PDA

View Full Version : Relationship Status in Profile

Thordis
02-26-2018, 09:42 AM
Since we've noticed a few members expressing their relationship status via user titles, signatures or miscellaneous profile fields and we have some singles/marital status threads, we've added a profile field for relationship status.

If you'd like to complete it, go to Forum Actions > Edit Profile and you will find it under Additional Information. We've added some predefined options which you can select from a dropdown menu:

Single
Single parent
In a relationship
Engaged
Married
Married parent
In a civil union
In a domestic partnership
In an open relationship
It's complicated
Separated
Divorced
Widowed

Or you can also input your own, custom value if you want to be more specific or creative (e.g. "single, (not) looking", "unavailable", "in ♥ with X" etc. :p)

Save changes and it will also appear in the postbit (the user information area of posts). :)

Egyptian
02-26-2018, 09:46 AM
https://images2.phoenixnewtimes.com/imager/u/original/6597089/forever_alone_meme_280x250.png

frankhammer
02-26-2018, 04:07 PM
I've been waiting for this forever.

magyar_lány
02-26-2018, 07:01 PM
I've been waiting for this forever.

Me too, lol

Jana
02-26-2018, 07:06 PM
nice :D

Joso
02-26-2018, 11:02 PM
Good

Decius
02-26-2018, 11:04 PM
Im single :(

Bobby Martnen
02-26-2018, 11:14 PM
Im single :(

As am I. Look at my relationship status lol

Decius
02-26-2018, 11:15 PM
As am I. Look at my relationship status lol

I hope to god I can get a gf but it seems impossible

Bobby Martnen
02-26-2018, 11:28 PM

It really does, to me too.

#MeToo

Decius
02-26-2018, 11:33 PM

#MeToo

I got rejected by a girl today infact

RN97
02-26-2018, 11:37 PM

#MeToo

It depends on your standards, if you have low enough standards you can do it.

Decius
02-26-2018, 11:38 PM
It depends on your standards, if you have low enough standards you can do it.

I have low standards but every girl rejects me

RN97
02-26-2018, 11:48 PM

I have low standards but every girl rejects me

Aren't you 16 though? When I was 16, no girl would want to touch me with a 10 foot pole. You should just focus on working out and getting in better shape for example....
This is what chyoboii RN looked like at your young age:
httpeEDITEDng
I was also a lot more socially awkward likely, I could barely even talk to any girl, much less actually have a GF, that was beyond my wildest dreams. It just get's better as long as you make a conscious effort at it. Work out, fokus on making yourself look better, try talking more to girls etc. Rejection is also part of the game. If I had a penny each time I'd been rejected, I could retire right now. All dudes get rejected, even the "hot, popular" ones. IDK why you really want a GF at your age. I've never had one myself and I don't really see the hurry just yet.

Bobby Martnen
02-26-2018, 11:52 PM

Sorry to hear that. Was it Lashauna?

Decius
02-26-2018, 11:54 PM
Sorry to hear that. Was it Lashauna?

Nope, ive sorta given up on Lashauna because she has a bf but I want to stay friends with her and if she breaks up ever then I will try to get in a relationship with her.

Bobby Martnen
02-26-2018, 11:55 PM
Nope

I like your new signature.

Did you see my Polish post WWI borders thread? I think I'll make one for Greece soon

Decius
02-26-2018, 11:58 PM
I was also a lot more socially awkward likely,

I am VERY socially awkward. Im not good at talking to girls

Decius
02-26-2018, 11:59 PM
I like your new signature.

Did you see my Polish post WWI borders thread? I think I'll make one for Greece soon

Yeah I did

Bobby Martnen
02-27-2018, 12:07 AM
I am VERY socially awkward. Im not good at talking to girls

Me neither. I've never actually been rejected cause I've never asked, but in the past, a girl knew I liked her and did nothing, so I guess that sorta counts.

Decius
02-27-2018, 12:09 AM
Me neither. I've never actually been rejected cause I've never asked, but in the past, a girl knew I liked her and did nothing, so I guess that sorta counts.

