PDA

View Full Version : Afghani Muslims complain "Czech Republic jails us instead of giving us money and free housing"

PHDNM
03-21-2018, 05:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KtmU1RDjMc

TheMaestro
03-29-2018, 06:31 PM
yes

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 05:00 AM
What would they expect :D This is eastern Europe, there are plenty of Black people in Prague selling drugs and trying to steel money from you. If think Eastern EU countries should help their own citizens instead of taking any immigrants because they have their own problems.

What are you talking about, Polak? Why do you speak about something you don't know anything? Aren't you ashamed of yourself? You should be. Don't judge us according to your own people, Polak.

1. Czech republic is a central European country.
2. Our attitude towards immigrants is not about hate, but about rationality. We are probably the most pragmatic people in Europe. We don't have any issue to help them, even by a social support, but we prefer to help them in their own countries. We have done it - there are plenty of Czech doctors, volunteers working at those countries. Eg. The Czech embassy in Syria is probably the most active in the world, etc. etc.
3. I don't know the amount of financial contributions to war refugees here, but I am pretty sure this exists... But these people don't want help - they want to go to Germany, Sweden, etc. because there would get more money; they are not war refugees in fact they are economic miggrants. So logically they badmouthing us. They will claim how we torture them, but the opposite is true.

AgarthaAryan
03-30-2018, 05:35 AM
The bigger dilemma is the fact that the shadow groups that run these immigrants into Europe also run the heroin trade from Afghanistan and run all the drug dealers throughout the world to fund their shadow projects in all countries and their secret space programs.

It's a total disgrace and should be abruptly stopped.

bluecardinal
03-30-2018, 05:37 AM
They are pretty much a useless group in the USA. Well some people do eat kebabs, so I guess they have that going for them.

Anglojew
03-30-2018, 06:31 AM
I blame the French.

They're behind Multiculturalism which they began in Quebec & Communism. They also are pushing for Eurabia.

Anthony PV
03-30-2018, 06:47 AM
I blame the French. They're behind Multiculturalism which they began in Quebec & Communism. They also are pushing for Eurabia.
Multiculturalism was started by the French in Quebec?! :confused3:

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 08:53 AM
yes

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 08:54 AM
EDIT

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 08:59 AM
What are you talking about, Polak? Why do you speak about something you don't know anything? Aren't you ashamed of yourself? You should be. Don't judge us according to your own people, Polak.

1. Czech republic is a central European country.
2. Our attitude towards immigrants is not about hate, but about rationality. We are probably the most pragmatic people in Europe. We don't have any issue to help them, even by a social support, but we prefer to help them in their own countries. We have done it - there are plenty of Czech doctors, volunteers working at those countries. Eg. The Czech embassy in Syria is probably the most active in the world, etc. etc.
3. I don't know the amount of financial contributions to war refugees here, but I am pretty sure this exists... But these people don't want help - they want to go to Germany, Sweden, etc. because there would get more money; they are not war refugees in fact they are economic miggrants. So logically they badmouthing us. They will claim how we torture them, but the opposite is true.

Tým, že mi budeš dávať thumbs down a nazívať ma Polákom, len dokazuje, že asi nevieš diskutovať a presadiť si názor? Smutné.....

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 09:00 AM
You obviously didn´t then understand my post. I am not Polak neither and I know how it works in Czech Republic. Why should be Polish people ashamed of theirself? And you may be central European but CZ is ex USSR country so it will mainly counted as eastern EU country if it wants or not. A mimochodom stým, že si napísala, že Česi nemajú nič proti migrantom to by som si nebol taký istý.V CZ som bol milión krát počas môjho života a stretol som hocičo a tým, že CZ ako súčasťou V4 súhlasilo že bude chrániť svoje hranice a bude limitovať vchod na svoje územie kvôli migrantom, len potrvrdilo, že proste migrantov nechce. Česko by sa malo v prvom rade postarať o svojich ľudí a o svoju ekonomiku. Nemecko je vyspelá krajina ktorá má prostriedky nato aby sa dokázala postarať o migrantov, to zároveň nehovorím, že CZ nieje vyspelá krajina ale ľudia ktorú potrebujú podporu od štátu je veľa a myslím, že o nich by sa malo práve postarať.

I understand you very well you are another self hater, who doesn't want to be in own situation alone.

Let's make things clear YOU KNOW NOTHING HOW IT WORKS IN CZ. You don't know even that CzR was never part of USSR. Stop spreading your ill hateful thoughts. Take care about yourself, your nation, or nation of your origin and stop speaking lies about countries you have nothing in common with, who do you think you are - work on your own self esteem, then you will not have the need to hide your hate and insecurity behind claiming you have something in common with people who are total foreigners for you.
Stop of this conversation.

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 09:09 AM
Let's make things clear YOU KNOW NOTHING HOW IT WORKS IN CZ. You don't know even that CzR was never part of USSR. Stop spreading your ill hateful thoughts. Take care about yourself, your nation, or nation of your origin and stop speaking about countries you have nothing in common with, who do you think you are - work of your own self esteem, then you will not have the need to hide your hate and insecurity by claiming you have something in common with people who are total foreigners for you.
Stop of this conversation.

