feeding techniques in Rijeka as well?

Heretik
02-10-2011, 11:06 AM
I bet you guys are still longing back for the good ol' 1990's... :cool:

I do. I miss the music... :cry

I knew you would say this, that's why I used the name of a specific city, and no ethnic group :D

No, not really, we used ye good olde salt water crocodile feeding technique here. Sometimes even a piranha feeding technique since piranhas are common in Rječina. :laugh:

Aramis
02-10-2011, 11:08 AM
I do. I miss the music... :cry

Wtf. :confused:

CfI3eGXkZH8

I just miss Azra and EKV.

Heretik
02-10-2011, 11:09 AM
Nirvana, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains... :cry
EKV svima nedostaje. :cry :cry :cry

Monolith
02-10-2011, 11:41 AM
We used them in Zagreb too. It's a Croatian thing. :laugh:

Heretik
02-10-2011, 11:43 AM
OK, for fuck's sake... Does everything have to happen in Zagreb??? Send some lions to Rijeka pl0x. :laugh:

Aramis
02-10-2011, 11:44 AM
We used them in Zagreb too. It's a Croatian thing. :laugh:

It's like Serbs have a beef with lions. What's up with that?!

sqFLsza1RW4

Heretik
02-10-2011, 11:47 AM
Fierce Serbian warriors fought with lions over prey some 2 or 3 billion years ago... It's a genetic thing I guess. :dunno:

Guapo
02-10-2011, 12:34 PM

He's a Croat? I thought Aramis was a bosnian muslim :confused:

Heretik
02-10-2011, 12:41 PM
Hrvatsko cvijeće. :love:

Geto-Thracian
02-11-2011, 12:59 AM
I guess it comes down to who you want to believe--impartial peacekeepers with an international reputation of being about as fair as they come, or a rag-tag genocidal force trying to cover up their actions--very poorly!

What exactly are you saying didn't happen? The casualty numbers were from your own side according to the CBC, which I rather trust--they wouldn't be trying to brag about killing anybody and they were just defending themselves.

Motive?

let's not drag Romania in to this as they are not part of this discussion.

Serbs speak basically the same language as you so in my mind, they are like Moldavians are to Romanians, and we haven't fought since the late middle ages. I realize you disagree, but there it is.

Geto-Thracian
02-11-2011, 01:03 AM
Jasenovac ring a bell, or are you going to claim that is just Serbian propaganda--the way I see it, Croatians were much better at propaganda than the Serbs.

Was there not a wing that dealt with only women and children there called Stara gradiska?

I do feel closer to the Serbs because they are the closest to Romanians generally, and myself specifically. BUT, one of my best friends growing up was Croat and I even visited him two summers ago in Zagreb. My employer is also Croat. I like and respect both of your peoples but definitely feel closer to Serbia.

These facts are not Serbian facts, rather, impartial international perspectives which are widely accepted by the rest of the world--your point of view is quite partizan.

Guapo
02-11-2011, 02:33 AM
g1cqEw1Jcj0

Guapo
02-11-2011, 02:52 AM
Hrvatsko cvijeće. :love:

E sad sto neki zive u iluziji da govna mirisu na cvece.

Aramis
02-11-2011, 01:33 PM

Pa nije ni čudo čovjeće, kad nam smrad već stotinama godina dopire od oneg smetljišta sa druge strane Drine :D

Monolith
02-11-2011, 02:46 PM
I guess it comes down to who you want to believe--impartial peacekeepers with an international reputation of being about as fair as they come,
You mean impartial like that lying moron Andrew Leslie maybe? :laugh: He's the Canadian general who told to Canadian radio that Croats killed between 10 and 25 thousand (Serbian) civilians during the Operation Storm. :laugh: Impartial my ass.

or a rag-tag genocidal force trying to cover up their actions--very poorly!
Are you insane? That was Croatian military, and it had every right to crush the rebel Serbs because it operated on Croatian soil, which was btw previously ethnically cleansed of Croats. If there were crimes committed by Croatian forces, well that's in the jurisdiction of Croatian courts. I'm personally ashamed of the so-called Croatian soldiers who killed anyone out of self-interest or plain hatred towards the Serbs for what they've done earlier in Croatia. That said, such people were a tiny minority of the Croatian forces, with most soldiers being normal people who enlisted to defend their families.

