PDA

View Full Version : Would i pass as White/European? (Taxonomy)

Congolese Rice
03-11-2018, 08:50 PM
Since i am technically 49-55% European, i wonder how much of my whiteness i have really inherited haha, please let me know if you specifically also think i look German haha XD since my dad's family is mainly German.

i will also post a poll i guess to see what you guys really think, i tbh do hope i resemble my european a bit because i used to love german culture and food XD

Kivan
03-11-2018, 08:58 PM
Nope.

Vlatko Vukovic
03-11-2018, 08:59 PM
You look very Arabic.

Sikeliot
03-11-2018, 09:01 PM
No, the mixture shows clearly.

Congolese Rice
03-11-2018, 09:05 PM

Aww, dangit lol. Isn't it interesting to think about though, how i am majority european i still look like i have none? XD genetics are a very weird but very interesting topic.

Ülev
03-11-2018, 09:05 PM
to me, you are pure Caucasoid, but not so much "white European" what means now "Steppe Warrior" R1 people

Congolese Rice
03-11-2018, 09:06 PM
You look very Arabic.

Oh that's cool haha, many other people also mentioned that i looked Arabid/Egyptian. I personally dont see it in me but cool to see how other people perceive your looks haha

Congolese Rice
03-11-2018, 09:07 PM
to me, you are pure Caucasoid, but not so much "white European" what means now "Steppe Warrior" R1 people

Pure Caucasoid as in rather Southern european or Arabid you think?

Sikeliot
03-11-2018, 09:07 PM
You look Puerto Rican.

Congolese Rice
03-11-2018, 09:08 PM
Nope.

Too bad xD, the African and Arab genes have won the battle in this case haha

Jägerstaffel
03-11-2018, 09:09 PM
Nah.

Ülev
03-11-2018, 09:12 PM
Pure Caucasoid as in rather Southern european or Arabid you think?

yes pure Caucasoid what means SE and Arabid

Congolese Rice
03-11-2018, 09:14 PM
You look Puerto Rican.

Jup, i've heard that one a good amount of times aswell and i do wish i was puerto rican aswell haha, they are perhaps even more mixed than i am. If i am not mistaken Puerto ricans also have a good amount of MENA ancestry don't they? I saw a few results and videos of Puerto Ricans having
7-22% MENA on average, however i found a Puerto Rican with DNA very similar to mine, i did a 1 on 1 comparison with her/him and it seems that he's 35-40% european, roughly 27% Middle eastern, 16% native american, and some other percentages

Kivan
03-11-2018, 09:14 PM

You look like a triracial Northern Brazilian.

Congolese Rice
03-11-2018, 09:16 PM
yes pure Caucasoid what means SE and Arabid

Alright thank you for giving your opinion haha i personally think you guys are still right, i have a quarter black african ancestry and it's not even noticable XDD Except for my swarthyness haha

Ülev
03-11-2018, 09:17 PM
about 2 months ago I found good thread on ... stromfront, and the only one answer was that Mountain Yemenis are pure Caucasoids: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t698681/

Congolese Rice
03-11-2018, 09:18 PM
You look like a triracial Northern Brazilian.

Triracial as in European-African-Arab ? Because in that case thats exactly what i am XD

Congolese Rice
03-11-2018, 09:20 PM
about 2 months ago I found good thread on ... stromfront, and the only one answer was that Mountain Yemenis are pure Caucasoids: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t698681/

Thats very interesting tbh, never even knew that Mountain yemeni's were actually THAT white-looking

Congolese Rice
03-11-2018, 09:21 PM
Nah.

That's too bad lol once again, i couldve guessed it myself but just to be sure you know XD Maybe other people will perceive my looks differently than i will you know haha

Token
03-11-2018, 09:22 PM

You look like what you are. Genes don't battle with each other, they come together and your phenotype is nothing more than the result of the complex, balanced interaction between all of them.

