PDA

View Full Version : Classify me!

AtlasGhost
02-21-2018, 02:31 PM
Im from Spain but Ive always been really conscious about being too pale and having freckles. A lot of people say also I have green eyes and I have some red hairs in my head, they are red as fire. My father´s family is from the north of Spain, they are really pale and I have some red haired freckled cousins. About my mother´s family, they are more tanned and have a "med" look.
https://imgur.com/a/SOmI1

Aspar
02-21-2018, 02:39 PM
Gracile + Atlanto Med

A_Magnus7
02-21-2018, 02:39 PM
You look Celtiberian as well but yeah you you have more Celtic-related facial features

AtlasGhost
02-21-2018, 08:40 PM
thats really interesting since my father´s family comes from celtiberian zones. Whats the difference between celtiberians and celtics? Are the first just a mix between iberians and celtics?

Hadouken
02-21-2018, 08:41 PM
dinaricized Longbowman

Sikeliot
02-21-2018, 09:03 PM
Atlanto-Med/Baskid.

Sikeliot
02-21-2018, 09:04 PM
dinaricized Longbowman

They don't look alike at all to me.

Sp_loa
02-21-2018, 09:07 PM
Baskid+Atlanto-Med

Scar
02-21-2018, 09:07 PM
You look Med too, just depigmented. Classification isn't based solely on pigmentation.

Cristiano viejo
02-21-2018, 09:11 PM
You look Med too, just depigmented. Classification isn't based solely on pigmentation.

Meds dont have pale skin. You can not be "Med, just depigmented" because then you will be directly another thing.

Scar
02-21-2018, 09:13 PM
Meds dont have pale skin. You can not be "Med, just depigmented" because then you will be directly another thing.

Meds have from pale to olive skin. Classification isn't based only in skin color.

AtlasGhost
02-22-2018, 11:54 AM
A eso me refiero, mi familia paterna es de la rioja mientras que la materna es de sevilla. Mis apellidos son muy españoles (Fernández Hidalgo) por eso me cuesta encontrar mis raíces genéticas.

AtlasGhost
02-22-2018, 11:56 AM
But what about freckles and eyes?

Cristiano viejo
02-22-2018, 12:03 PM
A eso me refiero, mi familia paterna es de la rioja mientras que la materna es de sevilla. Mis apellidos son muy españoles (Fernández Hidalgo) por eso me cuesta encontrar mis raíces genéticas.

No sé que tienen de especial para que no puedas encontrar tales raíces. Suenan muy castellanos.

AtlasGhost
02-22-2018, 12:18 PM
No sé que tienen de especial para que no puedas encontrar tales raíces. Suenan muy castellanos.

Mis orígenes son castellanos pero mi fenotipo, en especial el tono de piel y ciertas características faciales, me hacen pensar en cierta herencia celta o del norte de Europa.

Cristiano viejo
02-22-2018, 12:20 PM
Mis orígenes son castellanos pero mi fenotipo, en especial el tono de piel y ciertas características faciales, me hacen pensar en cierta herencia celta o del norte de Europa.

Tonterías, tu tono de piel es totalmente normal. Yo mismo tengo tu tono de piel y así hace la inmensa mayoría de españoles.
Por cierto, ¿a qué se debe tu nickname?

AtlasGhost
02-22-2018, 12:29 PM
Tonterías, tu tono de piel es totalmente normal. Yo mismo tengo tu tono de piel y así hace la inmensa mayoría de españoles.
Por cierto, ¿a qué se debe tu nickname?
En parte tienes razón, es que mis amigos siempre me dicen que soy muy blanco.
Pues el nickname es en parte gusto por la mitología e influencias de La Rebelión de Atlas de Ayn Rand, no me gustó pero la idea me pareció sugerente

Sp_loa
02-22-2018, 12:33 PM
But what about freckles and eyes?

Your eyes are Hazel, which isn't rare at all. I actually think it is most common in Southern Europe. There are so many Mediterranean with lighter eyes than yours like Blue eyes or Bright Green eyes , It's not rare in Southern Europe, or in Spain. My uncle is Atlanto-Med and he has bright blue eyes, and he is just one of many.
In addition, although you are freckled your skin is not out of range for southern European. Many people in my family are even lighter than you, and they are Dinarids/Alpine-Meds. You are white but still look within the Iberian Range.

Berlko2
02-22-2018, 12:37 PM
You look Iberian, though your skin is lighter than the average. Classifications aren't solely based on pigmentation, but rather on facial features, nose, hair color, eye color, etc.

