PDA

View Full Version : Afghans are beautiful

sovietrusher
03-18-2018, 06:14 PM
I remember travelling to afghanistan, i went from south to north and saw the most beautiful people, people with features so striking and mesmerising. I also saw the great biodiversity of afghanistan, the great landscape and i also saw a lot of terrible things. I am not gonna talk about the terrible things but i will talk about the beautiful things. The people have eyes more striking and rarer than european people (source - i am a briiton) I mean peopel in this country will die for features that the afghans have.

Hindu kush afghansitan

afghanistan badakhshan

afghanistan panjshir valley people
Afghans with american
http://www.afcent.af.mil/Units/455th-Air-Expeditionary-Wing/News/Display/Article/275442/afghan-women-panjshir-prt-women-chat/

herat

sovietrusher
03-18-2018, 06:22 PM
some more regions of afghanistan and their people
hindu kush
this person is different from hte first person i posted but he seems very similiar, coincidentally they both live in the hindu kush area 73532
kids from hindukush 73533

pashtuns in kandahar 73534

Morena
03-18-2018, 06:25 PM
I'm sorry, but there is too much child buggering for me down there. That place is rotten and should be quarantined until they can figure out that dressing boys in dresses is a bad thing.

Marmara
03-18-2018, 06:27 PM
Another sockpuppet :picard1:

sovietrusher
03-18-2018, 06:29 PM
I'm sorry, but there is too much child buggering for me down there. That place is rotten and should be quarantined until they can figure out that dressing boys in dresses is a bad thing.

Why are u being so rude for. I dont wanna portrey the bad side of afghanistan, obviously i want to show the beauties, i know there is bad stuff in afghanistan. I have heard of the tradition of bacha bazi and i think only a few people do it in afghanistan anyways, its rare. In america this stuff occurs way more.

sovietrusher
03-18-2018, 06:29 PM
Another sockpuppet :picard1:

I am not a sock puppet.

Marmara
03-18-2018, 06:31 PM
I am not a sock puppet.

Yes you are, you are the banned pashtun who created numerous sockpuppets.

sovietrusher
03-18-2018, 06:32 PM
Yes you are, you are the banned pashtun who created numerous sockpuppets.

I am not a pashtun, i am a british american. I have travelled through afghanistan and a lot of regions, i just wanna reveal my knowledge about the countries and the people lol.

Thambi
03-18-2018, 06:33 PM
Yeah Afghans are good looking. I wouldn't say they have features to die for but they are fairly good looking. I particularly like the way pashtuns and tajiks look. Hazaras and Uzbeks are good as well.

Morena
03-18-2018, 06:33 PM
Why are u being so rude for. I dont wanna portrey the bad side of afghanistan, obviously i want to show the beauties, i know there is bad stuff in afghanistan. I have heard of the tradition of bacha bazi and i think only a few people do it in afghanistan anyways, its rare. In america this stuff occurs way more.

I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but that's the truth. It's not rare. The Taliban banned it for good reason. You know a country's gone to pot when the Taliban is comparatively good.

And it certainly does not happen more here (although I'd argue that some people are trying to normalize it). When it does, it is kept in secret because those perverts know that they'd be hunted down and killed and no one would care.

Bacha Bazzi vids are sold in the street. Afghans have no place in western society. If you are Afghan, I suggest you return to Afghanistan and try to improve the situation there.

sovietrusher
03-18-2018, 06:34 PM
I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but that's the truth. It's not rare. The Taliban banned it for good reason. You know a country's gone to pot when the Taliban is comparatively good.

And it certainly does not happen more here (although I'd argue that some people are trying to normalize it). When it does, it is kept in secret because those perverts know that they'd be hunted down and killed and no one would care.

Bacha Bazzi vids are sold in the street. Afghans have no place in western society. If you are Afghan, I suggest you return to Afghanistan and try to improve the situation there.

I am not an afghan, yes i know the situations in afghanistan is bad, but lets not talk about the bad things. Comon XD

sovietrusher
03-18-2018, 06:35 PM
Yeah Afghans are good looking. I wouldn't say they have features to die for but they are fairly good looking. I particularly like the way pashtuns and tajiks look. Hazaras and Uzbeks are good as well.

