PHDNM
03-06-2018, 02:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rNiddzPDS4

Dick
03-06-2018, 02:55 AM
RIP Poland.

Veslan
03-06-2018, 08:07 PM
It would be funny to see the US withdraw their forces from Poland just to make these khazars satisfied :rotfl:

KMack
03-06-2018, 08:15 PM
What law is this about?

Kamal900
03-06-2018, 08:28 PM
What law is this about?

About people making accusations against the Polish state regarding their role in the holocaust. I guess Poles are sick and tired of the whole thing, and honestly, I don't blame them.

Ülev
03-06-2018, 08:29 PM
so, Silk Road v 2.0

https://www.elconfidencial.com/mundo/2018-02-26/china-union-europea-xi-jinping-represion-europa_1526357/

Así es cómo China busca dividir (a medias) la Unión Europea // This is how China seeks to divide (half) the European Union

Poland embraces strategic development role
http://europe.chinadaily.com.cn/a/201705/05/WS59bb9688a310d4d9ab7eb136.html

Ülev
03-06-2018, 08:34 PM
It would be funny to see the US withdraw their forces from Poland just to make these khazars satisfied :rotfl:
and if PRC ever sends to Poland 100.000 of their troops, they will not even notice it, but "West" will do

lol

KMack
03-06-2018, 08:53 PM
About people making accusations against the Polish state regarding their role in the holocaust. I guess Poles are sick and tired of the whole thing, and honestly, I don't blame them.

Is it possible that anything really bad that a Pole did in WWll relative to the holocaust ..... was primarily due to having a gun pointed at their head by the Nazis?

Scar
03-06-2018, 08:58 PM
LOL man

Jews are pushing for USA to suspend relations with Poland... RIP Poland.

Anyone who fights ''the tribe'' ends being destroyed.

Kamal900
03-06-2018, 09:02 PM
Is it possible that anything really bad that a Pole did in WWll relative to the holocaust ..... was primarily due to having a gun pointed at their head by the Nazis?

It's likely because most Poles don't give a flying ass about the past, and don't want anyone to defame them and so on.

Egyptian
03-06-2018, 09:14 PM
Let's see what will happen

RN97
03-06-2018, 09:33 PM

You reap what you sow. Poland is the biggest anti-Russian agitator. They'd get fist'd by the US army on their soil any time of the day and anywhere. Now you're like a proxy state for the US and NATO. I can't take Poland seriously because you have little to no independence. You're basically occupied by US troops at this point....

Kelmendasi
03-06-2018, 09:36 PM
It's a bit stupid for the USA to suspend all ties over one law, they should at least repeal that law

Ülev
03-06-2018, 09:44 PM
this is Polish future

https://youtu.be/pcO4jPQ4Ihk

https://youtu.be/2HZQTiULK-0

ЛыSSый
03-06-2018, 09:48 PM
You reap what you sow. Poland is the biggest anti-Russian agitator.

sory, but not. poles become to slavophiles after year of earning money in WE.

Root
03-06-2018, 09:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS-syXeK5Tk

Teutone
03-06-2018, 10:03 PM
as an ethnic white nation that resisting arab mass immigration, it was just a matter of time till the merchants from israel to soros and rothschild will try to fuck Poland. And AngloSaxons are their servants. Hungary is also already under attack by Soros.

Dandelion
03-06-2018, 10:05 PM
Polish winged hussars will take them all out.

Dragoon
03-06-2018, 10:16 PM
You reap what you sow. Poland is the biggest anti-Russian agitator. They'd get fist'd by the US army on their soil any time of the day and anywhere. Now you're like a proxy state for the US and NATO. I can't take Poland seriously because you have little to no independence. You're basically occupied by US troops at this point....

Actually the biggest antiRussian government is USA. Followed by UK.
And Poles are not the biggest antiRussians according to statistics, but rather Netherlands, Swedes, and Baltics. Possibly Ukraine now too.

American has little troops in Poland. But nothing like Germany being occupied with 30,000 US troops after 70 years! Italy and UK have more US troops.

Actually I would argue this government is not totally US controlled. Judging by the amount of Americans, and Jews whining about the law.

What country in the EU has independance anyway huh?

Dragoon
03-06-2018, 10:23 PM
as an ethnic white nation that resisting arab mass immigration, it was just a matter of time till the merchants from israel to soros and rothschild will try to fuck Poland. And AngloSaxons are their servants. Hungary is also already under attack by Soros.

Just read the Economist (Rothschild owned). Writes lots of antiPolish nonsense.

Soros already has caused problems in Visegrad. Many times.
He provided shock therapy economics (like the yids did in Russia and destroyed Russian economy).

