02-18-2018, 11:09 AM

lameduck
02-18-2018, 11:45 AM
Nord Indid

Starseed88
02-18-2018, 11:58 AM
Nord Indid

Hi lameduck,

I agree with you he's NordIndid that's typical for Punjabi Jat Sikhs and can you believe he's the only South Asian man to win Mr England. Plus, the only Asian woman to win Miss England is Hammasa Kohistani an Afghan Muslim, but it's no surprise both groups are famous for their good looks.

lameduck
02-18-2018, 12:16 PM
Hi lameduck,

I agree with you he's NordIndid that's typical for Punjabi Jat Sikhs and can you believe he's the only South Asian man to win Mr England. Plus, the only Asian woman to win Miss England is Hammasa Kohistani an Afghan Muslim, but it's no surprise both groups are famous for their good looks.

What does typical Indian look in their comparison

Starseed88
02-18-2018, 02:39 PM
I've already answered your question in the other thread and any more views on how any others would classify him?

Vigilance
02-18-2018, 02:42 PM
Aryan mixed man likely

Vigilance
02-18-2018, 02:44 PM
Hi lameduck,

Obviously because they are highly Europid. Jatts/Sikhs being NordIndid and what not.

Odin
02-19-2018, 03:01 AM
Nord-Indid + Irano-Afghan.

Decius
02-19-2018, 03:01 AM
Nord-Indid + Irano-Afghan.

This

Starseed88
02-25-2018, 06:06 PM
Bump! Plus, don't be insecure and intimidated to classify him because Sonny Singh is a perfect human specimen unlike the majority of you geeks who post on here nearly everyday and on the weekday. LOL :)

Catarinense1998
02-25-2018, 06:11 PM
North-Indid

Starseed88
02-27-2018, 06:14 PM
North-Indid

Hi Catarinense1998,

I agree and any more suggestions on how they would classify Mr England Sonny Singh?

Starseed88
03-05-2018, 06:18 PM
Anymore suggestions on his classification? Plus, I know he’s a perfect human specimen so don’t be intimidated.

Tooting Carmen
03-05-2018, 06:28 PM
Indo-Iranian

Thanas Django
03-05-2018, 06:48 PM
Hi Catarinense1998,

I agree and any more suggestions on how they would classify Mr England Sonny Singh?

Are you Mr England Sonny Singh?

Starseed88
03-05-2018, 06:54 PM
Are you Mr England Sonny Singh?

Hi Thanas Django,

Why would you say that? I look a bit similar to him, both NordIndid, from the same caste as him and that’s where the similarity ends.

Thanas Django
03-05-2018, 06:55 PM
Hi Thanas Django,

Why would you say that? I look a bit similar to him, both NordIndid, from the same caste as him and that’s where the similarity ends.

I just sense some obsession with him, from the way you talk about him. That's all.

Starseed88
03-05-2018, 07:00 PM
I just sense some obsession with him, from the way you talk about him. That's all.

WTF? He makes me proud the way Aishwarya Rai does who won Miss World because they’re perfect human specimens unlike the majority of people in the world.

Thanas Django
03-05-2018, 07:01 PM
WTF? He makes me proud the way Aishwarya Rai does who won Miss World because they’re perfect human specimens unlike the majority of people in the world.

There are no perfect human specimens. There are just people who feel shame about how they look and idolise what they don't have.

Starseed88
03-05-2018, 07:12 PM
There are no perfect human specimens. There are just people who feel shame about how they look and idolise what they don't have.

You’re wrong Sonny Singh and Aishwarya Rai are perfect combination of beauty, intelligence and X Factor Charisma. Plus, I’m handsome like Sonny Singh, intelligent went to a top 1% University and standout in a crowd. Also, I think you feel shame because you’re pathetic and that’s why you post so much on here?

Thanas Django
03-05-2018, 07:22 PM
You’re wrong Sonny Singh and Aishwarya Rai are perfect combination of beauty, intelligence and X Factor Charisma.

Sonny Singh and Aishwarya Rai have a certain combination of beauty, intelligence and charisma which might take them all the way to 10% of the human race today now, still it's not perfect.

Plus, I’m handsome like Sonny Singh, intelligent went to a top 1% University and standout in a crowd. Also, I think you feel shame because you’re pathetic and that’s why you post so much on here?

You're wrong, I post here because I'm handsome like Sonny Singh, intelligent, went to a top 1% university, stand out in a crowd and I can use comas, capitalise words properly and know how to use phrasal verbs correctly.

I think your compass of values in this world has been led astray by the media and you are the product of a culture based on Twix chocolate and Eastenders.

Ylla
03-05-2018, 07:34 PM
Nord indid/med

Starseed88
03-05-2018, 07:35 PM
Sonny Singh and Aishwarya Rai have a certain combination of beauty, intelligence and charisma which might take them all the way to 10% of the human race today now, still it's not perfect.

