PDA

View Full Version : Israel's Netanyahu condemns Polish PM for 'Jewish perpetrators' comment

Mingle
02-18-2018, 05:03 PM
WARSAW (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu condemned his Polish counterpart on Saturday for saying Jews were perpetrators in World War Two as well as Poles and others, just weeks after Warsaw drew criticism over a new Holocaust law.

Poland passed a law this month imposing jail terms for suggesting the country was complicit in the Holocaust, prompting criticism from Israel and the United States.

Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki was asked by a reporter at the Munich Security Conference in Germany whether, under the new law, the reporter himself could be penalized for telling a story in Poland about his mother who survived the Holocaust and told him that some Poles had collaborated with the Gestapo.

“Of course it’s not going to be punishable, not going to be seen as criminal, to say that there were Polish perpetrators, as there were Jewish perpetrators, as there were Russian perpetrators, as there were Ukrainian, not only German perpetrators,” Morawiecki replied.

Netanyahu, who is also attending the Munich conference, was quick to respond.

“The Polish Prime Minister’s remarks here in Munich are outrageous. There is a problem here of an inability to understand history and a lack of sensitivity to the tragedy of our people,” he said.

“I intend to speak with him forthwith,” he added.

Other officials in Israel, already alarmed by the new Polish legislation, also spoke out against Morawiecki’s comment.

“The Polish prime minister’s statement is anti-Semitism of the oldest kind. The perpetrators are not the victims. The Jewish state will not allow the murdered to be blamed for their own murder,” Israeli lawmaker Yair Lapid wrote on Twitter. He also called for Israel’s ambassador to Poland to be recalled.

Some 3 million Jews who lived in pre-war Poland were murdered by the Nazis, accounting for about half of all Jews killed in the Holocaust.

Jews from across the continent were sent to be killed at death camps built and operated by Germans in occupied Poland - home to Europe’s biggest Jewish community at the time - including Auschwitz, Treblinka, Belzec and Sobibor.

Thousands of Poles risked their lives to protect Jewish neighbors during the war. But research published since the fall of communism in 1989 showed that thousands also killed Jews or denounced those who hid them to the Nazi occupiers, challenging the national narrative that Poland was solely a victim.

According to figures from the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, the Nazis, who invaded Poland in 1939, also killed at least 1.9 million non-Jewish Polish civilians.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-poland/israels-netanyahu-condemns-polish-pm-for-jewish-perpetrators-comment-idUSKCN1G10TE

Teutone
02-18-2018, 05:04 PM
Cant wait for the day when noone cares what Benjamin Netanyahu says.

Ülev
02-18-2018, 05:33 PM
Polish PM’s comments not intended to deny Holocaust: gov’t spokesperson

http://thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/349908,Polish-PM%E2%80%99s-comments-not-intended-to-deny-Holocaust-gov%E2%80%99t-spokesperson

Ülev
02-18-2018, 05:35 PM
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-poland/swastikas-slurs-daubed-on-polish-embassy-in-tel-aviv-idUSKCN1G20D5

Swastikas, slurs daubed on Polish embassy in Tel Aviv

Teutone
02-18-2018, 05:43 PM
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-poland/swastikas-slurs-daubed-on-polish-embassy-in-tel-aviv-idUSKCN1G20D5

Swastikas, slurs daubed on Polish embassy in Tel Aviv

This is so confusing and funny and I dont know where to start

Peterski
02-19-2018, 06:20 AM
Maybe Morawiecki found my thread?:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?234362-Jewish-Nazi-collaborators

Rethel
02-25-2018, 04:14 PM

There will be other one... maybe worse.
At least Milejkowski is ours... and one day he can be usefull :laugh:

Egyptian
02-25-2018, 04:25 PM
That's why jews fled to Palestine, seems like anti-jew propaganda in Europe still on.

Dragoon
02-25-2018, 04:28 PM
Jews started it by: blaming Poles for murdering Jews, making up numbers without significant proof, and being butthurt about Poland wanting to call it Nazi German Death camps.

If Talmudist blame Poles, we can blame them equally. All those Kapos, Jews in Wehremact, and Commie Jews were in large numbers.
Wasnt it Trotsky and Lenin who invaded Poland? How about all those Gulag Jewish administrative leaders?

Rethel
02-25-2018, 04:29 PM
That's why jews fled to Palestine, seems like anti-jew propaganda in Europe still on.

Pro-jewish Anti-jewist?
You probably want to achieve the record of weirdness... :laugh:

Rethel
02-25-2018, 04:30 PM
Jews started it by: blaming Poles for murdering Jews, making up numbers without significant proof, and being butthurt about Poland wanting to call it Nazi German Death camps.