Ülev
03-11-2018, 09:22 PM
blue = Kaukasische Rasse
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/25/Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

and I bet that Meyers thought about Ij y-dna people rather than R1 Steppe Warriors, note that before WWII IJ y-dna could be more common

Ülev
03-11-2018, 09:23 PM
Thats very interesting tbh, never even knew that Mountain yemeni's were actually THAT white-looking

and because I am interested on Arabian Peninsula, I watched tons of videos on YT and saw those Caucasoid Yemenis many times

Congolese Rice
03-11-2018, 09:26 PM
You look like what you are. Genes don't battle with each other, they come together and your phenotype is nothing more than the result of the complex, balanced interaction between all of them.

Well that's true yeah, it's still odd that i aren't any more european looking than i am but still on the other side i don't really mind it since i grew up black/caribbean anyway and thus i identify myself as an "Dutch Antillean" or "Aruban" as my mother was born in Aruba, but yeah it's still cool to see what you'd look like if you mix Arab with White and Black, you get a overal Caucasoid looking person with a rather more arab phenotype because of my white+arab mix i think

Congolese Rice
03-11-2018, 09:28 PM
blue = Kaukasische Rasse
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/25/Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

and I bet that Meyers thought about Ij y-dna people rather than R1 Steppe Warriors, note that before WWII IJ y-dna could be more common

Thats cool tbh to see how alot of Maghrebis and arabs are caucasian still, it's odd though how the finnish people aren't portraited as Caucasoid, nor are the russians, very cool tbh

Token
03-11-2018, 09:30 PM
Well that's true yeah, it's still odd that i aren't any more european looking than i am but still on the other side i don't really mind it since i grew up black/caribbean anyway and thus i identify myself as an "Dutch Antillean" or "Aruban" as my mother was born in Aruba, but yeah it's still cool to see what you'd look like if you mix Arab with White and Black, you get a overal Caucasoid looking person with a rather more arab phenotype because of my white+arab mix i think

Well, 50% is not that much and you still look clearly mostly European. I have a friend who would score around 85% European considering his genealogy and he still looks pretty much mixed and wouldn't pass in Europe at all.

Congolese Rice
03-11-2018, 09:31 PM
and because I am interested on Arabian Peninsula, I watched tons of videos on YT and saw those Caucasoid Yemenis many times

Tbh i am also interested in Arabs, specifically on how i myself got Arabian ancestry, my dad's family is 100% white, and my mom's family is roughly 50% african, roughly 41% Arab, roughly 5% european, and roughly 4% Amerindian. It's still odd how my mom's family is that Arab even though they are supposed to be "Afro-Caribbeans"

Maintenance
03-11-2018, 09:35 PM
I don't think you look that MENA..

Congolese Rice
03-11-2018, 09:43 PM
I don't think you look that MENA..

XDD that's what i mean, it's pretty interesting to see how people can perceive your looks so differently haha

Smeagol
03-11-2018, 09:44 PM
Not really, but you look fully Caucasoid. I don't see negroid at all.

Congolese Rice
03-11-2018, 09:47 PM
Not really, but you look fully Caucasoid. I don't see negroid at all.

That's so odd though, my mother was Black, and my father was white, however since i have alot of white admixture, and if you mix that white with Arab you get a more prominent Caucasoid look i think? Whatever the case is i agree i don't look that black or negroid at all haha

Decius
03-11-2018, 09:47 PM
Not European but fully caucasoid looking

Congolese Rice
03-11-2018, 09:50 PM
Not European but fully caucasoid looking

Caucasoid as in Semitic/Arabid do you think ??

erikvillasenor
03-12-2018, 12:06 AM
Not necessarily German. But maybe countries like Italy, Portugal, Greece, or Southern Americans countries too. Overall you look Mediterranean European. I don't really see the Arabic/Middle Eastern look in you.

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

Zroota
03-12-2018, 12:45 AM
Triracial as in European-African-Arab ? Because in that case thats exactly what i am XD
Most Arab-European mixes don't look "biracial" as they're two Caucasoid groups anyway.

You look like a mix of Amerind, SSA African and European, typical among Brazilians. Though you are more Amerind and European than SSA.