Anyway, too bad the conditions were such that the military had to be careful with the peacekeepers, as the international community was monitoring the situation. If this incident really happened, the Canadians should have been blown to kingdom come for their insolence.

Serbs speak basically the same language as you so in my mind, they are like Moldavians are to Romanians, and we haven't fought since the late middle ages. I realize you disagree, but there it is.
We share one dialect. Mind you, Croatian has three macro-dialects, which just proves you know nothing.

Jasenovac ring a bell, or are you going to claim that is just Serbian propaganda--the way I see it, Croatians were much better at propaganda than the Serbs.
It's funny how this Jasenovac thing tends to pop out whenever there's some discussion about the Homeland war. It's getting boring. Try to learn counting.

your point of view is quite partizan.
Is it? I can't care less about what people consider my POV to be. I share what I know, and never write about things I know nothing about (nothing = mass media knowledge).

Heretik
02-11-2011, 04:04 PM

Pa nije ni čudo čovjeće, kad nam smrad već stotinama godina dopire od oneg smetljišta sa druge strane Drine :D

Laku noć Guapo. :laugh:

Guapo
02-11-2011, 08:19 PM
:laugh:

Geto-Thracian
02-12-2011, 12:14 AM
Laku noć Guapo. :laugh:

Well, it DID happen and the Canadians did NOT get any casualties...sorry about your luck! You had your chance to give it the Canucks and you were not able. Once again...MOTIVE for Canadians and UN lying? Most of the media info at the time were well in YOUR favor. Any misinformation spread during the fog of war can be excused since all efforts were made by both you and Serbs to clog the system with lies and cover-ups.

Regular Croat military--fair enough--I take that back and apoligize for disrespecting them as you are absolutely right that your nation WAS doing the best it could in very tough times.

I know about different dialects but it IS called Serbo-Croatian right? Dialects are not nearly important enough to be of any consequence in our debate.

Media is media, it is critical thinking which must always be applied, and there is NO reason not to believe Canadian peacekeepers as they would NEVER make up such lies for no apparent reason.

Heretik
02-12-2011, 12:17 AM
http://files.sharenator.com/bag_o_dicks_To_whoever_keeps_downrating_all_my_new _posts-s313x271-41233-580.gif

Geto-Thracian
02-12-2011, 01:21 AM
http://files.sharenator.com/bag_o_dicks_To_whoever_keeps_downrating_all_my_new _posts-s313x271-41233-580.gif

:D

I prefer to stay away from Croatian apologist hobbies!

It was Croatian soldiers who sucked bags of Canadian dicks! I blame your shitty generals who didn't read up on Canadian military history!.....You know....know thy enemy....before you end up sucking bags o' their dicks.....'till you're dead!

Radojica
02-12-2011, 02:01 AM

Odakle?Tamo odakle su dosli i doneli ti govna da jedes, i jos te naucili da se klanjas dok to radis:coffee:?

Guapo
02-12-2011, 02:33 AM
Odakle?Tamo odakle su dosli i doneli ti govna da jedes, i jos te naucili da se klanjas dok to radis:coffee:?

http://photo.vivo.sk/jpeg/4054/124417/_n/4bcba9c/Turci-D

Radojica
02-12-2011, 05:59 AM
http://photo.vivo.sk/jpeg/4054/124417/_n/4bcba9c/Turci-D
6DItOmwb0Bw

Guapo
02-12-2011, 06:03 AM
Dobar glumac, brale.