Well there are a few afghans that i had met that had features that even europeans cant have i mean seriously.

Klarra
03-18-2018, 06:37 PM
I am not an afghan, yes i know the situations in afghanistan is bad, but lets not talk about the bad things. Comon XD
Well you got the odds against you, your English is terrible for a native speaker :P

Marmara
03-18-2018, 06:37 PM
Well there are a few afghans that i had met that had features that even europeans cant have i mean seriously.

Most of Afghans have features that Europeans can't have.

sovietrusher
03-18-2018, 06:38 PM
Most of Afghans have features that Europeans can't have.

I Know i am talking about meeting afghans with eyes that even europeans cant have. I had met this one afghan girl, her eyes were so blue that it actually socked me, never seen a european adult with such blue eyes. Its sad that beautiful people have to go through so much oppression and war and terror.

sovietrusher
03-18-2018, 06:39 PM
Well you got the odds against you, your English is terrible for a native speaker :P

are*

Marmara
03-18-2018, 06:40 PM
I Know i am talking about meeting afghans with eyes that even europeans cant have. I had met this one afghan girl, her eyes were so blue that it actually socked me, never seen a european adult with such blue eyes. Its sad that beautiful people have to go through so much oppression and war and terror.

Extremely rare, most Afghans are black.

sovietrusher
03-18-2018, 06:41 PM
Extremely rare, most Afghans are black.

It was actually very common. Most afghans are black? Are you deluded or something?

Marmara
03-18-2018, 06:42 PM
It was actually very common. Most afghans are black? Are you deluded or something?

I'm not deluded. Afghans look very different than Europeans. Levantine Arabs are much "whiter"

sovietrusher
03-18-2018, 06:44 PM
I'm not deluded. Afghans look very different than Europeans. Levantine Arabs are much "whiter"

It depends on the region. In kandahar the afghans were darker but not brown, they were olive, in the north i could find many european looking afghans, it wasnt rare.The women i met were much paler though. I am not even talking about skin tone thats the funny thing, dont understand why u are bringing that up.

Marmara
03-18-2018, 06:45 PM
It depends on the region. In kandahar the afghans were darker but not brown, they were olive, in the north i could find many european looking afghans, it wasnt rare.The women i met were much paler though. I am not even talking about skin tone thats the funny thing, dont understand why u are bringing that up.

It's strange you could actually meet women there.

sovietrusher
03-18-2018, 06:46 PM
It's strange you could actually meet women there.

Yh in herat, there is actually more freedom than other areas in the south, in badakhshan, the women are actually able to roam around, they are really pretty. I had crazy presumptions as such as well tbh.

Marmara
03-18-2018, 06:48 PM
Yh in herat, there is actually more freedom than other areas in the south, in badakhshan, the women are actually able to roam around, they are really pretty. I had crazy presumptions as such as well tbh.

It's not crazy it's the truth, and a Foreigner could never meet with women there. Being able to walk outside is not enough.

Root
03-18-2018, 06:50 PM
I worry about the future victims of OP.. the thread's title & underage kids in the pics

sovietrusher
03-18-2018, 06:52 PM
It's not crazy it's the truth, and a Foreigner could never meet with women there. Being able to walk outside is not enough.

They were usually with their men, yes there were a few women outside even by themselves, i am convinced of this because i have seen it.

sovietrusher
03-18-2018, 06:53 PM
I worry about the future victims of OP.. the thread's title & underage kids in the pics

the underage kids? what are u implying? Am i not allowed to show pictures of kids?

Marmara
03-18-2018, 06:54 PM
They were usually with their men, yes there were a few women outside even by themselves, i am convinced of this because i have seen it.

Come on, you are the pashtun guy.

sovietrusher
03-18-2018, 06:55 PM
Come on, you are the pashtun guy.

I am not pashtun i already told u i am a british american. Does this website have a reputation for trolls or something lol.

sovietrusher
03-18-2018, 07:01 PM
bump

sovietrusher
03-18-2018, 07:09 PM
Do people hate afghans in this forum? I dont know why i am being judged because i said afghans are beautiful. They are, they are the most beautiful people i have seen from all my travels from europe to the whole of asia, they face so much oppression in real life and seemingly on the internet as well.