If Talmudist blame Poles, we can blame them equally. All those Kapos, Jews in Wehremact, and Commie Jews were in large numbers.
Wasnt it Trotsky and Lenin who invaded Poland? How about all those Gulag Jewish administrative leaders?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eUsm2X-wAM

Egyptian
02-25-2018, 04:32 PM
Pro-jewish Anti-jewist?
You probably want to achieve the record of weidness... :laugh:

I'm pro-palestine .. you people should give a piece of poland to jews.

AK-47
02-25-2018, 04:32 PM
You must have a very boring existence...

AK-47
02-25-2018, 04:35 PM
Or perhaps the Arabs should invite "Palestinians" into one of their 22 Islamist shitholes?

Rethel
02-25-2018, 04:37 PM

http://emotikona.pl/emotikony/pic/2smiech.gif

Maybe also to other Semites, like 100mln Arabs? :picard2:

Egyptian
02-25-2018, 04:38 PM
Or perhaps the Arabs should invite "Palestinians" into one of their 22 Islamist shitholes?

Perhaps it's not your business since you aren't middle eastern and palestinians are native to their land.
easy.

Dragoon
02-25-2018, 04:41 PM

According to Jews themselves your Middle East and North Africa has more "anti-Jews" than all of Europe.

Want to know how many times Jews were kicked out from varies places? Over 350 places over the last 3000 years.

Egyptian
02-25-2018, 04:47 PM
According to Jews themselves your Middle East and North Africa has more "anti-Jews" than all of Europe.

Want to know how many times Jews were kicked out from varies places? Over 350 places over the last 3000 years.

because they tend to make troubles everywhere they settle in.

but it's not our business that couple of miilions of european jews come and claim palestine as their native land... europeans should have sorted this shit with them and gave them a piece of europe for them like gypsies in balkan.

Dragoon
02-25-2018, 04:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eUsm2X-wAM

I have listened to him many times. Agree with him on some of his videos.

Dragoon
02-25-2018, 04:49 PM
because they tend to make troubles everywhere they settle in.

but it's not our business that couple of miilions of european jews come and claim palestine as their native land... europeans should have sorted this shit with them and gave them a piece of europe for them like gypsies in balkan.

Are you implying Jews originate in Europe? or simply some of them moved to Palestine from Europe?

The majority of Jews in Israel are NOT European.

AK-47
02-25-2018, 04:50 PM
Perhaps it's not your business since you aren't middle eastern and palestinians are native to their land.
easy.
Middle eastern, doesn't equal Israelite.
Arabs are colonists to that land, Jews have a claim to that land dating back over 3000 years, Arabs came in the 7th century, when they spread the cult of death across the Levant.
Arabs belong in Arabian lands.
As a matter of fact so do you Egyptian colonists.
Go back to the Arabian peninsula where you belong, and stop your barbaric genocide attempt on Coptic Christians.

Perhaps it's not your business since you aren't middle eastern
Funny on how you didn't use that argument on the European, Jew haters, interjecting their bile on here.:picard2:,
Straw-man argument?

Teutone
02-25-2018, 04:54 PM
You must have a very boring existence...

You jew have nothing to say or to do within white politics, you are nothing to us.

You might own the banks but your times will be over one day, I see more and more people wake up about you.

AK-47
02-25-2018, 04:58 PM
You jew have nothing to say or to do within white politics, you are nothing to us.

You might own the banks but your times will be over one day, I see more and more people wake up about you.
This is your comment?
How childlike and worthless.
Why did I forget to block you?
Goodbye.

Teutone
02-25-2018, 04:59 PM
This is your comment?
How childlike and worthless.
Why did I forget to block you?
Goodbye.

No arguments you sneaky jew?

You cannot handle people that know about your true intensions, thats how you people are.

Ülev
02-25-2018, 05:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--nSfCvwmDo

1. We must identify a MODERN nation symbolized by a LION.
2. We must identify a MODERN nation symbolized by an EAGLE.
3. We must identify a MODERN nation symbolized by a BEAR.
4. We must identify a MODERN nation symbolized by a LEOPARD.
5. We must identify a MODERN GLOBAL government that fits the description of the DREADFUL BEAST.

We MUST identify these Four Beasts in modern times. The prophecies can only be true if these nations can be identified at the time of the coming of Jesus Christ for the Battle of Armageddon.

http://kenraggio.com/KRPN-Four-Beasts-Of-Daniel.html

but, but

Meshech sounds similar to polish Mieszek (myeshek) --> Mieszko I (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mieszko_I_of_Poland)- first christian Duke of Poland

Rethel
02-25-2018, 05:12 PM
because they tend to make troubles everywhere they settle in

So why do you want them to make troubles in Poland?

but it's not our business that couple of miilions of european jews come and claim palestine as their native land...