Aha a Varšavský pakt ti nič nehovorí ? Nevieš o tom, že existovalo niečo ako ČSSR? Nevieš o tom, že existoval východný blok? Myslím, že ty si asi začala žiť v roku 1993 a to pred tým nejako ignoruješ? Mne Česko nieje blízke? Odkedy neviem o tom, že by Slováci a Česi nemali nič spoločné. Jáj vlastne podľa tvojej teórie Slovensko a Česko sa nachádza 5000km od seba a nemáme vobec totožný jazyk, kultúru politiku, televíziu, rádio a ostatné veci :D Pozor sarcasm included....

Yaglakar
03-30-2018, 09:12 AM
surprisingly good English

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 09:14 AM
Aha a Varšavský pakt ti nič nehovorí ? Nevieš o tom, že existovalo niečo ako ČSSR? Nevieš o tom, že existoval východný blok? Myslím, že ty si asi začala žiť v roku 1993 a to pred tým nejako ignoruješ? Mne Česko nieje blízke? Odkedy neviem o tom, že by Slováci a Česi nemali nič spoločné. Jáj vlastne podľa tvojej teórie Slovensko a Česko sa nachádza 5000km od seba a nemáme vobec totožný jazyk, kultúru politiku, televíziu, rádio a ostatné veci :D Pozor sarcasm included....

Evidently more than to you. Czech republic (slovaks were part of it by accident, it was a Czech thing) was occupied by Warsaw Pact countries between 1968 - 1998.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUlxvU_b3pc

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 09:14 AM

She is trying to convince me Czech Republic was never in eastern block, aswell she thinks being Polak is an insult, and aswell she thinks Slovakians and Czech people have nothing incommon. Typicall buthurt lady who puts thumbs down on everything that she doesn't like and everything has to go her way. Anyways her arguments are on level of on-going puberty kid.

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 09:15 AM

She is trying to convince me Czech Republic was never in eastern block, aswell she thinks being Polak is an insult, and aswell she thinks Slovakians and Czech people have nothing incommon. Typicall buthurt lady who puts thumbs down on everything that she doesn't like and everything has to go her way. Anyways her arguments are on level of on-going puberty kid.

Yaglakar
03-30-2018, 09:19 AM

I was talking about Afghani migrants. :)

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 09:21 AM

Why are you lying?
1. I never said Czechs were not part of the Eastern Block, I said they were never part of USSR - do you know what USSR means?
2. I said Czechs were occupied by USSR and Warsaw Pact countries.
3. Slovaks have common with Czechs - the Czechoslovakian era, cca 50 years common history, that's all. I never denied it. I said you have nothing in common with us and you don't know anything about us. I thought I gave you enough proves.
4. I am not butthurt, you are an uneducated person, for whom own existence is evidently not enough that has a need want to be close to people who has nothing in common with, what more claim they what their values are, what about their social system is, etc.
5. You can't win this, I have much more information than you. So go away and never speak lies about Czechs anymore.
6. You look Polish, and your collective mentality (stealing other people identity) is a typical Polish thing.

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 09:22 AM
Evidently more than to you. Czech republic (slovaks were part of it by accident, it was a Czech thing) was occupied by Warsaw Pact countries between 1968 - 1998.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUlxvU_b3pc

Odpoveď evidently more than you, no k tomu nemám čo povedať ty môžeš naozaj mať IQ hupacieho koníka. A to že Slovakia was there by accident ma akože zabilo. Samo o sebe tá veta vôbec nemá žiadny zmysel. Východný blok bola realita a výsledkom vojny, neodvratná a boli ste jeho súčasťou tak sa prestaň tváriť že Česko bolo súčasťou Nemecka alebo ja neviem čo. A už mi stačila táto konverzácia kedže tvoje argumenty sú také aké sú, popieranie histórie a myslenia si že migranti majú vačší nárok na štátne prídavky než samotný občania daného štátu.

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 09:25 AM
Odpoveď evidently more than you, no k tomu nemám čo povedať ty môžeš naozaj mať IQ hupacieho koníka. A to že Slovakia was there by accident ma akože zabilo. Samo o sebe tá veta vôbec nemá žiadny zmysel. Východný blok bola realita a výsledkom vojny, neodvratná a boli ste jeho súčasťou tak sa prestaň tváriť že Česko bolo súčasťou Nemecka alebo ja neviem čo. A už mi stačila táto konverzácia kedže tvoje argumenty sú také aké sú, popieranie histórie a myslenia si že migranti majú vačší nárok na štátne prídavky než samotný občania daného štátu.

Blah. Start to speak about things you know something and stop this. Good that you speak Slovakian otherwise everybody would seen what kind of uneducated person you are and how much I just gotten you.

Gold-Shekel
03-30-2018, 09:27 AM
Sensationalism. This is only to make the anti-migrants say things like "yeah that's how it should be done" and the pro-migrant go "ooh that is bad".