Congolese Rice
03-12-2018, 09:12 AM
Most Arab-European mixes don't look "biracial" as they're two Caucasoid groups anyway.

You look like a mix of Amerind, SSA African and European, typical among Brazilians. Though you are more Amerind and European than SSA.

XD it's so funny though, my Native American won't expand greater than 2.30% though speaking of heritage so that's funny to see how it effects my phenotype nevertheless, people also say i look very Mexican in general XD

Congolese Rice
03-12-2018, 09:16 AM
Not necessarily German. But maybe countries like Italy, Portugal, Greece, or Southern Americans countries too. Overall you look Mediterranean European. I don't really see the Arabic/Middle Eastern look in you.

Lol wow, this is tbh a very interesting topic for me to read, it seems that people, ofcourse have different opinions and memories on how they think Arabs also look like. I've had many Levantines and Maghrebis/Arabs tell me that i look very Egyptian, and the other says that i don't. It's cool really but i really do hope that i somewhat have ancestry from Latin America, i love their culture tbh so thats also why it sucks that my Amerindian isn't higher than it is really xD But coming to think of it it's definitely possible that i have ancestry from Brazil or Venezuela/Colombia as most tests identify my Amerindian as North Amerindian/Aztec or Amazonian.

quirtydoodah
03-12-2018, 09:20 AM
Facial structure wise you look quite Germanic but your pigmentation would throw people off and would make them assume you're south European or perhaps Arab.

Congolese Rice
03-12-2018, 09:24 AM
Facial structure wise you look quite Germanic but your pigmentation would throw people off and would make them assume you're south European or perhaps Arab.

Yup that's also true, a good friend of mine once told me that i looked kinda Russian aswell haha. Once again maybe just facial structure because my pigment is darker than Southern Europeans and Maghrebi's alike.

erikvillasenor
03-12-2018, 09:26 AM
Yeah I agree. Facial structure is totally European and now that you mention it. I could kinda see Russian. Whoever says Arabic I just don't see it. Lol

Congolese Rice
03-12-2018, 09:31 AM
Yeah I agree. Facial structure is totally European and now that you mention it. I could kinda see Russian. Whoever says Arabic I just don't see it. Lol

Well tbh for me it's exactly the opposite of what most of all are you are saying, i usually try to find the white in my looks but i PERSONALLY can't really see it, my nose is like aquiline or hooked like that of an Latin American or Arab, i have pure black facial and body hair too, and a good damn amount of it aswell XD and to mention it now my hair also used to be very curly when i was a child but puberty screwed it over unfortunately lol, but yes i can definitely agree on the Germanic parts as theres no denying that i have Germanic blood, it doesn't run as strong in me as it would in a full western european but that's because im also a half haha

Mortimer
03-12-2018, 10:03 AM
To me you look white

Congolese Rice
03-12-2018, 10:05 AM
To me you look white

White as in passing for Germanic or do you think Southern Europe is better?

Mortimer
03-12-2018, 10:08 AM
You could pass ss germanic to me
White as in passing for Germanic or do you think Southern Europe is better?

Grishnack
03-12-2018, 10:10 AM
Not at all. You would look quite foreign.

Congolese Rice
03-12-2018, 10:18 AM
You could pass ss germanic to me

Alright thank you man, glad to hear that tbh so i can still kinda identify with my german heritage in some way, you know having nearly black hair, light brown skin, and dark brown eyes won't help you identify with any european ancestry besides Latin American XD

Congolese Rice
03-12-2018, 10:19 AM
Not at all. You would look quite foreign.

Foreign to West/East Europe you think? Where would i fit better though in your opinion? South Europe (Sicily, Southern Spain, Italy etc) The Maghreb, or the Levant?

amoora
03-12-2018, 10:35 AM
In the first photo I thought you looked central American or something, but you look close to white in the rest. More than half white anyway. You don't need to look fully white though you're fine just the way you are. Besides, looking racially ambiguous or exotic is intriguing to a lot of people. Use that to your advantage and don't ever feel inferior because of it.