EE2FvDti018

Zagrli me samo jednom covek budi
Ne lazi me ako odes nikad vise ne trazi me
Samo napred ne muzi se ne gledaj me
Ja odavno slutim sve

Radojica
02-12-2011, 06:05 AM
EE2FvDti018

Verovao ti meni, ili ne, ali prvo sam ovaj video postovao, pa sam odustao :....

Hocemo li jos malo da trolujemo dragog nam baliju, ili zavrsavamo smenu za danas :swl? 8 je ujutru, mislim da je treca smena zavrsena, sada je red na bracu Krvate da troluju Aramisa, ili nas, svejedno je, isti kurac samo drugo pakovanje, vazno je da se trola :swl

Guapo
02-12-2011, 06:09 AM
Zagrli me i podji putem kuda idu kukavice
Pratice te moje oci lutalice
Zensko srce nezno poput lastavice
Sto od bola ugine

Ja odavno slutim sve

Kukavica nisam znala da si takva kukavica
Sa mnom spavas druga ti je nesanica
Bojis se da priznas to

Kukavica ti si samo jedna vise kukavica
Mislis da sam ona ista devojcica koju laze bilo ko

Ja odavno slutim sve

Kukavica nisam znala da si takva kukavica
Sa mnom spavas druga ti je nesanica
Bojis se da priznas to

Kukavica ti si samo jedna vise kukavica
Mislis da sam ona ista devojcica koju laze bilo ko

Jaaaaoooooj steta sto Ceca neće pjevat u Rvackoj na svetom Maksimiru.

:drink

Radojica
02-12-2011, 06:13 AM
Jaaaaoooooj steta sto Ceca neće pjevat u Rvackoj na svetom Maksimiru.

:drink
U2BsPOitwAQ

Heretik
02-12-2011, 09:13 AM
:D

I prefer to stay away from Croatian apologist hobbies!

It was Croatian soldiers who sucked bags of Canadian dicks! I blame your shitty generals who didn't read up on Canadian military history!.....You know....know thy enemy....before you end up sucking bags o' their dicks.....'till you're dead!

You're a real jokester aren't you? You should try stand-up comedy! :thumb001:

Heretik
02-12-2011, 09:14 AM

Ne, iz Srbije. :D

Radojica
02-12-2011, 10:28 AM
Ne, iz Srbije. :D

Sta je, i ti ih jeo,pa znas :D? Dobar je Aramis domacin, vidim ja :thumb001:

Heretik
02-12-2011, 10:32 AM
:dunno:
You are making no sense.

Monolith
02-12-2011, 10:43 AM
I know about different dialects but it IS called Serbo-Croatian right? Dialects are not nearly important enough to be of any consequence in our debate.

I suppose they are called 'Serbo-Croatian' in wikipedia. :laugh: Considering no one speaks the standard language at home, they are very important.

Media is media, it is critical thinking which must always be applied, and there is NO reason not to believe Canadian peacekeepers as they would NEVER make up such lies for no apparent reason.
Then the Canadians who were stationed here in Croatia were a bunch of idiots because they lied for no reason, like Leslie, Forand and Berikoff. And it's beyond any doubt they lied, for whatever reason. At least Berikoff was man enough to admit he lied. Leslie on the other hand is a joke. After his testimony at the ICTY he was left without his promotion. I guess there's some sanity in the Canadian military after all.

Like I said, if the incident really happened, which I highly doubt given how lying and treacherous the Canadians here were, they should have been squashed like bugs for interfering into the Croatian offensive.

The Lawspeaker
02-12-2011, 12:15 PM
I don't think that Croatia would have been so dumb then to attack Canadians as it would have ended with the complete and eradication of Croatia as a nation. Iraq 1990-style, or Serbia 1999-style as the future would show. Because then you would have up against the full forces of NATO (and that was a lot - especially in those days).

