PDA

View Full Version : Is Bobby Martnen really American?

Cristiano viejo
03-12-2018, 09:18 PM
He claims be one but I really have many doubts. He unknows the reality of USA for sure

Examples:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?238003-Anglo-Americans-would-you-trade-your-40-million-Blacks-for-400-million-Spaniards

all the true Americans think the opposite than him

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?236645-Anglo-Americans-do-you-feel-you-have-more-in-common-with-Lebanese-Christians-or-Spaniards

all the true Americans think the opposite again

It is impossible that a true American says such bullshits. Impossible!

Bobby Martnen
03-12-2018, 09:24 PM
He claims be one but I really have many doubts. He unknows the reality of USA for sure

Add a poll to the thread, you stupid Moor.

Cristiano viejo
03-12-2018, 09:25 PM
Add a poll to the thread, you stupid Moor.

No. It is not need. You are as American as Mortimer is Austrian.

Bobby Martnen
03-12-2018, 09:26 PM
No. It is not need. You are as American as Mortimer is Austrian.

Add a poll so people can vote, retard.

Cristiano viejo
03-12-2018, 09:28 PM
Add a poll so people can vote, retard.

Do you not listen, fuckin immigrant? it is clear like water you are not a true American. Poll is not need. You proved you are not a true American. Perhaps an immigrant or something, but nothing else.

Bobby Martnen
03-12-2018, 09:31 PM
Do you not listen, fuckin immigrant? it is clear like water you are not a true American. Poll is not need. You proved you are not a true American. Perhaps an immigrant or something, but nothing else.

I'm a 9th-generation-American.

Cristiano viejo
03-12-2018, 09:32 PM
I'm a 9th-generation-American.

Cool story.

Dragoon
03-12-2018, 09:38 PM
Native American? No.
American (person from Americas)? Yes
Usonian/United-Statesian? (aka "Amerikkan")? Yes.

Bobby Martnen
03-12-2018, 09:38 PM
Cool story.

Your mom triple gay.

Dragoon
03-12-2018, 09:50 PM
Im more convinced now that USA is very little connected to Europe.
Countries like Canada and Australia have more in common with Europe.
In the US most Continental Europeans lost their language.
There is no official language at the U.S. federal level. (not even English).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_the_United_States#Official_language_s tatus

US started with their diversity and then pushed it onto Europe.
They love Jews, while Europe basically never did. Americans are philosemites. Americans, Jews and Muslims circumsize their penis (majorities). Europeans do not.

Bobby Martnen
03-12-2018, 09:52 PM

They love Jews, while Europe basically never did. Americans are philosemites. Americans, Jews and Muslims circumsize their penis (majorities). Europeans do not.

Circumcision is stupid and barbaric, and I don't approve of it. I'd never do it to any son of mine, and the circumcision rate in America is falling pretty quickly.

Canadians, Brits, and Australians used to circumcise, but no longer do.

Cristiano viejo
03-12-2018, 09:53 PM

That is because they are really brainwashed. Etain said a few days ago that they (Americans) are forced to read at least 3 books about Holocaust in the school...

I dont need to add anything else.

Bobby Martnen
03-12-2018, 09:55 PM
That is because they are really brainwashed. Etain said a few days ago that they (Americans) are forced to read at least 3 books about Holocaust in the school...

You are the one that is brainwashed.

Cristiano viejo
03-12-2018, 09:56 PM
You are the one that is brainwashed.

Me? haha what a joke. Unlike you, I can think by myself.

You are unable even to masturbate, remember? :laugh:

Dragoon
03-12-2018, 09:58 PM
Circumcision is stupid and barbaric, and I don't approve of it. I'd never do it to any son of mine, and the circumcision rate in America is falling pretty quickly.

Finally something good.

Bobby Martnen
03-12-2018, 09:59 PM
Me? haha what a joke. Unlike you, I can think by myself.

You are unable even to masturbate, remember? :laugh:

I could masturbate, but I instead choose to exercise self-restraint.

Black Panther
03-12-2018, 10:24 PM
This is an American:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-stkMRVkCIU/maxresdefault.jpg

Westbrook
03-12-2018, 10:34 PM
This is an American:

Looks Asian to me.