In reality, I doubt Czechia has any real amount of non-European illegals.

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 09:29 AM
yes

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 09:33 AM
yes

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 10:06 AM
haahahhahaahahahahaha Czechs and Slovaks share 50 years of common history this killed me again. I think this girl have never heard about Austro-Hungarian empire or something like Veľká Morava? You´ve just deleted 1000 years of history.
I am uneducated, well you´ve just proved how stupid you are.

Should I post videos how Czech like immigrants? You can watch them because as I can see you mainly waste time infront of PC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwNkNIvCCeM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFwmlR46H8M

:-D

1. Great Moravia lasted for 70 years... It was in the 9th century. Moravians were part of it since beginning, Czechs later.
2. Austro-Hungary was called Austro-Hungary because it had two parts (mostly independent) - Slovakia was controlled by Hungarians (Slovaks were part of Hungary for 1000 years, Czechs were never controlled by Hungarians), Czechs by Austrians.
3. Czechs are against EU quotas for immigrants, and yes they protested against it in past. As I said you at the beginning we don't hate them, we don't hate Afghans, Syrians... we just prefer to help them if they need it in their home countries and we do that.
4. That guy was lying... I remember that case... it was commented on the government level. they would got support as any other refuges; but it wasn't enough for them, because they didn't want to stay here, they wanted to go to Germany.. so they started to claim into foreigner media that Czechs harmed them, it was nonsense.
5. I am not stupid; you speak about things you know nothing about. Why you do that... ask yourself.

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 10:09 AM
It has but it is really a small amount and they are going through special "investigation" (background, crime history, culture values etc.) There are more migrants but they are in camps those who get residence are those who are going through detailed investigation.

lol lol lol
Pure nonsense.

I don't have time for this. I told you at the beginning don't try to speak about things you know nothing about.

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 10:14 AM
lol lol lol
Pure nonsense.

I don't have time for this. I told you at the beginning don't try to speak about things you know nothing about.

Non sense? My ex professor a police man, said me how it works, but yeah It is non-sense.

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 10:20 AM
yes

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 10:23 AM
yes

Dandelion
03-30-2018, 10:56 AM
How can a Slovak not know Czechoslovakia wasn't part of the USSR? And then assume wrong? Immigrant to Canada and young teen I guess.

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 10:59 AM
But it was a country where Czechs and Slovaks lived together it doesn't matter if the goverment was divided into sections, again does not make sense. Czechs and Slovaks lived together, their history is simillar their language their culture but you live in denial. And I love how you take time to read everything from google and then answer after 20 minutes just proves something. Did I say Czechs hate the imigrants? Nope first of all my first comment on this thread was that Czech should take care of their own citizens. And then I´ve said the Czech like the anti-migrant politics, does that mean they hate migrants?

Of course it does matter, you were controlled by Hungarians... your official language was Hungarian language, they controlled everything... when Czechoslovakia was founded majority of Slovaks weren't able to read and write. Slovakia was one of the poorest part of A-H; Slovaks were no contact with other parts of A-H.

Czechs official language was German, Czechs was one of the most developed part of A-H, hardly industrialized, people were fully literate.

Czechs and Slovaks didn't live together, what are you talking about. Slovaks were carrying about their sheep... they weren't in contact. Czechs and Slovaks don't share the same culture, Slovaks were partly Czechisied and took some parts of Czech cultrue because they hadn't own one.

What google? I don't google anything I am just not here all the time, I am not sitting in front of PC waiting for you answer, I have other things to do.
I just now my history, evidently history of your nation better than you too.

First of all you started how we are EEuropeans and see black people as drug dealers... and other hateful nonsenses.
We should care about oru citizen, wtf this nonsense is.... what are you talking about?

I told you we give support to people that need help. TAKE CARE ABOUT YOURSELF AND STOP BADMOUTHING CZECHS.

Antimage
03-30-2018, 11:05 AM
Of course it does matter, you were controlled by Hungarians... your official language was Hungarian language, they controlled everything... when Czechoslovakia was founded majority of Slovaks weren't able to read and write. Slovakia was one of the poorest part of A-H; Slovaks were no contact with other parts of A-H.

Czechs official language was German, Czechs was one of the most developed part of A-H, hardly industrialized, people were fully literate.

Czechs and Slovaks didn't live together, what are you talking about. Slovaks were carrying about their sheep... they weren't in contact. Czechs and Slovaks don't share the same culture, Slovaks were partly Czechisied and took some parts of Czech cultrue because they hadn't own one.

What google? I don't google anything I am just not here all the time, I am not sitting in front of PC waiting for you answer, I have other things to do.
I just now my history, evidently history of your nation better than you too.

First of all you started how we are EEuropeans and see black people as drug dealers... and other hateful nonsenses.
We should care about oru citizen, wtf this nonsense is.... what are you talking about?

I told you we give support to people that need help. TAKE CARE ABOUT YOURSELF AND STOP BADMOUTHING CZECHS.

hardly industrialized doesn't mean what you think it means... it means barely industrialized.