SOME ARE BELIEVERS

Carlito's Way
02-27-2018, 12:11 AM
i needed this so all these hoes on this forum understand that im taken!!!

Bobby Martnen
02-27-2018, 12:17 AM
SOME ARE BELIEVERS

SOME DON'T KNOW

Decius
02-27-2018, 12:21 AM
SOME DON'T KNOW

SOME ARE LOST

Joso
02-27-2018, 12:24 AM

I know that feel bro, i hope you get good luck

Bobby Martnen
02-27-2018, 12:28 AM
SOME ARE LOST

THEY'RE LOST AND ALONE

Decius
02-27-2018, 12:30 AM
THEY'RE LOST AND ALONE

SOME ARE DECIEVERS THERE SOULS BEEN SOLD!

Bobby Martnen
02-27-2018, 12:32 AM
SOME ARE DECIEVERS THERE SOULS BEEN SOLD!

FOR THE LOVE!

Decius
02-27-2018, 12:34 AM
FOR THE LOVE!

FOR THE LOVE OF STRANGE MEDICINE

Bobby Martnen
02-27-2018, 12:38 AM
FOR THE LOVE OF STRANGE MEDICINE

SOMEWHERE IN THE INSIDE

Astarte
02-28-2018, 01:11 PM

Astarte
02-28-2018, 01:14 PM

Try not to appear too eager. Never show a girl you're desperate, you'll be rejected regardless of your looks, intelligence and other good traits.

Maintenance
03-01-2018, 12:48 PM
Yey!

Tom Cat
03-01-2018, 01:07 PM
I certainly think it's appropriate to display our relationship status. But just because I happen to be married to a wonderful lady, doesn't mean I'm completely off-limits to other women, on or off line.

If another woman woman wants to chat, don't let my ring stop you... And my wife agrees with me.

BTW, my wife used to post here as 'Furtive Feline'.

Bobby Martnen
03-01-2018, 11:16 PM
Yey!

You're engaged? Congrats Mainte!

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-22-2018, 03:47 PM
Since we've noticed a few members expressing their relationship status via user titles, signatures or miscellaneous profile fields and we have some singles/marital status threads, we've added a profile field for relationship status.

If you'd like to complete it, go to Forum Actions > Edit Profile and you will find it under Additional Information. We've added some predefined options which you can select from a dropdown menu:

Single
Single parent
In a relationship
Engaged
Married
Married parent
In a civil union
In a domestic partnership
In an open relationship
It's complicated
Separated
Divorced
Widowed

Or you can also input your own, custom value if you want to be more specific or creative (e.g. "single, (not) looking", "unavailable", "in ♥ with X" etc. :p)

Save changes and it will also appear in the postbit (the user information area of posts). :)

You're a mysterious person. Who are you and what have you done to Loki? Loki's sudden weird Christianity coincides with your reappearance.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-22-2018, 04:01 PM
Here is the problem with marriage no one ever discusses: once you have a child the wife can change her attitude towards you because if she knows you're a good man then she knows you won't abandon them and so she thinks she can say whatever she wants to the guy. I've seen wives basically verbally bully their husbands and it's because they know they won't leave for the sake of the children. If a man said the same shit these women said to them there would literally be a physical confrontation.

The flip side is the man abuses the woman, which is obviously far worse than harsh, nasty words, but it annoys me that it's rare for people to talk about the emotional and psychological abuse some women put men through. I've seen a woman call her husband stupid in public. If seen an elderly woman call her son-in-law stupid in front of her grandson. If another man had said that to him, there would be the very strong possibility he'd put his fist through their skull. Men rarely talk to each other that way because they know what could happen but there are women who think they can say whatever they want because men respect the social norms of society.

Óttar
09-22-2018, 10:23 PM
Here is the problem with marriage no one ever discusses: once you have a child the wife can change her attitude towards you because if she knows you're a good man then she knows you won't abandon them and so she thinks she can say whatever she wants to the guy. I've seen wives basically verbally bully their husbands and it's because they know they won't leave for the sake of the children. If a man said the same shit these women said to them there would literally be a physical confrontation.