Half of them are from ME and NA. Sorry...

europeans should have sorted this shit with them and gave them a piece of europe for them

Travellers from ME to Europe are ok, but back travellers to ME again are bad? Are you sane?

Btw, only 1.5 of them you can call at beast Europeans.
Rest of the are mostly Semites and Hamites - so, your location is ok for them.

And btw, some cities in MENA region is ours, so if we want, we can sattled there
"our Jews" - like Alexandria, Nablus, Cezarea, Aqra, Elephantine, Heliopolis, Jaffa,
aso, regardless typical post-israelitic majority places like Jerusalem, Hebron aso.

like gypsies in balkan.

Yet Gypsies... Maybe Egypt will recieve them, why not? Very similar in appearience :laugh:

Egyptian
02-25-2018, 06:36 PM
Middle eastern, doesn't equal Israelite.
Arabs are colonists to that land, Jews have a claim to that land dating back over 3000 years, Arabs came in the 7th century, when they spread the cult of death across the Levant.
Arabs belong in Arabian lands.
As a matter of fact so do you Egyptian colonists.
Go back to the Arabian peninsula where you belong, and stop your barbaric genocide attempt on Coptic Christians.

Funny on how you didn't use that argument on the European, Jew haters, interjecting their bile on here.:picard2:,
Straw-man argument?

I belong to the land where I live.. even tho i'm not arab but I wouldn't mind to be arab both Egyptians and Arabs are native people to ME while you aren't.

Egyptian
02-25-2018, 06:39 PM
So why do you want them to make troubles in Poland?

Half of them are from ME and NA. Sorry...

[quote]europeans should have sorted this shit with them and gave them a piece of europe for them

Travellers from ME to Europe are ok, but back travellers to ME again are bad? Are you sane?

Btw, only 1.5 of them you can call at beast Europeans.
Rest of the are mostly Semites and Hamites - so, your location is ok for them.

And btw, some cities in MENA region is ours, so if we want, we can sattled there
"our Jews" - like Alexandria, Nablus, Cezarea, Aqra, Elephantine, Heliopolis, Jaffa,
aso, regardless typical post-israelitic majority places like Jerusalem, Hebron aso.

Yet Gypsies... Maybe Egypt will recieve them, why not? Very similar in appearience :laugh:

Because a lot of Europeans support the Idea of moving European jews to Palestine

while Immigrants from ME to Europe don't wanna estbalish a country in Europe, they want to earn money and that's it but european jews want to take our lands.

and Egyptians are not Gypsies, even tho gypsies are humans also.. but seriously don't compare Egypt to your people : )

AK-47
02-25-2018, 06:43 PM
I belong to the land where I live.. even tho i'm not arab but I wouldn't mind to be arab both Egyptians and Arabs are native people to ME while you aren't.
Whatever bro
If you want to cleanse Israel ethnically of Jews, be my guest.
I wish you the best of luck pushing the Jews into the ocean, or whatever pipe dreams they fill your empty heads with, in your satanic Masses at your local brothel/Mosque.
Keep whining, it suits you.
Keep them stupid and angry, blame the Jews and ignore your own despotic shitholes.
BTW ass-clown, Ashkenazim Jews are a MINORITY of the Israeli Jewish population.
Nice of you to write Mizrahi Jews out of history.
Consider yourself blocked.

Egyptian
02-25-2018, 06:44 PM
Are you implying Jews originate in Europe? or simply some of them moved to Palestine from Europe?

The majority of Jews in Israel are NOT European.

The zionists are of european origin (whom came with the idea of occupying Palestine), normal jews majority middle easterners and i don't have a problem with those kind of jews.

Egyptian
02-25-2018, 06:47 PM
Whatever bro
I wish you the best of luck pushing the Jews into the ocean, or whatever pipe dreams they fill your empty heads with, in your satanic Masses at your local brothel/Mosque.
Keep them stupid and angry, blame the Jews and ignore your own despotic shitholes.

I don't want cleanse or genocide any people .. if we want that we would have done it before 1952 but we let them get out with no harm.

:lol: ok for the block

magyar_lány
02-25-2018, 06:49 PM
Whatever bro

You remind me of our banned member, Hamlet, too. I hope you fill find philo-Semites on TA.

AK-47
02-25-2018, 06:54 PM
You remind me of our banned member, Hamlet, too. I hope you fill find philo-Semites on TA.
I'm pro western.
I support Israel as an enclave of western Democracy, in the midst of a Muslim sharia cesspit.
I'm not a special pleader for Israel.
In fact, I was denouncing the Egyptian guy for his nations relentless persecution of Coptic Christians.
Something that 99.999% of "white supremacists" don't give a damn about.