Congolese Rice
03-12-2018, 10:40 AM
In the first photo I thought you looked central American or something, but you look close to white in the rest. More than half white anyway. You don't need to look fully white though you're fine just the way you are. Besides, looking racially ambiguous or exotic is intriguing to a lot of people. Use that to your advantage and don't ever feel inferior because of it.

Lol that won't be a problem aswell, i am definitely proud of being "Foreign" But i also was curious to see how my Heritage effects my phenotype. Apparently if you mix 52% European with 22% Arab and 23.70% Western African and 2.30% Amerindian you get 76.30% Caucasoid and 23.70% non Caucasoid so yeah i will obviously look more white as my African isn't prominent at all unfortunately lol but yeah i am definitely proud of my African/Arab and Amerindian ancestry haha you should always be proud of your ethnicities

Mbreti
03-12-2018, 10:43 AM

They are not . Many Yemenis are pure Meds though. Therefor pure Caucasoids.

Congolese Rice
03-12-2018, 10:45 AM
They are not . Many Yemenis are pure Meds though. Therefor pure Caucasoids.

Oooo that's cool. Do you also happen to know what the majority of the Arabs were that migrated to the Caribbeans though? (Specifically the Dutch Antilles) As i am trying to trace down my own arab ancestry aswell XD

Congolese Rice
03-13-2018, 07:59 AM
Well, 50% is not that much and you still look clearly mostly European. I have a friend who would score around 85% European considering his genealogy and he still looks pretty much mixed and wouldn't pass in Europe at all.

^ but also to come back to what you said, since i am around a quarter African and quarter Arab, however with less influences from my African side i think i tend to look more Latin American and or Southern european in general because also i look majority caucasoid thanks to that mix and my african probably softens my features in some way, as much how hard it is to believe my android phone doesn't make really good pictures of me, if you'd see me in real life you'd probably also see why i think i don't look that european, i live in the Netherlands and i don't look like any of the dutch or german people here, not even with my facial features.

My skin color is light-medium brown, dark brown eyes, black-brown hair, a aquiline/hooked shaped nose with a dorsal hump, and i am around 5'7-5'8 so compared to the people here yeah i am pretty damn small most of the male dutch stick right out compared to me like a tower damn XD But yeah what my point was is, if you'd see me in real life you'd probably think otherwise because none of the dutch people actually treat me as "One of them", i'm basically a foreigner here haha. I also tried to compare facial features once but Alooot of dutch people tend to have celestial/upturned noses very pale skin compared to me and ofcourse blonde hair.

Columella
03-13-2018, 08:48 AM
If we had only three diagrams: Caucasian, African, Mongoloid, I would put you in the Caucasian one.
However you look somehow “mixed” or “exotic”

Tooting Carmen
03-13-2018, 02:03 PM
No, you look like a Latin American triracial.

Congolese Rice
03-13-2018, 02:04 PM
If we had only three diagrams: Caucasian, African, Mongoloid, I would put you in the Caucasian one.
However you look somehow “mixed” or “exotic”

That's probably because i am around 76% Caucasoid if you count my Arab-Levant ancestry with my European, and only around 24% non caucasoid so yeah there might be some slight more africanish attributes about my face like when i smile my nose noticably becomes alot broader and hooked-nose shape, in general my facial features are pretty different from many europeans even though people on this same post say i have germanic traits, i live in the Netherlands and i can tell you that my face looks not even a bit alike to any of the Dutch and German and Belgian people i found here. My Arabic ancestry probably had the biggest impact on my looks and entire body though XD i am only 5'8 and i won't ever get taller than this

Congolese Rice
03-13-2018, 02:09 PM

Haha alot of people have been saying that aswell, majority of the awsners are either "Arabic" "Egyptian" "Mexican" "Puerto rican" And Latin American Triracial aswell haha, minority say that i look european but tbh i don't see the typical european look in me i have other influences definitely haha

Congolese Rice
03-13-2018, 02:10 PM

Haha alot of people have been saying that aswell, majority of the awsners are either "Arabic" "Egyptian" "Mexican" "Puerto rican" And Latin American Triracial aswell haha, minority say that i look european but tbh i don't see the typical european look in me i have other influences definitely haha

AK-47
03-13-2018, 02:12 PM
It's not your high euro admixture that is in play, it the high SSA that takes your phenotype squarely out of Europe.
50% euro and the rest Levantine, would put you in with far southern euro populations.