The flip side is the man abuses the woman, which is obviously far worse than harsh, nasty words, but it annoys me that it's rare for people to talk about the emotional and psychological abuse some women put men through. I've seen a woman call her husband stupid in public. If seen an elderly woman call her son-in-law stupid in front of her grandson. If another man had said that to him, there would be the very strong possibility he'd put his fist through their skull. Men rarely talk to each other that way because they know what could happen but there are women who think they can say whatever they want because men respect the social norms of society.

There is no check on female sexuality in the modern world, and there's no checks on females period. They can get away with anything because they have a train of thirsty men that they can choose like a number one draft-pick if a man says the wrong thing, or points out their immature, belligerent behavior. A smorgasbord of sensuality awaits any halfway decent looking woman in society. A woman can basically live like Hugh Hefner with eight lovers. One to fan her and feed her chocolate, and several others to do her bidding, or f-ck the sh-t out of her, whatever she desires at the time. Women can achieve the Hugh Hefner lifestyle by merely existing, whereas for a man to achieve the same thing, he has compete tooth-and-claw vigorously. The average man operating a forklift at Home Depot is not living a glamorous, privileged lifestyle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gaYyNk7QA

Borealis
09-22-2018, 10:28 PM
I changed my to accurately reflect my predicament.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-22-2018, 10:35 PM
There is no check on female sexuality in the modern world, and there's no checks on females period. They can get away with anything because they have a train of thirsty men that they can choose like a number one draft-pick if a man says the wrong thing, or points out their immature, belligerent behavior. A smorgasbord of sensuality awaits any halfway decent looking woman in society. A woman can basically live like Hugh Hefner with eight lovers. One to fan her and feed her chocolate, and several others to do her bidding, or f-ck the sh-t out of her, whatever she desires at the time. Women can achieve the Hugh Hefner lifestyle by merely existing, whereas for a man to achieve the same thing, he has compete tooth-and-claw vigorously. The average man operating a forklift at Home Depot is not living a glamorous, privileged lifestyle.

I have to disagree here because gold diggers are easy to spot and the rest become attached to a man by his way of being (personality) but naturally women want a man who is doing well for himself. If a man is doing well for himself that means he's competent in society and so he'll be able to provide for the children.

My issue is when I see women behave the way I mentioned. The two examples I spoke of was of a neighbor of mine. They did eventually divorce.

Óttar
09-22-2018, 10:50 PM
I have to disagree here because gold diggers are easy to spot and the rest become attached to a man by his way of being (personality) but naturally women want a man who is doing well for himself. If a man is doing well for himself that means he's competent in society and so he'll be able to provide for the children.

My issue is when I see women behave the way I mentioned. The two examples I spoke of was of a neighbor of mine. They did eventually divorce.

They possess arrogance because there are no checks and balances on their behavior. They have an almost unlimited supply of dopamine and oxytocin at their disposal. They can replace us with the drop of a hat. They have all of these advantages, but then use "male privilege" in the same sentence. The average construction laborer is not living a "privileged" life.

I didn't do as well as I should have in college (not that I did badly at all, it just wasn't my best) because I was hung up on my ex-girlfriend. If I were a chick, I could've replaced my lover within a week and moved on. I'd assemble a collective of witchy, riotgrrls and I'd be Khaleesi status easy.

Ruggery
09-23-2018, 04:33 AM

So feminists have more privileges than men themselves.

Bobby Martnen
09-23-2018, 07:57 PM

I'm digging a ditch
For this gold digging bitch

Profileid
09-24-2018, 02:36 AM
They possess arrogance because there are no checks and balances on their behavior. They have an almost unlimited supply of dopamine and oxytocin at their disposal. They can replace us with the drop of a hat. They have all of these advantages, but then use "male privilege" in the same sentence. The average construction laborer is not living a "privileged" life.

I didn't do as well as I should have in college (not that I did badly at all, it just wasn't my best) because I was hung up on my ex-girlfriend. If I were a chick, I could've replaced my lover within a week and moved on. I'd assemble a collective of witchy, riotgrrls and I'd be Khaleesi status easy.

Fucking kek. You're one of the enablers.
I've seen you whine about not being able to get model tier females and turning down normal,perfectly fine ones.