You look Atlanto-Med, typical in Iberia and South/Western France.

The area in Spain where you live is southern or northern? It surprises me that you say you phenotype is uncommon where you live.

Sp_loa
02-22-2018, 12:40 PM
You look Iberian, though your skin is lighter than the average. Classifications aren't solely based on pigmentation, but rather on facial features, nose, hair color, eye color, etc.

The area in Spain where you live is southern or northern? It surprises me that you say you phenotype is uncommon where you live.

He has Baskid Influence (the nose). Atlanto-Meds have Straight noses. And I don't think his skin is atypical for Iberian. He is not of the Dark Iberians, of course, he is a light Iberian, but still not a rare specie.

Catarinense1998
02-22-2018, 01:09 PM
Very Iberian Look.Atlanto-Med + convex nose.Finally someone with eyebrows like me kkkk.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
02-22-2018, 01:18 PM
Baskid\Gracile-Med

Hulu
02-22-2018, 02:17 PM
Keltid

barkoo
02-22-2018, 03:18 PM
Baskid

Rivesalt
02-22-2018, 07:30 PM
Atlanto Med

Cristiano viejo
02-22-2018, 07:42 PM
You look Iberian, though your skin is lighter than the average.

Not true at all, his skin colour is quite average and nothing special. The mine is the same, without going further. Or the rest of Spaniards of the forum.

brennus dux gallorum
02-22-2018, 07:46 PM
Atlantomed+basqid

AtlasGhost
02-22-2018, 08:41 PM

Im living in Madrid currently. My phenotype is common in terms of hair colour, eyes and so. However, freckles, reddish beard and a pale skin are not common. Again and about skin tonality, maybe its because light on that pics are hiding my real colour but everyone tells me about being too pale

AtlasGhost
02-22-2018, 08:44 PM
Very Iberian Look.Atlanto-Med + convex nose.Finally someone with eyebrows like me kkkk.

What are you referring about eyebrows? shape or density or colour?

Berlko2
02-22-2018, 09:49 PM
Not true at all, his skin colour is quite average and nothing special. The mine is the same, without going further. Or the rest of Spaniards of the forum.

I don’t think so. Maybe a quarter of the population. If it’s so common, why this guy keeps telling he looks atypical and his friends see him differentely?

Im living in Madrid currently. My phenotype is common in terms of hair colour, eyes and so. However, freckles, reddish beard and a pale skin are not common. Again and about skin tonality, maybe its because light on that pics are hiding my real colour but everyone tells me about being too pale

Your skin color, eye color and freckles are incredibly similar to mine. And I’m mostly northern italian, so I guess you could pass in France and Northern Italy.

Cristiano viejo
02-22-2018, 10:13 PM
I don’t think so. Maybe a quarter of the population. If it’s so common, why this guy keeps telling he looks atypical and his friends see him differentely?

No idea but he is nothing special. A quarter of the population my ass. Probably 80% of Spaniards have that skin colour. Funny that you say he is atypical for Spain but not for North Italy :lol:

I wonder what people think about the Spanish average skin colour... :speechless-smiley-0

AtlasGhost
02-22-2018, 10:27 PM

Your skin color, eye color and freckles are incredibly similar to mine. And I’m mostly northern italian, so I guess you could pass in France and Northern Italy.

Thats crazy because a lot of people compare me with northern italians. My gf and I were waiting to enter in Museo del Prado and we were surrounded by italians very similar to me in that physical features and she told me that they could be my family. A university teacher who lived for years in Bolonia (He even has a C2 in italian) told me about been really similar to their friends there. The last thing is that this summer I was in the UK and I meet some italian girls who told me about that same thing, they were from Bergamo I think its called

Cristiano viejo
02-22-2018, 10:28 PM
Thats crazy because a lot of people compare me with northern italians. My gf and I were waiting to enter in Museo del Prado and we were surrounded by italians very similar to me in that physical features and she told me that they could be my family. A university teacher who lived for years in Bolonia (He even has a C2 in italian) told me about been really similar to their friends there. The last thing is that this summer I was in the UK and I meet some italian girls who told me about that same thing, they were from Bergamo I think its called

hahahaaha

Kouros
02-22-2018, 10:31 PM
Gracile Med

Scar
02-22-2018, 10:34 PM
You look much more Spanish than Italian, I don't know what you're talking about.

Italians have more Dinaric influence and are generally much more robust than Spaniards.

Cristiano viejo
02-22-2018, 10:35 PM
You look much more Spanish than Italian, I don't know what you're talking about.

Italians have more Dinaric influence and are generally much more robust than Spaniards.

If with robust you mean taller, not true.

AtlasGhost
02-22-2018, 10:37 PM
About my skin colour, the pics uploaded were from summer or in artificial lightning. My winter and I suppose normal colour is that https://imgur.com/a/z4hh7

Cristiano viejo
02-22-2018, 10:40 PM
^your face resembles that of Markel Susaeta, except the nose. Same skin colour, nothing special.

AtlasGhost
02-22-2018, 10:43 PM
^your face resembles that of Markel Susaeta, except the nose. Same skin colour, nothing special.
Then I have nothing more to say about skin colour.
Aupa Athletic!!!!

Damião de Góis
02-22-2018, 10:48 PM
Maybe the pictures are bad, but i'm seeing a normal mediterranean guy. Some sort of atlanto-med with baskid influence or something.

Scar
02-22-2018, 10:49 PM
If with robust you mean taller, not true.

No, just stronger bodies, large shoulders and robust facial features. Ofc the Dinaric influenced ones in NE Italy (specially if full Dinaric) would be taller than Spaniards.
Dinaric is probably the taller/more robust European phenotype.

Overall Italians and Spaniards have similar average heights. Short to medium.

Cristiano viejo
02-22-2018, 10:49 PM
Then I have nothing more to say about skin colour.
Aupa Athletic!!!!

Look these four Spanish boys. Only one of them is darker than you. The other three have your same skin colour

http://blog.educalab.es/cniie/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2017/10/olimpiada-fisica.jpg

As Spaniard you must know all these Spanish women. Would you say they are darker than you as a rule? :rolleyes:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?233510-Spanish-women-tv-presenters-thread

Catarinense1998
02-22-2018, 11:08 PM
What are you referring about eyebrows? shape or density or colour?

Density

GiCa
02-22-2018, 11:09 PM

you don t look North italian. and more over expecially not from places near the alps like bergamo.

the reason is that you are strongly atlanto med; and in northern italy usually if the mediterranean morphology they have less pure traits mixed with alpinids to atlantids to nordids.

i d place you more in the centre and centre-South

they associated you with italy because atlanto med plus dinarid is more common here.

AtlasGhost
02-22-2018, 11:13 PM
Look these four Spanish boys. Only one of them is darker than you. The other three have your same skin colour

http://blog.educalab.es/cniie/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2017/10/olimpiada-fisica.jpg

As Spaniard you must know all these Spanish women. Would you say they are darker than you as a rule? :rolleyes:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?233510-Spanish-women-tv-presenters-thread

Of course, I prefer dark skinned like Cristina Pedroche or Sara Carbonero and most of my relationships are with girls of darker skin tone than me. I get your point hahaha

Cristiano viejo
02-22-2018, 11:13 PM
No, just stronger bodies, large shoulders and robust facial features. Ofc the Dinaric influenced ones in NE Italy (specially if full Dinaric) would be taller than Spaniards.
Dinaric is probably the taller/more robust European phenotype.

Overall Italians and Spaniards have similar average heights. Short to medium.

These are fairy tales. Classifications in real life dont exist, only in anthrotardforums.

Berlko2
02-22-2018, 11:27 PM
you don t look North italian. and more over expecially not from places near the alps like bergamo.

the reason is that you are strongly atlanto med; and in northern italy usually if the mediterranean morphology they have less pure traits mixed with alpinids to atlantids to nordids.

i d place you more in the centre and centre-South

they associated you with italy because atlanto med plus dinarid is more common here.

I agree with you. I said he could pass in northern Italy (maybe not that far north, more central-northern) though he wouldn’t be that typical.

His eye shape and facial structure is pretty much atlanto-mediterranid, very common in Spain.

Scar
02-23-2018, 12:18 AM
These are fairy tales. Classifications in real life dont exist, only in anthrotardforums.

Yes, but most people in real life are dumb and also think Italians and Spaniards are very dark, that's not true at all.
Even this Spanish OP thinks he is too light for Spain and you said it's not true. So we must trust more in anthropologists and in people who read them enough to know how people look like.

In real life race doesn't even matter that much as in the anthrofora. That's the point of this site, discussing things people normally don't discuss.

Odin
02-24-2018, 12:54 PM
Baskid.