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 11:10 AM
And please stop answering me you've already proved that your opinions are the most important and every Czech thinks same like you, aswell we've witnessed genius sentences you've written "50 years relations" heh. Now give me a break Einstein leftie.

I say only facts.. nothing more. This is not about opinions this is about facts...

Back to this topic - war refuges (doesn't matter what origin) has opportunity to get financial support here. there are still a lot of people who came here during Balkans wars, and they were supported. But these "new war refuges" are not "war refuges" but economical migrants.
We don't need to be anti-refuges... they don't want to stay with us. They can come voluntarily - they get support, but they don't want our help, they want to go to Sweden, Germany, Norway, etc.

That's the core of the issue.

TheMaestro
hardly industrialized doesn't mean what you think it means... it means barely industrialized.

No need to waste time, Czechs and Slovaks share only 50 years of history, nothing else :D

Magnolia

whatever. Why do you even react on it.

Antimage
03-30-2018, 11:13 AM

I like correcting people.

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 11:14 AM
No need to waste time, Czechs and Slovaks share only 50 years of history, nothing else :D

I said you basic fact of your history... that you don't like it is your issue. Maybe Antimage can you talk more about your history, history that is connected with them, not with us... you have 1000 common history with Hungarians, not with Czechs...

During that time we had our own Kingdom, later were part of the Holy Empire, and few last century part of Austria. Never part of Hungary, no common history with Horní Uhry (Upper Hungary), today Slovakia.

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 11:16 AM
I said you basic fact of your history... that you don't like it is your issue. Maybe Antimage can you talk more about your history, history that is connected with them, not with us... you have 1000 common history with Hungarians, not with Czechs...

During that time we had our own Kingdom, later were part of the Holy Empire, and few last century part of Austria. Never part of Hungary, no common history with Horní Uhry (Upper Hungary), today Slovakia.

Stop talking to me stranger.

Magnolia

So you should speak about important things. Maybe you could tell to this Polak looking Slovak - immigrant in Canada; something about history of his ancestor's country.
I don't have energy for this.

Antimage

No thx, I prefer correcting your shitty english.

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 11:17 AM
Stop talking to me stranger.

your arguments are great. I said you many posts before - stop talking to me, if you continue I will made you look like a total idiot. That's what already happen, you don't just realize it.

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 11:19 AM
No thx, I prefer correcting your shitty english.

Is it you that Hungarian boy who used to write me PMs how unhappy he is because he will never get a girl, etc.? I am stronger than you, so keep respect, child.

Antimage
03-30-2018, 11:20 AM
Is it you that Hungarian boy who used to write me PMs how unhappy he is because he will never get a girl, etc.? I am stronger than you, so keep respect, child.

You're mistaking me for someone.

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 11:23 AM
your arguments are great. I said you many posts before - stop talking to me, if you continue I will made you look like a total idiot. That's what already happen, you don't just realize it.

The one who looks like idiot is you, typicall non-sense leftie trying to convince something, 50 years of sharing and I've found you Great Moravia you´ve said that is only 70 years, that is more than your 50. Do you wan't me to compare Austro-Hungary with USA, people in those countries are/were totally divided H3H3.

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 11:26 AM
You're mistaking me for someone.

Doesn't matter. If I want I am better troll than most of you here. And yes my poor english is more than enough for getting you on your knees.
I just don't want to waste my energy.

Antimage
03-30-2018, 11:28 AM
Doesn't matter. If I want I am better troll than most of you here. And yes my poor english is more than enough for getting you on your knees.
I just don't want to waste my energy.

https://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

Antimage
03-30-2018, 11:29 AM
Mahnolia, what is your opinion about this guy with czech surname? https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?239526-Classify-Hungarian-decathlete-Attila-Zsivoczky
Why do you deny his surname is czech?

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 11:32 AM
The one who looks like idiot is you, typicall non-sense leftie trying to convince something, 50 years of sharing and I've found you Great Moravia you´ve said that is only 70 years, that is more than your 50. Do you wan't me to compare Austro-Hungary with USA, people in those countries are/were totally divided H3H3.

I am not sure if you are able to imagine how the world looks like 1000 years ago, there were no media, 50 km was a long distance, and no they can't be in contact with even their rules. I don't know how you think that connection between Slovaks (the name at that time wasn't used, you didn't have even name). People at that time lived in one village all they life.

I want to compare A-H with USA, it is not possible. Austrian and Hungarian parts weren't close to each other, no need to mention that travelling wasn't common at all.
Slovaks with Czechs were not in a close contact.

Look at traditional Slovakian cuisine, etc. - it is very different from Czech...

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 11:33 AM
Mahnolia, what is your opinion about this guy with czech surname? https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?239526-Classify-Hungarian-decathlete-Attila-Zsivoczky

Mindent amit mond az igaz neki :D

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 11:35 AM

So that was your revenge... I don't deny it is Czech, because it isn't. "Zs" "Cz" is not used in Czech language since ... blah blah blah century, and the word "Živočky" is not Czech...

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 11:37 AM
Mindent amit mond az igaz neki :D

Tell me more, you girl boy... your sensitivity is killing me.

Antimage
03-30-2018, 11:38 AM
So that was your revenge... I don't deny it is Czech, because it isn't. "Zs" "Cz" is not used in Czech language since ... blah blah blah century, and the word "Živočky" is not Czech...

His surname is hungarianized czech. The original, non hungarianized version is "Živočky", which is only found in Czech Rep according to forebears.io http://forebears.io/surnames/živocký
The facts are on the table!

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 11:40 AM
Tell me more, you girl boy... your sensitivity is killing me.

I love you madam.

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 11:47 AM
His surname is hungarianized czech. The original, non hungarianized version is "Živočky", which is only found in Czech Rep according to forebears.io http://forebears.io/surnames/živocký
The facts are on the table!

Živocký =/= Zsivoczky
Zsivoczky = Zsivočky

č =/= c very different sounding letters.

There are 16 people with surname Živocký - they live on the Slovakian border, evidently people from one family.

To claim that guy is of Czech origin is very daring.

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 11:49 AM
I love you madam.

Really? Are you suffer from masochism? I made a total idiot from you, exactly what you are. But whatever.

Pahli
03-30-2018, 11:51 AM
https://ci.memecdn.com/10068805.jpg

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 11:52 AM
Really? Are you suffer from masochism? I made a total idiot from you, exactly what you are. But whatever.

People already proved you are lier, don't hate me girl I love you.

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 11:54 AM
People already proved you are lier, don't hate me girl I love you.

Really? people? Who are those people? Voices in your head? It makes sense.

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 11:55 AM
Really? people? Who are those people? Voices in your head? It makes sense.

<3

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 12:07 PM
<3

I know...
http://i66.tinypic.com/65mkwy.jpg

... it hurts. :patpat:

Maybe you could tell us more ... how you see world. Czechs were part of USSR and black people sell drugs, therfore Czechs hate Afghan people, and Great Moravia... that Great Moravia!

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 12:22 PM
I know...
http://i66.tinypic.com/65mkwy.jpg

... it hurts. :patpat:

Maybe you could tell us more ... how you see world. Czechs were part of USSR and black people sell drugs, therfore Czechs hate Afghan people, and Great Moravia... that Great Moravia!

You know how it was meant, CZ was past of Eastern Block therefore USSR puppet state. That is why you get triggered cause you call CZ, central Europe. Europe was divided in eastern and western Europe and people will just keep that in mind. Many black people selling drugs in Prague is just a fact, but I understand you because you never go out from your home. And last youv'e said CZ and SK were together only 50 years throughout history I just said you Great Moravia which just double the amount of hours you´ve said therefore that just wipes your argument to hell.

I have a short poem for you : " Magnolia is so delicate and cute, she is like a flower

Antimage
03-30-2018, 12:27 PM
Živocký =/= Zsivoczky
Zsivoczky = Zsivočky
:confused: What does this mean?

Why all the Živockýs on forebears.io are from Czech Rep? I think you don't know how "cz" is pronounced in hungarian. In polish "cz" = czech "č", however in hungarian "cz" = czech "c" phoneme.
And yes, the surname is of czech origin, he inherited it from a czech forefather.

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 12:34 PM
You know how it was meant, CZ was past of Eastern Block therefore USSR puppet state. That is why you get triggered cause you call CZ, central Europe. Europe was divided in eastern and western Europe and people will just keep that in mind. Many black people selling drugs in Prague is just a fact, but I understand you because you never go out from your home. And last youv'e said CZ and SK were together only 50 years throughout history I just said you Great Moravia which just double the amount of hours you´ve said therefore that just wipes your argument to hell.

I have a short poem for you : " Magnolia is so delicate and cute, she is like a flower

It is visible how you are above the thing! Personal insults... I love personal insults, tell me more :)... I'm waiting it could be funny and very accurate.

No, I don't know how you meant the fact is neither Czechs nor Slovaks were part of Soviet Union.
What more they were occupied by Soviet Union and other countries from Warsaw Pact.
It is a big trauma of our history, because we wanted to go our own way, were weren't allowed that, we were occupied.
Maybe you could find out who was eg Antonín Dubeček - one of the national heros of your ancestors country.
Not that a Czech/Czechs don't agree with your posts but many Slovaks wouldn't agree with you either.

As well as you know nothing about the Czech history, Slovakian history, Austro-Hungary, you know nothing about Great Moravia.
Great Moravia lasted for 70 years, but the history, which tribes were part of it (since when, not all of them were part of it for 70 years), how it was at that time, how it was with your own people at that time, is much more complicated.
Nothing like Slovaks existed at that time btw. - the nation was formatted later, several centuries later. Modern Slovaks are not only children of that Slavic tribe that was part of Great Moravia, but also Vlachs, Gorals, Rusyns... and even Hungarians are their Ancestors. These are facts.

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 01:07 PM
:confused: What does this mean?

Why all the Živockýs on forebears.io are from Czech Rep? I think you don't know how "cz" is pronounced in hungarian. In polish "cz" = czech "č", however in hungarian "cz" = czech "c" phoneme.
And yes, the surname is of czech origin, he inherited it from a czech forefather.

Č and C are not the same letters, they sound very different and no possibility to exchange Č for C the words lost sense then. I don't know what you want to hear more....
There are 16 people (one family living on the Slovakian border) with surname Živocký) not common surname at all, I don't know nothing about their origin, they can be of Slovak origin, of Polish origin, whatever... or it can be something regional - once again, that surname has only one family living on the Slovakian border. Word Živocký has no sense in Czech lang.

I don't know who the guy you posted is... what I know for sure there are no people with surname Zsivoczky in CzR; neiter Zsivoczky nor Zcivočky nor Živočky... only Živocký and sorry I don't have such a wild fantasy to recreated words so much.

Marmara
03-30-2018, 01:08 PM
What would they expect :D This is eastern Europe

:scared::scared::hiding:

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 01:10 PM
:scared::scared::hiding:

Damn bruh

Antimage
03-30-2018, 01:14 PM
Č and C are not the same letters, they sound very different and no possibility to exchange Č for C the words lost sense then. I don't know what you want to hear more....
There are 16 people (one family living on the Slovakian border) with surname Živocký) not common surname at all, I don't know nothing about their origin, they can be of Slovak origin, of Polish origin, whatever... or it can be something regional - once again, that surname has only one family living on the Slovakian border. Word Živocký has no sense in Czech lang.

I don't know who the guy you posted is... what I know for sure there are no people with surname Zsivoczky in CzR; neiter Zsivoczky nor Zcivočky nor Živočky... only Živocký and sorry I don't have such a wild fantasy to recreated words so much.

You fucking retard the czech "c" is pronounced exactly like the hungarian "cz". So Zsivoczky= hungarianized version of the czech Živocký

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 01:16 PM
You fucking retard the czech "c" is pronounced exactly like the hungarian "cz". So Zsivoczky= hungarianized version of the czech Živocký

True

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 01:22 PM

I am not retarded I just don't read your posts anymore; well good to know that c= č in hungarian language (honestly no it isn't).... but whatever I don't know what you do with surnames in Hungary, but there are no people with surname Zsivoczky in CzR and "to re-write it into Czech" doesn't make sense either.

Anyway even the Czech version of the surname Živocký is nothing that is common between Czech people, I know nothing about its origin, as I said it can have roots somewhere else. Btw. the guy doesn't look Czech (Moravian), evidently mixed a lot.

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 01:23 PM
True

You can speak hungarian? Say me something you that language, please...

Antimage
03-30-2018, 01:27 PM
good to know that c= č in hungarian language

You're being a retard again, I never said this. You pronounce Zsivoczky exactly like how you pronounce Živocký. "Cz" is just an archaic version of "C". In common writing Cz was replaced by C but surnames kept this archaism. They're the same phoneme nevertheless.

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 01:29 PM
You can speak hungarian? Say me something you that language, please...

Persze hogy tudok, de kicsit elfelejtettem mán beszélni magyarúl mert nincs kivel.

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 01:29 PM
I am not retarded I just don't read your posts anymore; well good to know that c= č in hungarian language (honestly no it isn't).... but whatever I don't know what you do with surnames in Hungary, but there are no people with surname Zsivoczky in CzR and "to re-write it into Czech" doesn't make sense either.

Anyway even the Czech version of the surname Živocký is nothing that is common between Czech people, I know nothing about its origin, as I said it can have roots somewhere else. Btw. the guy doesn't look Czech (Moravian), evidently mixed a lot.

He didn´t say c = č č in hungarian is cs

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 01:35 PM
You're being a retard again, I never said this. You pronounce Zsivoczky exactly like how you pronounce Živocký. "Cz" is just an archaic version of "C". In common writing Cz was replaced by C but surnames kept this archaism. They're the same phoneme nevertheless.

Anyway I don't give attention to your posts anymore. Could you understand that the Hungarian version sounds nothing like a Czech surname?

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 01:39 PM
Persze hogy tudok, de kicsit elfelejtettem mán beszélni magyarúl mert nincs kivel.

Yeah, I forgot you can use google.

Anyway. I have nothing more to say to you. If you stop with your fool dumb post it would be more then enough. Conclusions: you know nothing about Czechs, their history, what more about their social system, values, etc. So stop speaking about us. Understood? Thank you. Btw. to look into your face is very uncomfortable for me, don't ask me why (yes you look like a Polak, unattractive people). So please stop forcing me look at your "face"... anyway bye bye girl.

Antimage
03-30-2018, 01:41 PM
Cz is an archaic version of Č in czech.
It doesn't matter. The surname is hungarian(of czech origin), so hungarian pronouncation rule apply here

TheMaestro
03-30-2018, 01:46 PM
Yeah, I forgot you can use google.

Anyway. I have nothing more to say to you. If you stop with your fool dumb post it would be more then enough. Conclusions: you know nothing about Czechs, their history, what more about their social system, values, etc. So stop speaking about us. Understood. Thank you. Btw. to look into your face is very uncomfortable for me, don't ask me why (yes you look like a Polak, unattractive people). So please stop forcing me look at your "face"... any bye bye girl.

Well I swear on my mother I didn't use google my ancestors were Slovakian Hungarians, when I was kid used to speak Hungarian without any problems, but nowaydays I have noone to talk to in Hungarian language so I got really really bad In it and forgot most of the words. And my photo on apricity is made by purpose it's original title is " are you mad" So I guess it works. And what is the thing you hate Polish people? Why are you offending Polish people? They are one of best people and offending them without reason is not nice. Did you know John Krasinski has Polish heritage?...

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 01:52 PM
It doesn't matter. The surname is hungarian(of czech origin), so hungarian pronouncation rule apply here

Whatever. As I said the Hungarian version doesn't sound Czech at all... what more there is only one family in CzR with proclaimed Czech version of the surname... it is not many, don't you think? The surname can have origin somewhere else (Slovakia, Poland, Živocký family live on the border). I have nothing more to say.
blah.

Antimage
03-30-2018, 01:55 PM
Whatever. As I said the Hungarian version doesn't sound Czech at all... what more there is only one family in CzR with proclaimed Czech version of the surname... it is not many, don't you think? The surname can have origin somewhere else (Slovakia, Poland, Živocký family live on the border). I have nothing more to say.
blah.

Czechs, slovaks and poles are the same thing anyway.

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 01:55 PM

Only in your poor mind.

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 02:16 PM

Btw. I know who you are, you are that SLOVAK who pretends to be Hungarian.
Sorry, that I stopped giving attention to your posts - reasons I have to do other things then only arguing with idiots on internet, you were aggressive and I tend to give much attention to people who are aggressive.

But this thread was about the Czech attitude towards refuges. So when you turned it into arguing about a Hungarian surname, maybe we could turn it into a discussion why you keep pretending that you are Hungarian, when you are a Slovak. Are you ashamed of being Slovakian?

Antimage
03-30-2018, 02:18 PM
Btw. I know who you are, you are that SLOVAK who pretends to be Hungarian.
Sorry, that I stopped giving attention to your posts - reasons I have to do other things then only arguing with idiots on internet, you were aggressive and I tend to give much attention to people who are aggressive.

But this thread was about the Czech attitude towards refuges. So when you turned it into arguing about a Hungarian surname, maybe we could turn it into a discussion why you keep pretending that you are Hungarian, when you are a Slovak. Are you ashamed of being Slovakian?

I am a hungarian.

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 02:20 PM
I am a hungarian.

If I remember it right, you are a Slovak who lives in Slovak republic and can speak Slovakian fluently. Stears will know that for 100 % so stop lying. Why you keep claiming you are someone who you are not?

Antimage
03-30-2018, 02:22 PM
If I remember it right, you are a Slovak who lives in Slovak republic and can speak Slovakian fluently. Stears will know that for 100 % so stop lying. Why you keep claiming you are someone who you are not?

You are mistaking me for Szegedist, he was hungarian from Slovakia who could speak slovak. I don't speak any slovak. Show me any post where I speak it. On the other hand you will find plenty where I am speaking hungarian.

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 02:25 PM
You are mistaking me for Szegedist, he was hungarian from Slovakia who could speak slovak. I don't speak any slovak. Show me any post where I speak it. On the other hand you will find plenty where I am speaking hungarian.

ok
I don't remember TA's members well.
Anyway you should do something with your behaviour.

Mikula
03-30-2018, 03:06 PM
Živocký =/= Zsivoczky
Zsivoczky = Zsivočky

č =/= c very different sounding letters.

There are 16 people with surname Živocký - they live on the Slovakian border, evidently people from one family.

To claim that guy is of Czech origin is very daring.

Maďarský pravopis se liší od polského.
Zsivoczky se AFAIK v maďarštině skutečně vyslovuje jako české Životský (člověk původem ze Životic (https://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%BDivotice))
Lastname Životský at the map of Czech districts:
http://www.kdejsme.cz/map/p/5bd/73263b8707e7042367cd51a35db5a.png

IMHO the Hungarian guy could have some ancestry from Moravia.

One of the clusters of Životský lastname is situated in the town of Vsetín and surrounded area.
The mentined area is close to Slovakian borders. In that border area appears for centuries, also some lastnames of Slovak and Hungarian origin. No wonder that the influences could be also opposite and at Slovakside of the borders appeared also lastnames of Czech (Moravian) origin

Dandelion
03-30-2018, 03:53 PM
Back in communist times they tried to bring Slovaks at the same educational level as Czech. In order to attain that many Czech were sent to Slovakia to help develop it. It sadly only reinforced the complexes among Slovaks. It has to be said though, Czech and Slovaks get along well as neighbours. It's like Flemish and Dutch basically.

Marmara
03-30-2018, 03:55 PM
Back in communist times they tried to bring Slovaks at the same educational level as Czech. In order to attain that many Czech were sent to Slovakia to help develop it. It sadly only reinforced the complexes among Slovaks. It has to be said though, Czech and Slovaks get along well as neighbours. It's like Flemish and Dutch basically.

Is it safe to say that?

Dandelion
03-30-2018, 03:57 PM

Stears for one would never 'lower himself' to learn Slovak. He even expects from a Slovak to speak Hungarian for him and isn't impressed in the slightest if they manage to speak it to full perfection. He is not a Slavophobe though, Croatian for instance is a language he respects. ;)

Dandelion
03-30-2018, 04:02 PM
Is it safe to say that?

Well, you can draw some parallels, even if they're vague ones. For instance, we neither haven't truly been compatriots. Historically we're Dutch though, but the closest to compatriots would be during the Hapsburg era prior to the Dutch Revolt (which failed here). And one has to keep in mind that North Brabant were part of Brabant just like us, they're Southern Dutch like we are but developed differently and underwent more Hollandic influences due to proximity and political borders.

Anyway, you can say the formation of the Dutch nation formed in two different directions to the point we are known as Flemish and they as Dutch. We developed separately for centuries and it shows by different state culture and mentalities, but we still get along and feel a connection whenever we meet each other.

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 08:10 PM

It started earlier. Even before 1918 (Czechoslovakia was founded). But yes, Czechs were sent there as teachers for Slovaks... I've probably said that to you...

Dandelion
03-30-2018, 08:26 PM
It started earlier. Even before 1918 (Czechoslovakia was founded). But yes, Czechs were sent there as teachers for Slovaks... I've probably said that to you...

Yes, you did. Members of your educated family were sent deep into Slovak lands to help elevate it. All in vain, sadly. Slovak diaspora even are that uneducated as not to know their own history today, especially when they migrate to Western countries.

Actually Slovaks are like Flemish where Czech are like Dutch. Saying this as a Fleming. :p Slovakia is alright and improving, but it's a country which had some cultural lag due to history. Today they probably are more self-assured than ever, sadly diaspora lag in mentality and tend to miss evolutions of the home country and conserve old mentalities.

Magnolia
03-30-2018, 08:50 PM
Yes, you did. Members of your educated family were sent deep into Slovak lands to help elevate it. All in vain, sadly. Slovak diaspora even are that uneducated as not to know their own history, especially when they migrate to Western countries.

Actually Slovaks are like Flemish where Czech are like Dutch. Saying this as a Fleming. :p Slovakia is alright and improving, but it's a country which had some cultural lag due to history. Today they probably are more self-assured than ever, sadly diaspora lag in mentality and tend to miss evolutions of the home country and conserve old mentalities.

I don't blame him, he doesn't know Slovakian history, no need to mention Czech. I find weird he has that need to speak about things he lacks info.

Anyway Slovaks keep trying their own history/identity. We have a lot of jokes about it; few days ago I listen to an interview with a Slovakian politician (topic: murder of a Slovakian journalist) and his words were almost alien to me... eg "We Slovaks we are very skilful people we have written that it in our genes..." if it was said by a Czech politician, our nation would die from laugh.... but they take it seriously. They suffer from an inferiority complex due to their history.

Dandelion
03-30-2018, 09:25 PM
I don't blame him, he doesn't know Slovakian history, no need to mention Czech. I find weird he has that need to speak about things he lacks info.

Anyway Slovaks keep trying their own history/identity. We have a lot of jokes about it; few days ago I listen to an interview with a Slovakian politician (topic: murder of a Slovakian journalist) and his words were almost alien to me... eg "We Slovaks we are very skilful people we have written that it in our genes..." if it was said by a Czech politician, our nation would die from laugh.... but they take it seriously. They suffer from an inferiority complex due to their history.

I can draw parallels to my country. Educated Slovaks probably already are easy-going people who embrace their less bourgeois culture, but without the need to have to compensate with tacky nationalism. Such inferiority complex was certainly present when I grew up and before, but is far less the case today, I think (hard to say when you're part of a country :p)

Mikula
03-30-2018, 09:31 PM
Slovakian politician (topic: murder of a Slovakian journalist)
???

Anglojew
03-31-2018, 03:02 AM
Multiculturalism was started by the French in Quebec?! :confused3:

The Canadian government has often been described as the instigator of multicultural ideology because of its public emphasis on the social importance of immigration.The Canadian Royal Commission on Bilingualism and Biculturalism is often referred to as the origins of modern political awareness of multiculturalism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism

TheMaestro
04-03-2018, 12:53 PM
Yes, you did. Members of your educated family were sent deep into Slovak lands to help elevate it. All in vain, sadly. Slovak diaspora even are that uneducated as not to know their own history today, especially when they migrate to Western countries.

Magnolia is walking encyclopedia from google, look how she takes time to search the info she needs. No need to waste time, now she is even Slovakian historian, would send her to university or some Slovakian nationalist intelectual to learn her some things, anyways I dont need time to talk with her anymore, denying facts etc..