So no. I don't think that Croatia would have dared to attack the Canadians.
The Serbs already got bombed up pretty bad a couple of times during the conflict for taking hostages and walking in NATO's way, making their work difficulr. God knows what would have happened to the Croats. It wouldn't have been fun at all and then we would have been complaining now that NATO had been too harsh on the Croats back then and made the country look like this:

http://www.rockroost.com/images/Casino%20Parking%20Lot%20Lake%20Mead%2001.jpg

The mountains of course would have been the Slovenian border. A bit like Serbia today.. I reckon.

So let's be very glad, because Croatia is a very beautiful country, that they weren't so stupid.

Aramis
02-12-2011, 12:52 PM
:dunno:
You are making no sense.

Pusti ih, najbolje ignorirati. Napraviti svojevremeni kineski zid protiv balkanskih mongola. Cjelokupna nacija zasnovana na ponašanju četverogodišnjeg djeteta. Svojeglavo uzimaj tuđe, pa plači kad te netko udari po prstićima :D

Monolith
02-12-2011, 12:59 PM
I don't think that Croatia would have been so dumb then to attack Canadians as it would have ended with the complete and eradication of Croatia as a nation. Iraq 1990-style, or Serbia 1999-style as the future would show. Because then you would have up against the full forces of NATO (and that was a lot - especially in those days).
I have already said the peacekeepers were a liability. Destroying the Canadians would have done tremendous damage to Croatia's reputation at the time, as we were defending ourselves and didn't need bad publicity. It is only my personal opinion that these lying scumbags should have been erased. Of course the military knew better.

Regarding the validity of Canadians' claims about Croatian casualties, they base it on this one sentence:

"The Croatians reported in their media that 27 Croatians were wounded or killed by the Canadians in the course of the firefights we had with them over the 15-hour period. I have no way of knowing whether that is high or low." - Canadian Col. Calvin

Thing is, no one here heard about this media report. :laugh:

Another quote by the said colonel (I just couldn't resist :D):

"Thugs with guns" is how I would describe most the people in the Balkans :laugh2:

The Lawspeaker
02-12-2011, 01:01 PM
"Thugs with guns" is how I would describe most the people in the Balkans

Yes.. the same image lasts here. But you wouldn't been fighting for your survival anymore if you would have attacked because the country would have been erased from the map. That's how nasty it would have become...

Monolith
02-12-2011, 01:14 PM
But you wouldn't been fighting for your survival anymore if you would have attacked because the country would have been erased from the map. That's how nasty it would have become...
I doubt it. That's not what happened to Bosnian Serbs after Srebrenica, when the Dutch peacekeepers fled after being attacked. They even got to be placed on the map instead.

Heretik
02-12-2011, 01:15 PM
Do not underestimate the power of the Croatian side. :laugh:

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss220/wensounds/DVHR.jpg

The Lawspeaker
02-12-2011, 01:20 PM
I doubt it. That's not what happened to Bosnian Serbs after Srebrenica, when the Dutch peacekeepers fled after being attacked. They even got to be placed on the map instead.
They were actually bombed and looked what happened at Serbia later. Besides as Croatia and NATO were "friendly" it would have led to even worse destruction.

Heretik
02-12-2011, 01:22 PM
You base that on your extensive knowledge of Balkan geopolitics as taught by Libre? :coffee:

The Lawspeaker
02-12-2011, 01:31 PM
No. I base that on NATO 1990s military power (we just came fresh out of the Cold War). Let's just be very glad that it didn't happen. It would have been profound mess for all of us.

Radojica
02-12-2011, 02:13 PM
Pusti ih, najbolje ignorirati. Napraviti svojevremeni kineski zid protiv balkanskih mongola. Cjelokupna nacija zasnovana na ponašanju četverogodišnjeg djeteta. Svojeglavo uzimaj tuđe, pa plači kad te netko udari po prstićima :D

Ti to opisujes sebe:coffee:?