Myanthropologies
03-13-2018, 02:20 PM

This is far fetched and bias. I think he looks mostly European, especially in the second picture. I doubt he would stick out that much in Portugal. I've seen some Maltese who look even more mena than he does.

Sikeliot
03-13-2018, 02:29 PM
This is far fetched and bias. I think he looks mostly European, especially in the second picture. I doubt he would stick out that much in Portugal. I've seen some Maltese who look even more mena than he does.

If you aren't used to seeing how people with lower levels of African ancestry look, you might miss it but having Cape Verdean family I can see it. He would not pass as Portuguese without some sort of African ancestry.

Kivan
03-13-2018, 02:30 PM

You must be kidding...

Sikeliot
03-13-2018, 02:31 PM
This Cape Verdean/Portuguese girl looks similar to him but female.

https://twitter.com/richardflacko/status/615695996585054208

Catarinense1998
03-13-2018, 02:34 PM
You look Chilean or Argentine

Catarinense1998
03-13-2018, 02:42 PM
Alright thank you man, glad to hear that tbh so i can still kinda identify with my german heritage in some way, you know having nearly black hair, light brown skin, and dark brown eyes won't help you identify with any european ancestry besides Latin American XD

If you can pass as germanic, I am japanese so.

AK-47
03-13-2018, 02:54 PM

We do have one poster on here, that told me that Japanese are "whiter" than Ashkenazi Jews. :p

Catarinense1998
03-13-2018, 02:57 PM
We do have one poster on here, that told me that Japanese are "whiter" than Ashkenazi Jews. :p

kk

User50
03-13-2018, 03:50 PM
Nope. Not in the least. You look pseudo-Mestizo to me.

Congolese Rice
03-13-2018, 04:19 PM
It's not your high euro admixture that is in play, it the high SSA that takes your phenotype squarely out of Europe.
50% euro and the rest Levantine, would put you in with far southern euro populations.

That's true yeah, because less than 40% African will basically make you look like a darkened/swarthy european so yeah you're correct there, do you also see any specific levantine facial features in me also? Probably not but maybe there are specific features linked to some middle eastern population. The furthest i got with my Arab heritage research is that it's definitely around the Levant/West Asia to Yemen maybe as i have an oracle of 6.96 for Yemen on the K3 test of Gedrosia for example.

Gedrosia K3 4-Ancestors Oracle
This program is based on 4-Ancestors Oracle Version 0.96 by Alexandr Burnashev.
Questions about results should be sent to him at: Alexandr.Burnashev@gmail.com
Original concept proposed by Sergey Kozlov.
Many thanks to Alexandr for helping us get this web version developed.

Eurasia K3 Oracle

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 W_Eurasian 70.71
2 SSA 24.63
3 E_Eurasian 4.66

Finished reading population data. 129 populations found.
3 components mode.

--------------------------------

Least-squares method.

Using 1 population approximation:
1 Yemen @ 6.961379
2 BedouinA @ 16.483727
3 Jordanian @ 21.202770
4 Palestinian @ 22.186718
5 Syrian @ 22.687027
6 Makrani @ 23.260059
7 Yemenite_Jew @ 23.740688
8 Saudi @ 24.097925
9 Lebanese @ 24.929094
10 Brahui @ 26.553122
11 Balochi @ 26.774252
12 Iranian @ 27.331972
13 Kurd_C @ 28.814047
14 Turkish @ 28.826607
15 Tajik_Pomiri @ 30.079639
16 Kurd_SE @ 30.190075
17 Balkar @ 30.339142
18 Pashtun_Afghan @ 30.998453
19 Iraqi_Jew @ 31.145370
20 Kurd_N @ 31.159136

Congolese Rice
03-13-2018, 04:21 PM

XDDDDDDD well seems like i am fucked anyway, as expected i never really expected myself to really look like my european ancestry alot, typical germanic features are out of my league i will never become white XD my hair in general is the closest you can get to black, and my body hair being pure black. Also when i lose my tan i become light brownish with golden undertones so yeah.

