PDA

View Full Version : Italy created the EU!

JohnSmith
02-19-2018, 02:45 AM
It was Italy who gets the credit for starting the EU. So if Italy ever left the EU it would probably not survive. It is a shame how the EURO currency has really hurt Italy severely over the years it has barely grown since they adopted the EURO.

JohnSmith
02-21-2018, 03:26 AM
bump

Bobby Martnen
02-21-2018, 03:33 AM
bump

John screw the EU

JohnSmith
02-21-2018, 03:34 AM
John screw the EU

I do not like the EU. LOL. I was stating how Ital came up with the idea but it ended up not really working out that great for them at least the currency part of the EU.

wvwvw
02-21-2018, 03:35 AM
And it will harm her even more when Weber replaces Draghi as ECB chief.

Bobby Martnen
02-21-2018, 03:35 AM
I do not like the EU. LOL. I was stating how Ital came up with the idea but it ended up not really working out that great for them at least the currency part of the EU.

All the EU does is force European countries to take millions of Islamic migrants who won't assimilate in a million years.

JohnSmith
02-21-2018, 03:40 AM
All the EU does is force European countries to take millions of Islamic migrants who won't assimilate in a million years.

I do not think that is popular within the EU but it happens.

wvwvw
02-21-2018, 03:48 AM

It forces Southern Euros countries to take in a disproportional high number of immigrants, thanks to Dublin II. It fines them if they turn away those immigrant boats and forces them to examine their asylum applications a process which can take years. Rather than helping us turn away immigrant boats from out costs it sends NGO’s to bring in more immigrants.

Bobby Martnen
02-21-2018, 03:50 AM
It forces Southern Euros countries to take in a disproportional high number of immigrants, thanks to Dublin II. It fines them if they turn away those immigrant boats and forces them to examine their asylum applications a process which can take years. Rather than helping us turn away immigrant boats from out costs it sends NGO’s to bring in more immigrants.

If you guys were brown and Moslem instead of White and Christian, Merkel would actually care about your wellbeing.

JohnSmith
02-21-2018, 03:52 AM
If you guys were brown and Moslem instead of White and Christian, Merkel would actually care about your wellbeing.

I wonder how long Merkel can hold on to power she has been there forever. I think once she goes the EU might get more difficult to hold together.

Bobby Martnen
02-21-2018, 03:54 AM
I wonder how long Merkel can hold on to power she has been there forever. I think once she goes the EU might get more difficult to hold together.

Good. Hopefully the EU will collapse and then the European countries will be free to kick out all those of migrant background.

JohnSmith
02-21-2018, 03:57 AM
Good. Hopefully the EU will collapse and then the European countries will be free to kick out all those of migrant background.

I still have compassion for the migrants for the most part. Not real good options here.

wvwvw
02-21-2018, 03:57 AM
It is true that Italy is the biggest loser of the Euro, the country that benefited the least from it.

Bobby Martnen
02-21-2018, 04:00 AM
I still have compassion for the migrants for the most part. Not real good options here.

I have much more compassion for the native Europeans whose countries have been overrun by "Allahu Akbar"

JohnSmith
02-21-2018, 04:04 AM
I have much more compassion for the native Europeans whose countries have been overrun by "Allahu Akbar"

They will be just fine,, they should look at people wanting to be like them as a compliment.

Bobby Martnen
02-21-2018, 04:06 AM
They will be just fine,, they should look at people wanting to be like them as a compliment.

Except the migrants don't want to be like them, they're showing no real signs of assimilating.

The migrants want to turn the West into another Middle East, they don't want to Westernize.

Grenzland
02-25-2018, 02:13 PM
It was Italy who gets the credit for starting the EU. So if Italy ever left the EU it would probably not survive. It is a shame how the EURO currency has really hurt Italy severely over the years it has barely grown since they adopted the EURO.

lol?

Really? :lol:

JohnSmith
02-25-2018, 06:10 PM
lol?

Really? :lol:

Don't be a douche-bag. In 1957 Italy was probably the largest Manufacturing economy in continental Europe(excluding the east). West Germany was not as powerful economically in 1957. France was always known as more of a service based economy and a political power but not as industrial as their peers. Germany became powerful much later than 1957.

It was created in Rome. It was first called the European Economic Community. It has since became a monster. But many of the countries were not even part if it in the beginning.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Rome

The signing ceremony of the Treaty at the Palazzo dei Conservatori on the Capitoline Hill
Type Founding treaty
Signed 25 March 1957
Location Capitoline Hill in Rome, Italy
Effective 1 January 1958
Parties
Original parties:

Belgium
France France
Italy
Luxembourg
Netherlands
West Germany
Depositary Government of Italy
Languages German, French, Italian and Dutch (original version)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/35/Treaty_of_Rome.jpg/300px-Treaty_of_Rome.jpg

Dragoon
02-25-2018, 06:32 PM
Why not go back further?

What about Pan-Europa?

is the oldest European unification movement. It began with the publishing of Count Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi's manifesto Paneuropa (1923), which presented the idea of a unified European State.

How about the other Europeans including Brits?

[Among its notable members were Albert Einstein, Fridtjof Nansen, Johan Ludwig Mowinckel, Thomas Mann, Franz Werfel, Bronisław Huberman, Aristide Briand, Konrad Adenauer, Sigmund Freud, Benedetto Croce, Bruno Kreisky, Léon Blum and Georges Pompidou.[2] Winston Churchill lauded the movement's work for a unified Europe prior to the war in his famous Zurich speech in 1946.

In 1947, the group formed around Duncan Sandys, Winston Churchill, Edvard Beneš and others splited into newly formed European Movement in opposition of Union's strong Christian right.

How about the Treaty of Paris 1951?

This whole movement who some wrongfully attribute to the Church only,
is basically more Frankish Kingdom, Merovingian, Caroligian based, just with less Church and more Muslims,
and more perverts...

JohnSmith
02-25-2018, 06:37 PM
Why not go back further?

What about Pan-Europa?

How about the other Europeans including Brits?

How about the Treaty of Paris 1951?

This whole movement who some wrongfully attribute to the Church only,
is basically more Frankish Kingdom, Merovingian, Caroligian based, just with less Church and more Muslims,
and more perverts...

1950s Europe was a different place. Much of Europe was recovering and benefiting from the Marshall plan as the Communist parties were always a problem.

The Lawspeaker
10-06-2018, 09:56 AM
So it's the Italians that did to us, eh ? "rolls up sleeves and tightens fists"

;)