Geto-Thracian
02-12-2011, 02:37 PM
Overall, I think Yugoslavia should have been eastern europe's second largest and second most important country after poland, with Romania third--instead, you are all a bunch of small states without any economy of scale and Romania has taken your spot in second. It is the muslims who are the real problem and Serbo-Croatians and Slovenes should have been able to rise above the petty issues and have concentrated on eliminating them instead.

Guapo
02-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Overall, I think Yugoslavia should have been eastern europe's second largest and second most important country after poland, with Romania third--instead, you are all a bunch of small states without any economy of scale and Romania has taken your spot in second. It is the muslims who are the real problem and Serbo-Croatians and Slovenes should have been able to rise above the petty issues and have concentrated on eliminating them instead.

That's impossible with a love/hate relationship between the three :D

Monolith
02-12-2011, 04:32 PM
Overall, I think Yugoslavia should have been eastern europe's second largest and second most important country after poland, with Romania third--instead, you are all a bunch of small states without any economy of scale and Romania has taken your spot in second.
You're some kind of Marxist, right? No one cares about "being the second most important country", "large economy of scale", "bunch of small states" and similar crap. This topic has been discussed here ad nauseam (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17049) and I won't repeat myself. (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12027)

It is the muslims who are the real problem and Serbo-Croatians and Slovenes should have been able to rise above the petty issues and have concentrated on eliminating them instead.
God, I can't believe I'm wasting my time with some guy who thinks there are people called 'Serbo-Croats'.

Aramis
02-12-2011, 04:45 PM
Ti to opisujes sebe:coffee:?

Da, dobro si to uvezao. Ja sam nacija (ali samo po noći).

Ajde bre Radenko, moreš ti to bolje. Ofirno mi na ovu sramotu dati odgovor koristeći više od dvije moždane stanice :D

Radojica
02-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Da, dobro si to uvezao. Ja sam nacija (ali samo po noći).

Ajde bre Radenko, moreš ti to bolje. Ofirno mi na ovu sramotu dati odgovor koristeći više od dvije moždane stanice :D

Straight sam danas, ne ide, pa ne ide :embarrassed

Guapo
02-12-2011, 07:13 PM
Opojne Droge Su Opasne Po Mladi Organi

Monolith
02-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Opojne Droge Su Opasne Po Mladi Organi
majkemi

Aramis
02-13-2011, 01:56 AM
majkemi

ocam!

Geto-Thracian
02-13-2011, 01:22 PM
You're some kind of Marxist, right? No one cares about "being the second most important country", "large economy of scale", "bunch of small states" and similar crap. This topic has been discussed here ad nauseam (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17049) and I won't repeat myself. (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12027)

God, I can't believe I'm wasting my time with some guy who thinks there are people called 'Serbo-Croats'.

You're Germans and they're Gypsies, right?:rolleyes:

When I was in Zagreb, lack of opportunities and missing partying in Belgrade were two big things they complained about.

I don't know, dude, maybe i just look at your history and compare it with Romania's and I wish we had only problems like yours--and NOT other nations keeping us apart.

Guapo
02-13-2011, 01:25 PM
You're Germans and they're Gypsies, right?:rolleyes:

They're gypsies with yellow skin like mongols and worship allah.

Monolith
02-13-2011, 03:35 PM

Dipsy
07-25-2011, 10:21 AM

Dipsy
07-25-2011, 10:31 AM
Overall, I think Yugoslavia should have been eastern europe's second largest and second most important country after poland, with Romania third--instead, you are all a bunch of small states without any economy of scale and Romania has taken your spot in second.

Then good luck, what else can I say...

poiuytrewq0987
07-25-2011, 10:22 PM
Then good luck, what else can I say...

Actually with Yugoslavia we had potential to supersede Poland economically since we were on track to join the EEC (the organisation before EU) but we let stupid Balkanism get the best of us and fuck everything up. You can read more about it here (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16364) and here (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=427547&postcount=7).