Congolese Rice
03-13-2018, 04:22 PM
You look Chilean or Argentine

Oo that's cool! Do you also see any specific traces of my African/North african and or Levantine ancestry? i am curious to see what people think about my MENA being represented in my phenotype now.. I gotta say on 2 pictures that i posted i look very arabic just like another fellow Bosnian said, the picture makes my nose and facial features look pretty arabic.

Congolese Rice
03-13-2018, 04:23 PM
Nope. Not in the least. You look pseudo-Mestizo to me.

Hahahaha, it's so cool to see though whilst having only 2.30% native american and MAX 6% Mediterranean ancestry i look very much alike to a Mexican or Latin American. Genetics are a interesting thing i would definitely say

Congolese Rice
03-13-2018, 04:25 PM
This Cape Verdean/Portuguese girl looks similar to him but female.

https://twitter.com/richardflacko/status/615695996585054208

True, interesting that with only around roughly 47% Non european ancestry my hair color and everything is way darker than hers. Probably the Levantine/Arab ancestry pushing an extra tan along with my African ancestry ofcourse XD

Congolese Rice
03-13-2018, 04:28 PM

Care to tell me though how people see european in my features? I try so hard but i just literally can't see it, nothing about me really tells me that i look like an european except for my now straight hair which was beforehand as curly as that of an arab or moroccan i would say XD Also living in the Netherlands i can say that i definitely do not look Atlantid or Germanic because my features are way different than theirs, most Dutch people have upturned/celestial noses and ofcourse light skin, on average lighter hair and lighter eyes, i have yet to see a Dutch person with darker hair than me XD Also my nose is hooked/aquiline and i have pure black body hair and facial hair so it's odd

Congolese Rice
03-13-2018, 04:28 PM
You must be kidding...

What do you think personally? I don't know if you have commented before but do you think i look european or not? Sorry i am just interested in the opinions of the people here haha

Catarinense1998
03-13-2018, 04:32 PM
Oo that's cool! Do you also see any specific traces of my African/North african and or Levantine ancestry? i am curious to see what people think about my MENA being represented in my phenotype now.. I gotta say on 2 pictures that i posted i look very arabic just like another fellow Bosnian said, the picture makes my nose and facial features look pretty arabic.

Looking to your pictures, you look mainly caucasoid; I dont have doubt about this.Here Brasil, anyone would guess you as afro-descendent.Here you easy would be considered full white.You look argelian, tunisian in some pictures too.

Black Panther
03-13-2018, 04:38 PM
You'd pass as White in Brazil, where tens of millions of afro/mestizo mongrels declare themselves White.

Congolese Rice
03-13-2018, 05:09 PM
Looking to your pictures, you look mainly caucasoid; I dont have doubt about this.Here Brasil, anyone would guess you as afro-descendent.Here you easy would be considered full white.You look argelian, tunisian in some pictures too.

Exactly what i mean, when i look at myself without my broke ass Android Camera making me 10x lighter than i really am i can definitely see some semitic pulls, especially my mouth the way it is curved into a small permanent smile idk, my laugh, and my nose i think as it's for the most part hooked, my dorsal hump is like slightly defined so it gives my nose a weird ass hooked shape. My eyebrows are also thick and hairy as hell with even a few hairs around my eyebrows and inbetween, and my eyebrows are also pure black in color. Basically all my hair is black except my hair which was medium-dark brown previously now almost black XD

Congolese Rice
03-13-2018, 05:12 PM
You'd pass as White in Brazil, where tens of millions of afro/mestizo mongrels declare themselves White.

