PDA

View Full Version : Classify and Place Spanish Woman Living in London

alnortedelsur
03-17-2018, 05:21 AM
https://images.justlanded.com/classified_images/Reino-Unido_Inglaterra-Suroriental_Londres/Servicios_Otros/Psicologa-espanola-en-Londres-online/photo/scaled_1014710_1815426.jpg

Please classify her, and where do you think she could pass, including Europe, Asia, North And South America? Thanks in advance.

Kamal900
03-17-2018, 05:28 AM
Honestly, she fits among the ethnic Brits quite well. I mean, I thought that she was british at first glance. No, she wouldn't pass anywhere in Asia. She can fit for a typical White American or Canadian, but not among South Americans like the Mestizos and so on.

Armenian Bishop
03-17-2018, 05:29 AM
She too would look right at home, here in California. As soon as she looses her accent, she can fit right in.

Bobby Martnen
03-17-2018, 05:33 AM
Passes in Southern Europe, not in Britain.

alnortedelsur
03-17-2018, 05:34 AM
Honestly, she fits among the ethnic Brits quite well. I mean, I thought that she was british at first glance. No, she wouldn't pass anywhere in Asia. She can fit for a typical White American or Canadian, but not among South Americans like the Mestizos and so on.

But she could easily fit in Argentina, Uruguay, and southern Brazil, and also as part of the sizable white population from countries like Cuba, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, etc.

alnortedelsur
03-17-2018, 05:35 AM
Passes in Southern Europe, not in Britain.

I won't be able to sleep tonight because you said that :rolleyes:

Kamal900
03-17-2018, 05:38 AM
But she could easily fit in Argentina, Uruguay, and southern Brazil, and also as part of the sizable white population from countries like Cuba, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, etc.

Yes, as a White Hispanic or Latina woman, not among the more typical people of Southern America like the Mestizos and so on.

Bobby Martnen
03-17-2018, 05:39 AM
I won't be able to sleep tonight because you said that :rolleyes:

That wasn't trolling, I was being serious. Sure, she could probably pass as atypical, but she doesn't really pass very well in Britain.

Not nearly as well as the guy I posted a couple days ago. (The man in the suit with a bow tie)

alnortedelsur
03-17-2018, 05:39 AM
Yes, as a White Hispanic or Latina woman, not among the more typical people of Southern America like the Mestizos and so on.

In Argentina, Uruguay and Southern Brazil + Sao Paulo, she would be very typical.

Bobby Martnen
03-17-2018, 05:41 AM
In Argentina, Uruguay and Southern Brazil + Sao Paulo, she would be very typical.

Yes, exactly, she passes as typical amongst other Southern European derived people.

Kamal900
03-17-2018, 05:48 AM

Yes. There are a lot of Irish, Scots and even English people living in those areas.

alnortedelsur
03-17-2018, 05:50 AM
Yes. There are a lot of Irish, Scots and even English people living in those areas.

Nope, there are lots of Spanish descent people living in those areas, and this woman is Spanish (read the title of the thread).

She just lives in London, but she is a Spaniard from Spain.

Kamal900
03-17-2018, 05:51 AM
Nope, there are lots of Spanish descent people living in those areas, and this woman is Spanish (read the title of the thread).

I was just saying that she passes in Britain and wouldn't stick out among the ethnic Brits.

Bobby Martnen
03-17-2018, 05:53 AM

Why did she move to London?

Kamal900
03-17-2018, 05:54 AM
Why did she move to London?

For work perhaps?

Bobby Martnen
03-17-2018, 05:55 AM
For work perhaps?

Will London become the next LA? Overwhelmed by Latino immigrants?

Kamal900
03-17-2018, 05:58 AM
Will London become the next LA? Overwhelmed by Latino immigrants?

Lol. Spaniards are not race mixed like the Mestizos of the Americas. They're genetically and culturally Whites, and there is indeed a genetic connection between the native Iberians and the local Brits back in prehistoric times.

alnortedelsur
03-17-2018, 05:58 AM
I was just saying that she passes in Britain and wouldn't stick out among the ethnic Brits.

No problem. I thought you were being Ironic when you said that Argentina, Uruguay and Southern Brazil were full of Brits (which is not true). That's why I reminded you that she is Spanish.