Monolith
07-25-2011, 10:28 PM
Dude, you're an American.

poiuytrewq0987
07-25-2011, 10:36 PM
Dude, you're an American.

Umm no.

Dipsy
07-26-2011, 08:30 AM
Actually with Yugoslavia we had potential to supersede Poland economically since we were on track to join the EEC (the organisation before EU) but we let stupid Balkanism get the best of us and fuck everything up. You can read more about it here (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16364) and here (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=427547&postcount=7).

Stupid Balkanism? I thought Serbs were proud of belonging to the Balkans, unlike some others who shun the term.

Monolith
07-26-2011, 09:05 AM
Umm no.
Face it, culturally, you're American. You don't speak Serbian and you know little about Serbian culture and mentality. The only thing that connects you with them (and only with the worst of them) is twisting facts, inventing new versions of history and imitating their victim mentality.

I understand the need to connect with your ancestral roots, ways and traditions and I find it praiseworthy. Your bashing of Croats and others won't help you do that.

How many flame wars have you seen between born and bred Croats and Serbs on this forum that you didn't start? Or how many times have you seen me posting about Serbian crimes committed against Croats (or Bosniaks, for that matter)? Those people are dead and tears have already been shed for them. Their towns and villages were destroyed and now they are rebuilt. What good can come from reminding everyone else about their misfortune, again and again?

Dipsy
07-26-2011, 09:27 AM
Tudjman rotts in hell.

No, Tuđman enjoys in paradise, while many Serbian aggressors rot in hell and with their bodies manure our Croatian soil.

Oh, I am sooo ashamed. And I am all in tears, for the poor Serbies. Boo hoo. :cry

Bitch, hand over my money now. You did kill off 3/4 of a million (500,000 murdered, 200,000 identities erased) of our population after all.

If only you were right...

At least Canada actually HAS something we are famous for--can't think of anything at all Croatia is good at, except complaining about Serbs

Croats rarely complain. On the other hand, you Serbs are a nation of eternal whiners and complainers, who never stop screaming about "genocides" and similar. Jasenovac this, Jasenovac that, ustasha this, ustasha that, blah blah blah. And it was 70 years ago. It's impossible to find bigger crybabies in the world than Serbs.

and distinguishing yourselves as the only nation EVER in the history of mankind, to actually have a concentration camp for children, so you could commit genocide against your bretheren.

We have no "brethren".

Was there not a wing that dealt with only women and children there called Stara gradiska?

Indeed. What a shame. I am so ashamed. I won't be able to sleep for several days. I wish we were like Romanians who behaved like true angels during the Second World War.

http://www.claremontmckenna.edu/hist/jpetropoulos/ironguard/holocaust.htm

The bodies of roughly 100 Jews killed by Romanian troops during World War II have been found near the town of Popricani, the AP reports. The find, some 220 miles from Bucharest, offers further proof that Romanian authorities actively participated in the Holocaust—despite official attempts over the years to play down the country's collaboration with Germany.
The grave contains the bodies of men, women, and children shot in 1941, says the Elie Wiesel National Institute. Though no records existed of the site, piecemeal information began reaching historians in 2002. An initial search found nothing, but it resumed in 2009 and culminated in the find this week. About 280,000 Jews are thought to have been killed in Romania by either German or local troops during the reign of dictator Ion Antonescu, a Nazi ally.

poiuytrewq0987
07-26-2011, 03:28 PM
Face it, culturally, you're American. You don't speak Serbian and you know little about Serbian culture and mentality. The only thing that connects you with them (and only with the worst of them) is twisting facts, inventing new versions of history and imitating their victim mentality.

I understand the need to connect with your ancestral roots, ways and traditions and I find it praiseworthy. Your bashing of Croats and others won't help you do that.

How many flame wars have you seen between born and bred Croats and Serbs on this forum that you didn't start? Or how many times have you seen me posting about Serbian crimes committed against Croats (or Bosniaks, for that matter)? Those people are dead and tears have already been shed for them. Their towns and villages were destroyed and now they are rebuilt. What good can come from reminding everyone else about their misfortune, again and again?

I don't have any American in me, just because my Serbian is bad doesn't mean I am not Serbian. I am a purebred Serb and I intend to keep it that way by marrying a Serb. You can't just invalidate me of my roots because my family moved to the other side of the globe for economic reasons. My mother chose to move because her parents constantly beat her and she was just fed up with it so she met my dad and moved together. My dad had a decent job in a steel mill and was able to pay to go to places like West Germany, Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria and eventually the United States. My dad had an inkling that Yugoslavia was going to be torn apart by chauvinistic nationalists and he knew that his job pension wasn't secure so he just did the best thing for my family and moved to a safer place. I'm pretty sure you'd do the same thing if you was in his place, any sensible person would.

Monolith
07-26-2011, 07:22 PM
You can't just invalidate me of my roots because my family moved to the other side of the globe for economic reasons.
I never did that.

I'm pretty sure you'd do the same thing if you was in his place, any sensible person would.
I would have made sure my family was safe, yes. Then I would go to war, because there were other families that weren't so fortunate.

Care to answer some of these questions? " How many flame wars have you seen between born and bred Croats and Serbs on this forum that you didn't start? Or how many times have you seen me posting about Serbian crimes committed against Croats (or Bosniaks, for that matter)? Those people are dead and tears have already been shed for them. Their towns and villages were destroyed and now they are rebuilt. What good can come from reminding everyone else about their misfortune, again and again?"

poiuytrewq0987
07-26-2011, 09:45 PM
I never did that.

That was what you were leading me on with calling me American and so on when I don't even feel American or bleed American.

I would have made sure my family was safe, yes. Then I would go to war, because there were other families that weren't so fortunate.
The Yugoslav wars were a messy business that shouldn't have happened.

Care to answer some of these questions? " How many flame wars have you seen between born and bred Croats and Serbs on this forum that you didn't start? Or how many times have you seen me posting about Serbian crimes committed against Croats (or Bosniaks, for that matter)? Those people are dead and tears have already been shed for them. Their towns and villages were destroyed and now they are rebuilt. What good can come from reminding everyone else about their misfortune, again and again?"Well, you talk about my supposed victim mentality. It's only a natural reaction because the world media are acting like we are the second coming of the Nazis when we have never committed crimes to that extent and select few Bosnian Serbs have and they were paramilitaries.

All in all, I am just pointing out a various things that prove that there were others in the Balkans who have committed similar to far worse crimes in comparison to us. The Lashva Valley ethnic cleansing for one. People seem to find it quite convenient to forget about them but remember what the Serbian paramilitaries did. I really just discuss them because I find history interesting and I don't think forgetting history is a good thing.

Monolith
07-26-2011, 10:50 PM
That was what you were leading me on with calling me American and so on when I don't even feel American or bleed American.
I said your culture is American. Never said anything about you being of mixed ancestry.

Well, you talk about my supposed victim mentality. It's only a natural reaction because the world media are acting like we are the second coming of the Nazis when we have never committed crimes to that extent and select few Bosnian Serbs have and they were paramilitaries.
And you need to flame Croats because of that?

All in all, I am just pointing out a various things that prove that there were others in the Balkans who have committed similar to far worse crimes in comparison to us.
It was war, of course all sides committed crimes. But comparing crimes of an aggressor with that of a defender is foolish, wishful thinking even. Serbs were the aggressors and they committed the overwhelming majority of all crimes in my country (as well as in BiH). Do you see me constantly whining because of that? Or maybe because Croatian economy was reduced to rubble? No. We've mourned and buried our dead, rebuilt our towns and hopefully learned important lessons. Life goes on.

Guapo
07-26-2011, 10:52 PM
:yawn: