PDA

View Full Version : Anglojew's Middle East Peace Plan

Anglojew
03-17-2018, 10:08 AM
Please find the previous cached versions here (https://web.archive.org/web/20170117044838/http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?63590-My-Middle-East-peace-plan), here (https://web.archive.org/web/20140220083927/http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?78147-My-Middle-East-Peace-Plan-(Part-2)&highlight=middle-east+peace+plan), here & here (https://web.archive.org/web/20170117044829/https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?118770-My-Middle-East-Peace-Plan%2599-Part-4-A-Palestinian-Persective-of-how-Greater-Israel-will-work).

Anglojew's Middle East Peace Plan

There seems to be no end in sight to the Arab-Israeli conflict which has gone on now for over a century. Although peace treaties now exist between Egypt and Israel and Jordan and Israel peace between Israel and the Southern Syrians now known as "Palestinians" alludes both parties. It is obvious that we need to look outside the box to find a solution.

My solution is multi-faceted but not too complicated and I believe will lead to real peace in the region.

My proposals are;

1. For Gaza to unite with Egypt like 1948-1967 (made even more easy with the Muslim brotherhood ruling both now as well as clan ties between the two [at the time of writing this]).

2. Complete Israeli withdrawal from the West Bank, East Jerusalem (with the the Jewish quarter of the old city etc [Mt Scopus] retained by Israel) as well as some minor land swaps along the "green line" as the 1967 border is an armistice line of cessation of fighting in 1948 rather than an official border and doesn't take topography for example. A wall/fence could be built along the border until both parties reach a state of mutual trust.

3. Palestine (West Bank)/Jordan economic (possibly political) federation as in 1948-1967. Jordan to control the West Bank's defence so the Israeli-Jordan peace treaty remains in force.

Why would Israel withdraw given the previous track record of land-for-peace not working after Israel's withdrawal from Lebanon and Gaza and only leading to increased violence from the Arabs? Because...

4. In return for complete withdrawal from said lands Israel gets a second territory, the world's little known other Jewish State; the Jewish Autonomous Oblast to be officially confederated with Israel as another state of the same nation.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140625232609im_/http://www.roitov.com/articles/jewishstate.jpg

This is a win-win situation. The Palestinians get their country and can federate with Jordan if they want. Fatah (The PA's ruling political party) suggested this as late as last week.

Israel gets more land for any it withdraws from as well as a trading base on the Chinese border; something any country would love in this "Chinese" century.

Russia gets the international prestige of forever solving the Middle East conflict thus obtaining even more favour with the region. Israel might even "buy" the State (like Alaska) but since its already meant to be for Jews this is debatable. It also gets a very valuable Israeli presence helping to defend its border against Chinese invasion of Siberia which is a very real possibility this century given increasing Chinese power and decreasing Russian population as well as increased Chinese migration to Siberia.

A happy situation for all.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140227062551im_/http://www.solargeneral.com/mirrors/national-vanguard/www.nationalvanguard.org/images/teaser/russia_israel_map.gif

In part one of my Middle-East Peace plan I outlined the steps necessary for true peace between Israel and the Palestinians (and other Arabs). To summerise, each people need to recognise the others territory and rights both on their own and each others land.

-Israeli final borders will be made up of territory within the 1967 borders (with minor adjustment as well as the Jewish Autonomous Oblast bordering China).

-Jerusalem will be shared along the 1967 borders with the old city ruled by both but full protection of religious rights guaranteed.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140225182502im_/http://www.geschichteinchronologie.ch/SU/EncJud_Birobidzhan-d/karte06-Birobidschan-orte-u-fluesse-2000ca.gif

-Palestine's final borders will be made up of Gaza, the West Bank and Jordan (with the Jordanian King acting as Head of State) but democracy in place eg a Prime Minister in real power.

Part Two of my peace plan is for Israel and Palestine/Jordan to form an economic confederation.

While neither all Jews nor all Palestinians may like it, Jews and Palestinians are intertwined and heavily related. 80% of Palestinians are of Jewish origin and about 80% of Jordan is Palestinian. Eventually a form of economic confederation will be the best solution for both Palestinians and Israelis. Obviously, the details need to be worked out but the two sides cannot ignore each other. I suggest foreign policy and defense be handled separately but many issues like infrastructure; power, water, housing, public transport as well as economic issues should be mutual. Health and education should be combined with religious issues (divorce, marriage, religious education etc) decided by each religious community (as is already the case in Israel).

