PDA

View Full Version : classify boy

Jana
02-22-2018, 04:03 PM
Removed.

Sp_loa
02-22-2018, 04:12 PM
Croatian/Bosnian. Look south-Slavic. Although he could pass in Ukraine and in another Eastern European country. But I think he also has a stronger East Asian vibe (Eyes) than typical.

Jana
02-22-2018, 04:49 PM
Croatian/Bosnian. Look south-Slavic. Although he could pass in Ukraine and in another Eastern European country. But I think he also has a stronger East Asian vibe (Eyes) than typical.

He is from Dalmatia (Croatian)

:)

Rivesalt
02-22-2018, 07:29 PM
He seems to be a little Faelid and something else

Catarinense1998
02-22-2018, 11:15 PM
Look Eastern-European

Joso
02-22-2018, 11:51 PM
I don't know but i think he looks more Eastern European than any other thing

AK-47
02-22-2018, 11:56 PM
https://i.imgur.com/402KGxS.jpg
Mongol invasion of Europe - Wikipedia
The Mongol invasion of Europe in the 13th century was the conquest of Europe by the ... though much of Croatia was plundered and ... Genghis Khan's oldest ...
[Search domain en.wikipedia.org] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Europe

Invasion of the Kingdom of Croatia
At Klis Fortress the Mongols experienced defeat in 1242.[38]

During the Middle Ages, the Kingdom of Croatia was in a personal union with the Kingdom of Hungary, with Béla IV as a king.[39][40][41]

When routed on the banks of the Sajo River in 1241 by the Mongols, Béla IV fled to today's Zagreb in Croatia. Batu sent a few tumens (roughly 20,000 men at arms) under Khadan in pursuit of Bela. The major objective was not the conquest but the capture of the Arpad king. The poorly fortified Zagreb was unable to resist the invasion and was destroyed, its cathedral burned by Mongols.[42] In preparation for a second invasion, Gradec was granted a royal charter or Golden Bull of 1242 by King Béla IV, after which citizens of Zagreb engaged in building defensive walls and towers around their settlement.[43]

The Mongols' pursuit of Béla IV continued from Zagreb through Pannonia to Dalmatia. While in pursuit, the Mongols under the leadership of Kadan (Qadan) suffered a major defeat at Klis Fortress in Croatia in March 1242.[38][44] The Mongols pursued Béla IV from town to town in Dalmatia, while Croatian nobility and Dalmatian towns such as Trogir and Rab helped Béla IV to escape. After their defeat against the Croatian soldiers, the Mongols retreated and Béla IV was awarded Croatian towns and nobility. Only the city of Split did not aid Béla IV in his escape from the Mongols. Some historians claim that the mountainous terrain of Croatian Dalmatia was fatal for the Mongols because of the great losses they suffered from Croat ambushes set up in mountain passes.[43] In any case, though much of Croatia was plundered and destroyed, long-term occupation was unsuccessful.

Saint Margaret (January 27, 1242 – January 18, 1271), a daughter of Béla IV and Maria Laskarina, was born in Klis Fortress during the Mongol invasion of Hungary-Croatia in 1242.[45]

Joso
02-23-2018, 12:21 AM
The Mongol invasion of Europe in the 13th century was the conquest of Europe by the ... though much of Croatia was plundered and ... Genghis Khan's oldest ...
[Search domain en.wikipedia.org] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Europe

During the Middle Ages, the Kingdom of Croatia was in a personal union with the Kingdom of Hungary, with Béla IV as a king.[39][40][41]

When routed on the banks of the Sajo River in 1241 by the Mongols, Béla IV fled to today's Zagreb in Croatia. Batu sent a few tumens (roughly 20,000 men at arms) under Khadan in pursuit of Bela. The major objective was not the conquest but the capture of the Arpad king. The poorly fortified Zagreb was unable to resist the invasion and was destroyed, its cathedral burned by Mongols.[42] In preparation for a second invasion, Gradec was granted a royal charter or Golden Bull of 1242 by King Béla IV, after which citizens of Zagreb engaged in building defensive walls and towers around their settlement.[43]

The Mongols' pursuit of Béla IV continued from Zagreb through Pannonia to Dalmatia. While in pursuit, the Mongols under the leadership of Kadan (Qadan) suffered a major defeat at Klis Fortress in Croatia in March 1242.[38][44] The Mongols pursued Béla IV from town to town in Dalmatia, while Croatian nobility and Dalmatian towns such as Trogir and Rab helped Béla IV to escape. After their defeat against the Croatian soldiers, the Mongols retreated and Béla IV was awarded Croatian towns and nobility. Only the city of Split did not aid Béla IV in his escape from the Mongols. Some historians claim that the mountainous terrain of Croatian Dalmatia was fatal for the Mongols because of the great losses they suffered from Croat ambushes set up in mountain passes.[43] In any case, though much of Croatia was plundered and destroyed, long-term occupation was unsuccessful.

Saint Margaret (January 27, 1242 – January 18, 1271), a daughter of Béla IV and Maria Laskarina, was born in Klis Fortress during the Mongol invasion of Hungary-Croatia in 1242.[45]

So you think he have mongoloid admixture?

AK-47
02-23-2018, 12:23 AM
So you think he have mongoloid admixture?
100% certain.

CommonSense
02-23-2018, 12:34 AM

Asiatic influence in Croatia is from Avars, not Mongols. Stop tying everything to rapes and invasions!!

DarknessWin
02-23-2018, 12:37 AM
Avar

CommonSense
02-23-2018, 12:37 AM
North Pontid or maybe Nordic + Uralic

chyyris
02-23-2018, 12:38 AM
Look half Finnish half Spaniard.

AK-47
02-23-2018, 12:39 AM
Asiatic influence in Croatia is from Avars, not Mongols. Stop tying everything to rapes and invasions!!
Possibly.
But you don't know that for sure.
But we both seem to agree that this kids is Asiatic influenced.
I presented one possible source, and you attacked me, and posted your possible source.

CommonSense
02-23-2018, 12:40 AM
Possibly.
But you don't know that for sure.
But we both seem to agree that this kids is Asiatic influenced.
I presented one possible source, and you attacked me, and posted your possible source.

The Mongols passed very briefly through that area and there numbers were small. It makes no sense for them to leave any genetic imprint.

Decius
02-23-2018, 12:45 AM
Hrvat

Decius
02-23-2018, 12:45 AM
Look half Finnish half Spaniard.

??????

Decius
02-23-2018, 12:46 AM
Avar

More like avar influence not just avar

AK-47
02-23-2018, 12:49 AM
The Mongols passed very briefly through that area and there numbers were small. It makes no sense for them to leave any genetic imprint.
Saying that the mongols didn't leave "any" genetic imprint in Croatia is totally false.
You don't have to BS to make a point.
The Ottoman Turks also had a presence in Croatia.
The Muslim Ottoman Empire occupied parts of Croatia from the 16th to the end of the 17th century.

Decius
02-23-2018, 12:53 AM
Saying that the mongols didn't leave "any" genetic imprint in Croatia is totally false.

Genetics proves you wrong

CommonSense
02-23-2018, 12:56 AM
You don't have to BS to make a point.
The Ottoman Turks also had a presence in Croatia.
The Muslim Ottoman Empire occupied parts of Croatia from the 16th to the end of the 17th century.

How exactly can an army passing by briefly through a territory affect the genetics of a population?? Using your 'logic', most of Europe would have descent from Napoleon's soldiers.

And regarding Turks, they depopulated the Croatian lands they occupied, but they didn't personally settle there, they moved in Serbian highlanders who later served as soliders in the Military Frontier when the Austrians seized that territory.

Decius
How exactly can an army passing by briefly through a territory affect the genetics of a population?? Using your 'logic', most of Europe would have descent from Napoleon's soldiers.

And regarding Turks, they depopulated the Croatian lands they occupied, but they didn't personally settle there, they moved in Serbian highlanders who later served as soliders in the Military Frontier when the Austrians seized that territory.

Leave this jew alone he doesnt know shit about genetics

chyyris
Genetics proves you wrong

https://www.total-croatia-news.com/hvar-news/7602-are-people-from-hvar-descended-from-china-the-dna-evidence

Decius
02-23-2018, 12:58 AM
https://www.total-croatia-news.com/hvar-news/7602-are-people-from-hvar-descended-from-china-the-dna-edidence

I cant even access the link for some reason but its probably the hvar haplo thing. Hvar is a tiny Island that is insignifigant

CommonSense
02-23-2018, 01:00 AM
I cant even access the link for some reason but its probably the hvar haplo thing. Hvar is a tiny Island that is insignifigant

Not to mention that the Mongols never even attacked the islands...

chyyris
02-23-2018, 01:00 AM
https://www.total-croatia-news.com/hvar-news/7602-are-people-from-hvar-descended-from-china-the-dna-evidence

Yes, it's about Hvar.

Kouros
02-23-2018, 01:03 AM
He is mostly Nordic I would say. And yeah, Asian features in Eastern Europe is mostly from Avars I think, and it actually looks good.

Decius
02-23-2018, 01:04 AM
Yes, it's about Hvar.

Hvar proves nothing. Its a small insignifigant island. Croats are not asiatic lmao

chyyris
02-23-2018, 01:09 AM
Hvar proves nothing. Its a small insignifigant island. Croats are not asiatic lmao

In Hvar and Korcula exist Asian Y and MT DNA, and origin is still unknown.

Decius
02-23-2018, 01:09 AM
In Hvar and Korcula exist Asian Y and MT DNA, with still unknown origin.

Yes like I said its a small insignifigant amount of croatia

Massagetae
02-23-2018, 02:23 AM
Avar. Turan strong even after 1300 years.

greasycaveman
02-23-2018, 02:27 AM
he looks like old member gonewest/explorer2017

Bobby Martnen
02-23-2018, 04:48 AM
Looks like a blond version of greasycaveman lol

Zroota
02-23-2018, 05:14 AM
Dinarid + North Atlantid to me.

Jana
02-23-2018, 09:51 AM
I don't see Avar/mongol influence in him, I see Uralic influence.

Jana
02-23-2018, 09:54 AM

Yes, we assimilated some Avars, but mongols ? lol, he has no idea what he's talking about :)

Joso
02-23-2018, 01:33 PM
Yes, we assimilated some Avars, but mongols ? lol, he has no idea what he's talking about :)

Is this look common in Croatia?

Jana
02-23-2018, 02:05 PM
Is this look common in Croatia?

He looks bit odd/funny but nothing terribly exotic.

Dick
02-23-2018, 02:06 PM
He looks like an alien.

Jana
02-23-2018, 02:09 PM
He looks like an alien.

he is cute with that blond hair/brown eyes combination :)

I noticed it's really common in Dalmatia, especially duing summer when hair gets quite lighter under sun

Joso
02-23-2018, 02:14 PM
he is cute with that blond hair/brown eyes combination :)

I noticed it's really common in Dalmatia, especially duing summer when hair gets quite lighter under sun

i agree, this look is very handsome

Odin
02-24-2018, 01:04 PM
North Pontid.