You're wrong, I post here because I'm handsome like Sonny Singh, intelligent, went to a top 1% university, stand out in a crowd and I can use comas, capitalise words properly and know how to use phrasal verbs correctly.

I think your compass of values in this world has been led astray by the media and you are the product of a culture based on Twix chocolate and Eastenders.

Hi,

Sonny Singh, Aishwarya Rai and me are way better than you that’s obvious and I’m not a sheep that follows what others, but maybe you do? Plus, why are posting so much on this topic because you’re boring and I don’t want to keep replying to you.

Thanas Django
03-05-2018, 07:44 PM
Hi,

Sonny Singh, Aishwarya Rai and me are way better than you that’s obvious and I’m not a sheep that follows what others do, but maybe you do? Plus, why are posting so much on this topic because you’re boring and I don’t want to keep replying to you.

My dick is actually on the top 10% of most beautiful longest dicks on the planet. He is called Mr. Sheftali and he is prettier than Sonny Singh and Aishwarya Rai. If you notice, I didn't mention you, because you probably look like emetic ugly shit that would never compare with my beautiful dick. It even has red tinges here and there when it is erect, a signature of health and prosperity.

The real question is, if your emetic face lives in England, and you went to a top 1% university, how is it that your English grammar is so atrocious?

Is it because your parents took out a 2 and a half million rupee loan to send you to a European university, and you spend it posting on Apricity about how ugly you are?

Starseed88
03-05-2018, 07:53 PM
My dick is actually on the top 10% of most beautiful longest dicks on the planet. He is called Mr. Sheftali and he is prettier than Sonny Singh and Aishwarya Rai. If you notice, I didn't mention you, because you probably look like emetic brown nord-Indid shit that would never compare with my beautiful mediterranid white dick. It even has red tinges here and there when it is erect, a signature of health and prosperity.

The real question is, if your emetic face lives in England, and you went to a top 1% university, how is it that your English grammar is so atrocious?

Is it because your parents took out a 2 and a half million rupee loan to send you to a European university, and you spend it posting on Apricity about how ugly you are?

Are you OK? I’ve already been classified on here and I’m more handsome, intelligent and better than you will ever be. Plus, my English is very good and you’re just jealous of me because I’m better than you. Plus, I admire Greek people, but not you because you’re a loser who posts on here everyday commoner.

Thanas Django
03-05-2018, 07:59 PM
Are you OK? I’ve already been classified on here and I’m more handsome, intelligent and better than you will ever be. Plus, my English is very good and you’re just jealous of me because I’m better than you. Plus, I admire Greek people, but not you because you’re a loser who posts on here everyday commoner.

You are just jealous of me, because I am a better man than you and even smell like a better man than you. Don't worry though, once you stop crying I will brush the tears off your eyes with my soft velvet finger tips and teach you how to be a real man. I am a great teacher of life. I can even teach you English, since your language skills are disgusting.

averagedude
03-06-2018, 12:48 AM
Nord Indid

Scar
03-06-2018, 12:56 AM
Nord Indid. Very progressive type.

He looks like the first Indo-Aryans in India might have looked like.

Hadouken
03-06-2018, 09:25 AM

dont mind haters bro . they are just jealous and dont know about your tribe etc

Starseed88
03-06-2018, 11:35 AM
dont mind haters bro . they are just jealous and dont know about your tribe etc

Hi Hadouken,

I will ignore them from now on and I think he hates me because it was person from my caste who shot Alexander the Great with an arrow and stopping his dreams of conquering the whole world.

Hadouken
03-06-2018, 11:41 AM
Hi Hadouken,

I will ignore them from now on and I think he hates me because it was person from my caste who shot Alexander the Great with an arrow and stopping his dreams of conquering the whole world.

yes I also think thats the reason

Starseed88
04-24-2018, 07:32 PM
Anymore suggestions on his classification who’s from my caste and don't be intimidated I know he's a perfect human specimen.

Gangrel
04-24-2018, 07:47 PM
Gayest thread of all time

Starseed88
04-25-2018, 07:31 PM
Gayest thread of all time

You’re a pathetic nobody who would never win Mr England or Mr World so STFU fugly Turk.

Gangrel
04-25-2018, 07:39 PM
You’re a pathetic nobody who would never win Mr England or Mr World so STFU fugly Turk.

Tfw I'll never be Aryan

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xPM85MCgqXo/hqdefault.jpg

Starseed88
04-25-2018, 07:47 PM
Bump! Plus, don't be insecure and intimidated to classify him because Sonny Singh is a perfect human specimen unlike the majority of you geeks who post on here nearly everyday and on the weekday. LOL :)

Tfw I'll never be Aryan

You’re correct because Aryans were Indo-Iranian tribes that settled in North India and Iran and were R1a like me and not like you a pathetic nobody.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xPM85MCgqXo/hqdefault.jpg