Since Jews and Palestinians are closely related it's only natural that they should combine forces eventually. The current situation is no good for anyone and I think has been a mistake on the part of both groups who focused too much on differences and not on their unique shared commonality. There will still be a Palestine and an Israel but cooperation between the two on many important issues is to the mutual benefit of both peoples and bring both groups together eventually forming a solid partnership.

Greater Israel - A Practical Guide

By now regular readers of this forum will be aware that I've solved the so-called "Arab-Israeli" dispute by formulating My Middle-East Peace Plan™ and readers will also be aware of the need for a Greater Israel to unite the various Israelite descended peoples -for it is now a well known fact that Palestinians (Druze) and others- descend, like their Jewish brethren, from Israelites. My plan is the only one that takes into account historical, genetic AND religious issues, overcomes any problems AND unites all peoples under one identity.

After much consideration I've decided that Greater Israel shall maintain current Israeli laws (especially pertaining to each religion controlling their own births, deaths and marriages) but shall introduce a political system similar to Belgium. Greater Israel shall be a politically unified federal state, composed of states and provinces, with each having local economic autonomy.

The Federal State nevertheless retains important powers, for example in the area of foreign affairs, national defence, justice, finance, social security, important parts of national health and domestic affairs. However, the states and provinces have control over religious, local health and education and local economic matters.

It's interesting that both Jews and Palestinians present identities relate to the same land but during different historical epochs (Judea and Palestina respecitively). Besides the genetic kinship of Jews and Palestinians, from an Islamic perspective, reclaiming Palestinians true Israelite heritage as Bani Isra'il (Arabic:بني إسرائيل) is justified by The Quran, chapter 17 (Al-Isra), verse 104:

“ And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd"
Greater Israel will initially be composed of two states, 3 provinces and the capital of Jerusalem.

The States are Judea and Palestina.

The provinces are Gaza, Druzia (in the Golan), and Khazaria (in the Jewish Autonomous Oblast (Russian: Евре́йская автоно́мная о́бласть) named after the Khazars in homage of their Siberian origins. Khazaria will be Greater Israel's only international territory initially (although there is room to expand to Septimania, Sicily etc).

Obviously, there is room to include other Israelite peoples (Alawites, more Druze, various Lebanese Christians, Mandeans etc) into the union in future.

Greater Israel will have observer status in the Arab league until gaining full membership.

Edit: I know believe Druzia should also include the following area (as well as the Golan):

https://web.archive.org/web/20170119055835im_/https://joshuaproject.net/assets/media/profiles/maps/m11620_sy.png

Palestinian Zionism

Since the break up of the Ottoman Empire and the creation of Israel the indigenous inhabitants of the former mandate of Palestine have been searching for identity. Under the Ottomans the territory known as "Palestine" was mainly part of Syria:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/19/Ottoman_empire.svg/2000px-Ottoman_empire.svg.png

http://en.academic.ru/pictures/enwiki/79/Ottoman_Syria_1918.png

Since then, with the advent of Zionism, the Palestinians have searched for their own nationalist movement. Groups such as the P.L.O. experimented with Pan-Arabism, while groups such as Hamas experimented with Islamism, in a flawed search for identity but neither ideology has taken hold because Palestinians know they're not really Arabs but rather Arabised, Islamised indigenous Levantines with some Arab admixture (Here I've shown mainly ruled by foreign clans).

The Palestinians are, like Jews, Judeans rather than Arabs. Both Islamism and Pan-Arabism have failed them. Zionism should not fail them also.

As I've recounted both My Middle-East Peace Plan™ and here Palestinian nationalism ultimately has its roots in exactly this i.e. the nationalism of Palestine and will never succeed whilst non-indigenous Arabic or Islamic ideologies supplant indigenous Palestinian religion and language. The indigenous language of Palestine is Hebrew and the indigenous religion of Palestine is Judaism (and the Christianity of Jesus).

It has been a moral failing on the part of Zionists to not give Palestinians a third nationalist option: that is to embrace their own Hebrew heritage and be welcomed in to the people of Israel. All genetic tests prove that Palestinians like Jews share partial descent from Israelite ancestors (be they Samaritans or Judeans) . They too deserve to reap the benefits of Zionism.

Palestinians are the real "lost tribes of Israel" and now is the time to welcome them back into the fold.

TheForeigner
03-17-2018, 10:22 AM
I would add a smaller, predomminantly Christian Lebannon, including only the land of Mount Lebannon. Give Syria the rest.

Anglojew
03-17-2018, 10:24 AM
I would add a smaller, predomminantly Christian Lebannon, including only the land of Mount Lebannon. Give Syria the rest.

Yes. A very good idea.

Lavrentis
03-17-2018, 10:38 AM
I'm not talking about the Middle East here, but how about Israel incorporates Crete? Cretan "Greeks" are basically Hellenized Jews, look at some of our DNA results:

1)

1 East_Sicilian 6.86
2 South_Italian 6.93
3 Central_Greek 7.55
4 Sephardic_Jewish 7.71
5 Ashkenazi 7.79
6 Algerian_Jewish 9.02
7 Italian_Jewish 9.12
8 Cyprian 9.77
9 Tunisian_Jewish 10.04
10 Libyan_Jewish 10.95

2)

1 South_Italian 6.88
2 Central_Greek 7.54
3 East_Sicilian 7.7
4 Ashkenazi 7.92
5 Algerian_Jewish 9.47
6 Italian_Jewish 9.64
7 Sephardic_Jewish 9.74
8 Cyprian 10.24
9 Italian_Abruzzo 11.78
10 West_Sicilian 11.96
11 Tunisian_Jewish 12.11
12 Libyan_Jewish 13.05

3)

1 Central_Greek 4.43
2 East_Sicilian 5.07
3 Ashkenazi 5.25
4 South_Italian 7.26
5 Greek_Thessaly 7.79
6 Italian_Abruzzo 8.4
7 West_Sicilian 8.66
8 Italian_Jewish 11.33
9 Algerian_Jewish 11.42
10 Sephardic_Jewish 11.72
11 Tuscan 13.8
12 Tunisian_Jewish 14.81
13 Libyan_Jewish 15.5

4)

1 Central_Greek 3.87
2 East_Sicilian 5.06
3 South_Italian 6.41
4 Ashkenazi 6.79
5 Italian_Abruzzo 7.82
6 Greek_Thessaly 9.14
7 West_Sicilian 9.33
8 Sephardic_Jewish 11.11
9 Italian_Jewish 11.45[.B]
[B]10 Algerian_Jewish 11.79
11 Tunisian_Jewish 14.43
12 Cyprian 14.55
13 Tuscan 14.67
14 Libyan_Jewish 15.23

5)

1 South_Italian 3.71
2 Central_Greek 4.29
3 East_Sicilian 4.72
4 Ashkenazi 7.53
5 Italian_Abruzzo 8.13
6 West_Sicilian 8.68
7 Sephardic_Jewish 9.04
8 Italian_Jewish 9.39
9 Algerian_Jewish 9.51
10 Greek_Thessaly 11.34
11 Cyprian 12.66
12 Tunisian_Jewish 12.66

6)

1 Central_Greek 4
2 East_Sicilian 5.57
3 South_Italian 7.15
4 Greek_Thessaly 7.32
5 Ashkenazi 7.6
6 Italian_Abruzzo 8.18
7 West_Sicilian 8.81
8 Algerian_Jewish 12.59
9 Italian_Jewish 12.74
10 Sephardic_Jewish 13.09
11 Tuscan 13.45
12 Bulgarian 15.15
13 Tunisian_Jewish

Crete was settled by Jews during Roman times. These Jews were eventually Hellenized and we can say that they form a majority in Crete. Crete should join Israel imo. There's lot of potential for Crete if it is to join it's Jewish brothers and sisters.

Anglojew
03-17-2018, 10:43 AM
I'm not talking about the Middle East here, but how about Israel incorporates Crete? Cretan "Greeks" are basically Hellenized Jews, look at some of our DNA results:

1)

1 East_Sicilian 6.86
2 South_Italian 6.93
3 Central_Greek 7.55
4 Sephardic_Jewish 7.71
5 Ashkenazi 7.79
6 Algerian_Jewish 9.02
7 Italian_Jewish 9.12
8 Cyprian 9.77
9 Tunisian_Jewish 10.04
10 Libyan_Jewish 10.95

2)

1 South_Italian 6.88
2 Central_Greek 7.54
3 East_Sicilian 7.7
4 Ashkenazi 7.92
5 Algerian_Jewish 9.47
6 Italian_Jewish 9.64
7 Sephardic_Jewish 9.74
8 Cyprian 10.24
9 Italian_Abruzzo 11.78
10 West_Sicilian 11.96
11 Tunisian_Jewish 12.11
12 Libyan_Jewish 13.05

3)

1 Central_Greek 4.43
2 East_Sicilian 5.07
3 Ashkenazi 5.25
4 South_Italian 7.26
5 Greek_Thessaly 7.79
6 Italian_Abruzzo 8.4
7 West_Sicilian 8.66
8 Italian_Jewish 11.33
9 Algerian_Jewish 11.42
10 Sephardic_Jewish 11.72
11 Tuscan 13.8
12 Tunisian_Jewish 14.81
13 Libyan_Jewish 15.5

4)

1 Central_Greek 3.87
2 East_Sicilian 5.06
3 South_Italian 6.41
4 Ashkenazi 6.79
5 Italian_Abruzzo 7.82
6 Greek_Thessaly 9.14
7 West_Sicilian 9.33
8 Sephardic_Jewish 11.11
9 Italian_Jewish 11.45[.B]
[B]10 Algerian_Jewish 11.79
11 Tunisian_Jewish 14.43
12 Cyprian 14.55
13 Tuscan 14.67
14 Libyan_Jewish 15.23

5)

1 South_Italian 3.71
2 Central_Greek 4.29
3 East_Sicilian 4.72
4 Ashkenazi 7.53
5 Italian_Abruzzo 8.13
6 West_Sicilian 8.68
7 Sephardic_Jewish 9.04
8 Italian_Jewish 9.39
9 Algerian_Jewish 9.51
10 Greek_Thessaly 11.34
11 Cyprian 12.66
12 Tunisian_Jewish 12.66

6)

1 Central_Greek 4
2 East_Sicilian 5.57
3 South_Italian 7.15
4 Greek_Thessaly 7.32
5 Ashkenazi 7.6
6 Italian_Abruzzo 8.18
7 West_Sicilian 8.81
8 Algerian_Jewish 12.59
9 Italian_Jewish 12.74
10 Sephardic_Jewish 13.09
11 Tuscan 13.45
12 Bulgarian 15.15
13 Tunisian_Jewish

Crete was settled by Jews during Roman times. These Jews were eventually Hellenized and we can say that they form a majority in Crete. Crete should join Israel imo. There's lot of potential for Crete if it is to join it's Jewish brothers and sisters.

I knew about Sicily but not Crete. Thanks for the information. Great idea.

1R0N M4N XL
03-18-2018, 02:36 AM
how about the Palestinians demands ???

example: statehood

Bobby Martnen
03-18-2018, 02:57 AM
Yes. A very good idea.

And expel all Moslems from Lebanon for a pure Christian state.

AK-47
03-18-2018, 02:59 AM
0.2% of the population of Jewish Autonomous Oblast practice Judaism.
Calling it "the world's little known other Jewish State" is a wee bit of a stretch.
Muslims don't want peace with the Jews, never have and never will.
Islam has been at war with the Jews for 1400 years.
This has never been about land for the fictitious people called "Palestinians," this is about a Jew free Levant.

Complete Israeli withdrawal from the West Bank, East Jerusalem
There is no "East Jerusalem" there is only Jerusalem, the undivided capital of the state of Israel.
The Jewish people can no more hand a piece of Jerusalem over to the Muslims, than Muslims can allow Jews to control a part of Mecca.

Anglojew
03-18-2018, 11:44 AM
0.2% of the population of Jewish Autonomous Oblast practice Judaism.
Calling it "the world's little known other Jewish State" is a wee bit of a stretch.
Muslims don't want peace with the Jews, never have and never will.
Islam has been at war with the Jews for 1400 years.
This has never been about land for the fictitious people called "Palestinians," this is about a Jew free Levant.

There is no "East Jerusalem" there is only Jerusalem, the undivided capital of the state of Israel.
The Jewish people can no more hand a piece of Jerusalem over to the Muslims, than Muslims can allow Jews to control a part of Mecca.

We'll have to make some sacrifices as will the Arabs.

Mingle
03-18-2018, 08:40 PM
The Jewish Autonomous Oblast was historic Evenk land and Jews don't have any right to claim it.

AK-47
03-18-2018, 08:49 PM
We'll have to make some sacrifices as will the Arabs.
The Jewish people have no attachment to the Jewish Autonomous Oblast.
Nobody in Israel is going to green light that.
Judea and Samaria are the ancestral homelands of the Jewish people.
Jews already sacrificed much blood to liberate their homeland from Muslim colonists.
The Arabs already have 22 nations, and can absorb the so called "Palestinians" tomorrow if they chose to.
There are 50 Muslim nations, and 1.5 billion Muslims, and they can't live in peace on a planet with ONE tiny Jewish majority state.
Pretty pathetic.

Anglojew
03-18-2018, 09:24 PM
The Jewish people have no attachment to the Jewish Autonomous Oblast.
Nobody in Israel is going to green light that.
Judea and Samaria are the ancestral homelands of the Jewish people.
Jews already sacrificed much blood to liberate their homeland from Muslim colonists.
The Arabs already have 22 nations, and can absorb the so called "Palestinians" tomorrow if they chose to.
There are 50 Muslim nations, and 1.5 billion Muslims, and they can't live in peace on a planet with ONE tiny Jewish majority state.
Pretty pathetic.

You're expressing exactly the reasons this plan will succeed;

1. Jews include Turkic Jews from Siberia originally
2. We have to compromise for peace
3. This is an geo-political win for Israel

Please don't be short-sighted

AK-47
03-18-2018, 09:32 PM

I'm being realistic.
No disrespect intended, but your plan is totally unrealistic, and has no possibility at all of being taken seriously.
There has never been peace between Muslims and Jews.
At best the Muslims tolerated Jews as 2nd class citizens, and relegated us to dhimmī status and subjected us to the Jizya.
Muslims will never co-exist in peace with a Jewish state in the Levant.

Anglojew
03-18-2018, 10:14 PM
I'm being realistic.
No disrespect intended, but your plan is totally unrealistic, and has no possibility at all of being taken seriously.
There has never been peace between Muslims and Jews.
At best the Muslims tolerated Jews as 2nd class citizens, and relegated us to dhimmī status and subjected us to the Jizya.
Muslims will never co-exist in peace with a Jewish state in the Levant.

People will know I'm not fan of contemporary or original Islam but to be fair there were periods under Islamic rule that were excellent but the standard of the day eg the Abbasids & even the Ottomans. Many Jews in the Islamic world rose to positions of power & influence & were successful. Whilst I'm no apologist for Sharia the Jizya meant Jews didn't have to serve in the military so could persue their own careers.

My peace plan will be acceptable & beneficial to both Muslims & Jews & initiate real peace. Islam is capable of pragmaticism especially given the Islamic theological justification for Zionism.

Mingle
03-18-2018, 10:19 PM

Turks (Turkic Jews or otherwise) never lived in the region you're talking about. I already mentioned that it was historically Evenk land before it got Russified. Even today, Jews don't live there in any significant capacity.

I don't get why you'd want to claim some far away remote region that is 99% Russian but remove all claims to historic Jewish lands with a significant number of Jews (with a steadily increasing population) living inside it.

Anglojew
03-18-2018, 10:25 PM
Turks (Turkic Jews or otherwise) never lived in the region you're talking about. I already mentioned that it was historically Evenk land before it got Russified. Even today, Jews don't live there in any significant capacity.

I don't get why you'd want to claim some far away remote region that is 99% Russian but remove all claims to historic Jewish lands with a significant number of Jews (with a steadily increasing population) living inside it.

It is already a Jewish state so it's natural to merge with Israel.

Mingle
03-18-2018, 10:29 PM
It is already a Jewish state so it's natural to merge with Israel.

Only nominally. There is nothing Jewish about the state except for its name. Russia only named it a Jewish autonomous oblast so that it could look like it cared about Jews. And Judea and Samaria are de facto part of Israel. How is the Siberian region any more of a Jewish state than Judea or Samaria are?