Teutone
03-12-2018, 10:39 PM
I could masturbate, but I instead choose to exercise self-restraint.

Hey not mastrubating bossts your testosterone

Bobby Martnen
03-12-2018, 11:01 PM
Hey not mastrubating bossts your testosterone

I have very high testosterone levels.

Jägerstaffel
03-12-2018, 11:23 PM
This is an American:

No, that's an Indian.

Americans built our country. That guy and his kin were generally opposed to the country we built.

Bobby Martnen
03-12-2018, 11:29 PM
Finally something good.

I mean, I like and respect Judaism a lot, but I think chopping up kids' dicks is wrong. If you want to chop up a dick, chop up your own.

Bobby Martnen
03-12-2018, 11:31 PM
This is an American:

No, this is an American.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72459&d=1518560318

Dragoon
03-12-2018, 11:47 PM
No, that's an Indian.

Americans built our country. That guy and his kin were generally opposed to the country we built.

Indians live in India (Native Americans are not Indians).

And if by "Americans" you mean a diverse racial and ethnic group than yes they build the nation.
(Though whites were founders of US).

Wanderer
03-13-2018, 02:37 AM
This is an American.

https://www.myinterestingfacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Amerigo-Vespucci.jpg

Jägerstaffel
03-13-2018, 02:43 AM

And if by "Americans" you mean a diverse racial and ethnic group than yes they build the nation.

They are Indians. That's how they prefer to be referred to.

To differentiate between Indians (aboriginal peoples of this land) and Indians (from India) we generally call them American Indians and Indian Americans. Two very different things.

Tauromachos
03-13-2018, 02:46 AM
No, that's an Indian.

They have been there before anyone else arrived.

And European settlers weren't fair to them or gave them a real chance to integrate.

They are Americans before anyone else is to say the truth

Jägerstaffel
03-13-2018, 02:51 AM
They have been there before anyone else arrived.

And European settlers weren't fair to them or gave them a real chance to integrate.

They are Americans before anyone else is to say the truth

They didn't found the United States of America. This isn't that difficult to understand. They are Americans now because they are citizens of the USA, but they weren't "Americans" before there was the nation of the United States of America - they were peoples of various tribes, societies, native bands, nations, civilizations, etc. They had their own thing going on.

Tauromachos
03-13-2018, 02:56 AM
They didn't found the United States of America. This isn't that difficult to understand. They are Americans now because they are citizens of the USA, but they weren't "Americans" before there was the nation of the United States of America - they were peoples of various tribes, societies, native bands, nations, civilizations, etc. They had their own thing going on.

They are the most native people of America

Jägerstaffel
03-13-2018, 03:01 AM
They are the most native people of America

Right. I don't dispute that. What gets on my nerves is when people say they're "the true Americans" or whatever. They didn't come up with our system of governance and laws. They didn't create our infrastructure, cities, economy and industries. Their cultural norms aren't the founding cultural norms of our country. Their religions and languages didn't guide the course of our history.

I'm not saying they have no right to live here as full citizens. I'm just saying that when people say they're "the true Americans" generally they're trying to de-legitimize the claim of the White settlers that did all those things I listed above as they founded a new nation and new national identity.

Tauromachos
03-13-2018, 03:08 AM
Right. I don't dispute that. What gets on my nerves is when people say they're "the true Americans" or whatever. They didn't come up with our system of governance and laws. They didn't create our infrastructure, cities, economy and industries. Their cultural norms aren't the founding cultural norms of our country. Their religions and languages didn't guide the course of our history.

I'm not saying they have no right to live here as full citizens. I'm just saying that when people say they're "the true Americans" generally they're trying to de-legitimize the claim of the White settlers that did all those things I listed above as they founded a new nation and new national identity.

Don't disagree with this

But at least they own their legit place in your country and its history

Smeagol
03-13-2018, 03:15 AM

Depends I guess. When I was in school we didn't read any holocaust books.

Decius
03-13-2018, 03:23 AM
Of course he is

NSXD60
03-13-2018, 03:40 AM
Of course he is. He's the spirit of an old dead plantation gang boss from the anti bellum South come back from beyond the veil to especially taunt Latinos and Latinas who try to pass as White. Luckily for his victims his twelve gauge is inoperative in the spook world.

ЛыSSый
03-13-2018, 06:29 AM
there is only one kind of really americans - native americans. the all other ones - just 50 shades of immigrant spread in different genres.

Mens-Sarda
03-13-2018, 11:50 AM
Or he is really from the USA and his name is something like Ricky Bobby Martin!

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51242Wmj7yL.jpg

Or he's from south America and his name is something like Ricardo Roberto Martinez y Gonzales da Silva :laugh:

http://cdn.wp.clicrbs.com.br/pretinhobasico/files/2014/10/15.jpg

Cristiano viejo
03-13-2018, 03:49 PM
^^^ he looks more like the second guy, so as I claim, he is not American from USA.

Dragoon
03-13-2018, 04:04 PM

Where I disagree

This would be resolved easily if the the people from USA would stop calling themselves Americans.

Because the word American was invented long before the USA was created.

Native Americans are true Americans, whether they live in Mexico, Chile or USA.

Where I agree

USA started much later on. And those who call themselves "Americans" (aka Usonian, "United-Statesian", other any thing else) are citizens of the country USA.
So yes those "Americans" founded and build much of the nation.

Also I dont consider "Americans" a nation of immigrants. Because most "Americans" are 2nd-10 generation or whatever.

Bobby Martnen
03-13-2018, 04:11 PM
^^^ he looks more like the second guy, so as I claim, he is not American from USA.

I look nothing like the Hispanic guy.

Dragoon
03-13-2018, 04:23 PM
I look nothing like the Hispanic guy.

If you put Spaniards with Hispanic.

Then you should put African-Americans, all citizens of UK, Australia, "America" ,even many Indians as Anglo.

Heather Duval
03-13-2018, 04:25 PM
His accent is American. Not Hispanic.

Bobby Martnen
03-13-2018, 04:46 PM

Then you should put African-Americans, all citizens of UK, Australia, "America" ,even many Indians as Anglo.

The only Indians who are Anglo are Anglo-Indians - the mixed race, Anglophone Christian descendants of unions between British men and Indian women.

Bobby Martnen
03-13-2018, 04:47 PM
His accent is American. Not Hispanic.

You have a really cool accent and voice. You should have a talk show.

Heather Duval
03-13-2018, 04:50 PM
You have a really cool accent and voice. You should have a talk show.

And you should give you voice to disney/cartoon movies :)

Bobby Martnen
03-13-2018, 04:51 PM
And you should give you voice to disney/cartoon movies :)

Funny you mention that - I'm working on a cover of "A Whole New World" from Aladdin this week :)

Heather Duval
03-13-2018, 04:52 PM
Funny you mention that - I'm working on a cover of "A Whole New World" from Aladdin this week :)

Your talking voice is like some cartoons

Cristiano viejo
03-13-2018, 05:33 PM

He does. He considers niggas, Jews etc as Anglos xD

Westbrook
03-13-2018, 07:54 PM

In other words, there was no "America" or country known as the United States before Europeans arrived and eventually founded it

Hulu
03-13-2018, 08:00 PM
Of course he is. He's the spirit of an old dead plantation gang boss from the anti bellum South come back from beyond the veil to especially taunt Latinos and Latinas who try to pass as White. Luckily for his victims his twelve gauge is inoperative in the spook world.

So much truth in these words! Antebellum by the way

Westbrook
03-13-2018, 08:02 PM
there is only one kind of really americans - native americans. the all other ones - just 50 shades of immigrant spread in different genres.

So called "native Americans" came here from somewhere else too. They did not originate here or evolve from Proto-humans on this land as far as I know.

European colonists were not immigrants, but it's fair to say people who came to this country from the 19th century on were immigrants (after the US was founded and independent)

Jägerstaffel
03-14-2018, 11:48 PM
Where I disagree This would be resolved easily if the the people from USA would stop calling themselves Americans.

Not gonna happen and it doesn't need to be "resolved". There are like 330 million Americans and we're quite content calling ourselves that.