Yup, the views are basically different around the world i suppose. In America i would definitely be seen as a foreigner, in Northwestern and Eastern europe aswell, most of Asia probably aswell except maybe Pakistan, Afghanistan, and maaaaaybe India, however my skin is too light to compare to a Dravidian for example XD so compared to them i'd be white, compared to africans i would also be white but compared to most Maghrebi's excluding Egyptians i would probably be seen as darker aswell. Because if i stay in a arid hot country for a long time such as Aruba my skin can literally turn medium-dark brown, the darkest i've gotten so far was like a chestnutty medium brown color.

Congolese Rice
03-13-2018, 05:19 PM
Additional pictures for those who are interested to take another guess haha

more recent pictures now as my hair is slowly starting to become curly once again, idk if its because of the weather or anything but i like it XD

^ and a picture for fun that i made a few days ago (dont take offense 2 it haha i posted this pic originally on my instagram story.)

Sp_loa
03-13-2018, 05:57 PM
You do look mixed. I can see the European genes, but you do not pass in Europe. You do look Hispanic/latino from South America , not that much Arabic.

Congolese Rice
03-13-2018, 06:31 PM
You do look mixed. I can see the European genes, but you do not pass in Europe. You do look Hispanic/latino from South America , not that much Arabic.

That's interesting haha, alooottt of people tell me that i look Latino even though my mediterranean ancestry SHOULD be low from what i am aware of, because only a great great grandmother on my mother's side had the surname da Costa Gomez, and i also had a great great or great great great grandfather on my father's side that was a swarthy looking guy from France, he definitely had a hooked aquiline nose, close set eyes, and looked slightly levantine for all i know, let me see if i can get a picture of him.

^ this is August Andre, the guy that was born in France.

^ this is an older picture of me and my grandpa, his mother was da Costa Gomez. I also personally think he looks either very eritrean or a west/east african + arab mix. He was more black than my mother but just like my mother he had black straight hair aswell, so maybe that's where my arab genes come from.

^ this is da Costa Gomez, people said it was a Sephardic Jewish surname and she was also born in Curacao just like my grandpa was, however idk if she would pass for jewish... Probably Mestizo but yeah.

GiCa
03-14-2018, 07:04 PM
You didn t post clear light foto.
I think you are borderline from those pics, but you are clearly in the more to pass line

Congolese Rice
03-15-2018, 06:38 PM
You didn t post clear light foto.
I think you are borderline from those pics, but you are clearly in the more to pass line

If you had to guess what i'd look more like, what would you think? Arab/Semitic, Southern european looking, Biracial or Latin american looking?

Pigling
03-15-2018, 06:42 PM
Could possibly pass as Albanian.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-15-2018, 07:03 PM
Not closely.

alnortedelsur
03-15-2018, 07:08 PM
Nope, too mixed.

You look mostly Caucasoid, but no way full European.

Kelmendasi
03-15-2018, 07:08 PM
Could possibly pass as Albanian.
Nope

Congolese Rice
03-15-2018, 07:45 PM
Nope, too mixed.

You look mostly Caucasoid, but no way full European.

Caucasoid in Semitic terms or Latin american you think?

Congolese Rice
03-15-2018, 07:46 PM
Nope

Jup i agree with you on this one, i don't think Albanians would even come CLOSE to my skin color, and probably also my hair color since it's brown-black in color.

alnortedelsur
03-15-2018, 07:54 PM
Caucasoid in Semitic terms or Latin american you think?

In both. You have some Arabic vibe, but some triracial vibe too, given your SSA mixture.

Congolese Rice
03-15-2018, 08:35 PM
In both. You have some Arabic vibe, but some triracial vibe too, given your SSA mixture.

A'ight haha, so basically like a biracial/arabic mix nice

Congolese Rice
03-16-2018, 09:25 AM
But if y'all had to pick a Caucasoid race where would you all place me if you care enough to do so? xD

Semitic, Latin American, Darker Southern European, Maghrebi, or Iranid?