He funds pro immigration, antifa, feminist, lbgt crap. Even in Poland. When this government came to power, there were protests.

Now the Yids are whining about Holocaust, some of them even blame Poland and accusing of "rewriting history".

RN97
03-06-2018, 10:24 PM
Actually the biggest antiRussian government is USA. Followed by UK.
And Poles are not the biggest antiRussians according to statistics, but rather Netherlands, Swedes, and Baltics. Possibly Ukraine now too.

American has little troops in Poland. But nothing like Germany being occupied with 30,000 US troops after 70 years! Italy and UK have more US troops.

Actually I would argue this government is not totally US controlled. Judging by the amount of Americans, and Jews whining about the law.

What country in the EU has independance anyway huh?

Like none, but if EE countries keep capitulating to the US, they can't really do this things and expect results. Russophobia is just so wide-spread in eastern Europe that the US has them around the little finger just for that reason and it's getting stupid.

Dragoon
03-06-2018, 10:44 PM
Like none, but if EE countries keep capitulating to the US, they can't really do this things and expect results. Russophobia is just so wide-spread in eastern Europe that the US has them around the little finger just for that reason and it's getting stupid.

Russophobes are weirdos (they are about 50% of Poland).
I can understand not trusting Putin, or disliking the Communists (amount of Commies there is dropping every decade).
But to hate on Russia completely is a sickness.

Lets be clear:

Nazis killed 2,500,000 Poles (1939-45)
Soviets (Russians, Ukrainians, Jews, etc) killed maybe 300,000-500,000 over many decades (Purges, WW2, Post WW2).
Banderashits killed 100,000, in just 2 years.

Those Poles who are US or German wannabes are annoying. And believe me I dont respect them at all.

One last edit: The Yids better keep their noses out of Polands affairs.

Veslan
03-07-2018, 02:49 PM

Yes, all our current and few past governments were irrationally russophobic. And the most of Europe nowadays is dependent on either the EU or the USA (or both). Poland is rebellious in the EU, but overly loyal to the Americans, while for an example France is not very dependent on the USA, but basically does everything that the germanic EU tells them.

Veslan
03-07-2018, 02:54 PM
LOL man

Jews are pushing for USA to suspend relations with Poland... RIP Poland.

Anyone who fights ''the tribe'' ends being destroyed.

How are we "RIP"? Even if they managed to make Americans suspend relations with us, this would just put us closer to Russia (and potential Slavic Union), and America would lose their puppet state.

Eamr
03-07-2018, 02:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rNiddzPDS4
RIP Poland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUHk2RSMCS8

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-07-2018, 03:12 PM
What law is this about?

Lol, yeah. It gives the impression Polish government is denying the Holocaust, which it isn't. The news articles they post are shown so quickly you don't have time to read the titles. It's a complete misrepresentation. They simply don't want the Holocaust referred to as the Polish Holocaust just because there were concentration camps on Polish soil. It was conducted by the Nazis and so I understand their annoyance at someone saying 'Polish Holocaust.' However, to throw someone in prison for it is extreme. Most European countries don't have a strong grasp on the concept of freedom of speech.

Poles and Ashkenazi Jews have historically had a very bad relationship. The Polish nobility used the Jews to undermine the threat from the Polish bourgeoisie and this created a long lasting antagonism on both sides. The derogatory Polish jokes known in the US came from Jewish comedians, for example.

Dragoon
03-07-2018, 03:21 PM
How are we "RIP"? Even if they managed to make Americans suspend relations with us, this would just put us closer to Russia (and potential Slavic Union), and America would lose their puppet state.

The Catholic elites (Pope, Cardinals) have been talking with Russia (Putin and Kirill) quite a bit. Agreed on several issues actually.
Heck the Knights of Malta have relations open with Russia.
Their primary focus is religious.

European Catholic majority areas are slowly waking up (Visegrad4, then Austria, and now Italy). Thats over 120 million people.

Those countries may never join Russia, but its possible for relations to improve (drop sanctions).

A German thinktank even suggested this may happen in a few decades.

ЛыSSый
03-07-2018, 04:49 PM
ay, poles aren't warriors. by fefinition. they even may declare and start the war with russia, but for give up and be reunited with motherland only.

Bobby Martnen
03-08-2018, 04:22 PM
What law is this about?

http://en.ordoiuris.pl/institute-activity/report-article-55a-act-amending-act-institute-national-remembrance

StonyArabia
03-08-2018, 04:25 PM
I honestly don't care, they are one of the nations who were allied with the Jews against Iraq in 2003, so it's interesting to see this development. They also served the Jewish and American interests there.