Kamal900
03-17-2018, 05:59 AM
No problem. I thought you were being Ironic when you said that Argentina, Uruguay and Southern Brazil were full of Brits (which is not true). That's why I reminded you that she is Spanish.

Well, I know that she's an ethnic Spaniard, and was just implying that she can pass among North-Western Europeans without any trouble. Of course she passes among her people as well.

Bobby Martnen
03-17-2018, 05:59 AM
Lol. Spaniards are not race mixed like the Mestizos of the Americas. They're genetically and culturally Whites, and there is indeed a genetic connection between the native Iberians and the local Brits back in prehistoric times.

Then where did Mestizos get their culture from?

alnortedelsur
03-17-2018, 06:00 AM
For work perhaps?

She is a psychologist.

alnortedelsur
03-17-2018, 06:02 AM

From Spaniards, just like African Americans got their language and some of their culture from English settlers, lol

Bobby Martnen
03-17-2018, 06:02 AM
She is a psychologist.

Does she speak English?

Bobby Martnen
03-17-2018, 06:03 AM
From Spaniards, just like African Americans got their language and some of their culture from English settlers, lol

Then why do people like Smeagol say Spaniards will assimilate when Mestizos haven't, if they have the same culture, and the only thing different is their genetics?

Kamal900
03-17-2018, 06:04 AM

Mestizos aren't some uniform people with the same culture and so on. The Hispanic European culture that was brought to the Americas is one out of many cultures that merged together which is also known as "cultural synthsis". Like, you can't say that Mexican culture is the same as the cultures that are found in central and south America. Peruvians for example dress differently than their neighbors, and half of the population of Peru are of native American ancestry predominatly in contrast to countries like Mexico where Mestizos are the majority. It's true for Palestinians like us who despite that we identify ourselves as Arabs, we're culturally different from Arabians where our culture is a result of mixture of cultures throughout the ages like the Persians, Jews, Egyptian, Ottoman and so on.

alnortedelsur
03-17-2018, 06:06 AM
Does she speak English?

Of course, lol

But she offers psychological services online.

Bobby Martnen
03-17-2018, 06:07 AM
Of course, lol

But she offers psychological services online.

Do Spaniards sound like Mexicans, or are the accents different?

alnortedelsur
03-17-2018, 06:09 AM

They speak very different accents.

Is that a serious question? lol

Bobby Martnen
03-17-2018, 06:10 AM
They speak very different accents.

Is that a serious question? lol

To me it sounds pretty much the same. I can't really tell German accents apart that well, and I took 4 years of German.

Kamal900
03-17-2018, 06:11 AM

Fuck no, lol. I have a close friend from Spain(he's half Algerian half Spanish), and we play together playstation 4 games online and so on. He went to Mexico many times in his life, and he had demostrated to me on how different the Spanish language that is spoken in Spain to Mexican Spanish. Mexican Spanish sounds like a Filipino speaking Latin while European Spanish sounds similar to Greek in many ways but with a Latin/Italic flavor.

Bobby Martnen
03-17-2018, 06:14 AM
Fuck no, lol. I have a close friend from Spain(he's half Algerian half Spanish), and we play together playstation 4 games online and so on. He went to Mexico many times in his life, and he had demostrated to me on how different the Spanish language that is spoke in Spain to Mexican Spanish. Mexican Spanish sounds like a Filipino speaking Latin while European Spanish sounds similar to Greek in many ways but with a Latin/Italic flavor.

To me this sounds like the Mexicans at the Mexican restaurant in my town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPrZ9DZYvEA

Kivan
03-17-2018, 11:15 AM
Atlantid and Berid.

Odin
03-17-2018, 11:32 PM
Gracile-Med + Berid. Pass in Southern Europe.

Awebo
03-19-2018, 07:56 PM
Fuck no, lol. I have a close friend from Spain(he's half Algerian half Spanish), and we play together playstation 4 games online and so on. He went to Mexico many times in his life, and he had demostrated to me on how different the Spanish language that is spoken in Spain to Mexican Spanish. Mexican Spanish sounds like a Filipino speaking Latin while European Spanish sounds similar to Greek in many ways but with a Latin/Italic flavor.
:picard1:... just :picard1: