PDA

View Full Version : White pakistanis?

BigupUK
03-21-2018, 06:38 PM
I just joined this forum because i am kind of interested in this topic of anthropology. But the main reason i joined is because of something that happened a few days ago. there was this family in our park, who we thought were white, there was a husband and wife and some kids were playing, anyways he had kind of a foreign look, sort of russian or something i couldnt really explain it, but a few hours past and i suddenly had a convo with him. I asked the guy where he was from, and he said PAKISTANI. I started laughing my ass off. I assumed he was joking but he had a straight face, and he was quite angry. The guy had blonde hair and blue eyes and pale skin, but he was a pakistani? He wasnt speaking punjabi for sure he was speaking a different language, sounded between arabic and punjabi. Anyways i am just wondering if any of you knew if this guy was pakistani or if he was just lying. I have seen a few pale middle easterns, some light skinned pakistanis but never a white looking one. This was a first. Are there like different races in pakistan or something? like a white race that rarely visit this country. They are underrepresented for sure because this is the first time i had seen a white paki lol. If you have some answers u can comment below.

lameduck
03-21-2018, 06:44 PM
They can be pashtun or dardics, there are minority of people among them that can exhibit pseudo European features but they are small minority vast majority of Pakistanis are dark haired dark eyed.

BigupUK
03-21-2018, 06:57 PM
They can be pashtun or dardics, there are minority of people among them that can exhibit pseudo European features but they are small minority vast majority of Pakistanis are dark haired dark eyed.

Arent pashtuns afghans? I thought afghans looked more like iranians or middle eastern, (have seen a few that look like asians). I have known about them and have heard light eyes and hair are quite common. I have confused one afghan for scottish and another one for a jew, but pakistanis tend to look like indians in my experience, or in the middle of indian and middle eastern. It just shocked me to see such a transition from indian to white lol.

BigupUK
03-21-2018, 07:03 PM
I just joined this forum because i am kind of interested in this topic of anthropology. But the main reason i joined is because of something that happened a few days ago. there was this family in our park, who we thought were white, there was a husband and wife and some kids were playing, anyways he had kind of a foreign look, sort of russian or something i couldnt really explain it, but a few hours past and i suddenly had a convo with him. I asked the guy where he was from, and he said PAKISTANI. I started laughing my ass off. I assumed he was joking but he had a straight face, and he was quite angry. The guy had blonde hair and blue eyes and pale skin, but he was a pakistani? He wasnt speaking punjabi for sure he was speaking a different language, sounded between arabic and punjabi. Anyways i am just wondering if any of you knew if this guy was pakistani or if he was just lying. I have seen a few pale middle easterns, some light skinned pakistanis but never a white looking one. This was a first. Are there like different races in pakistan or something? like a white race that rarely visit this country. They are underrepresented for sure because this is the first time i had seen a white paki lol. If you have some answers u can comment below.

lameduck
03-21-2018, 07:08 PM
Arent pashtuns afghans? I thought afghans looked more like iranians or middle eastern, (have seen a few that look like asians). I have known about them and have heard light eyes and hair are quite common. I have confused one afghan for scottish and another one for a jew, but pakistanis tend to look like indians in my experience, or in the middle of indian and middle eastern. It just shocked me to see such a transition from indian to white lol.

Lol you are recently banned Afghan troll that come back again and again

Marmara
03-21-2018, 07:08 PM
Welcome back. You will be banned again.

BigupUK
03-21-2018, 07:10 PM
im not a banned pashtun wtf?? I was just interested in ur thoughts about this recent event.

Marmara
03-21-2018, 07:12 PM
im not a banned pashtun wtf?? I was just interested in ur thoughts about this recent event.

He was a hallucination.

BigupUK
03-21-2018, 07:13 PM
He was a hallucination.

It wasnt a hallucination lol. Anyways its ok if u dont want to answer questions.

AK-47
03-21-2018, 07:16 PM
BigupUK
https://media.giphy.com/media/d3NjSIKlYXH2g/giphy.gif

Marmara
03-21-2018, 07:17 PM
It wasnt a hallucination lol. Anyways its ok if u dont want to answer questions.

There are no white Pakistanis. Anyone east of Russia is dark brown. You were hallucinating.

BigupUK
03-21-2018, 07:27 PM
There are no white Pakistanis. Anyone east of Russia is dark brown. You were hallucinating.

ok

Swarthy_Syndicate
03-05-2021, 04:43 PM

Honestly I'd have to disagree. Saying they look "Indian" is a bit of a stretch. Many are culturally Muslim and it shows in their appearance, grooming and behavior. A lot of them remind me of Afghans, albeit with a slightly darker complexion. Many Punjabis aren't even that dark, and they're only half of Pakistan's population (which is Indic descended).

Overall I'd say Pakistanis are not brown but caramel.